Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 12:36:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Which cryptos to buy now ?  (Read 9595 times)
bboyjohn

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 11:22:40 AM

Hi there- Steemit.com has a strong crypto community with lots of advice regarding coins. Smiley

steemit is bullshit

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
jinni56

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 11:29:39 AM

Litecoin and Ethereum. They are the two best ones for the coming year, each for its own reasons.
hansbans

Activity: 380

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 11:45:37 AM

Buy Doge, guppy, monero Smiley

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
princerepon

Activity: 980
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 02:55:29 PM

At this moment you can buy some coin and profit from it. There are many coins out there which values are increasing day by day. If you want some forfeit on it then you can bye some NEO, NEM, IOTA, XRP. Those coins are really good for short time trading. If you think long time for trade then i prefer for XRB, ETH, WAVES, BQX, BCH and of course BTC.
Ethan_Locke

Activity: 111
Merit: 10

Make a Bet, Make a Bit!

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 03:06:27 PM

Use coinmarketcap < this tool is brilliant read through the list familiarise yourself with the characteristics of the coins that catch your eye. You need to look for coins with potential to increase in volume drastically, this can be caused by new coins featured on new exchanges exposing them to alternate traders.

My portfolio consists of ripple, monero, litecoin, maidsafe, factom, eth, dgb, bts and a few other altcoin that operate in areas that I am personally interested in. There are so many to choose from its important you understand the coin and its future purpose, plus it never hurts to read the white papers.

Be Safe, Ethan.

MECKABIT ║█║║█║ MAKE A BET, MAKE A BIT! ║█║║█║ MECKABIT
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬❰❰❰  PLAY FOR FREE  ❱❱❱▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
INSTANT DEPOSITS PROMOTIONAL EVENTS PROVABLY FAIR
hous26

Activity: 462
Merit: 115

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 03:51:58 PM

If I had to pick one coin that I think is due for a short-term increase in value I would chose TenX. 
nodav

Activity: 216

Early Bitcoin investor.

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 03:59:14 PM

I think u should buy  LTC, ETH. Because this is trusted cryptocurrencies. Also bitcoin ofcourse Wink

CryptoBagHolder

Activity: 224

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 04:07:10 PM

Buy WAVES!! Good things are coming up for WAVES!!  You'll see!! Grin
glam.light

Activity: 25

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2017, 04:57:41 PM

I think Bytom, IOTA and Safex are good buys right now. MNE is a good short term pickup now, it should go up due to the Artemine ICO accepting it as 10% of ETH value.

Love IOTA, I think it really potentially in long-term Grin
Proximity Scan

Activity: 172

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 05:08:58 PM

Doges, has no feature and future, just a simple bitcoin clone. Guppy, maybe, up to the development coming from the developer team. Monero is a good choice, it will expand itself on Chinese exchangers I think. I can also say Ardor is a good one to put some money.
marketprice

Activity: 72

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 05:25:22 PM

Waves, Golem, LTC, Civic
roadbits
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 06:29:08 PM

Doges, has no feature and future, just a simple bitcoin clone. Guppy, maybe, up to the development coming from the developer team. Monero is a good choice, it will expand itself on Chinese exchangers I think. I can also say Ardor is a good one to put some money.

Doge coin is a waste to invest I have thousands of coins in my wallet and waiting to hit at least minimum $1 from a long time but it not reaching $0.1. so i think i am not sure in future it will grow or not. This coin is only good to play gamble. not good for investment and trading. Monero beginning was excellent many people invest and made this coin famous, but now there is no big improvement in this coin. I will prefer ETH and Waves.
Difftic

Activity: 53

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 06:30:31 PM

Thanks for all the replies.

I bought some more ETC.

Which wallets are better and trades almost all coins since its easier to keep everything at one place than different ones? I know Kraken but it does not seem to trade some of the coins you are referring to i.e. SIA, LSK, SC, WINGS, RLC

I thought low market cap can mean high appreciation. I have been reading some analysis and predictions. Do you have any personal favourites on whom to trust when it comes to predictions ? individuals or sites.

For me there is to such things as prediction but you can tell it by reading the news and the fundamentals of it road map is important daily news is the best.
LSt56

Activity: 392

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 07:41:11 PM

adding more Waves and LTC to wallet than before became my choice. Because their current value is relatively low, I am sure holding it in longtime will get a good profit from them.

henmark

Activity: 783
Merit: 270

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 10:27:00 AM

Hi All,

I know the market may be at its peak currently. Any recommendations on which crypto currency is untapped and can be invested at the moment and why ? I usually look for promoters and reasons on why a crypto or blockchain will do well in long or short term.

I bought some BCH but sold it since the prediction seems to be it will go down to $100.

I bought some ripples and ethereum.

Which website or resources or commentary can be trusted when speculating or going for short term trading ?

Any inputs from the experienced brains will be appreciated.

Thanks,
There are loads of coins to buy right now and all that matters is making profit out of every transaction, you should be willing to read and do lots of research to be able to find the right place for yourself in the market.
mayan251

Activity: 267

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2017, 11:39:34 AM

I think we should buy those valuable long-term holdings of encryption currency, landing applications in addition to the project and the application of the situation, you also need to check the project management team and so on, considering some factors in your decision to buy! Hope to help you.

Cosbycoin

Activity: 980
Merit: 506

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 10:36:09 AM

Hi All,

I know the market may be at its peak currently. Any recommendations on which crypto currency is untapped and can be invested at the moment and why ? I usually look for promoters and reasons on why a crypto or blockchain will do well in long or short term.

I bought some BCH but sold it since the prediction seems to be it will go down to $100.

I bought some ripples and ethereum.

Which website or resources or commentary can be trusted when speculating or going for short term trading ?

Any inputs from the experienced brains will be appreciated.

Thanks,
There are lots of cryptos right now that anyone can invest in effortlessly, but the $1 Million question has been that Which crypto is worth buying presently? There are lots and lots of cryptos springing up daily and all I can say is that the oldest should be the best in this game of investments.
chilly9876

Activity: 246

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2017, 11:20:44 AM

Iota has it buying range at 0.73 usd..buy and put sell order in the early 0.90's for a quick short term 15-20%..or hold for future as the coin has potential to be at least 2 dollars

Jincor
Genuinely simple smart contracts and cryptocurrency transactions for any business
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Whitepaper FacebookTwitterTelegramLinkedin
Jincor ICO 15th of November, 2017[/center
ChrisPop
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1033

Not your Keys, Not your Bitcoins

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 11:25:26 AM

I would suggest you to pick up some serious STRATIS as they are still to overtake their ATH and have so many cutting edge products to launch this year and the first few months of 2018. Wink It is also very cheap now as the alpha release of the breeze wallet with tumblebit has been postponed for a short time due to some last minute bug.
NickM

Activity: 42

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 06:01:42 PM

Hi everybody, this latest ICO started its Pre-Order https://finles.capital/.
Do you know anything about their bounty or airdrop? I’ve asked in their Channel am waiting for details https://t.me/FNDCoins
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: