Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 01:25:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Which cryptos to buy now ?  (Read 9595 times)
tansoft64

Activity: 532
Merit: 253

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 12:33:19 PM

For me I think it is better to invest on bitcoincash for now because it is new and has huge market value potential to surpass ethereum even bitcoin.
kincit88

Activity: 602
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 12:51:09 PM

Just throw ur money to buy eth and waves!  Grin Grin
ETH and WAVES is really good coin and always worth to buy because he have a good development..
ETH and WAVES have a good potential for a long term !!
So buy as much as you can and im sure it will give u big profit from both of them..
Nathland

Activity: 317
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 01:07:34 PM

I think you should buy Bitcoin cash fork sure. I believe that it is the strongest competitor of Bitcoin right now and it will show an amazing rate of growth in future. ETHEREUM is also a great crypto to invest in.
pisceanuk (OP)

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 01:25:50 PM

I think the best time to buy BCH is 10th August or even later. If market reports are to be believed BCH will go crumbling down from 8th August onwards. http://uk.businessinsider.com/bitcoin-cash-price-and-bitcoin-price-2017-8?r=US&IR=T

I think you should buy Bitcoin cash fork sure. I believe that it is the strongest competitor of Bitcoin right now and it will show an amazing rate of growth in future. ETHEREUM is also a great crypto to invest in.
helloge
Legendary

Activity: 1057
Merit: 1000

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 01:29:57 PM

I am an ETH supporter and I suggest you to buy some ETH since it is cheap now. You can use some of them to buy ICO tokens or Just hold them as long term investment.

▄▄███▄▄             
            ███████████           
     ▄▄███▄▄  ▀▀███▀▀  ▄▄███▄▄   
   ████████████▄▄    ███████████ 
     ▀▀████████████▄▄  ▀▀███▀▀   
         ▀▀████████████           
     ▄▄███▄▄  ▀▀███▀▀  ▄▄███▄▄   
   ███████████▄▄     ███████████ 
     ▀▀████████████▄▄  ▀▀███▀▀   
         ▀▀█████████████▄▄       
     ▄▄███▄▄ ▀▀█████████████▄▄   
   ████████████▄▄ ▀▀████████████ 
     ▀▀████████████▄▄ ▀▀█████▀▀   
         ▀▀████████████           
             ▀▀█████▀▀           

.CARDSTACK..............
...The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet.....
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
..Bringing scalability and usability to....
..dApps for mass market adoption......
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
..TOKEN EVENT      .GET ON WHITELIST.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
---Twitter   ⦁   Telegram   ⦁   Blog   ⦁   Bitcointalk----
Savik

Activity: 364

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 01:35:06 PM

Hi All,

I know the market may be at its peak currently. Any recommendations on which crypto currency is untapped and can be invested at the moment and why ? I usually look for promoters and reasons on why a crypto or blockchain will do well in long or short term.

I bought some BCH but sold it since the prediction seems to be it will go down to $100.

I bought some ripples and ethereum.

Which website or resources or commentary can be trusted when speculating or going for short term trading ?

Any inputs from the experienced brains will be appreciated.

Thanks,

Read white papers and do your own research if you want truly big gains. Following the herd on here will net you small bumps here and there, but finding a diamond in the rough before everyone else jumps in is where fortunes will be made.

loopes

Activity: 952
Merit: 323

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 01:35:45 PM

now best time to buy eth at low prices, eth have potential to increasing prices for some month later. i think many peoples are agree with my opinion.

|||
IDO PARTNER
▄▄▄▀▀▀██▄▄
████▀▀░▀███
███▌████▐███
███▌████████▌
███▌█████████
███▌█████████
███▌████▐███▌
▄▄▄▄▄█▀░███▀
▀▀██▀▄██▀▀
DAOStarter
IEO PARTNER
▄███▄
▄██▀▀▀▀██▄
██░░░░░░▀▀
██░░▀██▄▄░░
▀██▄▄▀▀██▄
░░▀▀██▄░░██
▄▄░░░░░░██
▀██▄▄▄▄██▀
▀███▀
Coinstore
LISTING
██▀▀▀▀████▄▄
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀█
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▐▐▌
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▌█
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█▄
███▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▀█▐▌
██▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄░░▐██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█▄▀
░▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀

▄███▄░▄███▄
▄██████████▄
▄█████████████▄
▄███████████████▄
▀███████████████▀
BitMart
MEXC
DEX PARTNERS

░▀▄░█▀▀▄▄▄
░▀▄▀████▀███▄
██▀██████▄▄▄▄▀
███░░▀████▀▀██▄
▄█████████░█▄░▀
█▀█▄███▀▀█████
▀▀▀░▀█▀▀▄████
██████▀░▀▄

█████▄▄▄▄▀
██▄▀█████▀░░▄▄
░▀█▄████▀███▄▀▀
▀█▄▀▀█▀█▀▄░▀████▀
█▄██▄░▀▄▀▄▀██▀▀
██▀▀
UNISWAP
LobsterSwap
pisceanuk (OP)

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 01:41:59 PM

Thanks. ETH came up a long way from £9 in June 2016 to £217 now. Do you think it will slump ? unlike Bitcoin it is not yet launched.
pisceanuk (OP)

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 01:43:41 PM
Last edit: August 06, 2017, 03:25:21 PM by pisceanuk

What do you guys think of Etherx ? I dont know much about its promoters etc. but it is on $7.53 which is weird given it is a new coin.
Savik

Activity: 364

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 01:50:30 PM

What do you guys think of Etherx ? I dont know much about its promoters etc. but it is on $7.53 which weird given it is a new coin.

Price per coin is irrelevant, Market Cap is the true value of the coin as a whole. Ripple is $0.18/coin and Litecoin is $46.32/coin. Ripple has almost 3x higher Market Cap vs Litecoin, but a fraction of the price. Market Cap = Total Coins multiplied by Price per Coin.

ChronoLite

Activity: 840
Merit: 250

www.guestcrew.com

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 03:15:46 PM

For me I think it is better to invest on bitcoincash for now because it is new and has huge market value potential to surpass ethereum even bitcoin.
Yes, Bitcoin Cash is still new and you just need to wait till Bitcoin Cash up again although it takes longer time like other altcoin in the cryptomarket. We are really sure Bitcoin Cash has potential to recover the price and can surpass 0.5BTC if possible.

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         
                ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓     
            ▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓   
        ▓██▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▓ 
      ▓█▓▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓ 
    ▓█▓▓█▓              ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓
  ░█▓▓▓░      ░░░░░▓▓▓▓█▓░░░▓▓▓▓█░
  █▓▓▓▓      ██████▓▓█▓     ░▓ ░█▓▓▓▓
░█▓▓▓▓    ░███░    ▓█▓     ▓█░ ▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓█▓▓▓█░    ░░▓░    ▓▓     ██▓ ▓█▓▓▓▓▓
░█▓▓▓▓▓▓░      ░  ░▓    ▓█▓▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓ ░█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
  ░█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓  ░█▓▓█▓ ░▓▓▓█░
    ▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█░  ░▓▓░ ░▓▓▓█▓
      ▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓░░░░▓█▓▓█▓ 
        ▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▓▓▓▓██▓ 
           ▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓▓   
             ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░       
                  ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░
GuestCrew||||||ICO Now!
first.down

Activity: 52

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 03:36:20 PM

Big market cap coin is more suitable for saving
Small market cap coin is more suitable for investing. Of course we have choose the coin with small market cap carefully in the ocean of small coin. Personally, I pick Signatum.
bitcoinvestor

Activity: 812
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 03:53:38 PM

Waves is the best investment now. Waves platform resembles with etherium. The more advantages are there are token creation, and DEX decentralized exchange. YOu can make token in just a second with only one wave and sell it to exchange. If you had a good project you can use waves token. It is easy. However your token will be worthless if you have no roadmap for your token creation. I think waves will challence etherium in the future.
pisceanuk (OP)

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 04:01:44 PM

On which crypto platform can I buy waves ?

Waves is the best investment now. Waves platform resembles with etherium. The more advantages are there are token creation, and DEX decentralized exchange. YOu can make token in just a second with only one wave and sell it to exchange. If you had a good project you can use waves token. It is easy. However your token will be worthless if you have no roadmap for your token creation. I think waves will challence etherium in the future.
tavogi.com

Activity: 54

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 04:11:57 PM

In general I prefer coins that have practical use like BTC (you can buy things with it) or ETH (you need ETH to buy gas for transaction on the Ethereum network).

On the other hand, if a coin is heavily promoted but has no actual use I would stay away.
Arteezy.rtx
Copper Member

Activity: 938
Merit: 147

2 EZ 4 RTZ

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 04:34:50 PM

I think Litecoin, waves and ethereum have an edge now, you can read it yourself. Here if you talk about the platform, certainly ethereum is the top, followed by litecoin. While waves have rumors will beat ethereum in the near future. They all have good investors and certainly promise.
sulendra12

Activity: 2814
Merit: 526

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 04:56:40 PM

On which crypto platform can I buy waves ?
Most of crypto exchanges allowed you to buy and sell waves on their platform like this one : https://bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-WAVES
Waves is good altcoin and good choice to buy right now as the project getting popular by the time being because newcomer of ICOs using WAVES as their platform.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
De Suga09

Activity: 352
Merit: 125

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 05:13:15 PM

For me lets use the bitcoins,altcoins,litecoins,and namecoins,which is the popular many people uses these coins.Such as Bitcoins which is the greatest and the most popular in all of the coins that Ive encounter in the cryptoworld that I started.Now theirs many coin and for me my opinion is just use the bitcoins.
panganib999

Activity: 1736
Merit: 589

View Profile WWW
August 06, 2017, 05:27:50 PM

I advice to you the best and legit site to read about cryptocurrency news is Cointelegraph based on my experience i read their daily and i see it is truth or legit.
And for which crypto is good to buy now i suggest to you XEM and DGB, Dgb are on the dump stage now and good to buy i think on few days dgb will go up and especially Xem too are on dump stage now i think it is the time that the correction of alts will gone but mostly all of coins on top 20 coinmarketcap is good to buy and hold.
It is a good thing if you will do research first before investing on a specific new coin. It will probably help to to make sure that it is going to be successful and with buying for. But if you want to invest and to have a new coin without any capital it is much better if you are going apply on a signature campaign alts wherein all you need to do is to support the project as whole and be a part of the project so it can achieve success in the future.
roadbits
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 05:38:13 PM

I advice to you the best and legit site to read about cryptocurrency news is Cointelegraph based on my experience i read their daily and i see it is truth or legit.
And for which crypto is good to buy now i suggest to you XEM and DGB, Dgb are on the dump stage now and good to buy i think on few days dgb will go up and especially Xem too are on dump stage now i think it is the time that the correction of alts will gone but mostly all of coins on top 20 coinmarketcap is good to buy and hold.
It is a good thing if you will do research first before investing on a specific new coin. It will probably help to to make sure that it is going to be successful and with buying for. But if you want to invest and to have a new coin without any capital it is much better if you are going apply on a signature campaign alts wherein all you need to do is to support the project as whole and be a part of the project so it can achieve success in the future.
Without investment, this is the good way to earn new coins. But these coins will not give you instant profit it should first enter to market, and the price should rise after that you can exchange means it's good profit. I will suggest this method. If you invested your money new project and it fails means it's a big loss for you. And already many ICO's did like this they cheated investors.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: