Bitcoin Forum
May 20, 2024, 11:34:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Which cryptos to buy now ?  (Read 9595 times)
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2982
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 03:01:42 AM

Most of the coins are  good to buy but better to buy Eth. I've got some other choice like tenX, Monetha, RISE these are a good choice. But the decision will still go to the you guys. We do have own preferred alt coins and it looks like we do have similarity.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Nathland

Activity: 317
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 08:57:08 AM

The cryptos you should buy are ethereum classic and Bitcoin. The reason to buy ETC is the low rate of ETC right now. The reason to buy Bitcoin is the tremendous rate of growth it can offer to your portfolio.
Chefironside

Activity: 392
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 05:08:46 PM

I bought bankera and waves again today. at waves I hope to $ 6 in october. then you have a small profit
and waves is always good for a surprise. I would not miss it  Grin
Desscount

Activity: 1386
Merit: 101

ComboLabs

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 05:23:48 PM

Hi All,

I know the market may be at its peak currently. Any recommendations on which crypto currency is untapped and can be invested at the moment and why ? I usually look for promoters and reasons on why a crypto or blockchain will do well in long or short term.

I bought some BCH but sold it since the prediction seems to be it will go down to $100.

I bought some ripples and ethereum.

Which website or resources or commentary can be trusted when speculating or going for short term trading ?

Any inputs from the experienced brains will be appreciated.

Thanks,

if you are referring to the market, you should look for cheap and potentially growth crypto, my suggestion is better you are careful and experimenting.

phoenixdowndee

Activity: 1036
Merit: 116

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 05:29:35 PM

Investing in ICO's is just like any other investment. You need to do your research.

These are the qualities i look for before investing into an ICO:-

- Strong team - Both in development team and also the CEO's / marketing (People focus too much on the developers which is important but not everything. no point having a great team to create something, if nobody can advertise it and push the startup in the right direction.)
- Realistic vision - not aiming too high or if they do not reach their target everyone who invested will be disappointed
- Solid whitepaper - Well thought out, shows realistic goals, a strong good vision and a plan of action
- Strong social media presence - A social media that shows they are connected with everyone
- Good customer support - Shows they care, and they have invested time and money into making sure the average investor can ask questions
- Good website - A business who is willing to throw time and effort into a good website are less likely to be a scam
- finite supply - ICO's with no cap can be dangerous and can simply just damage their own coin by releasing more for more investment.
-Market they are getting involved with - Is this a new market? or a dying one? who controls the market?

Finally
- Good concept and catchy name - A good ethos and a name that makes them stand out. Personally i would avoid anything that is something "coin".

If you are looking to spread your cash over a few coins, i would look into pre-sales as you can get more bonuses for your money.

One that caught my eye was Crowdholding, since they are in their pre-sale it's a great chance to get more for your money.

They match all the criteria i look for in a ICO / Pre sale (good strong team on all fronts, solid ideology, finite coins and a good whitepaper). ICO launches the 1st of November. They only have a few days left of their pre-sale and hit their goal (which is always a good thing!)

https://ico.crowdholding.com/
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11]  All
  Print  

Jump to: