Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 12:44:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO]- 8Ball Pool - Where You Can Become a millionaire  (Read 6372 times)
shezu007 (OP)

Activity: 336
Merit: 121

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 10:18:34 AM

Whoot become millionaire just for playing game so who will buy our coins after winning this amount. I think OP is just making us dreams so big to sell this ICO. I didn't see any plan about the future of this game how it will move forward.

Do you ever seen a movie of "Facebook" ?

have you ever though that people will connect through internet share pictures videos and more. It was unique idea. So You are about dreaming. I'm not focusing on money and ICO. I want to provide a network where everyone can earn easily. Because it's hard for those people who are spending there life without job in poor families. So it will become a unique game where you can make your wishes true. Where you can bring happiness to poor family. You might noticed something that project data is not that much completed as you thinking. But our project is 70% incomplete we need support. So stay in touch if you really wanna see a big change in the world. After social media.

I'm in love with 8 ball pools but no whitepaper at the moment even official website available. I have a question is that game will be blockchain based or you will just integrate this coin as payment method. I know this game has very large community so doubt about the potential but where is the plan?

within in 48 hours everything will be updated. So stay in touch because our team is working on that project very hard. blockchain based will be better because other methods maybe risky.
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
popcoins

Activity: 577
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 10:26:26 AM

This concept always sounds good to be true but I believed that this can happening in the crypto world Smiley
Is there any more detailed information about how to play this game?

Cheers Smiley

Cheesy Cheesy Good Luck on 8Ball Pool  Cheesy Cheesy

███
                              █████
           ██           █████████              ██
       █████         
█████████         ██████
     ████████         
█████         █████████
         ████████       
███       █████████
            ████████              █████████
               █████       ███       █████

███       ██       █████       ██       ███
    █████            █████████            █████
█████████    █████████████    █████████
█████████    █████████████    █████████       
    █████            █████████            █████
      ███        ██      █████      ██      ███
               █████      ███       █████
            ████████              █████████
         ████████       
███       █████████
     ████████         
█████        █████████
       █████         
█████████        ██████
           ██           
█████████           ██
                              █████
                                ███

Adonx.one

◆ Twitter
◆ Telegram
◆ Discord

happypencil

Activity: 361
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 10:27:56 AM

when will release the game ,any demo ?
shezu007 (OP)

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 10:34:00 AM

when will release the game ,any demo ?

Project is upgrading every mint. After ICO the project will launch and the website will be online within 48 hours. B8BALL POOL.
shezu007 (OP)

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 10:35:19 AM

This concept always sounds good to be true but I believed that this can happening in the crypto world Smiley
Is there any more detailed information about how to play this game?

Cheers Smiley

Cheesy Cheesy Good Luck on 8Ball Pool  Cheesy Cheesy

It will be available after ICO. And the website will be launch within 48 hours.
shagorbleed

Activity: 364

https://twetch.com/u/42191

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2017, 11:11:40 AM

hey dev,plz provide details about sign up.  i want to to get in
shezu007 (OP)

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 11:37:19 AM

hey dev,plz provide details about sign up.  i want to to get in

Website is not ready right now we need some crowd funding to make a website. Official website where updates will be updating and ICO will be start from 12 August so keep participate if you want to see the successful project.
Orbolon

Activity: 77
Merit: 10

CoinCrate.net

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2017, 11:56:02 AM

Wow this seems seriously legit!  Grin Grin I'd also recommend to work on your English skills.

JustLooking7

Activity: 112

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 12:01:47 PM

I have read whole thread, nothing yet provided speaks only about croudfund. This language he speaks is definitely google translator. Very poor attemt to scam people, this is just horrible

shezu007 (OP)

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 12:29:53 PM

I have read whole thread, nothing yet provided speaks only about croudfund. This language he speaks is definitely google translator. Very poor attemt to scam people, this is just horrible

If you letting people like that so i guess you are trying to leave the world at the same place where poor people will be the same. I'm trying to bring new changes if you are getting jealous or thinking that spellings wrong i'm myself French. My mother tongue is not English. I would like to tell you that you need to view the idea which is more better for people if you are stopping people to earn more in future then do it i will let you do. Because I'm not stopping anyone. I let everyone on there choices. If you want to see something interesting then be positive because you might not understanding when Facebook was launching there was also rumors like that as you did. I let people on there choose I'm not forcing people to come. I'm forcing world where people can be become a lovers and peaceful. Because everyone kill people for money because there is no money so there is chance to survive without money. Because of that game everyone will earn and keep earning by that game. So people will never need to do something bad because this is the best idea where you can get everything without doing something wrong. So this is for the peace of the world. This is for elimination of discrimination. So that's all by me to you. I will let you do everything here because I'm not forcing you.
shezu007 (OP)

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 12:33:01 PM

Wow this seems seriously legit!  Grin Grin I'd also recommend to work on your English skills.

You are the newbie and objected on my English this is the idea where people become a better so i would like to advice you that you should need to highlight these mistakes that i would correct it. Because I'm myself French. I have just launched my idea where people can earn a lot of. Can bring a lot of happiness in there lives.
Lhaine

Activity: 742
Merit: 128

Coinbene.com - Experience Fast Crypto Trading

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 04:01:24 PM

interesting for goal of this ICO to launch 8ballpool but we need link to sign up ang preffered to post i hope i join to participate deep if back before launching
Lipe490

Activity: 602
Merit: 263

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 11:28:36 PM

Cool project. I know that it has everything to be a sucsessful ICO.
ProoLogic

Activity: 55

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 01:06:03 PM

You are the newbie and objected on my English this is the idea where people become a better so i would like to advice you that you should need to highlight these mistakes that i would correct it. Because I'm myself French. I have just launched my idea where people can earn a lot of. Can bring a lot of happiness in there lives.

Good luck!!!
I'm not playing this game,but my son did:)
If he earn BTC instead of wirtual "coin", better for him and his friends:)

So as I'm understand, project will be "business valuable", if hundreds of million players will be registered (because everyone want easy money)
and  company start selling add's  being paid by BTC and then shear them between players  instead of virtual "coins" as doing other game-creators.
Am I right??

Then it is great idea! And could work!
And very good for BTC community, add's buyers will buy more BTC  on exchange to pay this guys site and consequently all gamers.

PoSToken - First PoS Token|Free Airdrop|No ICO
shezu007 (OP)

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 02:39:55 PM

Good luck!!!
I'm not playing this game,but my son did:)
If he earn BTC instead of wirtual "coin", better for him and his friends:)

So as I'm understand, project will be "business valuable", if hundreds of million players will be registered (because everyone want easy money)
and  company start selling add's  being paid by BTC and then shear them between players  instead of virtual "coins" as doing other game-creators.
Am I right??

Then it is great idea! And could work!
And very good for BTC community, add's buyers will buy more BTC  on exchange to pay this guys site and consequently all gamers.

Yes we are bringing the game soon as possible alive where everyone will be happy.
Suharjo

Activity: 420

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 02:43:33 PM

Your project is a verygoods..
I'm a like project..
Because yourproject is very very nice  Grin
Argwai96
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000

Thug for life!

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 05:07:55 PM

Your project can never succeed because of two reason:

1) Unity forbid bitcoin gambling games - I know I have developed one on my own.
2) Your backend is also forbidden for gambling - I know I have created my own from scratch.
shezu007 (OP)

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 05:54:36 PM

Your project can never succeed because of two reason:

1) Unity forbid bitcoin gambling games - I know I have developed one on my own.
2) Your backend is also forbidden for gambling - I know I have created my own from scratch.

What is difference between Russia and America? What is different between Land and oceans? What is different between two religions? What is different between Female and male? What is different between snake and mouse? What is different between sky and earth? Like that example goes to you. You might never struggled and bring some poor idea that's why you got flopped. But no you were not flopped you have flopped yourself because you were stop leaving believe on yourself. We believe ourselves that's all. We will complete this project on the peak of its success. So that's all.
shezu007 (OP)

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 10:57:59 PM

Your project is a verygoods..
I'm a like project..
Because yourproject is very very nice  Grin

Thanks for much love. We have updated the the project which is completely ready.
kafeelniazi

Activity: 280

Organic PR on Tier 1 media

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 12:28:42 AM

Interesting to play that game because it will make me more rich. Waiting for the project. I hope i will see it soon.

"Unlock Your Project's True Potential with Leading Media Exposure: Get Featured on Forbes, Coin Telegraph, USA WEEKLY & more – Gain Global Recognition and Skyrocket Your Success!"
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: