Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 10:13:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 »
  Print  
Author Topic: how can bitcoin help the community?  (Read 14393 times)
magmar

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 04:18:04 AM

Bitcoin is promising currency, but somehow because of it's volatile value. How can bitcoin help the community? especially the 3rd world country.

I think bitcoins can help by means of financial problems. They can help the people inside the community to gain money with bitcoins. Those who are unemployed or even employed ones can fo bitcoins and gain profit to it. Which enables them to have a financially stable life inside the community. The people inside the community who do bitcoins can now contribute to the community with the help of bitcoins because those are the ones who gave them extra money.
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Potchi

Activity: 191
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 05:01:09 AM

Bitcoin gives chance for people to make money. Above amything this gives people something to spend for their needs. That itself is already a big help to any person in a community if they would just give time to understand and study btc. Its a lot of opportunities that btc provides.

Bitcoin gives unemployed people the chance to earn for their living even though they do not have their job. And for me as a student bitcoin does not only help me but also my parents because i get the chance to atleast mind my expenses at school and not stress them about it. Everyone who uses bitcoin can really have the benefits of it. It provides opportunities to anyone.

Rajamuda

Activity: 924
Merit: 255

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 05:32:10 AM

As far as i know in my country, bitcoin has been proven to reduce unemployment. Many peoples who are not working anymore, has helped by bitcoin that can be used as income. Obviously, i make sure bitcoin can be a money-making job, and it can drive people's finances to meet their daily needs and avoid poverty.
ajmapalo22

Activity: 266
Merit: 122

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 07:16:07 AM

Bitcoin offers equal opportunity to all types people it does not require anything for as long as you can access the internet and you know how read and write you can earn bitcoin regardless if you are educated or not either young or too old, with this kind of opportunity people can earn bitcoin and make their lives financially independent.
Portia12

Activity: 434
Merit: 105

ADAB ICO

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 07:24:45 AM

Bitcoin is promising currency, but somehow because of it's volatile value. How can bitcoin help the community? especially the 3rd world country.

bitcoin offers big opportunity to all peoples who dont have work. they can substitute bitcoin as fulltime or partime job and it helps our community to decrease the number of unemployed.

Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 11:57:22 AM

bitcoin offers big opportunity to all peoples who dont have work. they can substitute bitcoin as fulltime or partime job and it helps our community to decrease the number of unemployed.
Bitcoin doesn't completely decrease the number of the people who are unemployed because bitcoin is not a completely work and the government doesn't consider bitcoin as a job. Bitcoin helps the community in earning money because they help people to earn more money and to sustain their life and needs so they will not have any trouble.
wowanstrong

Activity: 621
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 12:02:54 PM

Bitcoin provides every opportunity to get a source of income that will provide the whole family. You just need to earn money and have a computer with the Internet.

PLAY
            ▄██████████████▄
          ▄██▀▀██████████████▄
        ▄██▀    ▀██████████████▄
      ▄██▀        ▀██████████████▄
    ▄██▀   ██████▄  ▀██████████████▄
  ▄██▀          ██    ▀██████████████▄
 ███       ▄█████▀      ███████████████
  ▀██▄    ▐██         ▄██████████████▀
    ▀██▄  ▐██████▌  ▄██████████████▀
      ▀██▄        ▄██████████████▀
        ▀██▄    ▄██████████████▀
          ▀██▄▄██████████████▀
            ▀██████████████▀
LIVE
██████
███▀▀▀
███

███
███▄▄▄
██████
██████
▀▀▀███
███

███
▄▄▄███
██████
Wyne

Activity: 531
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 12:21:00 PM

Bitcoin can help the community especially the 3rd world country because it opens opportunity to everyone to  earn.  Through bitcoin, numbers of people who are unemployed decreases.  If everybody in the community has enough earnings, their status of living will improve then the status of community as a whole will improve as well.   
IamSaitama

Activity: 67
Merit: 5

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 12:39:22 PM

I live in a third world country and belongs to a low class family, how did bitcoin helped our community? That's easy, it gave me an opportunity to sustain myself and help my family in terms of financial issues even though I'm still a student, and now there is one less person who is unemployed in our community. If this spread, it can lower the unemployment rate in this rotten country.

ContractVault.io
Next Generation Agreements for Everyone on The Ethereum Blockchain
■ ▄▀ ██  TOKEN SALE  ❱  MAY 1st  ██ ▀▄ ■
betMaster

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 12:42:05 PM

Bitcoin can be such a great help to people across the world . It can replace traditional banking system by offering wallets that can convert your btc funds into any currency you wish . It does also provide jobs for internet literates that can offer their services throigh several websites or forums like bctalk .
ongels

Activity: 196

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 12:42:29 PM

As far as i know in my country, bitcoin has been proven to reduce unemployment. Many peoples who are not working anymore, has helped by bitcoin that can be used as income. Obviously, i make sure bitcoin can be a money-making job, and it can drive people's finances to meet their daily needs and avoid poverty.
Exactly sir ..! Here in our place bitcoins are getting popular because it sustains financial stability to everybody who working on it.. Not only unemployed or students enjoys bitcoins, some of our professional neighbors are getting used to it because their salary are not enough to sustain their daily needs and they find addictive to post comments and opinion during their vacant period..
palle11

Activity: 2310
Merit: 332

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 12:56:22 PM

Bitcoin do that by giving many people in the community access to another source of income. Moreover, its value is high compared to paper money and so, it helps in investing because of additional inflow of cash.
FlightyPouch

Activity: 1638
Merit: 300

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 01:39:57 PM

Bitcoin do that by giving many people in the community access to another source of income. Moreover, its value is high compared to paper money and so, it helps in investing because of additional inflow of cash.

Well, it is so volatile so the tendency of the people is to put their money where they can see a good profit per time. There are some who can't afford buying them so they just earn them through some sites, tasks and job. The effect is just what you have said, it adds additional inflow of cash. But I just don't like how people took it as a type of networking or some pyramiding scam giving negative ideas to people.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████     
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████   
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
!
justdimin

Activity: 2996
Merit: 670

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 03:26:59 PM

I think bitcoin would help the community by giving them a chance to earn money for those who don't have a job o regular job. So in this case bitcoin will lessen the people who are jobless.
Bitcoins are already helping people this way. Many people have started earning their livelihoods just because of bitcoins. Those people who were hopeless about jobs even after graduating, bitcoins are big relief for them. They are able to support their families now and are also living a life of peace and dignity.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
hangar18

Activity: 676
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 04:06:10 PM

I think bitcoin would help the community by giving them a chance to earn money for those who don't have a job o regular job. So in this case bitcoin will lessen the people who are jobless.
Bitcoins are already helping people this way. Many people have started earning their livelihoods just because of bitcoins. Those people who were hopeless about jobs even after graduating, bitcoins are big relief for them. They are able to support their families now and are also living a life of peace and dignity.
Example if you know a friend do not have any knowledge or degree but he/she can making an income higher than your job, what do you think about that? Do you want to ask him/her about his/her job? Grin
BeGoods
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1008

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 04:11:09 PM

Bitcoin gives chance for people to make money. Above amything this gives people something to spend for their needs. That itself is already a big help to any person in a community if they would just give time to understand and study btc. Its a lot of opportunities that btc provides.

Bitcoin gives unemployed people the chance to earn for their living even though they do not have their job. And for me as a student bitcoin does not only help me but also my parents because i get the chance to atleast mind my expenses at school and not stress them about it. Everyone who uses bitcoin can really have the benefits of it. It provides opportunities to anyone.
in fact bitcoin provides a lot of help to its users both in terms of financial and lifestyle changs, a simple example of yourself, you can earn income from bitcoin so you can pay for your own school and personal needs without the help of parents, it's thanks to bitcoin, and I myself have a family far outside the country, before I used western union to send my money to my family which is remote and it is very complicated because I have to go to WU office and use some data, but when using bitcoin is very simple and easy to use (bitcoin change my lifestyle for the better)
Gotottack

Activity: 882
Merit: 506

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 04:30:25 PM

Example if you know a friend do not have any knowledge or degree but he/she can making an income higher than your job, what do you think about that? Do you want to ask him/her about his/her job? Grin

That is a good example of how we can help the community. Well, that is the real world community though. If we can help out other why not right? But I don't think it is that easy to find him a job that will pay high in bitcoins and it will be hard to convince that person to forgo his job and just rely on bitcoin or online jobs. Well, he can just dedicate time after his real life job though.
GrayFullbuster

Activity: 658
Merit: 103

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 04:43:55 PM

I think bitcoins can help by means of financial problems. They can help the people inside the community to gain money with bitcoins. Those who are unemployed or even employed ones can fo bitcoins and gain profit to it. Which enables them to have a financially stable life inside the community. The people inside the community who do bitcoins can now contribute to the community with the help of bitcoins because those are the ones who gave them extra money.

Bitcoin really helping us in our financial problem. I can say that I am now a person that depends to the bitcoin because for me the bitcoin is my no.1 source of income. The bitcoin can really help the all types of the people in our society.

Mtoo

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 04:48:04 PM

Actually BTC make jobs for those have limited income to increase their efforts for best life
offlinedragon

Activity: 135

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 09:49:34 AM

In every country there's a place or thing that can help the community that can give people to earn money and have some livelihood. But not all of the people there can be accumulated and this is a good way the community can be helped by bitcoin because we will see on how are those jobless people find another way to earn with bitcoin.
You are very much right. There are so many people living around the world who are getting a lot of earning from Bitcoin. There are many ways in which Bitcoin is helping the community. The most important way is that it is providing the opportunities for all of us to have more earning in our lives.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 »
  Print  

Jump to: