Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 07:51:01 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 »
  Print  
Author Topic: how can bitcoin help the community?  (Read 14397 times)
Masongrae

Activity: 223
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 07:17:10 AM

It is really indeed help the community, it gives everybody an opportunity to earn, and to invest to have stable income, specially to unemployed people, housewife, or even students, that are badly need money for their school fees, Bitcoin can help them support financial needs which is not so hassle for them to work with it, but it needs to educate them  about bitcoin, and have internet and gadget to use for it..

▬▬[  Imperium Platform  ] ▬▬   
▌Decentralized Crypto Exchange & Lending Platform▐
▬▬  PUBLIC SALE STARTS AUGUST 19th ▬▬ | Twitter  | Telegram  | ANN  | Facebook| ▬▬
nwahshearthiad

Activity: 134
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 10:41:46 AM
Last edit: January 23, 2018, 04:04:54 PM by nwahshearthiad

Bitcoin is promising currency, but somehow because of it's volatile value. How can bitcoin help the community? especially the 3rd world country.

being in a third world country like ours, bitcoin became an aid in community as it helped a lot of unemployed people, who stuggles to  have the opportunity to find a job. Bitcoin became a source of income for those who find difficulties in finding a job especially in a country like ours.
donpepot

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 11:01:13 AM

Bitcoin is promising currency, but somehow because of it's volatile value. How can bitcoin help the community? especially the 3rd world country.
It helps for people suffering from poverty.
Leeeeeya

Activity: 62

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 11:17:03 AM

Bitcoin helps community by making unemployed people or those who wants to earn money by themselves have some money by their own and just by staying in their homes.
anjaydut

Activity: 140
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 12:10:14 PM

That will never happen, if there is no government support in every country
This is a problem for the government and bitcoin itself
As we know, not everyone in the world is educated, there are still many children from lower classes who can not afford to pay for school.
Many can not read and write, let alone know bitcoin, internetpun they do not know
and if you want to benefit somewhat for everyone, then there should be a policy that the government must take by working with bitcoin, and its purpose for the common good

Jiddyyy

Activity: 77

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 12:16:05 PM

I think bitcoin is helpful to the community in term of reducing unemployed people and also the number of poverty in their area. Reducing unemployed, we all know that bitcoin is an online business which you can earn profit and through that if the people ate engage in btc they are no longer unemployed. Next is reducing the number of poverty, of course since bitcoin is good business then it will reduce poverty if you handle your income well.
dharnamonitor

Activity: 448

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 12:20:03 PM

Bitcoin helps the community by providing opportunity to individual who are jobless, Gives financial assistance to everybody who involves digging on it. Aside from that, It also develop yourself to be knowledgeable in terms of investment and trading:) 

Indeed, I was able to apply my knowledge in economic/business related things in this kind of market and got enhanced my skills in analyzing things. Most of the people in third world countries are very grateful for bitcoin because it provides side income that could helpto support their family's finances.

swordling143

Activity: 360

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 12:24:00 PM

I think bitcoin can help the community in terms of financial support. We all know that these days it is really difficult to be employed due to lack of experience or educational attainment. The good thing though is we have ways to earn which requires not much of what we already have. This is why it is very important to value bitcoin.
xandra

Activity: 280

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 01:25:33 PM

For me i don't think that it will help the community, yes true community was composed by people living in a same place but what if in that place there is only 15% people over 100% had the knowledge about bitcoin ,what if there's only few people adapt the new technology and had gadgets to used for this forum. so i can say bitcoin will help the individuals and the one who had the knowledge about bitcoin had the great opportunity to earn money.

TRADE, EARN & OWN THE EXCHANGE           M o o n X           [    ●    JOIN ICO   -   S O O N    ●    ]
──────────     WHITEPAPER     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     LINKEDIN     TELEGRAM     CRUNCHBASE     ──────────
►   No Trading or ICO Listing Fees      ►   Superior to Nasdaq & LSE       ►   US$ 29M Raised in 2 Weeks!
buternasek

Activity: 336
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 05:42:02 PM

I'm not sure about this, it still takes a lot of development
As we know, bitcoin is a technological marvel, created by a genius
Bitcoin can indeed be a means of making money, but not for all groups
Only the upper middle class alone, for those who are unfamiliar with bitcoin internet will never be able to achieve it, let alone help them.
This is a shared responsibility, especially the government
ranz_18

Activity: 112
Merit: 13

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 08:28:48 PM

In my opininion bitcoin help the community by reducing the unemployment rate of the country. It gives an opportunity to the jobless people to earn money and extra income for those who have job. Everyone could earn bitcoin as long as they have internet connection.
GoodLuck2

Activity: 630
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 05:28:24 PM

For me i don't think that it will help the community, yes true community was composed by people living in a same place but what if in that place there is only 15% people over 100% had the knowledge about bitcoin ,what if there's only few people adapt the new technology and had gadgets to used for this forum. so i can say bitcoin will help the individuals and the one who had the knowledge about bitcoin had the great opportunity to earn money.
Bitcoin is indeed serving for a greater cause and it is helping number of people in having some better earnings by giving them lot of opportunities using which they can make some good amount of money for their better living. There are people whose only source of income is bitcoin and because of it, they are now able to live a comfortable life. We need to trust bitcoin for more benefits in the future.
CoolSkeleton

Activity: 171

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 06:50:34 PM

Bitcoin can give an online job opportunity to those people who cannot eveb accepted in BPO companies. Bitcoin can also help those families who is taking care of their kids a home. They can do this part time without leaving the house. It can reduce unemployment and help people who use to stay at home. Bitcoin can give a chance for people who need an extra income for those who are looking another source of income without affecting the regular job, esp in time when there is unemployment.
btcjocan

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 07:16:36 PM

Bitcoin can give an online job opportunity to those people who cannot eveb accepted in BPO companies. Bitcoin can also help those families who is taking care of their kids a home. They can do this part time without leaving the house. It can reduce unemployment and help people who use to stay at home. Bitcoin can give a chance for people who need an extra income for those who are looking another source of income without affecting the regular job, esp in time when there is unemployment.
Yes bitcoin really helps the community by giving a new hope through giving an extra income which is really helpful now a days because the salary of the person who has a regular work is really not enoughf to sustained thier daily needs i believe that it is now  the new way to earn an extra income that can really help the community.
niz3r_nade

Activity: 162

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 07:30:40 PM

Infrastructure in other countries has advanced all, internet access is everywhere and can be accessed wherever we are.
Talking about bitcoin is very helpful, because here we can mine the money. So unemployment can join here to earn income.
megahertz123

Activity: 9

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 04:05:23 AM

Bitcoin is really a big help to users to earn high amount of money that can support and sustain his/her needs. It is really a big help specially for those people who had hard times to find work. And most of the time their salaries wasn't enough. So here it is, thanks to bitcoin you can get money twice or thrice or nth times of your normal salary.
Isaacck1

Activity: 244
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 10:44:30 AM

I am in a third world country and I find this question quite interesting. How can bitcoin help a poor community like the one we have. It's simple, bitcoin can not eliminate poverty but it can lessen it. I consider myself a class D citizen and can not even afford to go to a public school, but because of bitcoin, I was able to study until now. It helped me to provide financial assisstance not only in my studies but also in my family.
Bosx1ne

Activity: 540

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 10:51:42 AM

Bitcoin helped me many times. The source of my allowances and income is from bitcoins. Bitcoin can be a key to reduce the unemployment rate. Bitcoin can help the people in different community to have opportunity to earn money.

KurtR90

Activity: 42

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 12:12:49 PM

I would like to say that the main form of help would be because it offers extra income for people, but it happens that third world countries do not have a complete internet service that allows them to use the platform to work online.

I think that the big companies of cryptocurrencies could offer more and in these countries to educate about economy, about cryptocurrencies, forex, all possible services, when educating they would be making one of the greatest social contributions for people who do not have access to this.
margielyn

Activity: 33

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 12:33:01 PM

bitcoins is help the community because some people they do not have permanent job. and poor person it also help this bitcoins when that person know how to learn the bitcoins it is so good opportunity.and its helps in our life because everyday needs it will be light in life. that bitcoins is good study of people. because this is a great help to life.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 »
  Print  

Jump to: