Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 04:24:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BiblePay - TestNet Thread - Pool Testing for Proof of Bible Hash Pool (PoBh)  (Read 13164 times)
bible_pay (OP)

Activity: 1176
Merit: 215

Jesus is the King of Kings and Lord of Lords

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2017, 01:40:01 AM
Last edit: August 25, 2017, 02:16:55 AM by bible_pay

Inblue, regarding the pool punchlist, progress has been made:

1. If you don't type your password when you edit the account,
the password for your account will change to blank,
so if you try to login again with your (old) password,
it will be denied and then it turns out you can login just with the username, leaving the password field blank!
-> Unable to reproduce (appears to not be broken).  B: When the password is deliberately set to blank,
 you may log in with a blank password temporarily - this is by design so I can reset a users password.
NOTE: The users passwords are stored as hashes, so the system does not actually store passwords on disk.
You can test this problem by just changing usertext1 only, and click save.  Then logoff and log back in with your standard password.

Block explorer navigation link exists only when you are logged out
-> Fixed, and moved the Orphans to the unprotected area also to expose these links to the world.

3. From the Withdraw page, the Home navigation link leads to the Account page
-> Fixed

All navigation links are visible only from the home page, on all other pages there is only the Home link,
which can be annoying to go through two links every time you want to take a look at something else
-> User can click Back on mouse, not worth fixing yet unless we upgrade entire menu to a database driven flyout menu system
-> Partially fixed though, since now you can click unprotected links from the masthead, maybe we will make those nicer and put more up there in the future.

Switch to Test Net link shows Switch to Main Net only after you click it, later it shows Switch to Test Net again and you can't go back to Main Net unless you refresh the page
-> Fixed

Existence of a horizontal scrollbar on all pages (empty gray content on the right)
-> Fixed

Block distribution history table changes row background color after your highlighted yellow row, instead of not changing it until the next block height
-> Fixed

Kind of a similar thing on the Leaderboard - it was probably intended for the same user to retain the same row color if their workers are next to each other, but that seems useless because:
-> Fixed

Users can have vastly different hash rates so their workers will not be next to each other
-> Leaderboard sorted by hashpersec desc... Cant do much here

It kind of exposes anonymous users when their workers are next to each other because you can conclude that's the same anonymous user, not multiple users
-> This really is hashpersec desc, so this is just a coincidence

Confusing order of navigation links - especially Log off which should be at the end, not somewhere in the middle;
or Leaderboard which is probably a very used link, but it's placement is like it's less important than the Switch to Test Net link.
-> Moved LogOff to last position; Moved leaderboard to unprotected area (allowing clickability sitewide and exposing it to the masses)

General look of the website which people may not find aesthetically pleasing
-> I havent looked into this yet; but could you please give a few of the most important improvement recommendations we could make, being relatively specific in this case?

EDIT: PS, Before UAT testing on the above, be sure to press ctrl-f5 after logging in to pull latest css files.

🕇 BiblePay 🕇
🕇  Announcement | ForumSlackDiscordRedditTwitter | SouthXChange  🕇
🕇 A Christian cryptocurrency | Supporting orphans through a decentralized autonomous charity 🕇

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
inblue

Activity: 462
Merit: 103

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 08:02:49 AM
Last edit: August 25, 2017, 05:54:48 PM by inblue

Wow, great work on the interface!

-> Unable to reproduce (appears to not be broken).  B: When the password is deliberately set to blank,
 you may log in with a blank password temporarily - this is by design so I can reset a users password.
NOTE: The users passwords are stored as hashes, so the system does not actually store passwords on disk.
You can test this problem by just changing usertext1 only, and click save.  Then logoff and log back in with your standard password.

OK, I still think this is an issue. My case can be reproduced with a browser password manager, which of course is not the norm, but let me explain why the issue also applies to the use without a password manager. Normally, when you go to edit your account on any website, the password field is not pre-populated with your password and its purpose is to enter your current password to be able to submit changes to your account. And that's not changing the password, it's just asking you for it to confirm other sensitive changes. And when you do want to change the password, then you are presented with a dialog to enter your current password, then another two fields for your new password, to type it twice to not make a mistake. And that's the norm. Here in the pool, the interface is presented in such a way that it doesn't look like you would be changing the password, only confirming it.

The problem with password managers which auto populate the fields is that I'm used to Chrome auto filling the password, even though I don't want to change the password, so I instinctively erase the password from the yellow field (https://i.imgur.com/C6LfM5c.png). That's what I did here, because I thought that there was nothing in that field previously, that Chrome added that. But it turned out the current password was already filled there, so Chrome only filled it again and made it yellow. So when I saved the form, my password changed to blank. It did the opposite of what I wanted - I didn't want to change the password at all, so that's why I erased that field. And of course, security-wise, it shouldn't be allowed for the password to be empty. If you want to have the ability to reset a user's password, that shouldn't be done like that, instead you should have that option in your admin page, and not allowing users to mess up or for somebody else to access their account when the password is blank.

I'm not sure if the part about hashing passwords is correct because you can go to the account page, right click on the password field where you see the circle asterisks and click inspect. Then in the code just change type="password" to type="text" and you'll see your password in plain text right there, filled in by the server. I tried that in a different browser, without a password manager, so I'm sure it's filled by the server, not my computer. Also, your example of changing usertext1 doesn't seem to make sense because how does that prove the passwords are stored as hashes? The password field is pre-filled, so whatever you change, if you don't touch the password field, of course you can log back in with the same password.

Now after typing all of this, I see that you just changed the account page not to populate fields anymore, no more username and email address either, but also no balance.

Speaking of a different browser, this is how the website looks in Firefox:
https://i.imgur.com/D2FSNQ9.png
https://i.imgur.com/8aj9Mho.png

Also, now the site can't be accessed most of the time or it's extremely slow:
https://i.imgur.com/V19OE9D.png

Another small thing I found:
Navigation links can't be clicked with middle click (to open in new tab), for example if I want to open block explorer in a new tab and I don't want to leave the pool page. Yes, it can be clicked with Ctrl+Left Click or Right click+Open in new tab, but I don't see why links need to be convoluted like that with some JS code instead of just plain and simple Main.aspx, Leaderboard.aspx etc.
tiras

Activity: 221
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 03:58:14 PM

I'm getting this trying to log in to the pool :

Service Unavailable
HTTP Error 503. The service is unavailable.

earlier today it was very slow.

BiblePay (BBP) | Reddit - Twitter - Forum - Slack - Discord | C-CEX - CoinsMarkets | Love one another, be a good Samaritan, help those in distress and spread the gospel
bible_pay (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2017, 04:02:59 PM

Service Unavailable

Yea, this morning it was doing fine.  I just checked on it and reset it and its up, but its getting pounded.
Its receiving over 250 hits per second.  It is actually inserting 250 rows per second of work in the work table.
One other thing that is surprising, is I see over the last two days, we increased our pool activity by 20% per day and user count by 20% per day.  I do have a new server at home for it, but Im on vacation.
In the mean time, Im going to check and see if I can gauge how the bigdogs ask for work, possibly if I have a history of a big dog, we can start each of their work units out a little harder.  Ill check that out now and that might decrease the hits per server to half.
Inblue, Ill have to look at all that you wrote a little later today.

🕇 BiblePay 🕇
🕇 A Christian cryptocurrency | Supporting orphans through a decentralized autonomous charity 🕇
tiras

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 04:46:28 PM

Service Unavailable

Yea, this morning it was doing fine.  I just checked on it and reset it and its up, but its getting pounded.
Its receiving over 250 hits per second.  It is actually inserting 250 rows per second of work in the work table.
One other thing that is surprising, is I see over the last two days, we increased our pool activity by 20% per day and user count by 20% per day.  I do have a new server at home for it, but Im on vacation.
In the mean time, Im going to check and see if I can gauge how the bigdogs ask for work, possibly if I have a history of a big dog, we can start each of their work units out a little harder.  Ill check that out now and that might decrease the hits per server to half.
Inblue, Ill have to look at all that you wrote a little later today.

>>I have a history of a big dog, we can start each of their work units out a little harder

does this mean you are going to throttle heavy miners somehow  ?

BiblePay (BBP) | Reddit - Twitter - Forum - Slack - Discord | C-CEX - CoinsMarkets | Love one another, be a good Samaritan, help those in distress and spread the gospel
happy_merchant

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 06:59:32 PM

>>I have a history of a big dog, we can start each of their work units out a little harder

I think he means increasing the share difficulty based on miner hash rate like you see in most pools. I'm not a mining pool engineer so maybe I'm a little off, but my understanding is that everyone in the pool is working towards solving the block at its network assigned difficulty and a share is any solution that a miner finds above a pool-designated difficulty threshold to show that they're actually working on the problem. Ideally, the pool would assign every miner a share difficulty based on their hash rate such that everyone reports a statistically meaningful number of shares every round.

If miner A is doing 1,000,000 H/s and miner B is doing 1,000 H/s, miner A would be assigned a 1,000 times higher share difficulty than miner B. If both had the same share difficulty, miner A would be pounding the server with 1,000 times as many shares as miner B, all of which have to be verified by the server. Scaling share difficulty lightens the server load, and by doing a calculation on the number of shares and their difficulty you can still get a very accurate approximation of each miner's hash rate for calculating their reward.
tiras

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 08:22:48 PM

I think he means increasing the share difficulty based on miner hash rate like you see in most pools. I'm not a mining pool engineer so maybe I'm a little off, but my understanding is that everyone in the pool is working towards solving the block at its network assigned difficulty and a share is any solution that a miner finds above a pool-designated difficulty threshold to show that they're actually working on the problem. Ideally, the pool would assign every miner a share difficulty based on their hash rate such that everyone reports a statistically meaningful number of shares every round.

If miner A is doing 1,000,000 H/s and miner B is doing 1,000 H/s, miner A would be assigned a 1,000 times higher share difficulty than miner B. If both had the same share difficulty, miner A would be pounding the server with 1,000 times as many shares as miner B, all of which have to be verified by the server. Scaling share difficulty lightens the server load, and by doing a calculation on the number of shares and their difficulty you can still get a very accurate approximation of each miner's hash rate for calculating their reward.

thanks for the explanation . 

tiras

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 08:25:08 PM

it's a lost day and lots of troubles after the last update . 
2/3 of my workers are running dry and not even show up in account .

bible_pay (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2017, 09:26:02 PM

it's a lost day and lots of troubles after the last update . 
2/3 of my workers are running dry and not even show up in account .
Yea, Im working on it, I have a couple new ideas that may or may not work.
Im going to convert a core part of the system over to stored procs and try that next (that might let the database server do 3-4 operations at a time, while right now they are one at a time).
After that, Ill look into running two instances and splitting the load.

Cant say exactly how long, but Im working on it now.

Raising the diff on the big dogs didnt help so Ill be putting that back.

🕇 BiblePay 🕇
bible_pay (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2017, 10:29:50 PM

Hey eh eh, it looks like were back to high performance (in the pool) now.
The stored procs worked, and I think adding them improved the quality of the system & code anyway.

Hopefully we can make it through the next 30 days now, with high load.
I moved the Leaderboard link back to the protected area, in case it was being abused by the outside.

Ill take a look at the account issue next.

🕇 BiblePay 🕇
bible_pay (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2017, 11:40:42 PM

inblue - reproduced account | password -population with account manager

inblue - noticed some fields were not populating - other than password

Speaking of a different browser, this is how the website looks in Firefox:
https://i.imgur.com/D2FSNQ9.png

Also, now the site can't be accessed most of the time or it's extremely slow:
https://i.imgur.com/V19OE9D.png

Another small thing I found:
Navigation links can't be clicked with middle click (to open in new tab), for example if I want to open block explorer in a new tab and I don't want to leave the pool page. Yes, it can be clicked with Ctrl+Left Click or Right click+Open in new tab, but I don't see why links need to be convoluted like that with some JS code instead of just plain and simple Main.aspx, Leaderboard.aspx etc.

-> Regarding the password manager: We cant support debugging the pool with that on.  I went as far as renaming the password field behind the scenes, to something unrelated to passwords, but thats as far as I can go with that.  However, what I did do is I debugged the issue in a browser without a password cache, and verified that we absolutely do not populate the password field with any text on the page load now - (text was being populated before into the control - but that was a bug).  Now when you go to the page, the pass is initially blank.  If you populate it, it saves the new pass.  So I consider this fixed now.

-> Firefoxs extremely convoluted view is fixed (I had no idea it was like that).

-> Regarding nav links, thats a microsoft thing- they are rendering a whole bunch of stuff down with the aspx page.

-> Other fields not populating on account- Yes, you found a bug there.  The page has been upgraded to use the simple framework now, and is cleaner, and now populates all the fields every time.

-> On UserText1, btw, that is just a storage field for the user (the pool doesnt use it).  What I meant was, if you navigate to Account, ensure the password field is empty, and only change usertext1, and save the record, then you can logoff and back on and know that it did not update the password but it does update usertext1.

🕇 BiblePay 🕇
citizenoftheworld

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 10:37:43 AM

Hello . I can not connect to the pool

"blocks": 4789,
  "currentblocksize": 1248,
  "currentblocktx": 1,
  "difficulty": 0.02403606344772546,
  "errors": "",
  "genproclimit": 2,
  "networkhashps": 181878.7590832867,
  "hashps": 23534.41813488946,
  "minerstarttime": "08-26-2017 10:34:01",
  "pooledtx": 1,
  "testnet": false,
  "chain": "main",
  "biblepay-generate": true,
  "poolinfo1": "",
  "poolinfo2": "",
  "poolinfo3": "POOL DOWN-REVERTING TO SOLO MINING; POOL DOWN-REVERTING TO SOLO MINING; ",
  "miningpulse": 64,
  "poolmining": false

conf 

addnode = node.biblepay.org
addnode = biblepay.inspect.network
genproclimit = 2
pool de billard = 80
pool = http: //pool.biblepay.org
workerid = love
gen = 1

in pool

Username:   love   Threads:   1   HPS:       Notes:       Delete

Do you have an idea ?
bible_pay (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2017, 11:10:59 AM

Hello . I can not connect to the pool

"blocks": 4789,
  "currentblocksize": 1248,
  "currentblocktx": 1,
  "difficulty": 0.02403606344772546,
  "errors": "",
  "genproclimit": 2,
  "networkhashps": 181878.7590832867,
  "hashps": 23534.41813488946,
  "minerstarttime": "08-26-2017 10:34:01",
  "pooledtx": 1,
  "testnet": false,
  "chain": "main",
  "biblepay-generate": true,
  "poolinfo1": "",
  "poolinfo2": "",
  "poolinfo3": "POOL DOWN-REVERTING TO SOLO MINING; POOL DOWN-REVERTING TO SOLO MINING; ",
  "miningpulse": 64,
  "poolmining": false

conf 

addnode = node.biblepay.org
addnode = biblepay.inspect.network
genproclimit = 2
pool de billard = 80
pool = http: //pool.biblepay.org
workerid = love
gen = 1

in pool

Username:   love   Threads:   1   HPS:       Notes:       Delete

Do you have an idea ?

Its probably the space you have between http: and //.  Try removing the whitespaces. Also just make workerid:
workerid=love

Then try again.  Its up for everyone else and no funny things in the logs last night.

🕇 BiblePay 🕇
bible_pay (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2017, 11:18:09 AM

Happy_merchant,
Do you think you can run your tool again on this round of testing for the blockspacing report?  That is if you synced in testnet.  I have on other testnet peer, thats probably you lol?

So far regarding the f7000 feature, everything seems OK.  We still need to adjust networkhashps.  But Ive rebooted and scanned the chain, and it appears the deterministic tx lookup is working (where it picks one of 3 types) and adds this piece of info to the tail end of the bible hash chained verses, and does not cause corruption, and allows itself to be rebuilt etc.

Heads up for pool users:  Once we are close to wrapping up the testnet testing for f7000, we will have a mandatory with a pool feature at the same time.  One of the major inefficiencies can be solved by enhancing the readytomine packet in the miner.

🕇 BiblePay 🕇
citizenoftheworld

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 11:31:38 AM

Bible_pay

thank you I am conected to the pool.
happy_merchant

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 01:05:43 PM

Happy_merchant,
Do you think you can run your tool again on this round of testing for the blockspacing report?  That is if you synced in testnet.  I have on other testnet peer, thats probably you lol?

Yep, that'd be me. If there's anything specific you need included let me know. I should have some time this afternoon, I'll clean up the source a little and put it on github. It's trivial so you wouldn't have any trouble customizing the reports.

Code:
- stats for blocks 100-297 -
average: 568 (9.47 minutes)

Code:
height: 000 | hash: 122f423f0912850a871c58f1533dd80be62154bb0c56dfb8cb9ae2b957d1ac10 | timestamp: 6/1/2017 1:10:50 PM
height: 001 | hash: 0ce0c84f82211884158e404bb51d25d29a6f9d0942926dc99c83d323f7f9fce8 | timestamp: 8/24/2017 7:09:43 AM
height: 002 | hash: 25e1bc66818918dae94ef0f155d84eb3afb9179f9210cf9d30927faa2c7c3882 | timestamp: 8/24/2017 7:09:44 AM
height: 003 | hash: 659fc6deb5fa482068708a89264d603d007f08890eb98f8c3d639a585e514b21 | timestamp: 8/24/2017 7:09:44 AM
height: 004 | hash: 97c8364a8c14f0370471ae4be9a6d7a3ffcfd4ca75815576345badec8aafbe19 | timestamp: 8/24/2017 7:09:45 AM
height: 005 | hash: e598a0208018eead070c6459a47c63a9bd83502f16ae507d010c8403431c8903 | timestamp: 8/24/2017 7:09:45 AM
height: 006 | hash: 517c0a54e2f349f3c6d650fc5cffe6bde487a9e82201f004e1d14d593d16f5cc | timestamp: 8/24/2017 7:09:45 AM
height: 007 | hash: af87c787b1e3cbe8408ede0f3c8d44f66bc40d6a999bca293c44eb7dc9dec3b7 | timestamp: 8/24/2017 7:09:45 AM
height: 008 | hash: 55c17d813da5e25f2ef06f42a2401cb5fb77395ee55554b3172adf489a69a65b | timestamp: 8/24/2017 7:09:46 AM
height: 009 | hash: 3bd6a1ec7d8aee034b88e199c4f0f3fe721bb0112da0b6ce53814b88e1d3d9e3 | timestamp: 8/24/2017 7:09:46 AM
height: 010 | hash: 55b94e2a7f0d20c405e1767b3a554d071a56e63e0772e3651486eac5bf7db2c3 | timestamp: 8/24/2017 7:09:46 AM
height: 011 | hash: 5bd3e8dd1c2a904c8da852be8fbbc9e469bd700c7f4bddd34b3aa6caa88408e6 | timestamp: 8/24/2017 7:09:46 AM
height: 012 | hash: 4f5ff2c3856dd41a3fc7f16b0e680c103a71af931c95f22af53d195e06516f23 | timestamp: 8/24/2017 7:09:46 AM
height: 013 | hash: 7b823b0d9972de903928b62dc5188d4a30c2b263a4c179c4ea7a51fac0a0d4f7 | timestamp: 8/24/2017 7:09:47 AM
height: 014 | hash: 9ffead4153c7c7692b1b527191c087fb85d1b6ade7ec2ea832e99d1125a49c7e | timestamp: 8/24/2017 7:09:53 AM
height: 015 | hash: cf0699a943d344a431e810e2cc56a9766a8ab68549874f3c3a75ec198ac6530c | timestamp: 8/24/2017 7:09:57 AM
height: 016 | hash: b394d52562a3e6c22d4b69ad15398bdf327053e54e9fe5c7fdeb02544e873334 | timestamp: 8/24/2017 7:10:11 AM
height: 017 | hash: 677631d797422c3130b51cd3e8fa4d2bdad899a17263681776f71544ab1c261c | timestamp: 8/24/2017 7:10:18 AM
height: 018 | hash: ea7a67123442e298fc7ef1819a23ea83c08557370ca71190c5f8236b0b27ad7a | timestamp: 8/24/2017 7:10:23 AM
height: 019 | hash: d944ccd909c1924738b40c1fe6462d24e306535e2994dfd0875af17abbf7e002 | timestamp: 8/24/2017 7:13:32 AM
height: 020 | hash: 772d8a8b5ad321a3cd199aac40780d340d0e67d6d6ba46551f35ac19e9a5e906 | timestamp: 8/24/2017 10:56:06 AM
height: 021 | hash: 801ef24c34b9bbffbaccae972e6e2e4ae9ff2ffa5739d400023e26bd1e31b722 | timestamp: 8/24/2017 10:56:07 AM
height: 022 | hash: 6102036a22421b2d445dd2a38c304df14e78ea04924c6f039ff0ef23099064e9 | timestamp: 8/24/2017 10:56:12 AM
height: 023 | hash: 854f52fe4b5f204b63cf770627c72db956184cca105ef5b230862814f5116b3c | timestamp: 8/24/2017 10:56:20 AM
height: 024 | hash: 300f26c31eb0def0827dc972294db61a9a9d402f179789141476d245ccdb6f0d | timestamp: 8/24/2017 10:56:21 AM
height: 025 | hash: 9eb3c110560949b93f429a07355eb2067432de3862b62f584f2318596213aa0a | timestamp: 8/24/2017 10:58:06 AM
height: 026 | hash: 3c5468a1e65eb6935c6f1a7ee024b5deb211d06cb7ecf47ba051995d944561f8 | timestamp: 8/24/2017 10:58:07 AM
height: 027 | hash: bd64bd30d1afa1271b9e34f6534c920607c4b4e27b5f6b285ef484a9c3542b49 | timestamp: 8/24/2017 10:59:20 AM
height: 028 | hash: 7bb0362154ed191673aa3b114071ece5b8f7cae71a6d35e7503e1014d79af400 | timestamp: 8/24/2017 11:01:22 AM
height: 029 | hash: 1c18fa9ca84c7ac3eaf05aa10c555c5d97c4374ff3a2b513bac7ab38c0356cdc | timestamp: 8/24/2017 11:30:15 AM
height: 030 | hash: 8f589d0d80780a935be128acebcc92a1be1f7b0a8d72009210300ed5d3a5b915 | timestamp: 8/24/2017 11:30:58 AM
height: 031 | hash: 250e8b3ad3b21c0db9652afa3fc9ac0e4e5b8ad16ef0f7c544ac14aa94f46687 | timestamp: 8/24/2017 11:35:05 AM
height: 032 | hash: 2e3d4b0b3a9073e9542b1bdec0fdf4edecbe846a58e4a56639922aa83ec97c94 | timestamp: 8/24/2017 11:37:41 AM
height: 033 | hash: 0d682f6cc3e44bddba4962588d22578d9188189bdebfb84f522dc0910b407c9b | timestamp: 8/24/2017 11:39:47 AM
height: 034 | hash: 4a5db270add490ab184c2cec5d6c1b8dd764ef42fbb877e5e664fba73c8ebde7 | timestamp: 8/24/2017 11:42:53 AM
height: 035 | hash: aea25d55f548f3059ebce43f0d809c45ac5cf3e71970907585d501e48cfccd8e | timestamp: 8/24/2017 11:44:40 AM
height: 036 | hash: 944357cefc84e36c9498cca228325ceca99956dae9e936abc5f76b1562fbf120 | timestamp: 8/24/2017 12:15:09 PM
height: 037 | hash: 11db9b67b9b2b23a1d651dd7ba4e2450f83173dd3209a3801cd7e5602e83b54c | timestamp: 8/24/2017 12:15:52 PM
height: 038 | hash: d60629d5a5f5840df0d2ea0df4a7f8d15aff2e5d81f4596572af08ee3be6eca5 | timestamp: 8/24/2017 12:17:23 PM
height: 039 | hash: c17b03297270281e66733be2e546aace433b012da7919df30fa7d7fd9f59a43d | timestamp: 8/24/2017 12:18:06 PM
height: 040 | hash: 9e458743dd9b67a460dacf2eef89951efe6612fc83baa2dea3c39642f23d5983 | timestamp: 8/24/2017 12:41:33 PM
height: 041 | hash: 8ea95a5c947b56849ea3517ad4b2a77b4a34f236444209fd6c566a35c4715b74 | timestamp: 8/24/2017 12:47:16 PM
height: 042 | hash: d39c13facf52d3600ca3d46999ef70a2e99758a6206281f38db01719dcdc6b2a | timestamp: 8/24/2017 12:54:52 PM
height: 043 | hash: a7a8a2a8934bb474aa6450f2474b0b4388499f46f2793345f426a4e757c8325b | timestamp: 8/24/2017 12:55:50 PM
height: 044 | hash: 46bab9524b0227239e307488690889963cec5422a5a1e0f9cf17d5a0c45e3823 | timestamp: 8/24/2017 1:13:22 PM
height: 045 | hash: b0c972c22b57e89907d16215251a1a87efe24c0e32d1745aa8dc3272bc860b39 | timestamp: 8/24/2017 1:25:50 PM
height: 046 | hash: fce56114d32eb454507b654f96cf04cb74c6af224bc12d9b43d8431284c5fab6 | timestamp: 8/24/2017 1:30:24 PM
height: 047 | hash: 8c2ccfb2aab4b01015e6e63174cb81c133090f2156df91d1ec1a23bd0eb0b551 | timestamp: 8/24/2017 1:33:13 PM
height: 048 | hash: 1e33421e64360f7a7ac3840ae29a9a4b02e59e5c320b9b4e940ba477df21043d | timestamp: 8/24/2017 1:45:12 PM
height: 049 | hash: 8037069e97ceb09d275d74b4e51a85146893c75328c21e49c476aeee1da9c893 | timestamp: 8/24/2017 2:15:21 PM
height: 050 | hash: 477f7069b3fd49716fdcdaa801347de49e11421f91f0553c94567d10f9bf960b | timestamp: 8/24/2017 2:19:12 PM
height: 051 | hash: e8e1a76d89f88a2f0036141c64c089eadb595009bf690b0e3d0726d7de211ad9 | timestamp: 8/24/2017 2:20:33 PM
height: 052 | hash: 539cfa5dcf5fbb0b3bfdb00ccb892bf018ac0f7e40c0dfbfdec5ac63877cba62 | timestamp: 8/24/2017 2:24:07 PM
height: 053 | hash: 66312672aa83490f8b402c470dd37873ef62a3d20fb3f4d2f8c5f8850d28fc94 | timestamp: 8/24/2017 2:33:23 PM
height: 054 | hash: 9346afd4bec0581e873db1e331778f3aec8704d6f89d73a8730c6bc275854f51 | timestamp: 8/24/2017 2:45:42 PM
height: 055 | hash: dd35543edd98e52cd1a96ab3bf23c6ea013154878f7a266fc136c0f371216a8d | timestamp: 8/24/2017 2:49:17 PM
height: 056 | hash: 0d744690971d69945cb7f4f4cb099330d4cca6ae2f7ea71cd5578eb91c47c714 | timestamp: 8/24/2017 2:55:22 PM
height: 057 | hash: 918cac985c15f424c369b4bc599543b0ef6238b4b6c2364017ccfcf7ea1c2bf1 | timestamp: 8/24/2017 3:08:20 PM
height: 058 | hash: 41002136d960c66b6cda7b6f8e7c96b4cb8313849aa8a15880a6fb8b013575d3 | timestamp: 8/24/2017 3:39:44 PM
height: 059 | hash: 08558016bb375b09c95a980186b0de241e4e9250fc764dc05f77d12db4bb439a | timestamp: 8/24/2017 3:45:04 PM
height: 060 | hash: f0ff36e3a266bffc64a540a69f4be5b15f976d67fc5bfeb4079750d6d9257676 | timestamp: 8/24/2017 3:51:57 PM
height: 061 | hash: f65b1156ebc9c7817ceca7c748599f1581b012ac41fdc19a3c958b8d9084b4ce | timestamp: 8/24/2017 3:54:04 PM
height: 062 | hash: 774de118c65315fe2bb17333bdab69e2234e7c91ae5be054704c88ade8bb49af | timestamp: 8/24/2017 4:09:06 PM
height: 063 | hash: 5a696ad874e8f863614f31b5f9729c9aa5460cb09b570a40d534301b538e728c | timestamp: 8/24/2017 4:10:08 PM
height: 064 | hash: b23fca01c19a9719a0a7816a2381d5e52123c221bff7a6ea024a33f29e76ace2 | timestamp: 8/24/2017 4:11:05 PM
height: 065 | hash: f5db53d65a5e0d748b2c04bd9680351168579ef4b40f8c8371b329fe8339e3e2 | timestamp: 8/24/2017 4:12:09 PM
height: 066 | hash: 08761adc898d9b3f1241560a99965821c98415006441003116847ab8da9b22ce | timestamp: 8/24/2017 4:46:40 PM
height: 067 | hash: 47b2d6997063d0d887b275585c1d47b9a5679d5473650da7fc598bf4d2064608 | timestamp: 8/24/2017 4:47:05 PM
height: 068 | hash: 9b51c31866091ed1845876d0b5e4459ff844f2f1ab69e0c3a26b1028b48c6bdb | timestamp: 8/24/2017 4:50:44 PM
height: 069 | hash: 4a9017bc8deae10825177494110cd4e26cd4d9831cb9add079bd600b4a600c1d | timestamp: 8/24/2017 5:02:46 PM
height: 070 | hash: cad2f7cab4c3c8b8937266de1aad318cd72122e4af63b8377360470c2f00ebbb | timestamp: 8/24/2017 5:07:45 PM
height: 071 | hash: 37df8f02ce1c3a23e58ba18079034b7deee88564f3c94ca883e9f7ed94bff3f0 | timestamp: 8/24/2017 5:17:14 PM
height: 072 | hash: 265f8a0136f664e77bcdd6f1af9e821fcd91ac6235e0042619e662e0af92d54c | timestamp: 8/24/2017 5:21:10 PM
height: 073 | hash: 617b6837fb935687d15e1115771057b25e8875609ed1a789775d55768ab7112c | timestamp: 8/24/2017 5:38:26 PM
height: 074 | hash: 3b7e687827d3bebb435a0ed9099847cb83dbef9071425b869448fccb000521d4 | timestamp: 8/24/2017 5:45:13 PM
height: 075 | hash: 7deac57b721f9415ad28c6e36f46927259fd9bc7547f9e0a0c8f048ccbc2146e | timestamp: 8/24/2017 5:47:08 PM
height: 076 | hash: 19ad5342e91ac3471025cd53795f1a6b611953250e43f4675eaea6d8834551ef | timestamp: 8/24/2017 6:21:11 PM
height: 077 | hash: ffb234a828eb7b1449c3acdbb0a27a711648cb5001393c5a49e8fff09352ed5c | timestamp: 8/24/2017 6:33:55 PM
height: 078 | hash: 5e2cad72ab29d6af4094980165ca059da944c6abac4d606b2fa4b9a271174c75 | timestamp: 8/24/2017 6:35:59 PM
height: 079 | hash: a4ae7e0418eb2d876b4e10f75fc1c4abe58c6300a22429882f2edb5e0379bb53 | timestamp: 8/24/2017 6:38:09 PM
height: 080 | hash: 5c25b3c676c9eb82d5f583a964ca89b79ae00fb7c80ab0edd165e838735abbb7 | timestamp: 8/24/2017 6:46:08 PM
height: 081 | hash: 46114c87420d562ee7ff7dba76b0191643ad51a38da893db15556b741d66a262 | timestamp: 8/24/2017 7:01:56 PM
height: 082 | hash: e527209d6e5a2c1ee7f49930e2601385a6afcb3eb4a980d1f3a5f84f86ec3ee1 | timestamp: 8/24/2017 7:05:39 PM
height: 083 | hash: cb85352497d62a8b740da2f5fb1f79b44646e679641d6f30b6595089de0b3c40 | timestamp: 8/24/2017 7:16:04 PM
height: 084 | hash: b93cb25b1a8bd2d5e7bd1d5a173b8f0e5d87125837fbd3f8cafbe75ae5dad798 | timestamp: 8/24/2017 7:46:26 PM
height: 085 | hash: 4872130bd2d280758b8dc88989e72c093ae10a34c98123664eb4ce467eb83c74 | timestamp: 8/24/2017 7:56:37 PM
height: 086 | hash: a29c23971dd0c9098f8c18e3f0b669ef6380b6951a94b43627c739d215e3f2de | timestamp: 8/24/2017 8:00:13 PM
height: 087 | hash: 121dee5fc654782ea90879de07acf133165314a9f29a9366856e7ca19b7ab363 | timestamp: 8/24/2017 8:01:54 PM
height: 088 | hash: 69bcee3ac8c2830b54a466cf5ce5a15a3a6ffd92a8c061f80c434c98f64590a5 | timestamp: 8/24/2017 8:05:25 PM
height: 089 | hash: 6482ca0995d578611ef66dba27440f96bbe1ac33d1f54df13e5add323abac1b5 | timestamp: 8/24/2017 8:27:01 PM
height: 090 | hash: d4b5c187683e9103fd959ede1d7503779d884560dcc3fcaed8c297d114384d59 | timestamp: 8/24/2017 8:33:51 PM
height: 091 | hash: af17975a48e1caf7b9325626fe4cfe2a20616c3aecdb7873a0ca3459f8f0f944 | timestamp: 8/24/2017 8:46:50 PM
height: 092 | hash: 0cc4a35d580a99f2b178781c662aa5c1260c9b693b6a3e10b9e53ecbfbabe9ec | timestamp: 8/24/2017 8:48:59 PM
height: 093 | hash: f2ab9521b8d57492a25206c86dffb536cff5c8ab20e15472b9ff9c9d61ce26ef | timestamp: 8/24/2017 8:51:11 PM
height: 094 | hash: 5a96679c9eaee04df19e7d49361139edd7407238147c8054b47e9a3550521358 | timestamp: 8/24/2017 8:55:57 PM
height: 095 | hash: d1a46b8dc8d6d80ad255566382eedad39f7a3466a9e6d5f7fc62f1c846fdae5a | timestamp: 8/24/2017 9:04:07 PM
height: 096 | hash: d48cc1765256f5897a7ebdd71c1d46118332b86d1936df5ab562407263c6d935 | timestamp: 8/24/2017 9:35:15 PM
height: 097 | hash: e3ae8db3e2496ee6fb1dd7197eb7baa33cb04f9703dbb20254305fb91dda6d11 | timestamp: 8/24/2017 9:38:55 PM
height: 098 | hash: 1f3da7ef6356c071faa6a4977abbc999a07e60d984e6ac69bfd75094541aa595 | timestamp: 8/24/2017 9:40:40 PM
height: 099 | hash: c0606e3695a2008090454b177cc8bf1973ae3f89b4f326a2121cd433af652d71 | timestamp: 8/24/2017 9:44:17 PM
height: 100 | hash: 4a294847a5bbe5a25a5c27e3ed0591d06d3360987d9e197fe1e16a0f75b4586c | timestamp: 8/24/2017 10:03:49 PM
height: 101 | hash: 140efc93316e0c57c2c6ede88cd9e7237d8c61aabfad680a1dac238c21f4d0fc | timestamp: 8/24/2017 10:06:36 PM
height: 102 | hash: 593c646f0e96e740f52d4df2feef2a07e03362ac65b1b07cfd1b81bcbf4bb017 | timestamp: 8/24/2017 10:11:15 PM
height: 103 | hash: f8eafb578fde55a1ea63358b387bfdbd5adb4dc95b96657b10915ceae1c72575 | timestamp: 8/24/2017 10:41:16 PM
height: 104 | hash: 396d3c8314f8f1502d67b51ae9ad56a5e94304217ad88a1255f318e0ed4c6d98 | timestamp: 8/24/2017 10:47:58 PM
height: 105 | hash: 35c9c07498119134c90f571877aa9a1835fac72162fb52774abf4b8e1b03f19b | timestamp: 8/24/2017 10:52:05 PM
height: 106 | hash: 39818dfa45cf6be0c87c79e4746b95a60529967229aeb45e68a4d48998414ba5 | timestamp: 8/24/2017 10:54:34 PM
height: 107 | hash: 88c72cc0c2ab3d4ae11a7fd956461b6782646fdbf0efe4cb4ffd28392b8b729d | timestamp: 8/24/2017 10:59:25 PM
height: 108 | hash: 4aee255d31f6a1e8392590656e468770ef728f03cab5bec9574f465f0aed6417 | timestamp: 8/24/2017 11:29:27 PM
height: 109 | hash: 662f3ba88c6fbd97606761c716f3c305164799161d73eb38cdc100fc089bde62 | timestamp: 8/24/2017 11:30:52 PM
height: 110 | hash: ccb013c8a08d6c475a223fed056e4677672f79d57a65cbb4a10434582338359c | timestamp: 8/24/2017 11:38:49 PM
height: 111 | hash: 4d66ca47a2c1d0aa2c58a74c350da1b4824401bab51366d961a7f21a92435e8d | timestamp: 8/24/2017 11:38:52 PM
height: 112 | hash: d971bc6c52d0db16c2105ceb82c1406ab8e3a07c068f59255ea0398b0d188e33 | timestamp: 8/24/2017 11:41:48 PM
height: 113 | hash: 0c219c383d96c5d9c80c0890fbc0665cee445fbae48da31479bf4d1818f0be45 | timestamp: 8/25/2017 12:06:09 AM
height: 114 | hash: 92ded7068eed623097b26b8cb03ca16a58aa232b855913a1bffd09c629287f43 | timestamp: 8/25/2017 12:14:52 AM
height: 115 | hash: 52b3f603b7e20201278c963aa59a8b7fe3394dbddb5c7a9a4c45a86f581eb505 | timestamp: 8/25/2017 12:15:23 AM
height: 116 | hash: 009325f385927869e83d5c124f2d073e817fa796093e1afbf5107205428f8d44 | timestamp: 8/25/2017 12:29:22 AM
height: 117 | hash: 3b796e3f401231a06b36f919249b16ac6481c6a227127c138508e6a4149e402b | timestamp: 8/25/2017 12:49:04 AM
height: 118 | hash: b3eaeeba02f4c9960d310a32c47195f29c999fedaa12c51cadfb2b0320458d5b | timestamp: 8/25/2017 12:50:38 AM
height: 119 | hash: f556306b06fdff7fb065382287c31612c870466c50e1778aa1c1147f1878126e | timestamp: 8/25/2017 12:51:04 AM
height: 120 | hash: e89f46a565487b4758512e254dcf8965e7eb66ea35c0a728b83fcd64e7c80d00 | timestamp: 8/25/2017 1:00:34 AM
height: 121 | hash: ac989e8e56ff51b0daf85b5d9dfb53dcf91ab6819d6d4fb0bfab93a7459528a0 | timestamp: 8/25/2017 1:01:52 AM
height: 122 | hash: 52e0bff6ddee30f0fbb3a896ff2241e070744918203d3d4e3926aa7bd90c28cf | timestamp: 8/25/2017 1:08:12 AM
height: 123 | hash: 5f584cb968cd6bd91d32640a2e781d15cc5bd1f57d8346e19b2d7b1cf2899e7a | timestamp: 8/25/2017 1:14:14 AM
height: 124 | hash: 88994ad88039cd1fcab009b4bc9bf4956c220372020035f57cf1fd5d31e06543 | timestamp: 8/25/2017 1:46:26 AM
height: 125 | hash: 6d6666ea2afcc840678c4426918ca96174ffb0873ea54e9971060fb4118ed040 | timestamp: 8/25/2017 1:47:31 AM
height: 126 | hash: 9e210783d22d1075765c4d9c3701fc386eb5bfdf59bbf94747640d76ff5c6061 | timestamp: 8/25/2017 1:52:45 AM
height: 127 | hash: ceea60624a69bd85e54e9a47d82f428ad6a009a1419b59c965519dbca9adb28d | timestamp: 8/25/2017 2:23:25 AM
height: 128 | hash: 060e19374a72ba4fee574e90578a2b3a04e6e142a33fdfbf71706a523a1813ba | timestamp: 8/25/2017 2:23:44 AM
height: 129 | hash: 56ad11113467d25de115d660808e649eca63d67efbcbf874dce7a549265da963 | timestamp: 8/25/2017 2:25:03 AM
height: 130 | hash: 2947a53cebdd69955c6a87e4fefa44f6c2099ad1be183cb6e3c857f540bdb9ec | timestamp: 8/25/2017 2:43:55 AM
height: 131 | hash: 2f749107337806edb9913c811306356187dbff11af7a3ae2fa46108794f47364 | timestamp: 8/25/2017 2:46:47 AM
height: 132 | hash: ed65ca20eb2b34f5e2d6b8816a6dbe93ea1b5adeeae7aef79ef0d32a4774db14 | timestamp: 8/25/2017 3:01:28 AM
height: 133 | hash: 42423cad8cbbecb608512674f0534153b9e6b3a74718f89b19002605691716d3 | timestamp: 8/25/2017 3:07:20 AM
height: 134 | hash: 8b84407d61783759574282c026f6a0d5689deae1ddf97cd8317674a9701a529d | timestamp: 8/25/2017 3:37:27 AM
height: 135 | hash: bd138ff112cb5f6ded5c30e1cac27858726d4d992fcd0df81d7a1a0985c91097 | timestamp: 8/25/2017 3:38:15 AM
height: 136 | hash: 5021daf397e26eb86c63e67cbd4ea705f473e30c17570d9787eaa9301a7b02ba | timestamp: 8/25/2017 3:42:52 AM
height: 137 | hash: 5091e82b17310e432b67dd114e6b1d898d983798531a6e7ff003b6d8d4153a0c | timestamp: 8/25/2017 3:44:32 AM
height: 138 | hash: 1e2daf73db61a8c4a5fcf24af8d47dbf135e1984d92efd0b0291cf41c304139f | timestamp: 8/25/2017 3:52:23 AM
height: 139 | hash: b8bf4b20bdefb3b54c9f25da903e371a18b1fd4d29e29561942cfb1688e4dcff | timestamp: 8/25/2017 4:05:27 AM
height: 140 | hash: c688911ec6ca9b425545184e71700331f8da682b0bce6ac3e82a958b80933238 | timestamp: 8/25/2017 4:06:09 AM
height: 141 | hash: a609cc4d249cf6b33e4bb5113c1c66eeba7190978d07fae9ec3a043b8a81a280 | timestamp: 8/25/2017 4:14:15 AM
height: 142 | hash: 73ee26dffcf8dc5ff762952e5873acfdee496509c56ccc6da318c20bee97c0b9 | timestamp: 8/25/2017 4:35:40 AM
height: 143 | hash: 52b41cd86551589035dd6d566c911382ab1060732c75626e0e8c88e232fd7deb | timestamp: 8/25/2017 4:55:54 AM
height: 144 | hash: 1532b3de34f921d432cf2607f81a7d18b6ca00ecd961e152671a06474b0d9d41 | timestamp: 8/25/2017 5:07:06 AM
height: 145 | hash: 478d580028c822a40150fbe44f6b9a963952af9002001153aada2049a1283863 | timestamp: 8/25/2017 5:11:09 AM
height: 146 | hash: 8058a080d1e56e94053e1eb4e4fdaf6106ded3e33b8c5e4065d450f7431e5586 | timestamp: 8/25/2017 5:19:11 AM
height: 147 | hash: 5ee5726197cc7a7740673ffc6d8182c83ca25a98bb8305ff321d1db7ffb83cc4 | timestamp: 8/25/2017 5:21:13 AM
height: 148 | hash: 5d1dc7dccca4a9e1af6c4ce3f3d56ed40a24a5704639d8b0bbc493e0f39b3399 | timestamp: 8/25/2017 5:31:17 AM
height: 149 | hash: 725ab769df8d6e13e302e0f61ca65c17eaa5b93c17bec946f952ef1d8f06918d | timestamp: 8/25/2017 5:45:23 AM
height: 150 | hash: cd8367f23718638f1f8953b5f6a9764b4ebd9c7a9c2fbaf19c39b19f82186b42 | timestamp: 8/25/2017 5:46:09 AM
height: 151 | hash: 4839321a2fa336216274506d2a950367ec48f354ced9f52364b71c0cd389b840 | timestamp: 8/25/2017 5:55:21 AM
height: 152 | hash: 36ffaca78587ea3f9bb46a1feb6b2f6da8d45ce0b02c00e27ef159da828eeea9 | timestamp: 8/25/2017 6:16:40 AM
height: 153 | hash: f44ac68d89bdd599521c438424d7baac2179f7bf45b8d8533c7703d073cb7b1d | timestamp: 8/25/2017 6:25:29 AM
height: 154 | hash: 9c8c50b89e455717d0401b536dd3316c423991f2bbd54544f3cecb21b092456f | timestamp: 8/25/2017 6:37:00 AM
height: 155 | hash: 4e4578faba17a2684c3fa332759eec959d8d46a2474f64eb773cc7f77b43d02a | timestamp: 8/25/2017 6:37:02 AM
height: 156 | hash: 8988a11396d9d5f3f3b2da6ecf7a420336cfe9032d343240b6c016d69d579c4b | timestamp: 8/25/2017 6:45:27 AM
height: 157 | hash: 4c05f515abc946750bd87da59352aa6999610b2193ba0ed85b3edc8ceff87183 | timestamp: 8/25/2017 6:49:52 AM
height: 158 | hash: 4fce720bf140ffe7dddaf986ffe27064e25bab075a34f9bec35eb9f167418217 | timestamp: 8/25/2017 7:20:00 AM
height: 159 | hash: 72b608e5a60d422b291e998347606fa57152084fdf98065e99f89ab6193899b4 | timestamp: 8/25/2017 7:31:34 AM
height: 160 | hash: d6f864bf7aa895b3f7c127d071f3802cce4044e040053c06e293b281d0ebdbc0 | timestamp: 8/25/2017 7:39:37 AM
height: 161 | hash: 0693f0be710cab05599b37f3de18da7c9536e57f1eb3a063f9d9de14fc4c6d4b | timestamp: 8/25/2017 7:41:07 AM
height: 162 | hash: 59a91af2544769940350558c0682eaf42dcfcced5ed9bcf341dd76a336a21714 | timestamp: 8/25/2017 7:48:43 AM
height: 163 | hash: 0422761759f8eaa60ae84f6f69b0cfecb54529747af8131820903809efabddf6 | timestamp: 8/25/2017 8:15:05 AM
height: 164 | hash: ebc51f7a1e150683ffcfd6eafbcf7743823a5d8f4768e710da9c256b8f70fdee | timestamp: 8/25/2017 8:22:48 AM
height: 165 | hash: 1c1e48cb48bae942bb7a59ef3aba2fa2a7809cde6244b461c0aff1e75cea6218 | timestamp: 8/25/2017 8:24:22 AM
height: 166 | hash: afedbc77cfb42b90b5911859f253c81d9530b6af1187e6840ace76422aa57b93 | timestamp: 8/25/2017 8:24:50 AM
height: 167 | hash: 5d0343b27e556457a88622e800ba3545c796e6790b637362af79c991357d1b67 | timestamp: 8/25/2017 8:37:30 AM
height: 168 | hash: c5f910476f271b3a5dfb0a8c75d10e75bfc921716cd5a782aaabb04dba7ab61a | timestamp: 8/25/2017 9:08:07 AM
height: 169 | hash: ce1d41f255bd9326b328365552f3794497780ef24edd1cfd4afad5b8e7f25633 | timestamp: 8/25/2017 9:09:36 AM
height: 170 | hash: b4278ace1662a708e19063d7fad699c274aa2928fd6d2531da5b9953724af1a1 | timestamp: 8/25/2017 9:12:09 AM
height: 171 | hash: 998c4929baef7320d78b481465840f8b15febf6fb67f8d5a914a21219eb701d2 | timestamp: 8/25/2017 9:23:22 AM
height: 172 | hash: d6da2a4566ca58b5809de5f2110f8554dee97c7429ddca8759ae491b2823ded2 | timestamp: 8/25/2017 9:25:15 AM
height: 173 | hash: ed3297884febb3e0972481f777665cdd98165d24348c4cb452e2b10da6559a6d | timestamp: 8/25/2017 9:28:38 AM
height: 174 | hash: 48297b92bba972095e299a4ee0485c6d06715e324672b1174f48235426b34168 | timestamp: 8/25/2017 9:31:47 AM
height: 175 | hash: 027f76f0447c762afa2e9addf169d90ce4c34bdd28c92ad35f3516cb61afd403 | timestamp: 8/25/2017 9:49:58 AM
height: 176 | hash: a3ecc1182d0d52c4991d1192c725eaf28989b107472ad55d8de38da7895b86a0 | timestamp: 8/25/2017 10:01:11 AM
height: 177 | hash: 0c7687001394d3c6429a8f7f9175a0334b3cdae5558d6f30d36ae72f3551367e | timestamp: 8/25/2017 10:15:16 AM
height: 178 | hash: b79a1bb3b75528c1488b665ae7e36bd49793c62d02aeb1cf6860381108bdec10 | timestamp: 8/25/2017 10:19:19 AM
height: 179 | hash: ec3f31272dc4d466748dfe86f2381331fe44ff31cd2f0a2232eb97e8da4e38ee | timestamp: 8/25/2017 10:33:46 AM
height: 180 | hash: 2c8a78ddc1318ae6412375e2c68321f7fb80d54f958f885712bb62900e0f1c74 | timestamp: 8/25/2017 10:40:05 AM
height: 181 | hash: cb230423a27a890ce6ecfbd5943961d275f0b3a977d536c19c4c89dcc3e091f1 | timestamp: 8/25/2017 10:42:30 AM
height: 182 | hash: e58e1249e45c37342d0aa0a1262c0f07e3d4b5b077f85c8d7ebac7d540c9a2fa | timestamp: 8/25/2017 10:45:32 AM
height: 183 | hash: c48f37a6de32b135dde61aa9e1cbf7787ad48f3fc8b2fa919f38e39377d052d6 | timestamp: 8/25/2017 11:16:17 AM
height: 184 | hash: 992e1bc10810dd4fc0ed47c75234aec9344844b01434f6c87fcc6c2e9dc29bb3 | timestamp: 8/25/2017 11:21:14 AM
height: 185 | hash: 830a167bcc08a6a01cd08c2fd86c618de28f7fd5ae7085d6f8c285e5fd892412 | timestamp: 8/25/2017 11:23:40 AM
height: 186 | hash: cafa6f85c2f96b23fd3f97c58c5121f7480524adc75aef8cc882a2093e8790b7 | timestamp: 8/25/2017 11:43:00 AM
height: 187 | hash: 1017b814fbfcd362751e8ce63f3d9227933397d1ee88858232838537232db6c8 | timestamp: 8/25/2017 11:50:05 AM
height: 188 | hash: e06fd47450d478cded905a0805b14e5da57402e30f687f6ea9b4f46d33378166 | timestamp: 8/25/2017 11:55:09 AM
height: 189 | hash: 0469aa01f1e86270c452130d18a812cc12291c29a2a7d07c4a56ed348b482538 | timestamp: 8/25/2017 12:00:34 PM
height: 190 | hash: b7d0d8f2cdc6d1c89f1f0a78b48619f6d658aaef53df96a4c6cef1b4530ecb65 | timestamp: 8/25/2017 12:32:34 PM
height: 191 | hash: af19321e54dd4bc8a4adc24163d905341424cbfa463894c6c1397147f0f810e6 | timestamp: 8/25/2017 12:44:50 PM
height: 192 | hash: 4bfea4d05734b3324fbe0e2cd625ab6a13e40c5e7377691a23bd0f73e3e5f8f3 | timestamp: 8/25/2017 12:46:43 PM
height: 193 | hash: 8e0aa3c506d7c0c5ab364a6f8268a31af47cd646848b79233fb99122ded539ed | timestamp: 8/25/2017 12:51:36 PM
height: 194 | hash: 765959e1962706514278f60cc94a723eee17ede80c41429f70d0f7526b3307e0 | timestamp: 8/25/2017 12:55:36 PM
height: 195 | hash: c0683377757ef3120422bc42bda6f2302e75b297eb473361ee2855b358dabc52 | timestamp: 8/25/2017 12:58:13 PM
height: 196 | hash: 546cbe0f9edd0eb5e88f409f94305af1f20cb49244748d5dcfa0c7e8f973e43d | timestamp: 8/25/2017 1:23:06 PM
height: 197 | hash: db033c840cfca2f0dc0b823f3b9c18857f2cc38cbd476215767d1ffe2b350c15 | timestamp: 8/25/2017 1:34:14 PM
height: 198 | hash: 8700868e98588cdc59348f36cac8ff122c8de0dffc8d204f16f16c2e1e34912d | timestamp: 8/25/2017 1:36:06 PM
height: 199 | hash: 278692be2f6470f7c9f22cac06b4d924b91d3d594e41b181dbc9099fc65ae593 | timestamp: 8/25/2017 1:43:23 PM
height: 200 | hash: d3428992fba001995194aed20badf519056e81df34dd415c4ab14ea837f6262b | timestamp: 8/25/2017 1:46:14 PM
height: 201 | hash: 01d2a81a63324e55554ba8e51514c1276acec09e560352bd7260001b453c06ae | timestamp: 8/25/2017 1:53:53 PM
height: 202 | hash: f06f9101fbe2a40369f83390ffe9ce74768ba1b743176cef79ed1ad97eeb4e2d | timestamp: 8/25/2017 2:01:54 PM
height: 203 | hash: b9822bfee1cd33acd228f600dae068993cba4c65d7a43e099d27e2a5e4eddf5d | timestamp: 8/25/2017 2:29:05 PM
height: 204 | hash: 2cb300e47a8677fc14689d527546979c38c69f16e82042cc5ec5a37452e6e28a | timestamp: 8/25/2017 2:31:44 PM
height: 205 | hash: 8fbc0b92939f42019ab320ea56d99a5d27d59a4d13189c9a0079f63c2a7a498d | timestamp: 8/25/2017 2:34:41 PM
height: 206 | hash: b697438aacb0ef899cf16b6e085fcff799d8981bd1d23fe8ae68ca8758a73232 | timestamp: 8/25/2017 2:36:03 PM
height: 207 | hash: 155f7e353d8dc757a815dd501f69840de86eb8ead126f763d4b064b136227ccd | timestamp: 8/25/2017 2:41:49 PM
height: 208 | hash: 2d56940e66370881380da393c765077c7937e57a2480f8ad41d8d32b234411ea | timestamp: 8/25/2017 3:13:22 PM
height: 209 | hash: 1d8cfa5d066db7b22f4b82a7f6617fd5b8984222af33ec0628bc2e5feb64be3e | timestamp: 8/25/2017 3:14:42 PM
height: 210 | hash: 42229cf7fc8f2e8053ecf6e1f8b85340dc69ed2e5d765c1d2f0a7d7c8e6da489 | timestamp: 8/25/2017 3:18:57 PM
height: 211 | hash: beea1c5ba9238ecb1a2660a422ec03d2ba5518167476415aacce2590571f4f7a | timestamp: 8/25/2017 3:24:38 PM
height: 212 | hash: 264631d7c3cc5549574cc94244a19401ed02622678a82037f794d9fb3e3654dc | timestamp: 8/25/2017 3:29:03 PM
height: 213 | hash: 3ee5b938a11d76e8adc0b7c3fedd2d91bfb9c5148152f04dcea33c94cad5d07a | timestamp: 8/25/2017 3:55:02 PM
height: 214 | hash: 283b49f9d5797c8c1015c5fa5ee5ad13793644e287bc8e73107e11b422f739ca | timestamp: 8/25/2017 4:05:17 PM
height: 215 | hash: a9a7f8aa41eb986ad5fc57641a9e691326de970a9945a80457256867d22254ae | timestamp: 8/25/2017 4:14:27 PM
height: 216 | hash: 835a4e0643584805c55164eec9bdc74cf3b833bbd60ae45ceedb79d9936a6d91 | timestamp: 8/25/2017 4:17:35 PM
height: 217 | hash: 15d4f214d055b99e149cb14c46ff316e58fd0c5754a451bcede4d810c3477553 | timestamp: 8/25/2017 4:20:03 PM
height: 218 | hash: 030a0435434507531fbb50aea8d30fa1f64e2a0b63be8be867d95d046e1342cf | timestamp: 8/25/2017 4:29:39 PM
height: 219 | hash: 5edaf29de0ef79c4bbf25b7cb64046ba90006c7aca91a74857e7e36ee56b155e | timestamp: 8/25/2017 4:45:54 PM
height: 220 | hash: b8cd5f08aa03fe4b11fc3041b7f007d824672e4ec2667a073d64f8e5bc5d1856 | timestamp: 8/25/2017 5:16:39 PM
height: 221 | hash: 5341d4ff2fb6298a7bb6b0d7d10ee504a04e63f7450f16e219c8650065a4a744 | timestamp: 8/25/2017 5:43:09 PM
height: 222 | hash: 9ed5445aab82b8161911978c9fb665ef4b3809813f6c86771b14aa87a032e050 | timestamp: 8/25/2017 5:44:01 PM
height: 223 | hash: 8e05b791092c186a9211d5850d65e6ca52e34ca87e1b6b228d1fcb83fcb09984 | timestamp: 8/25/2017 5:45:16 PM
height: 224 | hash: 90b16d575c7395b3f03c39bc544e9e41f12c266922eb2c2f889902ac99f15981 | timestamp: 8/25/2017 5:50:44 PM
height: 225 | hash: 3fa45a15a4a65861dd8a96b9cb562684e6e312114f4a5076bfa72a94819e36ef | timestamp: 8/25/2017 6:09:56 PM
height: 226 | hash: 789502238dade3ef126f7d184aa11759028a0a018ea52f42efc1b7bb0bd5d291 | timestamp: 8/25/2017 6:11:16 PM
height: 227 | hash: 739c6c6b796b7f669c56ac8344cf57e9eb4c7a7cf058390672dffdb1e62f7a35 | timestamp: 8/25/2017 6:17:06 PM
height: 228 | hash: acb6f9eb5b2d8a85bc59f0d8ab8b4c4d2e354a9f81a84f95204a95b33f86a19a | timestamp: 8/25/2017 6:18:39 PM
height: 229 | hash: 386ad8df682a274455995650610a3dec8d87f1006b03c11771731bcf1c4c4844 | timestamp: 8/25/2017 6:34:21 PM
height: 230 | hash: 864cebef0abd0f622499cf69ca97937a0c578dd1615d24d29c4444bc7622c458 | timestamp: 8/25/2017 6:37:01 PM
height: 231 | hash: f69dace72f2c882ce8ca79f6220f9d21eb8e13ad11aa852f7bc2071dae67d917 | timestamp: 8/25/2017 6:51:49 PM
height: 232 | hash: 6059c254f7524bd0bca25145cc70ec8120e7a37202469fad711968f5a4e6ef0f | timestamp: 8/25/2017 6:59:32 PM
height: 233 | hash: 6a4a2260f1955f19dd0863f71de660271296631fd924cd5c2a72a9a2ccdb4d36 | timestamp: 8/25/2017 7:29:37 PM
height: 234 | hash: c050deeaab46e3196c4aceafb07e443bb6414434fe512906786bf223bb0d0e02 | timestamp: 8/25/2017 7:32:09 PM
height: 235 | hash: 7eedb41fe75078c157c2e1e3e4cbf5a8b96e288a3df8520cb9c45b99d31ea2b9 | timestamp: 8/25/2017 7:34:19 PM
height: 236 | hash: 23bd477f87527c6f9bda685a19bb843d5cce90efbf7ccf3756e4d4263b9f6a9f | timestamp: 8/25/2017 7:48:56 PM
height: 237 | hash: 12904d736c2b97a383ab55cac1ff0bda3d970f81c0ea87281009a8326fde2fc8 | timestamp: 8/25/2017 7:55:31 PM
height: 238 | hash: 8f2c94d70fea3ca52dd34514cdcd33f82fd30c2dfdedf2f329aac40566354db9 | timestamp: 8/25/2017 8:02:11 PM
height: 239 | hash: 40eca180aa00de3baf42ce31dff72bbeb48b797a96eb5005ef15b7a5a66d2c3c | timestamp: 8/25/2017 8:14:19 PM
height: 240 | hash: 94fc4a34868addd8a42ec20da93838002a13097b7fb34c1edeec69878279f364 | timestamp: 8/25/2017 8:15:46 PM
height: 241 | hash: fe0dd38700c6fb9d2f718ec9ade02d09df5240fa98d17829a825f4a86a61c091 | timestamp: 8/25/2017 8:24:47 PM
height: 242 | hash: 3bd32bd8e4859306d758b94c77ed6985502890db1f876bfab3742379cef826d8 | timestamp: 8/25/2017 8:25:39 PM
height: 243 | hash: 14980ddd074dea021453123cb95bc5ff1d4a9ddf1d77d26be3af7feffeeb2193 | timestamp: 8/25/2017 8:43:02 PM
height: 244 | hash: 5317c92d04d989410fbd13bbd33682af0424a4688012b0eed5e8750cb3d7212c | timestamp: 8/25/2017 8:56:25 PM
height: 245 | hash: 2da5914a2bb118f57e13be8d44569f38a00efa9fa241273ec22572b99bc527d8 | timestamp: 8/25/2017 9:01:58 PM
height: 246 | hash: 7fc970854bd26f89484a394b94d226c4cc812510035b109efabb5824707f806c | timestamp: 8/25/2017 9:19:30 PM
height: 247 | hash: dd5e14ceffa5e1fe653174a5253c70969ac00a924620cda836df2b62a81cba1f | timestamp: 8/25/2017 9:44:22 PM
height: 248 | hash: a31f9e274b74302584399a9d5399f51062f0f7c2ca3028461d0dc69050eeccd3 | timestamp: 8/25/2017 9:46:36 PM
height: 249 | hash: 1bdfebfcda100318a02b0d9ca6810bb41eb7ebd4ae208043ca891f575488bdf4 | timestamp: 8/25/2017 9:50:32 PM
height: 250 | hash: 8e4bf7178770f44b5d805d09c0799fea97bd58982be61f075b20b34e21538045 | timestamp: 8/25/2017 9:54:17 PM
height: 251 | hash: a6dc7242f636d2185f823aa08b24257664f0ba6c4b847f451a13d380c1f619de | timestamp: 8/25/2017 10:01:00 PM
height: 252 | hash: b366245a8b48c2cae23eea397b14821ad563b2e16ba381984ca64ccdf4071ca9 | timestamp: 8/25/2017 10:03:56 PM
height: 253 | hash: c111533b99753f26e6ab05e2c916a4bcb3009b7a70135b07e1b129d13de68df9 | timestamp: 8/25/2017 10:08:28 PM
height: 254 | hash: 851f27816201df2ada1e6557c35c8b7843b63ce241ac5e366eb5b0c2b618ddd9 | timestamp: 8/25/2017 10:28:04 PM
height: 255 | hash: bedf2abc8943fcf778b08ce4901abf508f9d7dbad3aca510fc1371ff557aa64e | timestamp: 8/25/2017 10:55:57 PM
height: 256 | hash: be8f5665dcb2e276570e59ef451e4f725aceca8e348a339c73358351498311d2 | timestamp: 8/25/2017 11:04:15 PM
height: 257 | hash: 8ea30b2a32682d4348f392e5cc1e254e3beb8cb7c46e548bac74c7e651e8a785 | timestamp: 8/25/2017 11:05:38 PM
height: 258 | hash: 0c21dd684ed61127b8d3cfd336a2677c0cf0d6246ca23cbe8834fa34c66b0118 | timestamp: 8/25/2017 11:14:44 PM
height: 259 | hash: e18b7ddc46534be1599087f53f6ff4c4f4cdf34be6b9bc69b1c8853fa0410bb4 | timestamp: 8/25/2017 11:45:13 PM
height: 260 | hash: a523cd1beebe524a1fae90234d28ea273cae906c5eac51816ec7d2c3ab3e2fe8 | timestamp: 8/25/2017 11:49:11 PM
height: 261 | hash: affee027e5d573dda6085d208107d483c8b4a61ef0eff77728cb58140f9b4117 | timestamp: 8/25/2017 11:50:04 PM
height: 262 | hash: b8589081f81123e7adcb7eaedefbd90bd48ceda66eb8595301395ba95b26eba0 | timestamp: 8/25/2017 11:50:59 PM
height: 263 | hash: e2a76acc8d583d930e28653b274833089fdfa29ac8c21c09aca4b1011300b04d | timestamp: 8/26/2017 12:00:13 AM
height: 264 | hash: 56b119af828bf08a8846ab8a9ff22e96eb7b2c83e3eb7c2267111605acaad6ec | timestamp: 8/26/2017 12:31:50 AM
height: 265 | hash: 2b8951faf69b55909b4bab52f052e40a4b1474af90a06b57f92134f7b565bae2 | timestamp: 8/26/2017 12:33:17 AM
height: 266 | hash: 1e3f998f5fd40f61c7af1e8e76569ae0641f7e5cac27c329fa95d45370747bd4 | timestamp: 8/26/2017 12:35:44 AM
height: 267 | hash: 73affbe236d85a3795fbff09a6b6574c0922a03114dcca177b12f28bd255e474 | timestamp: 8/26/2017 12:36:29 AM
height: 268 | hash: fa8c9cb21e2bfe780909ec003bb0809cb389b40eccef09babcfd9e1ebbbffa7a | timestamp: 8/26/2017 12:47:34 AM
height: 269 | hash: 0adc1dc1b9710757b31631009a17416007debc6c3b7cf7279ad1184c09bb1f50 | timestamp: 8/26/2017 12:51:24 AM
height: 270 | hash: 97c32383cd24d8e048097e7c456dfee05ee471e62b351374f5011ca17314d247 | timestamp: 8/26/2017 1:07:49 AM
height: 271 | hash: 42dae287d674083087308651712f01cc7628b6a8b1e74956cdc24fafd1049c19 | timestamp: 8/26/2017 1:09:10 AM
height: 272 | hash: 634be37e97210f2db259a4a0f1c91328f9b52209ff5d1697524d4ad64e566ba7 | timestamp: 8/26/2017 1:27:48 AM
height: 273 | hash: e6c8dfaf61a707503c186ffc80f8d57021b890ef92ec69cc4ef510c25c99827a | timestamp: 8/26/2017 1:46:33 AM
height: 274 | hash: 7d2ede1a13983ec6d93b885e061645c50f1162d091029ab13ae3c98206040bfa | timestamp: 8/26/2017 1:51:54 AM
height: 275 | hash: 1652a206d3731230d08c9060bf24b0c161a9bae6056389fc4fb968e7ac553517 | timestamp: 8/26/2017 1:59:27 AM
height: 276 | hash: 121867db2c464de0d2a76a069e233a1d9460ef40cc6c92ff87c93d5a3e59ec83 | timestamp: 8/26/2017 2:03:41 AM
height: 277 | hash: f0e6c098dffe81d87235fca8f749f54ec723634fee8523f24d5ad6f5e8a9e025 | timestamp: 8/26/2017 2:07:39 AM
height: 278 | hash: d186b5dff1c31d53b651d0d7a034c36347f564018094cb8ec14bfb26f281beff | timestamp: 8/26/2017 2:25:00 AM
height: 279 | hash: bd857c505df750baf9dc9626164167ff7751951cc59d131b5adfa1d5c61a35db | timestamp: 8/26/2017 2:42:17 AM
height: 280 | hash: 81dade36bd867c5a6ea41071e4ad3ceb6684524ed99a984b01bd70a28d903ea2 | timestamp: 8/26/2017 2:44:40 AM
height: 281 | hash: ada66bae86a619ae2d82ae6eef8680cf1f02610e5c30b23ff58c313b2bd44a03 | timestamp: 8/26/2017 2:52:36 AM
height: 282 | hash: 0ccf4845c29b1742675ebfea03d246d72d0858ad95d7231568ac56e0b83ed097 | timestamp: 8/26/2017 2:57:59 AM
height: 283 | hash: 15008d187f97bf96fd58d6bc1a22aa011fd0fd79c1f02a2f5a03488d88041170 | timestamp: 8/26/2017 3:28:13 AM
height: 284 | hash: e511e2efa44c6fadd340fbbd98b99f4b41150889ca41c1861ca8fde511a11b88 | timestamp: 8/26/2017 3:36:02 AM
height: 285 | hash: 0970e7f89124665b1750762331faaee0e68f52f3f8524a10810bd8526eb55d24 | timestamp: 8/26/2017 3:43:49 AM
height: 286 | hash: 654135de2661d25042c70f3705f5cef089f31cccc1fd27718e9f36ea2e9e8a3f | timestamp: 8/26/2017 3:44:42 AM
height: 287 | hash: fd1405d139a81dd01fa993ea6c907f632ccaac06e98474dc360f964ce67e271f | timestamp: 8/26/2017 3:55:40 AM
height: 288 | hash: a8227d5a3c920327b5992c787b937ec8d288066d0403b430ff5c9a48fdbcfe0a | timestamp: 8/26/2017 4:00:36 AM
height: 289 | hash: 5e0b2bf9e2714d64e296eb48bc8dfdfadba72171aa9de74e309068c95662ad79 | timestamp: 8/26/2017 4:12:49 AM
height: 290 | hash: 3dea571dfdae4d11993012fa01a5d4c6614ed834276d81d5b900c476809b650f | timestamp: 8/26/2017 4:13:47 AM
height: 291 | hash: 44313baede57991e79b5a541c720f71a9f3c444c32edeb0f0e71d69860c365f0 | timestamp: 8/26/2017 4:22:32 AM
height: 292 | hash: d629965c2872366e9aba53a4a6b1267d48e0787b38b81207eff680a74e1e51ce | timestamp: 8/26/2017 4:33:39 AM
height: 293 | hash: 9f84a5d70881720b6a08ae0e6f1977168b723932017d44c723d9a5f2c42d3313 | timestamp: 8/26/2017 4:54:43 AM
height: 294 | hash: ef53380b3240036cc5d334c5d569ee05ae62a38b0af06b7b36d5fdfa87de7bcf | timestamp: 8/26/2017 4:59:26 AM
height: 295 | hash: 6ade3582933fe4b162476b028dc1cf9517fcef27ad01b26d8572e9d290e1f246 | timestamp: 8/26/2017 5:05:41 AM
height: 296 | hash: dc2519dc1b4ada27c2640cc316b8e06c8df76093e0554542c2a96dcfdd93583e | timestamp: 8/26/2017 5:14:36 AM
height: 297 | hash: 5497ea86d2f98b81acb4a0614c35b99e465b4e1acbd4cecc34754ad64823fdee | timestamp: 8/26/2017 5:18:31 AM

Code:
height: 002 | difficulty: 0.0000000004656542374 | blocktime: 0.02
height: 003 | difficulty: 0.0000000004656542374 | blocktime: 0.00
height: 004 | difficulty: 0.0000000004656542374 | blocktime: 0.02
height: 005 | difficulty: 0.0000003911691211121 | blocktime: 0.00
height: 006 | difficulty: 0.0000019561402049889 | blocktime: 0.00
height: 007 | difficulty: 0.0000027945883123250 | blocktime: 0.00
height: 008 | difficulty: 0.0000026433643701056 | blocktime: 0.02
height: 009 | difficulty: 0.0000023911467426368 | blocktime: 0.00
height: 010 | difficulty: 0.0000047990130257324 | blocktime: 0.00
height: 011 | difficulty: 0.0000063649916376160 | blocktime: 0.00
height: 012 | difficulty: 0.0000075809256543268 | blocktime: 0.00
height: 013 | difficulty: 0.0000095464848467378 | blocktime: 0.02
height: 014 | difficulty: 0.0000141464568414856 | blocktime: 0.10
height: 015 | difficulty: 0.0000186867628653026 | blocktime: 0.07
height: 016 | difficulty: 0.0000241326529722455 | blocktime: 0.23
height: 017 | difficulty: 0.0000320688847336501 | blocktime: 0.12
height: 018 | difficulty: 0.0000438584463747785 | blocktime: 0.08
height: 019 | difficulty: 0.0000582290620110305 | blocktime: 3.15
height: 020 | difficulty: 0.0000770604638117336 | blocktime: 222.57
height: 021 | difficulty: 0.0000257442715858955 | blocktime: 0.02
height: 022 | difficulty: 0.0000191369989132112 | blocktime: 0.08
height: 023 | difficulty: 0.0000144090020347397 | blocktime: 0.13
height: 024 | difficulty: 0.0000411730532649121 | blocktime: 0.02
height: 025 | difficulty: 0.0000478297469973297 | blocktime: 1.75
height: 026 | difficulty: 0.0000532598974419255 | blocktime: 0.02
height: 027 | difficulty: 0.0000657254840203762 | blocktime: 1.22
height: 028 | difficulty: 0.0001059314636765400 | blocktime: 2.03
height: 029 | difficulty: 0.0001355413284258860 | blocktime: 28.88
height: 030 | difficulty: 0.0000748774648882217 | blocktime: 0.72
height: 031 | difficulty: 0.0000753402558399890 | blocktime: 4.12
height: 032 | difficulty: 0.0000732070208177063 | blocktime: 2.60
height: 033 | difficulty: 0.0001630633534681430 | blocktime: 2.10
height: 034 | difficulty: 0.0001902830010391390 | blocktime: 3.10
height: 035 | difficulty: 0.0002294827986123250 | blocktime: 1.78
height: 036 | difficulty: 0.0002961817354316280 | blocktime: 30.48
height: 037 | difficulty: 0.0001759492253304770 | blocktime: 0.72
height: 038 | difficulty: 0.0001742707703634420 | blocktime: 1.52
height: 039 | difficulty: 0.0001718970225436980 | blocktime: 0.72
height: 040 | difficulty: 0.0003783174867365190 | blocktime: 23.45
height: 041 | difficulty: 0.0002419911007832690 | blocktime: 5.72
height: 042 | difficulty: 0.0002085538474291270 | blocktime: 7.60
height: 043 | difficulty: 0.0001716542788163990 | blocktime: 0.97
height: 044 | difficulty: 0.0004220861493449320 | blocktime: 17.53
height: 045 | difficulty: 0.0002751986284471570 | blocktime: 12.47
height: 046 | difficulty: 0.0002231789658897130 | blocktime: 4.57
height: 047 | difficulty: 0.0001948122040673760 | blocktime: 2.82
height: 048 | difficulty: 0.0003399000914159310 | blocktime: 11.98
height: 049 | difficulty: 0.0003778506666361630 | blocktime: 30.15
height: 050 | difficulty: 0.0001744956377129000 | blocktime: 3.85
height: 051 | difficulty: 0.0001372463216352290 | blocktime: 1.35
height: 052 | difficulty: 0.0001529599661511160 | blocktime: 3.57
height: 053 | difficulty: 0.0003479611932396630 | blocktime: 9.27
height: 054 | difficulty: 0.0003901112805598180 | blocktime: 12.32
height: 055 | difficulty: 0.0002550625647629670 | blocktime: 3.58
height: 056 | difficulty: 0.0002807267135831030 | blocktime: 6.08
height: 057 | difficulty: 0.0003863835364141850 | blocktime: 12.97
height: 058 | difficulty: 0.0004063475209248360 | blocktime: 31.40
height: 059 | difficulty: 0.0001850907781089220 | blocktime: 5.33
height: 060 | difficulty: 0.0001450759528121930 | blocktime: 6.88
height: 061 | difficulty: 0.0001324293994390290 | blocktime: 2.12
height: 062 | difficulty: 0.0003271185321226360 | blocktime: 15.03
height: 063 | difficulty: 0.0002243855543897850 | blocktime: 1.03
height: 064 | difficulty: 0.0002914839763917150 | blocktime: 0.95
height: 065 | difficulty: 0.0003752232960791500 | blocktime: 1.07
height: 066 | difficulty: 0.0006144594444577790 | blocktime: 34.52
height: 067 | difficulty: 0.0002775428558186230 | blocktime: 0.42
height: 068 | difficulty: 0.0002604863575819990 | blocktime: 3.65
height: 069 | difficulty: 0.0002329922981673420 | blocktime: 12.03
height: 070 | difficulty: 0.0004925758333028680 | blocktime: 4.98
height: 071 | difficulty: 0.0004289018834273800 | blocktime: 9.48
height: 072 | difficulty: 0.0003563787107107360 | blocktime: 3.93
height: 073 | difficulty: 0.0005333574189898970 | blocktime: 17.27
height: 074 | difficulty: 0.0004179289244696220 | blocktime: 6.78
height: 075 | difficulty: 0.0004240550447583680 | blocktime: 1.92
height: 076 | difficulty: 0.0004572959352737740 | blocktime: 34.05
height: 077 | difficulty: 0.0002977308074094230 | blocktime: 12.73
height: 078 | difficulty: 0.0002105241421832670 | blocktime: 2.07
height: 079 | difficulty: 0.0001646719785447150 | blocktime: 2.17
height: 080 | difficulty: 0.0003676979512735330 | blocktime: 7.98
height: 081 | difficulty: 0.0005096660715494480 | blocktime: 15.80
height: 082 | difficulty: 0.0003088767137791280 | blocktime: 3.72
height: 083 | difficulty: 0.0002954775021035780 | blocktime: 10.42
height: 084 | difficulty: 0.0003184288453046580 | blocktime: 30.37
height: 085 | difficulty: 0.0002116455558715590 | blocktime: 10.18
height: 086 | difficulty: 0.0001429775151860080 | blocktime: 3.60
height: 087 | difficulty: 0.0001256449062483280 | blocktime: 1.68
height: 088 | difficulty: 0.0002941043738927830 | blocktime: 3.52
height: 089 | difficulty: 0.0003776689411978190 | blocktime: 21.60
height: 090 | difficulty: 0.0002208938517658830 | blocktime: 6.83
height: 091 | difficulty: 0.0001900108395044500 | blocktime: 12.98
height: 092 | difficulty: 0.0001601973046079330 | blocktime: 2.15
height: 093 | difficulty: 0.0002557263025008620 | blocktime: 2.20
height: 094 | difficulty: 0.0003386115573459330 | blocktime: 4.77
height: 095 | difficulty: 0.0004689981858103900 | blocktime: 8.17
height: 096 | difficulty: 0.0005325795838950470 | blocktime: 31.13
height: 097 | difficulty: 0.0002491538312365810 | blocktime: 3.67
height: 098 | difficulty: 0.0002173638069729000 | blocktime: 1.75
height: 099 | difficulty: 0.0002223778933455880 | blocktime: 3.62
height: 100 | difficulty: 0.0005132023185671810 | blocktime: 19.53
height: 101 | difficulty: 0.0003305773101056190 | blocktime: 2.78
height: 102 | difficulty: 0.0003157732291142430 | blocktime: 4.65
height: 103 | difficulty: 0.0003284974525018800 | blocktime: 30.02
height: 104 | difficulty: 0.0002627306689881740 | blocktime: 6.70
height: 105 | difficulty: 0.0002008723121148250 | blocktime: 4.12
height: 106 | difficulty: 0.0001716539335166130 | blocktime: 2.48
height: 107 | difficulty: 0.0004258949649629500 | blocktime: 4.85
height: 108 | difficulty: 0.0005179706042138360 | blocktime: 30.03
height: 109 | difficulty: 0.0002202207865357020 | blocktime: 1.42
height: 110 | difficulty: 0.0002010182150016840 | blocktime: 7.95
height: 111 | difficulty: 0.0001893190575834530 | blocktime: 0.05
height: 112 | difficulty: 0.0004543320041848880 | blocktime: 2.93
height: 113 | difficulty: 0.0005208412808618430 | blocktime: 24.35
height: 114 | difficulty: 0.0003142741491450020 | blocktime: 8.72
height: 115 | difficulty: 0.0002466481296367670 | blocktime: 0.52
height: 116 | difficulty: 0.0002704923180594420 | blocktime: 13.98
height: 117 | difficulty: 0.0003643553853543980 | blocktime: 19.70
height: 118 | difficulty: 0.0002492673703546470 | blocktime: 1.57
height: 119 | difficulty: 0.0002144579482176680 | blocktime: 0.43
height: 120 | difficulty: 0.0003261832206115260 | blocktime: 9.50
height: 121 | difficulty: 0.0005697766569402530 | blocktime: 1.30
height: 122 | difficulty: 0.0006557142623870410 | blocktime: 6.33
height: 123 | difficulty: 0.0006519319987623290 | blocktime: 6.03
height: 124 | difficulty: 0.0010622861649639400 | blocktime: 32.20
height: 125 | difficulty: 0.0004690867031130610 | blocktime: 1.08
height: 126 | difficulty: 0.0004308886098075780 | blocktime: 5.23
height: 127 | difficulty: 0.0003930081761532510 | blocktime: 30.67
height: 128 | difficulty: 0.0003611107339687660 | blocktime: 0.32
height: 129 | difficulty: 0.0003083736699676800 | blocktime: 1.32
height: 130 | difficulty: 0.0003069637390552570 | blocktime: 18.87
height: 131 | difficulty: 0.0004531112825545950 | blocktime: 2.87
height: 132 | difficulty: 0.0004438681860425600 | blocktime: 14.68
height: 133 | difficulty: 0.0002909479635604850 | blocktime: 5.87
height: 134 | difficulty: 0.0004097301081800020 | blocktime: 30.12
height: 135 | difficulty: 0.0002162403123284200 | blocktime: 0.80
height: 136 | difficulty: 0.0002189969902425090 | blocktime: 4.62
height: 137 | difficulty: 0.0002006633701065020 | blocktime: 1.67
height: 138 | difficulty: 0.0004629994388759070 | blocktime: 7.85
height: 139 | difficulty: 0.0005356183112073570 | blocktime: 13.07
height: 140 | difficulty: 0.0004014138981490770 | blocktime: 0.70
height: 141 | difficulty: 0.0004628479209494310 | blocktime: 8.10
height: 142 | difficulty: 0.0005906802473280540 | blocktime: 21.42
height: 143 | difficulty: 0.0004677803915710540 | blocktime: 20.23
height: 144 | difficulty: 0.0002649733922804620 | blocktime: 11.20
height: 145 | difficulty: 0.0001956549371907500 | blocktime: 4.05
height: 146 | difficulty: 0.0002213254603812730 | blocktime: 8.03
height: 147 | difficulty: 0.0002997566708586400 | blocktime: 2.03
height: 148 | difficulty: 0.0004940083090184910 | blocktime: 10.07
height: 149 | difficulty: 0.0004087057142241340 | blocktime: 14.10
height: 150 | difficulty: 0.0003617322345784550 | blocktime: 0.77
height: 151 | difficulty: 0.0004210392818374700 | blocktime: 9.20
height: 152 | difficulty: 0.0004853457359072220 | blocktime: 21.32
height: 153 | difficulty: 0.0003822674386048220 | blocktime: 8.82
height: 154 | difficulty: 0.0002863061842520250 | blocktime: 11.52
height: 155 | difficulty: 0.0002394639795311300 | blocktime: 0.03
height: 156 | difficulty: 0.0004160724980821360 | blocktime: 8.42
height: 157 | difficulty: 0.0004646094566708770 | blocktime: 4.42
height: 158 | difficulty: 0.0006955621742898910 | blocktime: 30.13
height: 159 | difficulty: 0.0002807187098037020 | blocktime: 11.57
height: 160 | difficulty: 0.0002314204039522870 | blocktime: 8.05
height: 161 | difficulty: 0.0001781666605768930 | blocktime: 1.50
height: 162 | difficulty: 0.0003226741190610040 | blocktime: 7.60
height: 163 | difficulty: 0.0004144980914176540 | blocktime: 26.37
height: 164 | difficulty: 0.0002210410967863930 | blocktime: 7.72
height: 165 | difficulty: 0.0001664970844679910 | blocktime: 1.57
height: 166 | difficulty: 0.0001781152156896850 | blocktime: 0.47
height: 167 | difficulty: 0.0004137123390779890 | blocktime: 12.67
height: 168 | difficulty: 0.0004539742751374360 | blocktime: 30.62
height: 169 | difficulty: 0.0001735064450833560 | blocktime: 1.48
height: 170 | difficulty: 0.0001437112156245670 | blocktime: 2.55
height: 171 | difficulty: 0.0001662706380083590 | blocktime: 11.22
height: 172 | difficulty: 0.0003406024147882250 | blocktime: 1.88
height: 173 | difficulty: 0.0003635259914399680 | blocktime: 3.38
height: 174 | difficulty: 0.0003966975874685040 | blocktime: 3.15
height: 175 | difficulty: 0.0005972746449544690 | blocktime: 18.18
height: 176 | difficulty: 0.0004901454255905770 | blocktime: 11.22
height: 177 | difficulty: 0.0003900732369868210 | blocktime: 14.08
height: 178 | difficulty: 0.0002833545414345930 | blocktime: 4.05
height: 179 | difficulty: 0.0003576693209348720 | blocktime: 14.45
height: 180 | difficulty: 0.0003130608200239690 | blocktime: 6.32
height: 181 | difficulty: 0.0003692679205859910 | blocktime: 2.42
height: 182 | difficulty: 0.0004043290621475890 | blocktime: 3.03
height: 183 | difficulty: 0.0007328873733889110 | blocktime: 30.75
height: 184 | difficulty: 0.0003482741037246850 | blocktime: 4.95
height: 185 | difficulty: 0.0002941368144841610 | blocktime: 2.43
height: 186 | difficulty: 0.0002717782571422510 | blocktime: 19.33
height: 187 | difficulty: 0.0003494736569972930 | blocktime: 7.08
height: 188 | difficulty: 0.0003096122697223610 | blocktime: 5.07
height: 189 | difficulty: 0.0002711397934963590 | blocktime: 5.42
height: 190 | difficulty: 0.0004647832256992730 | blocktime: 32.00
height: 191 | difficulty: 0.0002340073583182660 | blocktime: 12.27
height: 192 | difficulty: 0.0001599571694084740 | blocktime: 1.88
height: 193 | difficulty: 0.0001341322499980350 | blocktime: 4.88
height: 194 | difficulty: 0.0002666276027833850 | blocktime: 4.00
height: 195 | difficulty: 0.0003924424453676520 | blocktime: 2.62
height: 196 | difficulty: 0.0004433838563379740 | blocktime: 24.88
height: 197 | difficulty: 0.0002433341987196240 | blocktime: 11.13
height: 198 | difficulty: 0.0002160475968135870 | blocktime: 1.87
height: 199 | difficulty: 0.0002033842493576610 | blocktime: 7.28
height: 200 | difficulty: 0.0003314045472375200 | blocktime: 2.85
height: 201 | difficulty: 0.0005078753499136000 | blocktime: 7.65
height: 202 | difficulty: 0.0004770999590917820 | blocktime: 8.02
height: 203 | difficulty: 0.0005364050543327940 | blocktime: 27.18
height: 204 | difficulty: 0.0003022129095873790 | blocktime: 2.65
height: 205 | difficulty: 0.0002947942612700070 | blocktime: 2.95
height: 206 | difficulty: 0.0003038702427556700 | blocktime: 1.37
height: 207 | difficulty: 0.0006601921130338350 | blocktime: 5.77
height: 208 | difficulty: 0.0007679660102357030 | blocktime: 31.55
height: 209 | difficulty: 0.0003350405310342570 | blocktime: 1.33
height: 210 | difficulty: 0.0002999259473293880 | blocktime: 4.25
height: 211 | difficulty: 0.0003023446164121300 | blocktime: 5.68
height: 212 | difficulty: 0.0007024465096656470 | blocktime: 4.42
height: 213 | difficulty: 0.0007821451076993580 | blocktime: 25.98
height: 214 | difficulty: 0.0003652604785698690 | blocktime: 10.25
height: 215 | difficulty: 0.0002998683297313440 | blocktime: 9.17
height: 216 | difficulty: 0.0002546515336523160 | blocktime: 3.13
height: 217 | difficulty: 0.0004083158846075320 | blocktime: 2.47
height: 218 | difficulty: 0.0006363961869094290 | blocktime: 9.60
height: 219 | difficulty: 0.0007165781019067990 | blocktime: 16.25
height: 220 | difficulty: 0.0004604113797984230 | blocktime: 30.75
height: 221 | difficulty: 0.0002561502962283290 | blocktime: 26.50
height: 222 | difficulty: 0.0001930986498351470 | blocktime: 0.87
height: 223 | difficulty: 0.0001402221973756140 | blocktime: 1.25
height: 224 | difficulty: 0.0001917200348621240 | blocktime: 5.47
height: 225 | difficulty: 0.0003752898553646010 | blocktime: 19.20
height: 226 | difficulty: 0.0002363525933630070 | blocktime: 1.33
height: 227 | difficulty: 0.0002293863586062420 | blocktime: 5.83
height: 228 | difficulty: 0.0002549028155740030 | blocktime: 1.55
height: 229 | difficulty: 0.0005235286651655890 | blocktime: 15.70
height: 230 | difficulty: 0.0003713171862285640 | blocktime: 2.67
height: 231 | difficulty: 0.0004512073395457540 | blocktime: 14.80
height: 232 | difficulty: 0.0003257316588646810 | blocktime: 7.72
height: 233 | difficulty: 0.0004289687229272200 | blocktime: 30.08
height: 234 | difficulty: 0.0002105404175919070 | blocktime: 2.53
height: 235 | difficulty: 0.0002027873336385750 | blocktime: 2.17
height: 236 | difficulty: 0.0002011110721583400 | blocktime: 14.62
height: 237 | difficulty: 0.0003300845645073730 | blocktime: 6.58
height: 238 | difficulty: 0.0002892686405974390 | blocktime: 6.67
height: 239 | difficulty: 0.0002531306547383620 | blocktime: 12.13
height: 240 | difficulty: 0.0002848886455118780 | blocktime: 1.45
height: 241 | difficulty: 0.0003960274342135800 | blocktime: 9.02
height: 242 | difficulty: 0.0003879486956541510 | blocktime: 0.87
height: 243 | difficulty: 0.0006604561183421270 | blocktime: 17.38
height: 244 | difficulty: 0.0004410653506006160 | blocktime: 13.38
height: 245 | difficulty: 0.0003968784010362400 | blocktime: 5.55
height: 246 | difficulty: 0.0003382058089715740 | blocktime: 17.53
height: 247 | difficulty: 0.0003143069472103600 | blocktime: 24.87
height: 248 | difficulty: 0.0002069705626370390 | blocktime: 2.23
height: 249 | difficulty: 0.0001712039255452190 | blocktime: 3.93
height: 250 | difficulty: 0.0001991562908675330 | blocktime: 3.75
height: 251 | difficulty: 0.0004184706849456140 | blocktime: 6.72
height: 252 | difficulty: 0.0004748785308035770 | blocktime: 2.93
height: 253 | difficulty: 0.0005726264578710500 | blocktime: 4.53
height: 254 | difficulty: 0.0007587452466552460 | blocktime: 19.60
height: 255 | difficulty: 0.0005826289569872160 | blocktime: 27.88
height: 256 | difficulty: 0.0003128561313404740 | blocktime: 8.30
height: 257 | difficulty: 0.0002246153129877890 | blocktime: 1.38
height: 258 | difficulty: 0.0002462346149110800 | blocktime: 9.10
height: 259 | difficulty: 0.0004262239870365990 | blocktime: 30.48
height: 260 | difficulty: 0.0002083540622337040 | blocktime: 3.97
height: 261 | difficulty: 0.0001571329271241960 | blocktime: 0.88
height: 262 | difficulty: 0.0001655430436264310 | blocktime: 0.92
height: 263 | difficulty: 0.0003907597550234760 | blocktime: 9.23
height: 264 | difficulty: 0.0004479787167488850 | blocktime: 31.62
height: 265 | difficulty: 0.0001725288695412480 | blocktime: 1.45
height: 266 | difficulty: 0.0001475936924354200 | blocktime: 2.45
height: 267 | difficulty: 0.0001633017656953890 | blocktime: 0.75
height: 268 | difficulty: 0.0003696721185712530 | blocktime: 11.08
height: 269 | difficulty: 0.0004066173112814200 | blocktime: 3.83
height: 270 | difficulty: 0.0004354282293619180 | blocktime: 16.42
height: 271 | difficulty: 0.0002813440689896960 | blocktime: 1.35
height: 272 | difficulty: 0.0004448593523548360 | blocktime: 18.63
height: 273 | difficulty: 0.0003003383477501850 | blocktime: 18.75
height: 274 | difficulty: 0.0002449149182727490 | blocktime: 5.35
height: 275 | difficulty: 0.0001893942721785190 | blocktime: 7.55
height: 276 | difficulty: 0.0002187572635355990 | blocktime: 4.23
height: 277 | difficulty: 0.0003742222618133980 | blocktime: 3.97
height: 278 | difficulty: 0.0004610722863410650 | blocktime: 17.35
height: 279 | difficulty: 0.0003249745395700620 | blocktime: 17.28
height: 280 | difficulty: 0.0002329942066835770 | blocktime: 2.38
height: 281 | difficulty: 0.0002291873606165950 | blocktime: 7.93
height: 282 | difficulty: 0.0002777232139466910 | blocktime: 5.38
height: 283 | difficulty: 0.0004709680449744550 | blocktime: 30.23
height: 284 | difficulty: 0.0001948009376079600 | blocktime: 7.82
height: 285 | difficulty: 0.0001583625640960610 | blocktime: 7.78
height: 286 | difficulty: 0.0001300544020530620 | blocktime: 0.88
height: 287 | difficulty: 0.0002933874432269440 | blocktime: 10.97
height: 288 | difficulty: 0.0002747440803016220 | blocktime: 4.93
height: 289 | difficulty: 0.0003378308995280850 | blocktime: 12.22
height: 290 | difficulty: 0.0002410395873546440 | blocktime: 0.97
height: 291 | difficulty: 0.0004221480966766870 | blocktime: 8.75
height: 292 | difficulty: 0.0004121729635366270 | blocktime: 11.12
height: 293 | difficulty: 0.0004689492148644520 | blocktime: 21.07
height: 294 | difficulty: 0.0002589381489989260 | blocktime: 4.72
height: 295 | difficulty: 0.0002589562223274250 | blocktime: 6.25
height: 296 | difficulty: 0.0002707194412836530 | blocktime: 8.92
height: 297 | difficulty: 0.0004083269564503090 | blocktime: 3.92
bible_pay (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2017, 01:46:27 PM

Thanks Happy,

I really appreciate the analysis.

So thats great news, I think we tackled the biggest problems.  There are no clumps, there are no easily solved blocks other than tithe blocks, and I can clearly see the 30 minute late block threshhold is working, bringing down the primary average to closer to 7 mins as it should be (instead of 15).  Also, this appears to be forming a reliable network - to send money across and expect a 49 minute confirmation time (if not using instantsend) as opposed to 'praying that the coins confirm between 40-200 minutes' as we currently have in prod.

Also, I feel pretty good about the quality of the blocks and biblehash chained verses.  The security descriptor, biblehash1 still guards the integrity of cold boots and external block files, while both biblehashes  together guard the solution itself (AcceptBlock), while x11 stores the pindex map hash key.  Its not a bad solution, and the bar is pretty high now to try to replicate this in either GPU or ASIC, imo.  I think this might be fairly complete for f7000 for this particular mandatory.  Im thinking once we have a slack group, we can brainstorm yet an even tougher rule to keep BBP at the top: something where the masternodes inject random keypairs, and keep breaking the ability to farm this to asic.  Something like that might work, OR, if the masternodes provide a mining key every 60 seconds to the device, and we ensure the private key executes in-wallet code that can only be known by the wallet Live in the miner to mine that block, or something, we can deal with all that once we have a real IT department.

Anyway I wanted to ask you, and the high stakeholders, please be honest and open, is there anything that makes you nervous about f7000, or something that I need to triple check while tweaking the final pool settings?  Im going to adjust networkhashps, and subsidy tail as its a little off with this latest double biblehash, just to be consistent with our promises from go live, etc, but thats all I have in this next version.  (Along with the pool reliability feature for readytomine).

🕇 BiblePay 🕇
inblue

Activity: 462
Merit: 103

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 02:24:48 PM

What about the thread limit per worker, will it be lifted sometime soon or in f7000?
bible_pay (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2017, 02:44:22 PM

What about the thread limit per worker, will it be lifted sometime soon or in f7000?
Thats just on the web pool admin side - its a setting governed by the pool administrator.
I was thinking about testing that adjustment after doing some hardware upgrades and being closer to opensourcing the pool.

I have a really big server at home, and a network rack, and I might possibly move the pool to that server (its a quad processor xeon, 150 lbs server).  We'll see.  Then we could test raising it.

Im working on a high power linux gitian build machine though, because I want to make fast windows releases- so this will sort of need to unfold when I get back.

🕇 BiblePay 🕇
happy_merchant

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 04:02:22 AM

Yep, that'd be me. If there's anything specific you need included let me know. I should have some time this afternoon, I'll clean up the source a little and put it on github. It's trivial so you wouldn't have any trouble customizing the reports.

Well, I finally got around to doing that. The source code is at https://github.com/happy-merchant/biblepay_rpc

Just a warning, I'm a hobbyist programmer at best so it's probably not the greatest program ever, but if you just need to dump some block times it gets the job done. It uses BitcoinLib so it can easily access the generic data in the blocks, but it'd take a little effort to access the Biblepay-specific stuff.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: