Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 03:51:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] - Linda's Sister Coin - PoW/PoS-99% APR- BOUNTIES -MULTI-WALLET  (Read 21343 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Nexu$

Activity: 144
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 08:03:23 PM

hi wallet please? Embarrassed

head up ! With honesty

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
leslie4u

Activity: 868

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 03:28:09 PM

I am not sure where the dev is. We were promised website and other great info I guess last week if I am not wrong but here we are left without any news. I am not sure whats going on. This can really turn out to be a wonderful project.

Dev, if you are reading this, please update us with the what's going on behind the scenes. People here trust you and I am sure you will not run them down.
boieemassab

Activity: 149

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 04:04:34 PM

I am not sure where the dev is. We were promised website and other great info I guess last week if I am not wrong but here we are left without any news. I am not sure whats going on. This can really turn out to be a wonderful project.

Dev, if you are reading this, please update us with the what's going on behind the scenes. People here trust you and I am sure you will not run them down.
Not sure if it was by accident but this is a great coin. Coins with values 100-1000 times this one would KILL for this kind of thread activity. It is a "dead" coin on 1 medium size exchange! No offers, no giveaways, no wallet link currently, and possibly no future. But look at the posts Smiley
tambam

Activity: 259

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 04:19:22 PM

also it stakes perfectly
MOProgress

Merit: 116

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 05:02:09 PM

This is a great coin to trade the only thing like I said in my previous post, the coin needs little publicity and other exchange that's all.

If there is another exchange, I doubt if we will have enough coin to send to it because we have only 930million coin circulating right now. And if people keep selling at 1sat, it means the total coin circulating is just worth 9.3btc which is too small.

I think its high time we the community make real good money out of the coin by deciding the price and selling it at 100sat since the total supply is small. Before then let's wait for dev for like two weeks while we continue trading the coin. if no news from dev in two weeks time, then we look for a way to continue the project.

While we sell at 1sat, I will advice us to also hold some millions because if dev or community takes over the coin, the price may not be as low as it is. We may decide to sell at not less than 50sat because of the low number of circulating coin and then you will be regretting your mistakes.

#keepLSCgoing

leslie4u

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 05:46:23 PM

Well I understand where you are coming from but then if community will pick this coin then we need to form a team, plan what needs to be done and then make sure we have dev and take it further from there. However, I still hope that the original dev returns and continues to provide his support to this project. I agree that this coin has potential but then it needs to be placed in the right spot and at the right time.
MOProgress

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 06:01:43 PM

Well I understand where you are coming from but then if community will pick this coin then we need to form a team, plan what needs to be done and then make sure we have dev and take it further from there. However, I still hope that the original dev returns and continues to provide his support to this project. I agree that this coin has potential but then it needs to be placed in the right spot and at the right time.

Yes, let's wait for sometime if dev will return with a good plan before forming a team.
dimitri

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 10:48:46 PM

let's wait and hope .. linda is waiting as well for her little sis Cheesy

tambam

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 12:36:09 AM

If the community stick together , this coin will have a bright future.
cryptounicon

Activity: 210

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2017, 04:22:01 AM

Yeah, maybe someone in the community can take over this coin, and advance it further. It is actually a really functional coin. I was excited for the website and other developments to come....where are you Dev?

EZ365 TM     ⚫  REVOLUTIONARY DIGITAL ASSET ECOSYSTEM  ⚫
████████████████ [ http://ez365.io/ ] ████████████████
ealarry

Activity: 195

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 04:31:17 AM

I'm very interested in your team presentation, and your coins are very good names
tambam

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 04:31:41 AM

Yeah, maybe someone in the community can take over this coin, and advance it further. It is actually a really functional coin. I was excited for the website and other developments to come....where are you Dev?

I agree. it should be 2 or more person from the community if they want to takeover this coin.
if one abandon the project, their will be someone else who can continue with the project.
sensimilia

Activity: 702
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 04:33:38 AM

So now there are 2 shitty linda coins?

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄                 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████         █████████████       █████            ▄██████████████████████▄▄
█████████████         █████████████     ▄███████▄       ▄███████████████████████████▄
█████████████         █████████████   ▄███████████▄    ▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀████████████
█████████████         █████████████ ▄█████▀  ▀█████▄  ▄███████████▀        ▀██████████▄
████████████▀         █████████████ █████▀     ██████▄████████████▄         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████          █████████████ ████        ████████████████████▄▄▄▄▄
████████████          ████████████████▀    ▄     ████▀████████████████████████▄▄▄
████████████▄       ▄█████████████▄██▀    ▄█▄     ▀███ ████████████████████████████▄
 █████████████▄▄▄▄▄█████████████████     ▄███▄     ▀███ ▀████████████████████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▄███     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     ▀█████▄▄▀▀▀▀█████████████████████▄
    ▀████████████████████████▄███▀                   ▀████████▄       ▀▀██████████████
        ▀▀██████████████▀▀▄▄██████     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ▄█████████          ████████████▀
          ██████████████ ██████████▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄█████████████        ████████████
          ██████████████ ▀█████████████████████████████████████▀████▄▄▄█████████████▀
          ██████████████   ▀█████████████████████████████████▀ ███████████████████▀
          ██████████████     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █████████████████▀▀▀
          ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀              ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

.bet
   $200   
 BONUS 
    100% BONUS FOR 
 EVERY DEPOSIT 
[]
cryptogaga

Activity: 506
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 06:46:09 AM

This coin has the opportunity of making additions and improvement over the real big sister Linda, also the option of cheaper price from start but it appears the competence of devs here is in question! If you cant implement the feature of running a masternode then i see no reason to invest in this coin!
leslie4u

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 11:47:47 AM

I seriously do not know how long we should be waiting as the dev does not bother to even reply to the messages that people have posted. This isn;t a good thing that he is doing, to be honest. If we would like to abandon the project, I guess he should state the reason and let the community know. And then if there is someone who wants to continue the development, with community support can take this to next level. all we want is transparent communication from the dev but here he isn't responding at all. I am not sure how long we should wait.

Do we have any individual who is ready to take over this project in-case if the dev abandon's this project?
tambam

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 12:36:28 PM
Last edit: September 02, 2017, 03:56:01 PM by tambam

I seriously do not know how long we should be waiting as the dev does not bother to even reply to the messages that people have posted. This isn;t a good thing that he is doing, to be honest. If we would like to abandon the project, I guess he should state the reason and let the community know. And then if there is someone who wants to continue the development, with community support can take this to next level. all we want is transparent communication from the dev but here he isn't responding at all. I am not sure how long we should wait.

Do we have any individual who is ready to take over this project in-case if the dev abandon's this project?

if you like/want to..
Maybe you and 2 other person, can take over this coin. Smiley
SquidConqueror

Activity: 123
Merit: 111

Happy to be in the Community! Hi Y'all!

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 06:11:29 PM

Hi Ya'll...still here but mainly on the sidelines as I have been working on a lot of cars lately.

I really hope the dev answer us and if he does not want to continue he can make it easy for us to continue it without him.

This coin has a good community that I feel can continue this coin and actually put it to use over other coins.  One thing that sucks is all those coins that were dumped on the exchange...

I have the Windows wallet zip...although I did not download the other versions of the wallet before they disappeared.

It's Time to Collect TheVig [̲̅$̲̅(̲̅ιoo̲̅)̲̅$̲̅]
MOProgress

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 03:37:05 AM

I have a great plan for this coin but I will not reveal it now. I said let's wait for dev for a while and if he doesn't show up, then I tell you guys the plan. I trust everyone will enjoy been partaker of this coin.

Like I said in my previous post, we can keep trading and we can have as many coin as possible at the rate of 1sat until the big picture.

But don't be among those that will regret not having LSC coin when that big picture will surface!
tambam

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 08:55:54 AM

I have a great plan for this coin but I will not reveal it now. I said let's wait for dev for a while and if he doesn't show up, then I tell you guys the plan. I trust everyone will enjoy been partaker of this coin.

Like I said in my previous post, we can keep trading and we can have as many coin as possible at the rate of 1sat until the big picture.

But don't be among those that will regret not having LSC coin when that big picture will surface!

I think dev will not return. he made fake promises and sold his coins.
kurbeks

Activity: 1078
Merit: 255

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 10:17:44 AM

He havent sold his coint. All sell orders at 1 sat are his or most of his premine. Currently at 3.3BTC
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: