Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 07:12:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] - Linda's Sister Coin - PoW/PoS-99% APR- BOUNTIES -MULTI-WALLET  (Read 21343 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Atlos

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 04:49:31 PM

LSC has been added to SteamOctanePool.com - a high performance scalable cloud pool based on Yiimp.  

Use -a scrypt -o stratum+tcp://steamoctanepool.com:3433 -u [Your wallet address]-p c=LSC to mine.

ONLY 1% fee!

Explorers too

http://steamoctanepool.com/explorer/LSC

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
SteamOctanePool

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

sopool.us - One of the fastest pools!

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2017, 04:59:43 PM

LSC has been added to SteamOctanePool.com - a high performance scalable cloud pool based on Yiimp.  

Use -a scrypt -o stratum+tcp://steamoctanepool.com:3433 -u [Your wallet address]-p c=LSC to mine.

ONLY 1% fee!

Explorers too

http://steamoctanepool.com/explorer/LSC

Indeed!  Dev feel free to add the explorer to the OP if you'd like. 

Sopool.us - High performance cloud pool | DDOS Protection | Auto Load Scaling | Pool build & hosting services | Node Hosting Service | Need a pool for your favorite coin?  PM us and let us know about it!
kurbeks

Activity: 1078
Merit: 255

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 05:22:58 PM

Yobit is perfectly fine if coin works fine. Once something happens to coin it will be put indefinedtly into maintance, same as they don't update wallets after forks.
cryptounicon

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2017, 09:15:42 PM

Is this coin made by the same Dev as Lindacoin?

EZ365 TM     ⚫  REVOLUTIONARY DIGITAL ASSET ECOSYSTEM  ⚫
████████████████ [ http://ez365.io/ ] ████████████████
leslie4u

Activity: 868

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 10:31:55 PM

Is this coin made by the same Dev as Lindacoin?

I think they are not related but you will never know. So let's wait for the admin/dev to reply. I think what he said in his last post is, he is working to get the coin listed in another exchange, rework on the logo and also create a website. So we'll just wait for an update from him.
cryptounicon

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2017, 12:25:43 AM

I am looking at the NOVA exchange, and atm I see that there is like well over 100 million LSC that is being dumped onto the exchange, yet when I calculate out the total number of mined blocks by the 5000 block reward, I only get 48.3 million LSC as the total amount mined thus far.

How much of the premine did you dump on the exchange?

Atlos

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 04:21:30 AM

10.000 BTClocks found! Nice work guys  Cheesy

I really hope the dev is not scamming us  Angry
taskmaru

Activity: 14

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 04:26:03 AM

I want to understand the project you have been running, and follow the next development, good luck.
leslie4u

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 01:46:57 PM

Yes I am awaiting your reply on what the announcements of the coin are. Looks as if the premine is being dumped.

Yeah I am waiting to hear from the Dev. The same things happened with Linda when it got released. The response from the Dev was slow and the people started panicking and lot of negativity encircled this coin. I just hope that LSC do not follow the same foot steps. We definitely need an active developer who is not only active here but also part of the chat channel that's created as people like having real time 1x1 conversation and update from the horses mouth than listening to some unwanted info.

I still have faith in the coin and the developer. I hope he gets back to us with some really good update and plan of action.
LindaSisterCoin (OP)

Activity: 13

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 02:16:24 PM

Yes I am awaiting your reply on what the announcements of the coin are. Looks as if the premine is being dumped.

Yeah I am waiting to hear from the Dev. The same things happened with Linda when it got released. The response from the Dev was slow and the people started panicking and lot of negativity encircled this coin. I just hope that LSC do not follow the same foot steps. We definitely need an active developer who is not only active here but also part of the chat channel that's created as people like having real time 1x1 conversation and update from the horses mouth than listening to some unwanted info.

I still have faith in the coin and the developer. I hope he gets back to us with some really good update and plan of action.

I'm here, its the weekend. Next week i'll be working on website and possible coin swap if neccessary. I have only sold enough premines to pay for my costs and bounties. I still own 85% of the premines. I am still waiting to hear if the community would like to have a swap done next week or not. If not we shall continue will development.
leslie4u

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 02:27:15 PM

I'm here, its the weekend. Next week i'll be working on website and possible coin swap if neccessary. I have only sold enough premines to pay for my costs and bounties. I still own 85% of the premines. I am still waiting to hear if the community would like to have a swap done next week or not. If not we shall continue will development.

Thank you for your response. In order to decide if we need a swap, I think we would like to know-

1) What is the advantage of having a swap at this moment? The coins were anyways returned, so what this swap would bring to the table?
2) if swap happens, will the existing people get exact same coin amount of coin with the same market value? The last thing we want is to loose our money incase of swap.

Also some additional question-

1) Do you plan to have masternode? if yes, can you share the details.
2) Can you join one of the communication forum? Be it Slack or Discord? As we grow I think it is very important for the community to have an easy access to dev. This helps in building trust and loyalty.
3) What makes LindaSister different from Linda? I think this is one common question that I have come across.

Appreciate all of your hardwork.

Have a wonderful weekend.
ex_mac

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

"Proof-of-Asset Protocol"

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 03:59:40 PM

New Linda's Sister Coin pool (scrypt)
http://lpool.name/

-o stratum+tcp://lpool.name:3433 -u <WALLET_ADDRESS> -p c=LSC

Bounty/Donate: LPNSi7hwCYHo5eHBajR41oPJYeKUPvK6CG (LSC)

Node list: http://lpool.name/explorer/peers?id=1845
Explorer: http://lpool.name/explorer/LSC

|

|

▄
           ▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
▄▄▄▄█████  █████████████
█████████  █████████████
█████████  █████████████
█████████  █████████████
█████████  █████████████
█████████  █████████████

█████████  █████████████
█████████  █████████████
█████████  █████████████
█████████  █████████████
█████████  █████████████
▀▀▀▀█████  █████████████
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀███████
                       ▀
|

$1,5 M
|

▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄
      ▄█████▀▀███▀▀█████▄
    ▄███▀     ███     ▀███▄
   ████       ███       ████
  ███▀                   ▀███
 ███▀                     ▀███
▄██▀       █████████       ▀██▄
███                         ███
███        █████████        ███
███                         ███
▀██▄       █████████       ▄██▀
 ███▄                     ▄███
  ███▄                   ▄███
   ████       ███       ████
    ▀███▄     ███     ▄███▀
      ▀█████▄▄███▄▄█████▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
|

|

<>
<>
<>
<>

GITHUB
TWITTER
YOUTUBE
FACEBOOK
Atlos

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 06:38:20 PM

New Linda's Sister Coin pool (scrypt)
http://lpool.name/

-o stratum+tcp://lpool.name:3433 -u <WALLET_ADDRESS> -p c=LSC

Bounty/Donate: LPNSi7hwCYHo5eHBajR41oPJYeKUPvK6CG (LSC)

Node list: http://lpool.name/explorer/peers?id=1845
Explorer: http://lpool.name/explorer/LSC

20% fee?? Shocked is not a little too much for one that mine as hell lsc with 1.0+ gh/s?
kurbeks

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 06:42:48 PM

Guess plp don't look Smiley
Atlos

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 06:56:53 PM

Well, there are no rules about bounty, mining etc... but I think it's ethically wrong to destroy a project that is emerging just to speculate on it. That's are only my 2 cents obviously
cryptounicon

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2017, 11:40:25 AM

Dev deleted my post asking serious questions about the pre-mine. I was mining this coin and bought some on the exchange, but what I found was somewhat concerning. I just wanted a clear answer.

kenrom

Activity: 51

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 09:47:11 PM

so this coin dead??
LindaSisterCoin (OP)

Activity: 13

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 09:22:30 PM

so this coin dead??

No I'm here, i been working on roadmap and website. Community question. How much you think masternodes should be? I hope to have website up and running this weekend.
kenrom

Activity: 51

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 12:40:56 AM

so this coin dead??

No I'm here, i been working on roadmap and website. Community question. How much you think masternodes should be? I hope to have website up and running this weekend.

How much you think masternodes should be? - good question
kurbeks

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 04:53:51 AM

Would suggest 1M
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: