Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 11:13:09 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: bitcoin is unstoppable  (Read 6141 times)
btccashacc
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 11:41:47 PM

i thought that after august 1 bitcoin price will be down due to the chain split, but in reality bitcoin price hitting 3400 dollar at this point which is crazy, in past some people predict bitcoin can't survive after that event but they wrong bitcoin core is the best since something original is always win, and i'm happy for that but also unhappy, i deeply regret when i sell my bitcoins in the cheaper price, now all the things that i have to do, buy and hold, i trully believe that the price would be skyrocket.
Theb

Activity: 1680
Merit: 655

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 11:51:07 PM

I still don't want to agree because Bitcoin is still a vulnerable currency. Vulnerable in terms of price manipulation right now Butcoin is achieving new highs but the bad thing about it is in any time it can fall due to price correction. It is always a matter of profit taking not the system itself, we have managed to hold the price in August 1 but we will mever manage to hold the price when big holders started selling their position.

..bustadice..         ▄▄████████████▄▄
     ▄▄████████▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
   ▄███████████    ███████████▄
  █████    ████▄▄▄▄████    █████
 ██████    ████████▀▀██    ██████
██████████████████   █████████████
█████████████████▌  ▐█████████████
███    ██████████   ███████    ███
███    ████████▀   ▐███████    ███
██████████████      ██████████████
██████████████      ██████████████
 ██████████████▄▄▄▄██████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▀
                     ▄▄███████▄▄
                  ▄███████████████▄
   ███████████  ▄████▀▀       ▀▀████▄
               ████▀      ██     ▀████
 ███████████  ████        ██       ████
             ████         ██        ████
███████████  ████     ▄▄▄▄██        ████
             ████     ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ████
 ███████████  ████                 ████
               ████▄             ▄████
   ███████████  ▀████▄▄       ▄▄████▀
                  ▀███████████████▀
                     ▀▀███████▀▀
           ▄██▄
           ████
            ██
            ▀▀
 ▄██████████████████████▄
██████▀▀██████████▀▀██████
█████    ████████    █████
█████▄  ▄████████▄  ▄█████
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
       ████████████
......Play......
Ekanenf

Activity: 290
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 12:05:46 AM

even when attacked from the inside by blockstream/core it just forks and offers two chains. at least one will continue delivering p2p electronic money to the people with low fees.  maybe both?  we'll see. Smiley

Especially this year. As the price keeps going up and up, many people start to get interested in it.

Plus the fork, it is really garnering lots of attention in the mainstream.

The price of bitcoin is keep on going up since the users and investors are also increasing, that is why we should expect the price that it will go to the moon this year and the next year. So, it would be better if we are going to keep on earning bitcoins and saving it, so we could make a lot of profits in the long run, because if we are going to be a panic seller, then the profits that we could make in the long run would be lose.

francedeni

Activity: 560

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 12:19:28 AM

Yes bitcoin is increasing unstoppable, I'm very excited to welcome 4000$ by the end of this month. Activation of segwit has absolutely no effect on bitcoin price, bitcoin persist and become strong, this exceed my previous expectation.
Im embracing myself as bitcoin price is keep increasing. I think it will reach $4000 or more this year and lucky for those who hold and being active trading in bitcoin. Unstoppable indeed though that bitcoin is still going strong after segwit activation.
Keeping Up

Activity: 230
Merit: 22

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2017, 12:21:02 AM

Yes indeed...
Bitcoin is now unstoppable and so a the people who values it...
No mater how critics tries to discredit it,  still bitcoin will go on...

GenesisP2P Payment Ecosystem  │ GITHUBPOOLSEXPLORERBLOCK TRACKER☑ No ICO/Auction   
Equihash 192.7 ● ─[ Secure & Private Cryptocurrency ]─ ● ────[ ForumFaucetExchangeAirdrops & Bounties ]──── ● ☑ No pre-mine       
 POW/MNs     │SOLUTION FOR BUSINESSES AND E-COMMERCE│           ANNTWITTERDISCORDREDDIT           │ ☑ Fair Launch     
hatshepsut93
Legendary

Activity: 3010
Merit: 2148

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 02:19:17 AM

even when attacked from the inside by blockstream/core it just forks and offers two chains. at least one will continue delivering p2p electronic money to the people with low fees.  maybe both?  we'll see. Smiley

Literally every other cryptocurrency offers "p2p electronic money with low fees", yet merchants and users are not switching to alts, because the result would be just the same as with Bitcoin - fees will skyrocket. Cryptocurrencies as of now can't compete with traditional payment processors in terms of capacity. If you can't achieve at least 3000 tps with low fees, you can forget about becoming global p2p cash.
Hamstead

Activity: 805
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 02:33:14 AM

Yes indeed...
Bitcoin is now unstoppable and so a the people who values it...
No mater how critics tries to discredit it,  still bitcoin will go on...

That's a big things happens in bitcoin world of being unstoppable. Even though there's a lot of issue of a possible break but still they don't succeed. Still bitcoin will be on top and be recognise to everyone of being a leader of all cyptocurrencies. So there is no chance that bitcoin will be stop for its greatness.
dwieyani

Activity: 252

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 02:55:50 AM

Do not ever think all that is impossible, because bitcoin has entered a new era in this world so already know how to support bitcoin ??
wantjokull

Activity: 700
Merit: 275

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2017, 07:00:36 AM

That's a new era of bitcoin and it has become more powerful now a days. Bitcoin after the fork has gained more attention and investors are now hoping that segwit 102 locks in on 23rd will make it grow even bigger. The price would be skyrocketing too. When everybody thought that bitcoin is going to die after the hard fork then it actually rose with great value and more demand. After the segwit today the 91 pushed it even further and this will keep moving far far beyond as making bitcoin unstoppable.

▄▄██▄▄        ▄▄██▄▄
 ▄▄██████████▄▄▄▄██████████▄▄
█████████████████████████████
▀▀██████████▀▀ ▀▀██████████▀▀
    ▀▀██▀▀         ▀▀██▀▀

███▄▄██████▄▄        ▄▄██████▄▄     ▄█▄       ▄█▄     ▄▄██████▄▄
██████▀▀▀▀████▄    ▄████▀▀▀▀████▄  ▀████▄   ▄████▀  ▄████▀▀▀▀████▄
████        ███▄  ▄███        ███▄   ▀████▄████▀   ▄███        ███▄
███          ███  ████████████████     ▀█████▀     ███          ███
███          ███  ████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▄███████▄    ███▄        ▄███
███          ███   ███▄▄            ▄████▀ ▀████▄   ███▄▄    ▄▄███
███          ███    ▀██████████    ▀███▀     ▀███▀   ▀██████████▀
▀▀▀          ▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀         ▀        ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄       
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▄▄█▄▄   
▄▀▀  ▄▄▀▀      ▄▄▀▀   █ ▀▀▄
▄▀▄▄▀▀      ▄▄▀▀        █  ▀▄
█▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄█
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  █                           █
█                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  █                  ▄▀       █
█                  █   ██   █
    ▄▄▄▄▄  █                  ▀▄       █
█                    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█                           █
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
THE WORLD'S
FIRST INSTANT
CRYPTO LOANS
GET INSTANT CASH IN
40+FIAT
CURRENCIES

USING
CRYPTO  AS
COLLATERAL

fanita

Activity: 230

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 08:21:18 AM

Will bitcoin jump so high that it is unstoppable who is the hero?

Nesmo

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 10:34:40 AM

Will bitcoin jump so high that it is unstoppable who is the hero?

Yes, bitcoin will jump so high, even can reach over $10,000 or $100K, who knows.
As a better monetary technology, bitcoin has some major advantages over fiat currency which lead it to the highest rate currency compare to others.
Who's the hero? I believe all the people in this world who use and support bitcoin development are the heroes. as long as we keep supporting bitcoin, its price will always increase simply because limited supply and high demand.
Hui8

Activity: 602
Merit: 259

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 11:35:38 AM

It feels good to see bitcoin working that way. I'm loving the concept of bitcoin and segwit2x activation. This has led everything towards advancement. The price of bitcoin will keep rising as the time is passing and new development keep happening.

The p2p transactions will never come to end as there are tons of users for it and the industry will keep rising on that principle. The need of such deliveries will never come o end and bitcoin will rise and rise. The unstoppable. :-)

seyola89

Activity: 518
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 04:53:04 PM

Yeah I think its all good for bitcoin. With time when BCC becomes established, it can help reduce some load from BTC transactions.
seyola89

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 05:02:23 PM

I do not think there's anything forever, though bitcoin is now very triumphant, but someday there must be another altcoin that can rival bitcoin

Well I think this is unlikely to happen. Many individuals and firms have invested a lot in bitcoin and will still invest more before that altcoin comes out. This means they have high level of faith (the major factor that backs any acceptable currency) in Bitcoin and I don't see any new altcoin taking that faith away just like that.
Even if it will happen, it will take many years
seyola89

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 06:48:55 PM

But I have a concern, whether the bitcoin will end? I do not expect that to happen soon enough.

Maybe when all Bitcoin supply has been circulated. But even with this, it won't end because holders will be using it to pay for goods and services and the circulation will still continue
kafeelniazi

Activity: 280

Organic PR on Tier 1 media

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 08:43:41 PM

Yeah I think its all good for bitcoin. With time when BCC becomes established, it can help reduce some load from BTC transactions.
yes BCC made much easier transaction for bitcoin user, nice move by bitcoin association.

"Unlock Your Project's True Potential with Leading Media Exposure: Get Featured on Forbes, Coin Telegraph, USA WEEKLY & more – Gain Global Recognition and Skyrocket Your Success!"
whaawh

Activity: 714
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 08:52:05 PM

yes BCC made much easier transaction for bitcoin user, nice move by bitcoin association.
I do not understand a little, Excuse me, why bcc want to exceed more than Bitcoin? Does the new currency have more prospects than Bitcoin? I still can not get used to bifurcating And to the fact that there is a double for Bitcoin.
sunsilk

Activity: 2954
Merit: 621

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 09:11:13 PM

I do not understand a little, Excuse me, why bcc want to exceed more than Bitcoin? Does the new currency have more prospects than Bitcoin? I still can not get used to bifurcating And to the fact that there is a double for Bitcoin.

I just don't understand too why these people are pushing BCH as if that it came from the old bitcoin / legitimate bitcoin.

This is what going to happen in the future, bitcoin legitimate one will be use by us all the crypto people.

While BCH will remain as an alt coin.

Victorycoin

Activity: 1134
Merit: 517

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 07:18:35 AM

People leave bitcoincash because their block is still not perfect, so they prefer to go back to bitcoincore. And I'm sure bitcoin will reach $ 4000 by the end of this year  Wink

I think they did not leave bitcoin cash because of their blocks not being perfect. I think it is more like they use Bitcoin Cash so they can earn more bitcoin.

I think this is also the reason bitcoin' s price is making another good leap. I wonder how long will the price go like that, we all know that bitcoin will be experiencing another issue which is the debate on November.
That is right, the people behind Bitcoin Cash intended to checkmate Bitcoin by matching people"s Bitcoin stack and many bitcoiners grabbed the opportunity with both hands, because it was actually an invitation to acquire more Bitcoin. Over the past eight and half years, people have been seeing the resilience and tenacity of Bitcoin against myriad odds, certainly an upstart with no own history is no match.

At the end of the day, facts as always is that, there is Bitcoin and the other coins and Bitcoin Cash is one of them. Every coin is or will be having their own issues and Bitcoin is managing its lots not bad.
doomloop

Activity: 2324
Merit: 582

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 05:27:33 PM

BTC are unstoppable due to popularity and investment.
BTC are coming moor popular in up coming  age . This digital currency may work and hold all over the word as a digital trad
yes the popularity of the bitcoin is increasing very rapidly if we look at the graph of the bitcoin from the time when it was started till now we will see that how the bitcoin users and the bitcoin price has increased nothing can stop the development and the journey of the bitcoin as we can see it is still increasing gradually in a few years we will be able to see bitcoin will be the most wanted currency of the world so the journey of the bitcoin is unstoppable

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: