Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 12:23:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: bitcoin is unstoppable  (Read 6141 times)
Granxis

Activity: 1400
Merit: 536

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 11:31:11 PM

Looking at the current increase in price I feels like Bitcoin is unstoppable. When I had started few months ago the price of Bitcoin was around 700 USD and now it's around 3500 USD. So I am hoping that the prices will soon go up , leading to more profits. I just saving Bitcoin now and have reduced its use so as to take full advantage of the increase in prices
I think I bought it in January and February, I could not stand it much, unfortunately, I sold it last month, I thought to buy it again but I could not get it because the price was high.

.Duelbits.
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
TRY OUR
  NEW  UNIQUE
GAMES!
..DICE...
███████████████████████████████
███▀▀                     ▀▀███
███    ▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄    ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███   ▀████▀       ▀████▀   ███
███                         ███
███   ▄████▄       ▄████▄   ███
███    ▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀    ███
███▄▄                     ▄▄███
.MINES.
████████████████████████▄▀▄████
██████████████▀▄▄▄▀█████▄▀▄████
████████████▀ █████▄▀████ █████
██████████      █████▄▀▀▄██████
███████▀          ▀████████████
█████▀              ▀██████████
█████                ██████████
████▌                ▐█████████
██████▄            ▄███████████
████████▄▄      ▄▄█████████████
.PLINKO.
█████████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀█████████
██████▀  ▄▄███ ███      ▀██████
█████  ▄▀▀                █████
████  ▀                    ████
████                       ████
█████                     █████
██████▄                 ▄██████
█████████▄▄▄       ▄▄▄█████████
10,000x
MULTIPLIER
NEARLY UP TO
.50%. REWARDS
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
Rahar02

Activity: 910
Merit: 523

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 11:39:30 PM

Where did all the heroes  and legends go?

They are watching https://coin.dance/blocks statistics, we are 1826 Blocks away from Segregated Witness activation. BIP 141 locked in.
Unstoppable in regard that we now got everything. A fork of sorts happened. Segwit happens. Bigger blocks are out there as a great field experiment. More blocksize adjustments pending, but might arrive too.
And nothing harmed bitcoin in any way (besides the troublesome discussions sometimes).

Next year 2018 my forecast would be: Only one part of the above made it onto the pole position. The other concepts had to stay second place. I dont dare to guess which one ends up first.

Indeed, segwit planned to be activated on August 21st and many people triggered to buy bitcoin, current price is over $3650 and OKCoiin has reached $3775. Increased in value while global markets such as US stock market has been sinking which may lead investors towards bitcoin. The majority of bitcoin trading volume seems occurs in Asia countries such as in Japan, South Korean, China and India. We're on bull run again, I guess. Another factor that maybe affect this rise is mainstream journalist from Bloomberg, the wall street journal, CNBC and New York times that have spread the positive news about bitcoin.
TravelMug

Activity: 2674
Merit: 854

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 12:37:04 AM

even when attacked from the inside by blockstream/core it just forks and offers two chains. at least one will continue delivering p2p electronic money to the people with low fees.  maybe both?  we'll see. Smiley

It feels good to see bitcoin working that way. I'm loving the concept of bitcoin and segwit2x activation. This has led everything towards advancement. The price of bitcoin will keep rising as the time is passing and new development keep happening.

The p2p transactions will never come to end as there are tons of users for it and the industry will keep rising on that principle. The need of such deliveries will never come o end and bitcoin will rise and rise. The unstoppable. :-)
Bitcoins value is accelerating day by day and it is going to touch 4500 dollars or above within next two months or so. This digital currency is attracting masses all over the globe and it’s a beautiful way to earn a luxurious life. It is getting popular with every passing moment.

There are thousands of people who are using p2p transactions and its existence is safe for eternity or at least for our whole lives for sure. :p

For sure it has attracted a new set of investors that is willing to put a lot of cash into the market. Perhaps even casuals are getting as well and want to earn with this digital gold that is why bitcoin now is really unstoppable. No one want to miss the opportunity to get into action specially in trading. I don't know about the masses though, but it people are going to use bitcoin in their daily lives I think bitcoin might get into $10000. We haven't seen it yet because its not yet mass adopted but the sooner it gets the better for us and the price will shoot as well too.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
tleilaxu_eyes

Activity: 145
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 01:24:20 AM

It is indeed very bullish right now. But be careful, because what goes up...

Look into the eyes.
Victorycoin

Activity: 1134
Merit: 517

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 11:47:35 AM

Looking at the current increase in price I feels like Bitcoin is unstoppable. When I had started few months ago the price of Bitcoin was around 700 USD and now it's around 3500 USD. So I am hoping that the prices will soon go up , leading to more profits. I just saving Bitcoin now and have reduced its use so as to take full advantage of the increase in prices
I think I bought it in January and February, I could not stand it much, unfortunately, I sold it last month, I thought to buy it again but I could not get it because the price was high.
Bitcoin is going for $3811.68 at the moment at CoinDesk, before long it is likely to touch the $4000 price level and the moon trip remains in focus! I personally won't be buying any coins now instead I would await the retracement that is sure to follow this rally because the market does not continue indefinitely in any one direction and which may most likely happen as soon as the unresolved scaling issue takes center stage again.
eaLiTy

Activity: 2814
Merit: 911

Have Fun )@@( Stay Safe

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 11:12:21 PM

People leave bitcoincash because their block is still not perfect, so they prefer to go back to bitcoincore. And I'm sure bitcoin will reach $ 4000 by the end of this year  Wink
Bitcoin has already touched $4000 this month ,so what will be the next prediction. Tongue It is good to have two scaling methods and if bitcoin cash have a good scaling solution then it will fly higher,there is nothing wrong in it,only time will tell how good both the scaling solutions are and since bitcoin is a house hold name when it comes to crypto currency,there is no surprise in seeing the price soar so high.
wizardee

Activity: 666
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 01:36:28 AM

even when attacked from the inside by blockstream/core it just forks and offers two chains. at least one will continue delivering p2p electronic money to the people with low fees.  maybe both?  we'll see. Smiley
People leave bitcoincash because their block is still not perfect, so they prefer to go back to bitcoincore. And I'm sure bitcoin will reach $ 4000 by the end of this year  Wink

I would say by the end of this month! Yes, bitcoin is sort of unstoppable right now, and that is of course a good thing for us. The more users that join the bitcoin network, the higher it will push the price up.
ruclassic

Activity: 96

RUcoin - Revolution on Universe

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2017, 11:52:37 AM

I would say by the end of this month! Yes, bitcoin is sort of unstoppable right now, and that is of course a good thing for us. The more users that join the bitcoin network, the higher it will push the price up.
Really, Bitcoin is unstoppable. Cannot believe any prediction whether it is 3500$ or 4000$. Now it is already touch 4200$ and come back.
so we can not say where bitcoin stop. It always goes up.

● Virtual Reality Industry                                             Get profit from 1st day of ICO.
VR in Psychotherapy | VR in the Military                        ANN Thread|Facebook|Twitter
Granxis

Activity: 1400
Merit: 536

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 12:35:35 PM

People leave bitcoincash because their block is still not perfect, so they prefer to go back to bitcoincore. And I'm sure bitcoin will reach $ 4000 by the end of this year  Wink

Really, Bitcoin is unstoppable. Cannot believe any prediction whether it is 3500$ or 4000$. Now it is already touch 4200$ and come back.
so we can not say where bitcoin stop. It always goes up.

I always think that the price will be going up, so I think now that bitcoin has reached saturation level, it goes up to 4200 dolars and in a few hours 3887 (now) as much as dusty, I think 3500 dollars is a good support.

.Duelbits.
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
TRY OUR
  NEW  UNIQUE
GAMES!
..DICE...
███▀▀                     ▀▀███
███    ▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄    ███
███   ▀████▀       ▀████▀   ███
███   ▄████▄       ▄████▄   ███
███    ▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀    ███
███▄▄                     ▄▄███
.MINES.
████████████████████████▄▀▄████
██████████████▀▄▄▄▀█████▄▀▄████
████████████▀ █████▄▀████ █████
██████████      █████▄▀▀▄██████
███████▀          ▀████████████
█████▀              ▀██████████
████▌                ▐█████████
██████▄            ▄███████████
████████▄▄      ▄▄█████████████
.PLINKO.
█████████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀█████████
██████▀  ▄▄███ ███      ▀██████
█████  ▄▀▀                █████
████  ▀                    ████
████                       ████
█████                     █████
██████▄                 ▄██████
█████████▄▄▄       ▄▄▄█████████
10,000x
MULTIPLIER
NEARLY UP TO
.50%. REWARDS
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
eli77

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

AltCom: ALBy5gkznL2RyJz7oyALSDJ3yekzxyP7P4

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 12:56:13 PM

yes, Bitcoin is really unstoppable! It is the wave of the future for CURRENCY. Slowly but surely people understand what is really crypto currency.

Yes. Bitcoin is the pioneer of all crypto coins and its unstoppable.
But wait.... we can still give a big chance for deepOnion to rise up.
In just one month from its launching, it has value at coin market today.
link: https://novaexchange.com/market/BTC_ONION/

boris singer

Activity: 882
Merit: 268

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 12:58:20 PM

Bitcoin has already touched $4000 this month ,so what will be the next prediction. Tongue It is good to have two scaling methods and if bitcoin cash have a good scaling solution then it will fly higher,there is nothing wrong in it,only time will tell how good both the scaling solutions are and since bitcoin is a house hold name when it comes to crypto currency,there is no surprise in seeing the price soar so high.

Many people who have predictions by the end of this year bitcoin prices can reach $ 10,000, I feel bitcoin will get a correction again, and it will happen in november because the proposal process segwit back running, say I talk nonsense, but I sure can reach $ 7000 at the beginning of the year.
sindikat

Activity: 364
Merit: 106

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 01:13:40 PM

Many people who have predictions by the end of this year bitcoin prices can reach $ 10,000, I feel bitcoin will get a correction again, and it will happen in november because the proposal process segwit back running, say I talk nonsense, but I sure can reach $ 7000 at the beginning of the year.
So how do you think a lot of people, but no one understands why the price is so high. No one can give a reasonable forecast. It reminds me of the journey through the cave of Aladdin. In each corner lies the gold, and where the exit of the cave is unknown.
Flanagan

Activity: 204

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 01:22:38 PM

The things is there is no limit to how high it can go. Because the market capitalization is still such a small portion of the total world's monetary mass. And not only money from ordinary people but from major funds, corporations, nations, etc.

That said government regulations regarding btc and cryptos in general is something still waiting to unfold and the consequences unpredictable.

Learn to listen, listen to learn.
chineseprancing

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 01:30:29 PM

So how do you think a lot of people, but no one understands why the price is so high. No one can give a reasonable forecast. It reminds me of the journey through the cave of Aladdin. In each corner lies the gold, and where the exit of the cave is unknown.
That's true bitcoin price is unstoppable, because of continues raising up of bitcoin in the market it was close to $4000 now. I think the only things who can stop bitcoin is death of this coins that impossible to happen due to good fluctuation of bitcoin in the crypto currency industry.
Akash1243

Activity: 392
Merit: 257

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 03:50:11 PM

Yes I think Bitcoin is unstoppable as it has touched $4100 and it may still go up till $5000-$5500 but then after reaching $5000 I think price may be stable for a long time as it may reached a saturation.Well when I heard about Bitcoin it was around $700 but now $4100 it has increasing like anything and I hope it keeps on.
SeanNGullett

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 04:50:06 PM

Bitcoin will soon die and also say that bitcoinis is not for life but it is impossible because these are against bitcoin developers so do not believe they only believe in bitcoin because we all know that bitcoin is a very safe and reliable currency and bitcoin is also very close to $ 3,000 and it surpasses this price very soon.
I do not understand why people do not know the rumors of dumping Bitcoins when it's crystal clear from the current value of Bitcoins that they're about to ride to the moon.
And now there are negative events for bitcoin. thank you
sijonru

Activity: 461
Merit: 17

🔰FERRUM NETWORK🔰

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 04:58:23 PM

I dont see for another coin, but bitcoin is always unstoppable ,. bitcoin is the most true coin, which mimics bitcoin always and many.

rockyfeller

Activity: 406
Merit: 101

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 05:27:05 PM

Bitcoin's 160th Obituary. how many times that the government or community shut down bitcoin but after all the bad news Bitcoin is unstoppable.

███  ████     BAANX  |  The Cryptobank Revolution     ████  ███
▬▬▬  ►  ▬▬▬  ANN  Whitepaper  Telegram  Facebook  Twitter  Medium  ▬▬▬  ◄  ▬▬▬
PRE-SALE IS OPEN!  ▬▬  Register for 100BXX!  ▬▬  Subscribe to our NEWSLETTER

Panah Arjuna

Activity: 195

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 06:07:57 PM

I would not be so daring to say it. First and original Capchain? Probably, I do not know if there is any ware hardforks that are successful in its development to fix bugs or such.
But for my knowladge, this hardfork was planned by Satoshi himself, first. I can not say that I know for sure all the history of forks and changes in Bitcoin protocol and design over the years, but I'm pretty sure that making your bigger beams does not really go far from Bitcoin authenticity. That is the first plan after all. And softfork is a fork too. So I do not think we should claim that Bitcoin Cash is less genuine.
KEPLER99

Activity: 448
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 07:12:42 AM

I dont see for another coin, but bitcoin is always unstoppable ,. bitcoin is the most true coin, which mimics bitcoin always and many.
Regardless of all the efforts made by bitcoin cash and some other altcoins, bitcoin is still at the top. Even after the banning of bitcoin ICOs and exchanges from one of its greatest supporter, China, it still survived. Bitcoin has shown its strength over and again with time to the whole world. It is due to this, masses have started to invest in it. Bitcoin proved that it is unstoppable.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: