Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2024, 07:12:29 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: bitcoin is unstoppable  (Read 6138 times)
ldah94

Activity: 350
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 09:33:11 PM

Bitcoin will continue unstoppable and this is due to its greater popularity, where investments are greater. bitcoin has resumed its upward trend and is breaking new historical ceilings and technical resistance despite the investor flight that decided to switch to BCC due to the rejection of segwit2x. now to expect that it will happen in December with the appearance of bitcoin silver.
WadeAdam

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 09:35:43 PM

Yep I agree, being one of the first and most popular it will always be stronger.
Marucya

Activity: 258
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 09:46:39 PM

even when attacked from the inside by blockstream/core it just forks and offers two chains. at least one will continue delivering p2p electronic money to the people with low fees.  maybe both?  we'll see. Smiley
People leave bitcoincash because their block is still not perfect, so they prefer to go back to bitcoincore. And I'm sure bitcoin will reach $ 4000 by the end of this year  Wink

Yes, it seems still recently, in August people hoped that by the end of the year bitcoin would cost 4000 dollars. In November, he approached the mark of 8,000 dollars. Interesting figures and facts. However, the problems have now increased in bitcoin. The clones of bitcoin, and in the first place bitcoin cash, are claimed. The first place is not so much the cost of bitcoin, as if he will be able to adequately exit the crisis situation.
DrYe5

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 09:49:38 PM

Yep I agree, being one of the first and most popular it will always be stronger.

Bitcoin is currently not equal, but soon it will probably be something that could disturb its stability at the top. I think Ethereum will be able to stand up to him soon. I keep my fingers crossed for ETH.
canarryan72

Activity: 107

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2017, 09:50:42 PM

Absolutely bitcoin is unstoppable !
In 2017 reach $7000 !
What do you think in 2018 ? It will be touch $10000 !
Harrisonimo

Activity: 490
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 09:58:53 PM

even when attacked from the inside by blockstream/core it just forks and offers two chains. at least one will continue delivering p2p electronic money to the people with low fees.  maybe both?  we'll see. Smiley

Very true that Bitcoin is unstoppable as at last week there was a deep and I noticed some people started doing a panic withdrawal. Though I was calm because bitcoin hasn't reached the projexted/speculated 10,000$ mark price. I do know that before it reaches this high mark there will be some hurdles and setbacks but after which it will soar. As at today it is back past the 7,000$. Truly bitcoin is unstoppable and thanks to the leverage of the blockchain technology.
Oceat

Activity: 2506
Merit: 368

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 10:12:43 PM

It definitely is and a lot of cryptocurrencies are now emerging and the difference is that Bitcoins are one of the originals. For me, the best is Ethereum! It has proved to be the best in terms of security and value. You may check this link for more information: www.propthereum.io
Yes definitely even if its value is unstable, bitcoin is unstoppable even there are cryptocurrency is came out and well develop. Bitcoin never replace by another crypto, it is still be the number one digital currency in worldwide.
Well i guess it is since this is where all started but i can't deny the fact that we should accept changes since changing is constant. Sooner or later those BCH or BCG and other alt cryptocurrency might go on to the top if people found something quiet possibly amazing that they never found in BTC. These are just my thoughts when change is coming sometimes you might wanna look on the other side or either join them.

ihsanskanzaone

Activity: 182

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 10:23:52 PM

I think for now the bitcoin is unstoppable because of the growing number of enthusiasts every day, making the bitcoin price keep increasing and making bitcoin as the currency with the highest exchange rate increase. Bitcoin is unstoppable not because bitcoin is the only criptocurrency present in the world but because of the uniqueness of bitcoin and its increase is very fast compared to other criptocrrency so bitcoin occupies the top position in criptocurrency.
miyong

Activity: 420

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 10:25:39 PM

Yes I think Bitcoin is unstoppable as it has touched $4100 and it may still go up till $5000-$5500 but then after reaching $5000 I think price may be stable for a long time as it may reached a saturation.Well when I heard about Bitcoin it was around $700 but now $4100 it has increasing like anything and I hope it keeps on.

Always good to see (older) posts like this where the price of bitcoin was much lower than what it is now it has almost doubled since your post, just like you are hoping that bitcoin keeps on going I hope someone next year or on shorter term will read my message when bitcoin will be double as of now!

Indeed, the older post makes me realized how i wasted my time for not believing and knowing bitcoin when it is at the lower price. I am also hoping for the better and unstoppable bitcoin in the future.

MyCryptoBank  ――  Legal and Reliable Crypto Bank
Whitepaper  ――  CRYPTOBANK FOR CRYPTOCOMMUNITY  ――  Announce
―― Medium ―― YouTube ―― LinkedIn ―― Telegram ―― Facebook ―― Twitter ――
USScrypto

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 10:30:45 PM

When something don`t have a central it is natural to be unstoppable, that`s why I like it and I think that this is the reason why it has become so popular in a short amount of time.
rockyboy

Activity: 392

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 10:32:28 PM

Bitcoin will continue unstoppable and this is due to its greater popularity, where investments are greater. bitcoin has resumed its upward trend and is breaking new historical ceilings and technical resistance despite the investor flight that decided to switch to BCC due to the rejection of segwit2x. now to expect that it will happen in December with the appearance of bitcoin silver.

Bitcoin is unstoppable and undefeated. Bitcoin is very popular because of the higher income that everyone can get. Inspite of the different situation that arises bitcoin continue to grow and it is truly amazing.

███    TWITTER    UbcoinMarket   WHITEPAPER    ███ PARTNERSHIPS
███       ANN          EXCHANGE CRYPTOCURRENCY FOR REAL GOODS         MEDIUM       ███    SAMSUNG
███  TELEGRAM  WEBSITE      FACEBOOK     ███       FLY 
mega

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 10:40:46 PM

It is experienced that things don't remains same,either gp on peak or decline.As we know that that experience of Bitcoin its value is increasing due to course of time.Bitcoin unstoppable til economic indicators like inflation,investors monopoly,governments politics. Still these are threats for bitcoin but facing and surviving due to its unique and amazing financial secure results.This is reason people attract from Bitcoin and invest so if investors going increase no one will stop bitcoin.

Got my account back! It was hacked. Sorry about it :|
Viscera

Activity: 660
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 11:15:17 PM

Bitcoin is unstoppable and undefeated. Bitcoin is very popular because of the higher income that everyone can get. Inspite of the different situation that arises bitcoin continue to grow and it is truly amazing.
Yes Bitcoin is unstoppable, you can't deny it every time we had heard bad news bout bitcoin you'll gonna regret after the dumpage. usually if bitcoin got a bad news try to buy more so after a good retracement or a news then it will pump. time to get profit.

Lang09

Merit: 111

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 11:15:32 PM

That's what I've noticed in recent days, the bitcoin's value increases, I hope that it will continue to increase next year.
creeps

Activity: 742
Merit: 144

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 11:19:39 PM

That's what I've noticed in recent days, the bitcoin's value increases, I hope that it will continue to increase next year.

This will happen for sure and bitcoin will continue to surprise us in the coming years, no one can beat bitcoin, bitcoin will remain powerful no matter what, we just need to believe on that and for sure money will come.
Sacredtoad

Activity: 27

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 11:21:01 PM

I agree with you bitcoin is crazy the last days it went from 5k to 7.3k in a couple of days i think November did very good to bitcoin but i am prepared for December because i think at the end it will reach 10k dollars.
BitHodler
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1179

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 11:30:48 PM

When something don`t have a central it is natural to be unstoppable, that`s why I like it and I think that this is the reason why it has become so popular in a short amount of time.
Bitcoin's decentralization aspect is definitely gaining appreciation, but we shouldn't ignore the fact that the speculative nature of Bitcoin is still the leading aspect when it comes to people investing in Bitcoin.

Nowadays even the mainstream media sites and channels are reporting about a growing number of people investing in Bitcoin and altcoins due to the massive growth, and it's exactly this growth that they are after.

The only thing these people care about right now is that they not again miss out on Bitcoin's next bull run. Most of these people are very short term minded, and for that reason less likely interested in Bitcoin's technical aspects.

BSV is not the real Bcash. Bcash is the real Bcash.
Aryadwipanggah

Merit: 13

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 11:32:52 PM

for the time being bitcoin is unstoppable, many users are making bitcoins continue to creep up in price and increasingly dominate the world of cryptocurrency, but I'm sure there will be a saturation point that will allow its price bitcoin to drop and this is the market dynamics
setupbounds

Activity: 910
Merit: 509

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 10:47:40 AM

Correct that is the reason why Bitcoin is unstoppable because a lot of people giving their trust on it. And keep supporting bitcoin to reach to the top. Bitcoin also make a solution to a poverty problem of many countries.

Maybe we can say that Bitcoin can stop all crisis on money because of him. And also to stop the wars that the always reason is Money so we can live peacefully
Yes, The major reason why bitcoin is so popular and unstoppable is that it has provided many people with an n opportunity of earning their livelihood in a respectful manner.

This is the reason so many people are getting involved with bitcoin. All those who were living a life of poverty just because of unemployment even with degrees are now earning decent amount just by staying at home and working with bitcoin.
maydna

Activity: 2968
Merit: 556

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 11:48:59 AM

for the time being bitcoin is unstoppable, many users are making bitcoins continue to creep up in price and increasingly dominate the world of cryptocurrency, but I'm sure there will be a saturation point that will allow its price bitcoin to drop and this is the market dynamics

with the increasing of the price, bitcoin is unstoppable because many new people is interesting with bitcoin and they want to join and they want to make money. i see there is a good news for us because until now, bitcoin is trying to reach the highest price and it could be happen in this year so we can make a lot of profit if we have bitcoin. soon there will be many more country that will accepting and approve bitcoin as a new payment for online and offline life.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████