Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 02:02:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ULC] ICO - ULACOIN(ULC) - POW&POS - 10% - COINEXCHANGE  (Read 20875 times)
Varniv

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 03:23:57 AM

After the day of work of the miner my balance is 2.25. This is normal? I'm rich?
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
rinemX

Activity: 56

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 03:35:56 AM

After the day of work of the miner my balance is 2.25. This is normal? I'm rich?

No I think the miner i broken or something, it might be capping the coins other people get. This is is shame.

And they expect to get $1 per ULC. Very funny  Grin
anderson705

Activity: 233
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 04:14:43 AM

Does anyone know-

1) Where and how do we check how many coins have we earned from mining thru the mining interface?
2) I see that this is a HybridCoin? Meaning after x amount of mining blocks it will change to POS. If yes, at what block do we switch to POS. I see that the POS percentage is 10% per annum, is that correct? How do I stake coin in windows wallet? This wallet is different, can someone guide me please?
3) Also I sent coins from mining tool to my webwallet and it never reached my wallet. Transaction id is dd4457b0cf80eae7f4b0285ed79f0742268d95a7e3c1e7c35b58128a13178fbc . Not sure where's the coin though.

Thanks

You need to catch up with the block chain before you start mining/sending coins
After you start daemon, open command prompt
navigate to
Code:
cd /d "%appdata%/Multichain"
then
Code:
multichain-cli ULC getinfo
Copy & paste what you got

Alright I relaunched the demon and it says Node started, now I opened Miner-getinfo, it does seem like the block is syncing but then everything I need to open and close this window to get the block info. Is there no way that this screen would autorefresh and get me the updated block info? Also once the mining is enalbled using the command "multichain-cli ULC setruntimeparam miningturnover 1", will we just let the console running and after sometime can run the command to check the balance? Also how does POS work? I do not see anything on the desktop wallet that would tell me anything about staking/POS. Also how long the coins needs to sit in wallet before staking? Since this is a starting period, does this mean staking doesn't work at the moment?
You can try this one:
It refreshes every "5" seconds but you can change it yourself seconds=%YOUR_TIMER% without the "%".

Just replace it with the current code or save a new file and call it %YOUR_FILE_NAME%.bat. Must end with .bat
Code:
cd /d "%appdata%/Multichain
SET seconds=5
@echo off
:loop
cls
multichain-cli ULC getinfo
ping localhost -n %seconds%+1 > nul
goto :loop
pause
Here's one for getmininginfo:
Code:
cd /d "%appdata%/Multichain
SET seconds=5
@echo off
:loop
cls
multichain-cli ULC getmininginfo
ping localhost -n %seconds%+1 > nul
goto :loop
pause

very helpful i think
ulatech (OP)

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 04:26:46 AM

No I think the miner i broken or something, it might be capping the coins other people get. This is is shame.

What made you said there a cap? I can 100% sure no cap at all. If have, what about 2000ULC s.b dug?
you could buy a pizza with 10.000BTC at the past. So, why do you think 1$/1ULC is funny?
gameparadise007

Activity: 442

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 05:23:25 AM

Hello,

Can someone help me

When I check my balance with multichain-cli ULC getbalance

I see 8.00000000 as my balance
but when I send to my online wallet I get below error -

insufficent fund

After few seconds I again try getbalance and it shows 0 balance

gameparadise007

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 05:32:09 AM

The dev should post a proper mining guide, with all the steps.
The video on the website won't help. Sad
centrum

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 07:00:45 AM

hello ulatech, can i still join to your airdrop? may i ask how to do it?
of course. You create wallet in here https://www.ulawallet.com and then PM me your receive address and I will send coin to you Smiley

thanks a lot.. sure, i will..
 is this already listed on ccex? or are you still planning for it?
Xeonus

Activity: 52

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 07:09:33 AM
Last edit: August 10, 2017, 07:30:54 AM by Xeonus

I followed all the helpful comments on this forum and the supposed "miner" was running for 24h WITHOUT ANY sign of mined coins. I get it that it is based on multichain technology (https://www.multichain.com/) but come on, your miner and guide are just not user friendly.

I even have no clue how to send coins on Linux. The standard multichain commands do not work (https://www.multichain.com/getting-started/). You did not even attempt at cleaning up the multichain console outputs. We just get the raw bare outputs...very much effort indeed.

And that's the big issue for me: no documentation, no FAQ, no algo info, no info on GPU miner development. Sorry guys, but I will not invest any more time in this coin unless at least an effort is made in showing transparency and willingness to improve these issues. In my opinion stuff like this needs to be clear BEFORE launch!

I am not a native English speaker, but I found A TON of grammatical mistakes on the online wallet and website. Please, get this stuff straight if you want to make an attempt of serious business...

Not even the most beautiful wallet in the world will help this coin succeed if you don't get this stuff straight.

Just my 2 Cents on this project after digging in a few hours  Tongue
Equinoxx

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 07:39:10 AM

Message sent with address.

-.sgmf
ulatech (OP)

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 08:07:57 AM

Hello,

Can someone help me

insufficent fund

it's because you are not download all data,so it is virtual coin, no value to use.  Only when the download is done,  it's real coin.
ojeck

Activity: 186

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 08:15:51 AM

Nice wallet UI @ulatech, i send you my wallet address. Wanna start mining soon.
ulatech (OP)

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 08:18:43 AM

Message sent with address.
Sent. Please check your balance.
ulatech (OP)

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 08:20:21 AM

Nice wallet UI @ulatech, i send you my wallet address. Wanna start mining soon.
Didn't receive your wallet address. Please send me again.
oraykobra

Activity: 9

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 08:27:27 AM

What made you said there a cap? I can 100% sure no cap at all. If have, what about 2000ULC s.b dug?
you could buy a pizza with 10.000BTC at the past. So, why do you think 1$/1ULC is funny?

i have many see Ann thread or other forum, dev from some crypto said if "someone buy a pizza with 10.000BTC at the past"
i think thats words become spirit and influence for many people.. last and know is different
Good luck
ulatech (OP)

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 08:35:02 AM

i have many see Ann thread or other forum, dev from some crypto said if "someone buy a pizza with 10.000BTC at the past"
i think thats words become spirit and influence for many people.. last and know is different
Good luck
I know it different. But I mean don't judge something by it's cover, most people start from zero Smiley
gameparadise007

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 08:36:00 AM

Hello,

Can someone help me

insufficent fund

it's because you are not download all data,so it is virtual coin, no value to use.  Only when the download is done,  it's real coin.

Thanks for reply

Now the data is downloaded, but my hash shows zero, how can I fix this ?

{"method":"getmininginfo","params":[],"id":1,"chain_name":"ULC"}

{
    "blocks" : 179384,
    "currentblocksize" : 0,
    "currentblocktx" : 0,
    "difficulty" : 0.00000006,
    "errors" : "",
    "genproclimit" : 7,
    "networkhashps" : 18,
    "pooledtx" : 0,
    "testnet" : false,
    "chain" : "main",
    "generate" : true,
    "hashespersec" : 0

rinemX

Activity: 56

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 09:46:09 AM

First of all, Bitcoin was an innovation. This is just a copycat. Back then peopel bought pizzas for 10K BTC that doesn't mean anything. 8-9 years later look where we are at!!

You only built this crypto using Multichain chain which fails. No one can mine using 3rd party tools.

I challenge the dev to make a guide in where I can mine using miner.exe ccminer, cgminer etc. All I have seen this devs do is copy off others success!!! I mean come one $1 per ULC is funny. It will take this coin maybe 1-2years to reash that amount. This is just a get rich quick scheme.

People are having problems mining and I still see no fix!! This coin is not newbie friendly!!  Undecided
ojeck

Activity: 186

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 09:53:43 AM

Got 20 ULC 30 minutes ago, and when I check the balance again, it show 0.

What is happening dev ?
ulatech (OP)

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 10:02:36 AM

First of all, Bitcoin was an innovation. This is just a copycat. Back then peopel bought pizzas for 10K BTC that doesn't mean anything. 8-9 years later look where we are at!!

You only built this crypto using Multichain chain which fails. No one can mine using 3rd party tools.

I challenge the dev to make a guide in where I can mine using miner.exe ccminer, cgminer etc. All I have seen this devs do is copy off others success!!! I mean come one $1 per ULC is funny. It will take this coin maybe 1-2years to reash that amount. This is just a get rich quick scheme.

People are having problems mining and I still see no fix!! This coin is not newbie friendly!!  Undecided
I don't want an argument. We are fixing, if not, we aren't reply and listen to your feedback.
If you don't want to follow the project, i'm really sorry. Hope we will meet again someday. Thank for your enthusiastic feedback.
Good luck sir.
ulatech (OP)

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 10:06:33 AM

Got 20 ULC 30 minutes ago, and when I check the balance again, it show 0.

What is happening dev ?
Did you download all the data? If not, it's just virtual coins
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: