Bitcoin Forum
June 03, 2024, 10:09:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: SmartCash  (Read 7924 times)
sehoon

Activity: 840
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 05:31:03 PM

With that centralized government system, I think that's a good choice. It is going to be a good investment and will be profitable.

megainarmy

Activity: 349
Merit: 184

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 07:06:11 PM

I think they only need to find a way to stabilize the dumping for SmartCash. I mean, its always hodling until the snapshot and after it, theres the dumpmaster2000. I feel like they do a lot of things right but i also think there needs to be a way for a steady grow!

Yes. The dumps on this coin are notable.
But pamps too and very good for us!
But as soon as the pamps, so immediately wallets not work on the stock exchanges. Straight poltergeist!  Grin
ocminer
Legendary

Activity: 2660
Merit: 1240

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2017, 09:10:23 PM

I've added a pool:

https://smart.suprnova.cc

have fun

suprnova pools - reliable mining pools - #suprnova on freenet
https://www.suprnova.cc - FOLLOW us @ Twitter ! twitter.com/SuprnovaPools
HODL to the moon

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 09:16:40 PM

I think there are a lot of airdrops right now and therefore the value of all of them is going to drop. Too much supply on the market.

Mike011

Activity: 312
Merit: 104

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 09:37:10 PM

Something wrong with the smartcash network? My wallet is stuck on updating at block 173511 (11 hrs behind) for quite some time...
Mike011

Activity: 312
Merit: 104

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 10:09:14 PM

This is on Cryptopia for Smartcash wallet:
"New Zerocoin protocol exploit found. Wallet offline until a protocol fix is developed."
megainarmy

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 02:33:13 PM

I wonder if it's a new coin, and how does it even apply to smartcash coin  Huh
jyakulis

Activity: 468
Merit: 250

J

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 03:15:16 PM
Last edit: November 10, 2017, 03:57:00 PM by jyakulis

I see new pools which is nice. but the Smartcash pools are 0% donation rate and support from smarthive funds so, ultra fast latency.

why would anyone leave?

bitcoin address: 35CezzikPXjx4QmTgpeU3ByQ42s8mVcbaF
jyakulis

J

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 03:17:06 PM
Last edit: November 13, 2017, 01:17:24 PM by jyakulis

This is on Cryptopia for Smartcash wallet:
"New Zerocoin protocol exploit found. Wallet offline until a protocol fix is developed."

They did fix it.

These past few weeks have been a roller coaster ride for SmartCash. The project got a lot of media exposure and attention, but at the same time we’ve been plagued by a series of issues that caused a lot of bitterness in our community and rightfully so.

We’ve been battling tiresome Zerocoin related node sync issues for the past few weeks. Most of the recent hiccups we’ve faced were Zerocoin related. Our October SmartRewards snapshot delay, exchange listing delays and deposit/withdrawal issues were all Zerocoin related.

Yesterday, another Zerocoin related incident happened. We found that our pool server nodes were running under high CPU load. Upon closer inspection every block had a renew transaction and that was taking up the CPU time with calculations. An attacker discovered a vulnerability in our Zerocoin code and was able to renew and reclaim 2.1 million new coins using this vulnerability. This was the was the straw that broke the camel’s back in terms of Zerocoin related issues, which forced us to turn off all Zerocoin related features. Had this been a legitimate user trying to renew coins, the network slowdown would have had same effect, which again tells us the Zerocoin code isn’t yet ready to be used.

A Zerocoin related supply bug issue was discovered earlier this year by the Zcoin project https://zcoin.io/important-announcement-zerocoin-implementation-bug/12 It seems, however, not all security holes were plugged since this incident took place. The Zerocoin code seems to have other vulnerabilities which could be exploited by potential attackers. After doing some research, we have discovered that Zcoin, another project using Zerocoin tech suffered a similar exploit, even though they are yet to issue a statement. Over 14k Zcoins that shouldn’t exist have been created using this exploit between November 1st and November 4th. The attack on the SmartCash network took place after Zcoin got attacked and after their devs released a quick Sunday patch to stop the bleeding. The attack could have been prevented had they told us about it. Hopefully, we will all learn to work together in the future. We can’t say for sure if other Zerocoin based coins like PIVX also got attacked, but looking at the recent Zerocoin PIVX action, that may have been the case: During this 15 hours period, between Block 892275 2017-11-06 17:41:03 CET and Block 893145 2017-11-07 08:19:16 CET more than 260K PIVX were reclaimed/spent than minted/renewed.

In order to try and remedy some of the damage, we plan to burn a corresponding amount of SmartCash from the SmartHive address to make sure the current supply stays unchanged.

Furthermore, in order to create a stable environment for our users, we have decided to remove the Zerocoin code to give the developers the chance to improve it, since it’s clearly not ready for prime time yet. This will help immediately alleviate a lot of the frustration some people have been having when it comes to long sync times and sync freezes. Please go ahead and download our new client. This is a mandatory update!

bananadines

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 03:54:35 PM

Hey guys, i just wanted to know about your opinions about https://smartcash.cc/, do you guys think its worth keeping an eye on it?
Thx a lot for your opinions in advance!

I bought some in early stages and I am still holding. I like their holding bonus that you receive every month Smiley
freedomno1
Legendary

Activity: 1806
Merit: 1090

Learning the troll avoidance button :)

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 08:45:26 AM

Well a game is only a game once traction is built
So lets see how this goes as it targets steemit Tongue

Believing in Bitcoins and it's ability to change the world
Renko

Activity: 145

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 06:58:19 PM
Last edit: November 14, 2017, 04:43:06 PM by Renko

I see potential in this project, I'm holding some SMART myself for long term! They have a governance system driven by the community and the smart rewards is just amazing!! I will keep accumulating!
jyakulis

J

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 07:23:24 PM

I see potential in this project, I'm holding some SMART myself for long therm! They have a governance system driven by the community and the smart rewards is just amazing!! I will keep accumulating!

yeah the governance system is SMART.

1 vote per coin so, it's weighted to people that have the most interest in the coin succeeding!

maeddes (OP)

Activity: 193

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 03:39:55 PM

I see potential in this project, I'm holding some SMART myself for long therm! They have a governance system driven by the community and the smart rewards is just amazing!! I will keep accumulating!

1 vote per coin so, it's weighted to people that have the most interest in the coin succeeding!

True that! I think its a clever idea, that way the people who  benefit the most will make more good decisions about the future. In general its a really nice way to improve!

▐▐   ▬▬▬▬▬   DeepOnion   ▬▬▬▬▬   ▌▌
████    40 PUBLIC AIRDROPS COMPLETED    TOR INTEGRATED    ████
▬▬▬▬   (✔) DeepVault Blockchain File Signatures  •  VoteCentral Your Vote Counts  •  deeponion.org   ▬▬▬▬
Renko

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 05:56:54 PM

True that! I think its a clever idea, that way the people who  benefit the most will make more good decisions about the future. In general its a really nice way to improve!

Yeah, they have learned from other cryptocurrencies and they are improving by taking the best and focusing on the community! I see a bright future for this cryptocurrency, I just need more FIAT to buy some more! hehehe  Cool
RememberGod

Activity: 54
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2017, 05:43:18 AM

Free Price Alert of SmartCash on BitScreener: https://bitscreener.com/coins/smartcash/price_alert

Thanx for the tip! I wonder if anyone can advice on nice Android app for alt coins price alerts. I'm currently using Blockfolio though it has limited features.

Learn bitcoin in 10 minutes easily: (https://bitcoins.menu/)
O биткoйнe пpocтыми cлoвaми: (https://bitcoins.menu/ru/)
megainarmy

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 06:34:11 AM

I see new pools which is nice. but the Smartcash pools are 0% donation rate and support from smarthive funds so, ultra fast latency.

why would anyone leave?

Indeed, there are no extortions on the official pool. Therefore, for people to leave an official pool and go to another one, the other must pay them extra!  Grin
Hasan_MSH

Activity: 163

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 08:25:09 AM

I need to know smartCash and smart coin is the same one or not? What do you think about that?
orcvoin

Activity: 213

TdhNBDpg4EnTzLVe41WsGJECP7qc3uENdS

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 09:40:27 AM

I need to know smartCash and smart coin is the same one or not? What do you think about that?
Different coin, i like smartcash, and think project grow huge  Cool. Mining 24/7 with all rigs, too bad that keccak energy hungry algo Undecided

Renko

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 07:22:24 PM

They are different, I have high hopes for smartcash, they have a lot of features and inovations, and they are community driven! I really see them growing big!
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: