Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 11:39:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Litecoin  (Read 3395 times)
JohnDoe3490

Activity: 378
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 05:05:47 PM

There are some rumors about Litecoin have big update in September. From June, the price of Litecoin has increase after long time stand still low price around @0.012x - @0.010x BTC. Today, I also know detail about that update, thanks for information!
For what need all this updates if transactions less than DogeCoin?

They are testing lightning already. They already sent a transaction of 1 cent without any fees.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
pendekar cinta

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 05:15:52 PM

There are still many who consider litecoin as one form of coin that is still easy to use investment with the advantage is also larger and in the work pretty quickly.

xbiv2

Activity: 560
Merit: 111

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 05:46:21 PM

LTC only falling all this years. Smart to sell it now.

i think you really need to go through a course of English language to learn the basics. or at least open up a dictionary. because nowhere in the world people call going from $4 to $90 a "drop".
maybe you failed the first grade math!

find a 7 year old and they can teach you that 90 is bigger than 4 and going from 4 to 90 means rise in a year not "fall"
See the chart:

https://bitinfocharts.com/comparison/price_in_btc-ltc.html
https://bitinfocharts.com/comparison/litecoin-transactions.html

This Russian`s btc-e.com progect have zero progress for 5 years.
Have volume only during Pump stage.

Even DogeCoin is better than LTC:

posternat

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 07:10:44 AM

The thing with litecoin is there is nothing at this time to really makes it special other than being the second coin. The value seems to hold overtime without that much fluctuation and even though I trust the value of bitcoin much more, I suppose I would feel too crazy leaving a balance in Litecoin overnight. Some of the things that made it popular in the past are just not there anymore.
joshki

Activity: 210

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 07:35:15 AM

The thing with litecoin is there is nothing at this time to really makes it special other than being the second coin. The value seems to hold overtime without that much fluctuation and even though I trust the value of bitcoin much more, I suppose I would feel too crazy leaving a balance in Litecoin overnight. Some of the things that made it popular in the past are just not there anymore.

There's also the fact it's tested, stable, and fast in comparison to btc. 
denny27

Activity: 546
Merit: 101

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 07:42:52 AM

on my own, i have never invested in Litecoin. To me, this coin is so unfamiliar with me to invest. But Litecoin is one of the most frequent altcoins i buy, i like to buy litecoin with bitcoin on an exchanger for a site depot and developing it.

BTCLovingDude
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1010

BTC to the moon is inevitable...

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2017, 07:53:18 AM

what are the prospects for litecoin?

Smart contracts and atomic swaps and lightning network are all coming.

It seems to me these things are going to have a significant impact on ltc's use and therefore may increase its value.
There are some rumors about Litecoin have big update in September. From June, the price of Litecoin has increase after long time stand still low price around @0.012x - @0.010x BTC. Today, I also know detail about that update, thanks for information!

forget rumors. the reality is what matters most.
we already have SegWit on both bitcoin and litecoin.
they have been working on Lightning Network too. and i heard yesterday that it was tested and was successful. it is getting ready to release soon. with it the price will shoot up fast.
as for smart contracts i believe it is RSK that will work on both bitcion and litecoin. and it has been a very promising project so far too.

and whenever a rise like that happens the FOMO follows and makes things move even faster.

p.s. for litecoin it is also best to look at its USD price too. because most of the time that is keeping it up and rising. (eg. from $50 to $70)

--looking for signature--
joshki

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 07:57:51 AM

what are the prospects for litecoin?

Smart contracts and atomic swaps and lightning network are all coming.

It seems to me these things are going to have a significant impact on ltc's use and therefore may increase its value.

forget rumors. the reality is what matters most.
we already have SegWit on both bitcoin and litecoin.
they have been working on Lightning Network too. and i heard yesterday that it was tested and was successful. it is getting ready to release soon. with it the price will shoot up fast.
as for smart contracts i believe it is RSK that will work on both bitcion and litecoin. and it has been a very promising project so far too.

and whenever a rise like that happens the FOMO follows and makes things move even faster.

p.s. for litecoin it is also best to look at its USD price too. because most of the time that is keeping it up and rising. (eg. from $50 to $70)

I still think ltc ought to be around 25% of btc price.  I don't know that it will ever get there, but atomic swaps and the lightning network are likely to push it much higher than it is today. 
Qunenin

Activity: 966
Merit: 506

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 02:06:45 PM

The difficulty is high enough that it's not something you could just mine for fun and produce that number of real quick, it's got to the point where there is no way that it's return is going to beat your cost. The value doesn't gain enough to really make it a good investment. It's been around long enough and the price is high enough that it doesn't really make it a good trading device for arbitration. Doge has been the king of that for a long time.

.1xBit.com.
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
!
Rosa Paula

Activity: 336

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 02:52:19 PM

When I know about altcoin,then litecoin price are $25.So its economy is very good.But my bad luck I didn't hold litecoin.
JohnBitCo

Activity: 2030
Merit: 356

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 06:33:58 AM

Novelty is gone. So really, it's kind of like that aging athlete that is still playing, had some historic events early in its career and has gotten to the point where those historic events aren't strong enough to carry it through the fact that it just can't compete.
SmallCapCoins

Activity: 92
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 03:07:35 PM

Litecoin was recently added as a selection for an IRA.  That should be a big positive for the coin.  I am bullish on this coin overall.
asma555

Activity: 335
Merit: 101

Need Bounty Manager?Hire me on telegram @asma500

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 02:42:50 AM

Litecoin is always better.it's price is good.Litecoin has faster transaction processing speed and transaction fees is very low as well.it has large market capital and going popular.it has bright future.

=≡ mHealthcoin ≡=  [。MINE, YOUR HEALTH ! 。]
▐| Providing a free health platform to manage your healthiness |▌
TELEGRAMFACEBOOKTWITTERWHITEPAPERGITHUB
Blazin8888

Activity: 672

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 01:22:19 PM

Even on falling market litecoin fell not so much. That's why I hope that after such a long period of consolidation, the coin will grow several times in a short time.
shyliar

Activity: 728

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 01:31:22 PM

Litecoin was recently added as a selection for an IRA.  That should be a big positive for the coin.  I am bullish on this coin overall.

IRA?Huh?

"Investment Retirement Account" it's a US thing.

https://news.bitcoin.com/bitcoin-ira-adds-bitcoin-cash-litecoin-and-ethereum-for-retirement-accounts/
xbiv2

Activity: 560
Merit: 111

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 02:36:05 PM

Why not DogeCoin?

https://bitinfocharts.com/comparison/transactions-btc-ltc-doge.html

DogeCoin have better fundamentals and not overpumped price.

sagarnyc

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 02:47:38 PM

Litecoin is in existence right from 2011 and also considered to be third major coin after BTC and ETH. Lietcoin is also hard forked out of Bitcoin so implementing the feature on Litecoin before Bitcoin can be way practical. Also, Litecoin coin is much faster in approving transactions i.e. its faster in comparison to Bitcoin which takes way longer time.
shyliar

Activity: 728

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 02:55:43 PM

Why not DogeCoin?

Likely because these types of funds have professional management. They understand for example that Dogecoin only continues to exist because the litecoin network supports it through merged mining. Additionally, the developers walked away from dogecoin years ago. It's likely they would only want to include funds that have good liquidity and continual solid market support.
joshki

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 12:20:22 AM

There are still many who consider litecoin as one form of coin that is still easy to use investment with the advantage is also larger and in the work pretty quickly.

ltc is the easiest to use if I want to move money into something else -- can be bought on coinbase and then immediately moved over and traded for something else.  btc transactions take so long to confirm and cost so much that it's a real pain to use. 
bitofc

Activity: 478
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 12:35:06 AM

Litecoin has everything Bitcoin has with less political mess and better management and execution.
With that said, Litecoin also has good network hashrate support.
Innovation is important, but there are other factors likes management, operation execution and etc. that could make a project different and become successful.
At least Litecoin is run by a legit group of professionals, with PRACTICAL and realistic goals in mind.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: