Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 08:57:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Please recommend me 1 best Altcoin to buy  (Read 11190 times)
Olishka

Activity: 154
Merit: 26

DIW Security Decentralized

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 12:33:19 AM

Have a look at Elixir (ELIX) and make your own conclusions  Smiley

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
DIW ◈    DIWtoken.com    ▐   WHITEPAPERANN THREADTELEGRAM   ▌    SECURITY DECENTRALIZED

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
ingiltere
Legendary

Activity: 2968
Merit: 1478

Rollbit.com Crypto Futures

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 12:49:32 AM

I don't exactly know why but I invested in ZRX and I recommend it to you. I was checking coins that have low marketcap but likely to rise in the future. Then I noticed 0x project is quiet in last months. Every other coins made big moves but 0x's rise was slower. I thought about it become the next coin that will rally alone. Currently I'm waiting for it and have no intention to sell before it doubles.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
PalindromemordnilaP

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2017, 01:20:10 AM

Go for IOTA (MIOTA) or Ripple (XRP) because if you have already altcoins in the likes of Eth, Ltc, Waves, and Neo, there is no reason why you can't invest on IOTA or Ripple. Probably you can buy them in volume since the price per token now is very low yet these altcoins have big market capital.

flinty69

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 02:47:26 AM

Go for IOTA (MIOTA) or Ripple (XRP) because if you have already altcoins in the likes of Eth, Ltc, Waves, and Neo, there is no reason why you can't invest on IOTA or Ripple. Probably you can buy them in volume since the price per token now is very low yet these altcoins have big market capital.

I agree but not because of market capital but because IOTA is doing something really different and useful of many different industries rather than just the banking sector that could eventually be monetized.
jayco25

Activity: 336
Merit: 106

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 02:51:18 AM

I recommend Railblokcs (XRB) 3 years from it will rank number 5 or number 4 in the coinmarketcap. Zero transaction fee the Next big blockchain.
floyd1987

Activity: 37

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 06:34:03 AM

Please recommend me your 1 best altcoin to buy. I have been researching so much for the next coin to buy but i am overwhelmed by all the choices. Dont recommend Eth, Ltc, Waves and Neo please. I own them already.
Okay. How about SpectreCoin (XSPEC)?

It's a privacy coin that leverages the Tor network, along with OBSF4 (so it'll work in countries that block Tor). TokenPay's source code was very obviously ripped from SpectreCoin's, and it reached $7 (back when XSPEC was 30 cents) despite being an "unholy alliance" (so to say) of the old guard banking interests and cryptocurrency. That $7 mark is a good indicator of how much the marketplace values a privacy coin right now (how much moreso when the inevitable government regulatory crackdown occurs?). With XSPEC at $1.25 I think it could give you a return 3x or 4x your investment, easily. McAfee and I have similar opinions about 2018; in the cryptocurrency marketplace, 2018 is going to be the year of privacy coins.

XSPEC has a good development team that's working feverishly to put out better and better privacy technology and to make the coin more versatile (an Android compatible wallet is on the roadmap, last I checked). It has an active community that pulls together to fund development, or anything else that needs to be done, very consistently (the lead developer has a lot of praise for the community because of this). The privacy technology is so good that the people behind TokenPay decided to copy/paste it and pass it off as their own, then claiming it was the best privacy coin on the marketplace (of course it was, they copy/pasted the hard work of another team that was on the cutting edge).

If you're looking for another coin to put some money into then I recommend grabbing some XSPEC.
trainasauruswrecks

Activity: 135
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 09:00:11 AM

Long term?  Short term?

I'd say Monero short term. 

Spectrecoin Long term.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬ ▬▬     SPECTRECOIN     ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
              Native TOR+OBFS4 ● Mobile & Stealth Staking Soon! ● Ghost Protocol              
XSPEC SlackTwitter  ◆ FacebookWebsite
trainasauruswrecks

Activity: 135

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 09:01:53 AM

I agree but not because of market capital but because IOTA is doing something really different and useful of many different industries rather than just the banking sector that could eventually be monetized.

Right, between the two... go for IOTA.  Please don't add validity to ripple.  We should want the banks as far away from cryptos as possible.  Tangle seems like an interesting mechanism.  I support it JUST because of tangle. 

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬ ▬▬     SPECTRECOIN     ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
              Native TOR+OBFS4 ● Mobile & Stealth Staking Soon! ● Ghost Protocol              
XSPEC SlackTwitter  ◆ FacebookWebsite
penig

Activity: 266
Merit: 13

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 09:10:32 AM

In this market carnage, the best altcoin is Tether  Shocked
Digithusiast

Activity: 886
Merit: 504

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 09:29:04 AM

NLG - Gulden
dagon666

Activity: 154
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 09:36:54 AM

TRX token.  You know what, there are so many bargains right this minute.  POWR, EOS or OMG, Even NEO is at a good price atm
smart investor

Activity: 14

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 10:50:51 PM

SpectreCoin all day long, market cap is tiny compared to any other anon coin with inferior tech.
stromae

Activity: 309

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 10:57:37 PM

I wouldn't take the risk of IOTA or XRP. Because I like ETH and I trust it. It's market share is more than 12% today and it will keep going bigger eventually. I aim 20% for total market cap for ETH which means it will be $2,500 soon.
Tiennou74

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 11:15:28 PM

Please recommend me your 1 best altcoin to buy. I have been researching so much for the next coin to buy but i am overwhelmed by all the choices. Dont recommend Eth, Ltc, Waves and Neo please. I own them already.
It's time to buy Waves , it will let you prove to be the best in 2018 soon so keep hold and HODL ,
Neo also can give you good impact to make profit so try one of the them

Thanks
Regards
glgeux

Activity: 51

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 11:19:38 PM

IOTA, I think the coin is going to be worth even more than what it is now.
surikat85

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 11:27:17 PM

walton
kumara

Activity: 70

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 12:03:19 AM

I know what you mean. It's can be hard to pick out the gems among the shiny glass. Check out Intensecoin http://intensecoin.com a project that is only four months old and yet has a lot of potential for a breakout in 2018. Intensecoin is a CryptoNote based coin and so has a lot of the privacy features of Monero, such as untraceable, unlinkable, and totally anonymous transactions. It also has VPN tunneling built-into the wallet with a hybrid PoW/PoS. Staking is done by leaving the wallet open and advertising and selling VPN servies for whatever price you set. 

You have the option of selling secure VPN services, and charging whatever you wish. Commercial VPN's charge upwards to $100 and when push comes to shove they will share your info with LEO's.

This coin is price is around 50 sats ($0.007) and right now can only be bought at https://stocks.exchange/trade/ITNS/BTC
But major exchanges are in the works for 2018.

Check out the whitepaper and roadmap at http://intensecoin.com
Gangy

Activity: 225

Presale is live!

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 12:13:49 AM

From top of my head i can suggest you to buy tron. It’s an alt coin with a very bright future a head. It has signed agreements with some popular exchanges and their creater and team is very active. These things will have a very good effect on it’s price soon.

FUD Expert

Activity: 434

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 02:51:23 AM

Buy XRB right now and and it's very fast moving and very close on reaching 100k sats. A lot of announcements and some partnerships along the way. Perfect for micro transactions because it has not fees and lightning speed.
davidroux

Activity: 625
Merit: 250

io.ezystayz.com

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 04:52:59 AM

It is hard to point out the best altcoin. Because if they really know, they wont tell you. I just wanna suggest you some potential coins. They are INS, NEU, Playkey. They are new coins from ICO projects which can help you become richer.

████████                                         ▄▄▄▄                                                                       
     ██                                                 ███████      ██          ▄▄▄▄                                         
     ██              ████████   ██     ██   ██       ▀▀     ██       ███████       ██     ██   ████████
     ██████              ▄██▀   ██     ██     ▀██▄      ██████   ██      ██       ██     ██           ▄██▀
     ██                  ▄██▀       ██     ██         ▀██▄      ██       ██      ██       ██     ██       ▄██▀   
     ██              ▄██▀           ██     ██  ▄▄       ██      ██       ██      ██       ██     ██   ▄██▀       
     ████████  ████████    ▀█████   ███████      ██▄█   ███████▄█    ▀█████   ████████
                                         █▄    ▄██       ▀▀▀▀           ▀▀       ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀   █▄    ▄██                 
                                           ▀███▀                                                          ▀███▀