Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 11:09:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 80 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Next 100x?  (Read 60258 times)
TheICE007

Activity: 646
Merit: 100

tozex.io

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 01:01:50 AM

Nah watch out for XBL it was made by someone in the XBY slack and sold mostly to his friends on there, don't buy there bags.

► TOZEX ◄ ♦ Cryptoasset Financing Platform ♦ ► TOZEX ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Telegram|Facebook|LinkedIn
VPoro

Activity: 201

Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 02:04:19 AM

for me x5-> x10 maybe centra token. look at monaco and tenx price. they are all x5 after end ICO.

iBid     ▐     Decentralized Auctions on Blockchain    (    About us    Telegram   )
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬             AN  AUCTION    ❱   All auctions start at     $0

[  ◥   Google Play      ◥   App Store  ]   ██ SIGN UP ██        with no minimum reserve
Hallmader

Activity: 1123
Merit: 253

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 02:32:17 AM

for me x5-> x10 maybe centra token. look at monaco and tenx price. they are all x5 after end ICO.

Centra is going down. I think the ICO investors are automatically given their share of centra tokens. And most of them dumped the tokens immediately to exchanges which centra is already traded. Perhaps in the months to come when the project is in its proper stage, we will see its performance.

JACS|JUST ANOTHER
COMMUNICATIONS
STACK
██     ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██
████████████ █▄
████████████ ███▄
████████████ █████▄
████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
███████████ ██ ████████████
███████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀██████████
████████▄   ▄▄▄▄  ▀████████
█████████   ████   ████████
█████████         ▀████████
█████████   ████    ███████
████████▀   ▀▀▀▀   ▄███████
███████▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄█████████
███████████ ██ ████████████
█████▄    ███████▀    ▄████
███████    █████▀    ██████
███████     ███▀     ██████
███████ █    █▀ █    ██████
███████ ██     ██    ██████
███████ ███   ███    ██████
█████▀   ▀██ ███▀    ▀█████
█████▀               ▀█████
████▌                 ▐████
████       ██▄▄        ████
████       ██████      ████
████       ██▀▀        ████
████▌                 ▐████
█████▄               ▄█████
octopus

Activity: 103
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 07:20:56 AM

Centra is going down. I think the ICO investors are automatically given their share of centra tokens. And most of them dumped the tokens immediately to exchanges which centra is already traded. Perhaps in the months to come when the project is in its proper stage, we will see its performance.
this is always happen. look at tenx chart. they from ICO price 1$ fall down to 0.6$ then go up to 4-5$.

nthoangga

Activity: 107
Merit: 10

PLAYGAME.com

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 07:57:14 AM

anyone here interest with stellar. maybe it's hard to x100 but x10 I think still possible.

──────⟩   PLAYGAME   ⟨──────
WhitepaperPowering real economy in the gaming worldOnepager
Telegram ENG / IND GroupChannel ⟩──● MediumTwitterYouTube
keepitdusty

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 08:32:40 AM

My main criteria for high probability 100x: Low market cap. Highly undervalued compared to similar coins. Good development team. Use case that's in demand. Decent branding, with an appealing ticker that stands out, is easy to remember, and inspires speculation (Example of good tickers: DASH, OMG, ARK, PAY, WINGS. Example of trash tickers that hurt their coins: MAID, SNT, SNM).

My picks:

GEO (current market cap 3.3 million)
ZEN (current market cap 16 million)

GEO is special because 100x will only bring it to the mid caps. No need for it to become a top coin to see 100x. ZEN needs to get to $1.6 billion, which is moonshot. 25x is maybe more realistic for ZEN, unless it sees real-world adoption...

In a bull market, with a rising tide, these coins could do 100x on speculation alone. If the projects are successful long term, higher is possible.

I'm not counting on these projects being big players in 5 years, although it's possible. The big players will more likely be coins that already have market caps over $100 million, or haven't been launched yet. The main reason GEO and ZEN are attractive, is that they're so damn cheap compared to similar coins.

Finally someone who understands! I was tired to see coins already at $100MM being proposed as a x100
Thanks for your proposal and analysis.
GEO looks interesting. $3.3MM is in he "x100 realm" range, but imho the use case tackles a market that is too small. x10 maybe... x100 is a stretch.

I am having a look at ESPERS more and more. Currently dying at $2,5MM Mcap with no news and a team not pushing hard enough, the coin is being revamped, with a new team, and some tokens will be burnt in 2018. Room for a price increase.

Also, HUSH looks interesting: another "anon" coin, but it loks promising, low Mcap, and same dev team at XZC. This one will be a hit.

Other possible x100 are the ICO. It's generally a hit or miss, but I see
Kyber (obvious one)
LAToken (huuuge market, currently a low Mcap in the $10MM. $1B on liquidized assets is doable)
Electroneum: low Mcap. Attacks the mighty mobile market. UK company (ie: not chinese) with a clear roadmap and already a working wallet.

Interesting times..

Just had a look at ESPERS. My 4 minute assessment gives me a massive red flag. The whole idea that you'd mix messaging (high risk that this could include personal information, probably sensitive personal information) with blockchain (immutable) screams a huge data protection legislation issue. I work in tech, for some large international companies, and the thought that potentially personal information could be put onto blockchain is totally unthinkable, and would be laughed at by anyone I've ever worked with. There's no provision in GDPR legislation to avoid data deletion just because it's encrypted. So why would any sane, legitimate company want to integrate tech that could land them with massive fines?

I might be missing something, because this project looks totally insane to me (maybe the devs have never worked in the commercial world?) but I'd get your money out if you've put some in...
stupid_seb

Activity: 336
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 04:36:35 PM

My main criteria for high probability 100x: Low market cap. Highly undervalued compared to similar coins. Good development team. Use case that's in demand. Decent branding, with an appealing ticker that stands out, is easy to remember, and inspires speculation (Example of good tickers: DASH, OMG, ARK, PAY, WINGS. Example of trash tickers that hurt their coins: MAID, SNT, SNM).

My picks:

GEO (current market cap 3.3 million)
ZEN (current market cap 16 million)

GEO is special because 100x will only bring it to the mid caps. No need for it to become a top coin to see 100x. ZEN needs to get to $1.6 billion, which is moonshot. 25x is maybe more realistic for ZEN, unless it sees real-world adoption...

In a bull market, with a rising tide, these coins could do 100x on speculation alone. If the projects are successful long term, higher is possible.

I'm not counting on these projects being big players in 5 years, although it's possible. The big players will more likely be coins that already have market caps over $100 million, or haven't been launched yet. The main reason GEO and ZEN are attractive, is that they're so damn cheap compared to similar coins.

Finally someone who understands! I was tired to see coins already at $100MM being proposed as a x100
Thanks for your proposal and analysis.
GEO looks interesting. $3.3MM is in he "x100 realm" range, but imho the use case tackles a market that is too small. x10 maybe... x100 is a stretch.

I am having a look at ESPERS more and more. Currently dying at $2,5MM Mcap with no news and a team not pushing hard enough, the coin is being revamped, with a new team, and some tokens will be burnt in 2018. Room for a price increase.

Also, HUSH looks interesting: another "anon" coin, but it loks promising, low Mcap, and same dev team at XZC. This one will be a hit.

Other possible x100 are the ICO. It's generally a hit or miss, but I see
Kyber (obvious one)
LAToken (huuuge market, currently a low Mcap in the $10MM. $1B on liquidized assets is doable)
Electroneum: low Mcap. Attacks the mighty mobile market. UK company (ie: not chinese) with a clear roadmap and already a working wallet.

Interesting times..

Just had a look at ESPERS. My 4 minute assessment gives me a massive red flag. The whole idea that you'd mix messaging (high risk that this could include personal information, probably sensitive personal information) with blockchain (immutable) screams a huge data protection legislation issue. I work in tech, for some large international companies, and the thought that potentially personal information could be put onto blockchain is totally unthinkable, and would be laughed at by anyone I've ever worked with. There's no provision in GDPR legislation to avoid data deletion just because it's encrypted. So why would any sane, legitimate company want to integrate tech that could land them with massive fines?

I might be missing something, because this project looks totally insane to me (maybe the devs have never worked in the commercial world?) but I'd get your money out if you've put some in...

Thx for the advice. It makes sense.
MiBambino

Activity: 644
Merit: 252

IMUSIFY - Award Winning Blockchain Music Tech

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 12:30:42 PM

I posted my answer on another thread as well, but I think it's a good answer :p

I'm guessing Sonm, Datum, NEO and Change.

Sonm because the tech is incredible, the team is very active, and the only reason why its value is so low is because the ICO was a disaster, people didn't get their bonus or something and the ICO price was higher than the listing price. Either way I'm convinced it could go to 8$ a coin, which is x100.

Datum because there's billions and billions in the data market right now, just run 1 facebook ad for a week adn you'll know how expensive that is. Datum will allow you to make money selling your own data (likes, dislikes, hobbies, plans, knowledge, ...). About 1.5 billion coins will be sold, 3 billion will be the total supply. 1 ETH gets you 10.000 DAT, which means 1 DAT is about 0.025$. I could definitely see 1 DAT be worth 2.5$, giving Datum a 7.5 billion marketcap.

NEO needs no introduction, right now prices fluctuate around 15$, I'm not saying this coin will be worth 1.500$, but it can definitely go up to 500, giving it a x35 ROI.

Last, Change is the crypto bank of the future. Multiple analysts rate Change Bank as the best crypto bank today, allowing users to pay everywhere in the world, earn Change coin per transaction, cherry pick from the best financial services in the crypto market, and so much more. 1 ETH buys you +- 500 CAG, which makes 1 CAG worth about 0.5$. I could see Change Bank reach 1/10th of Visas marketcap of 230 billion, or a cap of 23 billion. Assuming the total amount of CAG will be 312 million (read it somewhere), each coin will be worth 73$, making it the most profitable investment opportunity out of these 4.

imusify
  FacebookTwitterTelegramRedditANN  ❱ MediumGitHubYouTubeLinkedIN 
Award Winning Blockchain Music Platform
                                                                                                                     Backed By NEO

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
 ▗██▘                                        ▝██▖
 ██                                            ██
▐█▌                                            ▐█▌
██   █▌            ▐███▄▄                       ██
██                 ▐█▌ ▀██▄▄                    ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌    ▀▀██▄▄                ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌       ▄███               ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌   ▄▄██▀▀                 ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌▄███▀                     ██
██   ▀▘            ▐██▀▀                        ██
 ▝██▄                                        ▄██▘
   ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Explainer
Video
krazy89

Activity: 266

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 01:26:28 PM

Sonm because the tech is incredible, the team is very active, and the only reason why its value is so low is because the ICO was a disaster, people didn't get their bonus or something and the ICO price was higher than the listing price. Either way I'm convinced it could go to 8$ a coin, which is x100.

Datum because there's billions and billions in the data market right now, just run 1 facebook ad for a week adn you'll know how expensive that is. Datum will allow you to make money selling your own data (likes, dislikes, hobbies, plans, knowledge, ...). About 1.5 billion coins will be sold, 3 billion will be the total supply. 1 ETH gets you 10.000 DAT, which means 1 DAT is about 0.025$. I could definitely see 1 DAT be worth 2.5$, giving Datum a 7.5 billion marketcap.

NEO needs no introduction, right now prices fluctuate around 15$, I'm not saying this coin will be worth 1.500$, but it can definitely go up to 500, giving it a x35 ROI.

Last, Change is the crypto bank of the future. Multiple analysts rate Change Bank as the best crypto bank today, allowing users to pay everywhere in the world, earn Change coin per transaction, cherry pick from the best financial services in the crypto market, and so much more. 1 ETH buys you +- 500 CAG, which makes 1 CAG worth about 0.5$. I could see Change Bank reach 1/10th of Visas marketcap of 230 billion, or a cap of 23 billion. Assuming the total amount of CAG will be 312 million (read it somewhere), each coin will be worth 73$, making it the most profitable investment opportunity out of these 4.

Agree with sonm and neo , not sure about datum and change ( those 2 pump and dump coins? Never heard of it )
I think the next 100x is WTC , The dev behind this coin is too big to ignore , after this china FUD is over this coin will skyrocket. Fuck where is my salary  Embarrassed
MiBambino

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 01:40:48 PM

Agree with sonm and neo , not sure about datum and change ( those 2 pump and dump coins? Never heard of it )
I think the next 100x is WTC , The dev behind this coin is too big to ignore , after this china FUD is over this coin will skyrocket. Fuck where is my salary  Embarrassed

Walton is definitely on my radar as well. Datum and Change are by no means P&Ds.

Here's an article about Change comparing it to the other crypto banks: https://medium.com/@CryptoJudgemnt/comparing-cryptobanks-tenx-monaco-change-polybius-tokencard-bankera-54345c04c6a7

Here's an article explaining the way Datum will work: https://bitcoinexchangeguide.com/datum/

imusify
                                                                                                                     Backed By NEO

Explainer
Video
krazy89

Activity: 266

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 01:44:37 PM

Walton is definitely on my radar as well. Datum and Change are by no means P&Ds.

Here's an article about Change comparing it to the other crypto banks: https://medium.com/@CryptoJudgemnt/comparing-cryptobanks-tenx-monaco-change-polybius-tokencard-bankera-54345c04c6a7

Here's an article explaining the way Datum will work: https://bitcoinexchangeguide.com/datum/

Cool , i will take a look
dieselmeister

Activity: 546
Merit: 290

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 05:11:06 PM

lol. Cheesy you invest all your salary? datum and change is good ICO but x100 is impossible now.

Someone used my Account for 3 Month, why would someone do this?
MiBambino

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 05:54:31 PM

lol. Cheesy you invest all your salary? datum and change is good ICO but x100 is impossible now.

Both are longterm, and of course it's speculation but I believe both could prove to go the distance and rise up to multibillion dollar caps

imusify
                                                                                                                     Backed By NEO

Explainer
Video
hdclover

Activity: 1106
Merit: 501

www.bitcoin.org

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 06:16:21 PM

this is always happen. look at tenx chart. they from ICO price 1$ fall down to 0.6$ then go up to 4-5$.
Sometimes low volume may cause significant drop in value of a coin. Which is what actually happened to Tenx. They got listed on Bittrex soon and as a result the price went up and up till it's overbought level which is above $4 though it came down now to $2 it still has a good potential to reach that mark again in long term. Their team is very good and they already have a working product which solves the real world problem.
But Monaco raised above $20 because of fake visa news and now we all know what has happened!

Blah blah
ePesoInitiative

Activity: 924
Merit: 260

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 06:17:55 PM

I think it will be Edgeless because it's the first mover for ETH gambling. Or maybe Lunyr because it's still very cheap and so much potential to more than a wikipedia for crypto.

Tiennou74

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 12:48:06 AM

Any suggestions as to the next 100x? (Please, nothing that has already been pumped, lol)

find the good coin and buy it and keep HOLD Once 100x then sold and Enjoy !
but you need to find the good coin and Must read the roadmap  !!

Thanks
Regards
chicobr

Activity: 235
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 03:59:40 AM

Smiley)) lol. you said like you can become billionaire with buy power ball ticket (but need to find exactly number by yourself). everyone known that. dont say waste advice like this
Aaroenz0r

Activity: 504

Option Blitz

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 04:21:07 AM

Sometimes low volume may cause significant drop in value of a coin. Which is what actually happened to Tenx. They got listed on Bittrex soon and as a result the price went up and up till it's overbought level which is above $4 though it came down now to $2 it still has a good potential to reach that mark again in long term. Their team is very good and they already have a working product which solves the real world problem.
But Monaco raised above $20 because of fake visa news and now we all know what has happened!

get list on big exchange like bittrex is the most important thing to make price go up

DutchCoiner

Activity: 291

Enterprise Blockchain Solutions

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 01:39:13 PM

100x is a lot but I think Neblio will make some people happy this year or next year.

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/neblio/

Aaroenz0r

Activity: 504

Option Blitz

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 02:22:10 PM

100x is a lot but I think Neblio will make some people happy this year or next year.

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/neblio/
this is a good coin but 100x is impossible. 100x so marketcap will be 1 billion $. 1 billion $

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 80 »
  Print  

Jump to: