Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 04:43:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Blackmoon Crypto Platform for Tokenized Investment Fund  (Read 24830 times)
germsite

Activity: 1009
Merit: 261

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 10:38:49 PM

So is tis tokenized investment fund different from other platforms? What is the main purpose?
Blackmoon Crypto (OP)

Activity: 172
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 11:11:00 PM

Blackmoon Crypto Token: The Defensive Asset.

https://medium.com/blackmoon-crypto/blackmoon-crypto-token-the-defensive-asset-a5894e9afd8e
Blackmoon Crypto (OP)

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 11:20:09 PM

So is tis tokenized investment fund different from other platforms? What is the main purpose?

The Vision is a good place to start:

We aim to create and maintain the world’s best framework for tokenized funds to deliver investment opportunities in both the real world and crypto economies. This brings blockchain flexibility to fiat instruments, and the benefits of accumulated financial wisdom to crypto investments.

And check out the whitepaper:

https://blackmooncrypto.com/bmc_whitepaper.pdf?1.14

Blackmoon Crypto (OP)

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 01:00:06 AM

Good luck and success for your team ICO. I believe this project will be a greats project in this years.

Thank you for your support!
Honze

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 10:06:47 AM

I might be interested into this ICO, but after reading the whitepaper I still have few questions.

Whitepaper states:
1) "Continuous Contributors shall from time to time confirm the execution of their roles on the
Platform to keep their status and depository wallets active. "

Given that both CC roles&figures and required engagement/KPIs haven't been detailed yet, there's a clear issue evaluating this project's demands.
What is the general demographic that the Blackmoon project is geared towards?

1) Fulltime Crypto investors and crypto believers, therefore the requested engagement/KPIs are generally high.
2) Mixed demographic, therefore requiring different rates of engagement/KPIs, but also allowing for quite low demands.

Furthermore, are Continuos Contributors KPI evaluated on single funds' specific regulation, or as a whole for the entire BlackMoon platform?

Personally, I believe that the Crypto market could thrive from opening itself onto larger demographics, simplifying its mechanics and allowing for a wider engagement from students and other classes of normal citizens.
Depending on the general required engagement/KPI to "confirm one's execution of a role", this project could either allow for a larger crowd or a selected niche.

This point is quite important, considering that whitepaper states:
"Continuous Contributors who do not execute their roles may have their status
recalled, depository wallet closed, and their deposited BMCs will be transferred to the holder’s
personal wallet without accruing any proceeds."

Illness, holidays, workplace demands can take anyone away from their CC role in this project.
Without enforcing the normal employment legislation, contributors could be identified as volunteers and be susceptible of losing their accrued proceeding.

I clearly understand that this project focuses a lot onto users' engagement, creating a community led to work together for a mutually shared gain; and it's totally fine that specific roles with higher KPI may get larger proceedings; yet I believe that enforcing high KPI roles, will destically limit this project's demographics.

If CC roles could allow for normal bounty roles as detailed in the bounty section, this project could attract a larger demographic.

So, overall, is there an official consensus if the Continuous Contributors' roles are geared towards extremely high engagement, or they allow for a mixed demographic with various and limited time to invest?
PokerFace3

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 01:23:03 PM

Please add more information to the OP because right now I feel like you have shared some links and that's  it .. please try to understand that without some information being listed in thread people won't be too keen to invest.
Even the ICO date I had to see in your signature.
Cosbycoin

Activity: 980
Merit: 506

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 01:30:45 PM

Is there any translation bounty for this coin ?
If so I can Indian translation for you. Please keep in mind that signature campaigns and other campaigns help a lot, maybe start a bounty campaign and hire Yahoo as the manager. Just my 2 cents.
oseydak

Activity: 1

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 01:31:41 PM

I might be interested into this ICO, but after reading the whitepaper I still have few questions.

Whitepaper states:
1) "Continuous Contributors shall from time to time confirm the execution of their roles on the
Platform to keep their status and depository wallets active. "

Given that both CC roles&figures and required engagement/KPIs haven't been detailed yet, there's a clear issue evaluating this project's demands.
What is the general demographic that the Blackmoon project is geared towards?
Our aim is to give all interested parties an appropriate role to participate. We'd like both average and professional token holders to find a role that matches their abilities. I understand that it's a quite high level description but that's what we really want to achieve.
Demographics shall be wide and not limited by any specific parameters.

1) Fulltime Crypto investors and crypto believers, therefore the requested engagement/KPIs are generally high.
2) Mixed demographic, therefore requiring different rates of engagement/KPIs, but also allowing for quite low demands.

2) is what we are looking for.

Furthermore, are Continuos Contributors KPI evaluated on single funds' specific regulation, or as a whole for the entire BlackMoon platform?

Continuous contributors concept was introduced to help us to develop the entire platform. So it will be associated with the platform itself or all/every fund on the platform. We'll also ask for help regarding specific funds which will be starting at particular moments.

Personally, I believe that the Crypto market could thrive from opening itself onto larger demographics, simplifying its mechanics and allowing for a wider engagement from students and other classes of normal citizens.
Depending on the general required engagement/KPI to "confirm one's execution of a role", this project could either allow for a larger crowd or a selected niche.

We need as large active community as we can make.

This point is quite important, considering that whitepaper states:
"Continuous Contributors who do not execute their roles may have their status
recalled, depository wallet closed, and their deposited BMCs will be transferred to the holder’s
personal wallet without accruing any proceeds."

Illness, holidays, workplace demands can take anyone away from their CC role in this project.
Without enforcing the normal employment legislation, contributors could be identified as volunteers and be susceptible of losing their accrued proceeding.

For us it's important that CCs will be active. But when we wrote about inactivity we kept in mind something like a moths of absence of target actions.

I clearly understand that this project focuses a lot onto users' engagement, creating a community led to work together for a mutually shared gain; and it's totally fine that specific roles with higher KPI may get larger proceedings; yet I believe that enforcing high KPI roles, will destically limit this project's demographics.

What we want - an active happy community working together within transparent environment
What we don't want - unnecessary barriers for people to participate.

If CC roles could allow for normal bounty roles as detailed in the bounty section, this project could attract a larger demographic.

When I explain that concept in "I'm five" paradigm I tell people that they can consider it as a perpetual bounty. So yes.

So, overall, is there an official consensus if the Continuous Contributors' roles are geared towards extremely high engagement, or they allow for a mixed demographic with various and limited time to invest?
I hope I answered on that above.

Would be happy if you join us at https://account.blackmooncrypto.com
sud

Activity: 826
Merit: 301

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 02:36:13 PM

Thanks for this extensive reply. Is there any date set when more details about continuous contributors will be published?
Cauchy

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 02:48:12 PM

Good questions and answers found in the earlier post. Ive invested and looking forward to an Active participation in the platform.
Blackmoon Crypto (OP)

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 03:05:47 PM

Is there any translation bounty for this coin ?
If so I can Indian translation for you. Please keep in mind that signature campaigns and other campaigns help a lot, maybe start a bounty campaign and hire Yahoo as the manager. Just my 2 cents.

There already is a bounty campaign: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2078443.0
Blackmoon Crypto (OP)

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 03:08:59 PM
Last edit: August 27, 2017, 03:31:28 PM by Blackmoon Crypto

Please add more information to the OP because right now I feel like you have shared some links and that's  it .. please try to understand that without some information being listed in thread people won't be too keen to invest.
Even the ICO date I had to see in your signature.

Apologies for the sparse original post. This is a newbie account, and can thus post text only.

The extensive response here is a very good one to read:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2075919.msg21250518#msg21250518

You should also check out the whitepaper:  https://blackmooncrypto.com/bmc_whitepaper_170819_v1.14.pdf
Blackmoon Crypto (OP)

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 04:56:59 PM

We shared details on the platform (as well as the origin of our name) with huffingtonpost

Howling at the Blackmoon
___
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/aj-agrawal/howling-at-the-blackmoon_b_11166160.html
coingrow

Activity: 364
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 07:37:07 PM

So what did I not get right? If the pre-sale price is going to give me the same exact number of tokens as the first 48 hours after the start of the ICO then why should I invest now and not wait to invest at a later stage during the first 2 dys(48hours) of the ICO? Could someone please clarify? Thanks

sud

Activity: 826
Merit: 301

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 07:52:41 PM

So what did I not get right? If the pre-sale price is going to give me the same exact number of tokens as the first 48 hours after the start of the ICO then why should I invest now and not wait to invest at a later stage during the first 2 dys(48hours) of the ICO? Could someone please clarify? Thanks

Just to be sure that you will get your share. What if the tokens during ICO will sold out in 15 minutes? Tongue
imtiazmahmood

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 08:00:06 PM

really this is very interested and reputed project i never seen like this type of project. good dev .
Popstar

Activity: 15

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 08:17:55 PM

Total number of tokens?
artem6662

Activity: 448
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 08:31:01 PM

Sorry for my English. In whitepaper it is written that for each investment fund will be issued funds tokens. Funds tokens will need to buy for bmc?
Funds tokens will be transferable between platform users? Funds tokens will be able to be traded on exchanges separately from BMC?

makulo123

Activity: 238

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 08:40:37 PM

Total number of tokens?

The total number of BMC to be issued will be calculated at the end of the Distribution Period according to the formula: amount of BMC sold during the Distribution multiplied by 2 according to their Whitepaper.
But what is the maximum amount of tokens issued on the crowdsale if the hard cap is reached?
makulo123

Activity: 238

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 08:42:15 PM

really this is very interested and reputed project i never seen like this type of project. good dev .

I agree with you. They have already got a huge hyped community of investors just waiting to reserve their BMC tokens when the ICO starts. I bet that the pre-orders must be surging.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: