Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 12:28:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Blackmoon Crypto Platform for Tokenized Investment Fund  (Read 24830 times)
K-

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 04:59:49 AM

With this project, many traditional traders will join here once they discover the potential of the blockchain

Yes.
Anyway this is something also friendly for small investors which wanna join a fund without all the expensive commissions and legal stuffs which banks charge.
They can invest directly by themself.

K-

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 06:39:18 AM

Many people in Slack channel are asking clarification regarding SEC, securities and other issues related to US.
I suggest to read this post written by the Investment Director of Blackmoon Team.

https://medium.com/blackmoon-crypto/keep-calm-and-comply-8212422ef339

Tiennou74

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 09:32:11 AM

A while i just saw BlackMoon advertisement on facebook . Nice video  !
It seems to me a great project . Good Luck for the ICO !!

Thanks
Regards

Cryptoji

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 10:53:01 AM

Hello

I have registered for preorder and have sent 0.01 BTC to to activate the account.

However, have not received any account activation link...

Any help shall be appreciated.
K-

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 10:57:56 AM

Hello

I have registered for preorder and have sent 0.01 BTC to to activate the account.

However, have not received any account activation link...

Any help shall be appreciated.

Hello,

you receive the activation link as soon as the funds are received.
Did you check how many confirmation has your transaction?

K-

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 10:59:29 AM

A while i just saw BlackMoon advertisement on facebook . Nice video  !

Thanks
Regards

I agree with you. It is a very amazing video. I report it here for people that did not have the opportunity to see it.
https://youtu.be/JjwK3ANHMJI

The video maker did a very good job!

Still 3 hours to join the presale!

sud

Activity: 826
Merit: 301

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 11:18:11 AM

Thanks
Regards

I agree with you. It is a very amazing video. I report it here for people that did not have the opportunity to see it.

K- please stop spamming with multiple posts. You can use edit option if you have something to add. Wink
KryptoEgg

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 11:24:27 AM

"IMPORTANT: We’re sad to announce but unfortunately we don’t accept funds transferred via Ethereum Wallet by Freewallet or Coinbase Ethereum Wallet. We recommend using Jaxx Blockchain Wallet or MyEtherWallet.com instead."

Guys, sorry for a newbie question, but I always get scared when I see these restrictions. Is MIST wallet OK for sending ether? Thank you!

BMC looks great, wish you all the success!
K-

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 11:48:20 AM

Thanks
Regards

K- please stop spamming with multiple posts. You can use edit option if you have something to add. Wink

I am not spamming :|
Simply I did not find any option for multiple quotes.
Can you tell me how I can do this? Next time I don't have to reply every single post. I have googled but did not find anything that can help me.
Thank you.

makulo123

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 11:50:59 AM

"IMPORTANT: We’re sad to announce but unfortunately we don’t accept funds transferred via Ethereum Wallet by Freewallet or Coinbase Ethereum Wallet. We recommend using Jaxx Blockchain Wallet or MyEtherWallet.com instead."

Guys, sorry for a newbie question, but I always get scared when I see these restrictions. Is MIST wallet OK for sending ether? Thank you!

BMC looks great, wish you all the success!

Yes, it is. Mist is a ERC-20 compliant wallet where you can send any ERC-20 token used in Ethereum network. BMC is ERC-20 as well.
makulo123

Activity: 238

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 11:59:47 AM

Can you tell me how I can do this? Next time I don't have to reply every single post. I have googled but did not find anything that can help me.
Thank you.

You can use (quote author=[nickname of the author] link=[reference link to the post/message, for example: topic=2075919.msg21409080#msg21409080] date=[date in a special format])[and here is the quoted text](/quote). Just use the square brackets instead of normal brackets.

Or you can simply click on "Quote" on the first message, copy the whole (quote)text(/quote) and paste it into new post. The the second message click "Quote", copy and paste and again for other messages.
Hope it helps.

Just like this...
miKcrypto

Activity: 168

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 12:28:33 PM

Here is the CryptoVerse Review on Blackmoon Crypto

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DAr-zGkSVno

K-

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 02:00:47 PM

Thank you.

You can use (quote author=[nickname of the author] link=[reference link to the post/message, for example: topic=2075919.msg21409080#msg21409080] date=[date in a special format])[and here is the quoted text](/quote). Just use the square brackets instead of normal brackets.

Or you can simply click on "Quote" on the first message, copy the whole (quote)text(/quote) and paste it into new post. The the second message click "Quote", copy and paste and again for other messages.
Hope it helps.

Just like this...

Thank you a lot. I thought there were something better then this "move" for multiple quotes.
Admins should implement these function.

Anyway: PRE-SALE IS CLOSED

Blackmoon Crypto (OP)

Activity: 172

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 03:05:43 PM

Pre-sale is officially closed.

kchulani

Activity: 308

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 03:51:38 PM

Thanks for the info K- I really like the way they have resigned the way we can trade now, looking forward to seeing what other traditional assets they will be adding to the platform. This is really going to make transitioning from fiat to crypto very welcoming and enticing to investors

This Platform is good for anyone, from the big stakes to a regular individual like me and you. I like the fact that they have targeted all markets making it more of a decentralized system. In Today's world paying large fee's for advice has become inflated. But with Black Moon Crypto things will change drastically with all the resources available to you at your fingertips. Black moon will make creating a high yielding portfolio very simple and efficient. With the Blockchain technology on hand this sector will take on a whole new fresh look.

Blackmoon Crypto (OP)

Activity: 172

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 04:40:39 PM

Thanks for the info K- I really like the way they have resigned the way we can trade now, looking forward to seeing what other traditional assets they will be adding to the platform. This is really going to make transitioning from fiat to crypto very welcoming and enticing to investors

This Platform is good for anyone, from the big stakes to a regular individual like me and you. I like the fact that they have targeted all markets making it more of a decentralized system. In Today's world paying large fee's for advice has become inflated. But with Black Moon Crypto things will change drastically with all the resources available to you at your fingertips. Black moon will make creating a high yielding portfolio very simple and efficient. With the Blockchain technology on hand this sector will take on a whole new fresh look.

Very well said, and thank you for your support.
K-

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 05:22:18 PM

Yes. I am really excited to see who will be the investor advisors and which sort of titles will be quoted in the fund.
I think this is only the first step in starting a new financial economy with crypto currencies (I imagine in the next months the creation of indexes, ETF, etc..)

sud

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 05:29:32 PM

Yes. I am really excited to see who will be the investor advisors and which sort of titles will be quoted in the fund.
I think this is only the first step in starting a new financial economy with crypto currencies (I imagine in the next months the creation of indexes, ETF, etc..)

I would guess that investment advisors will be people who manage some traditional or crypto funds right now. Wonder how much BMC will be needed to become one and create a fund, probably tens of thousands.
kchulani

Activity: 308

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 05:34:22 PM

Well I am sure the advisor's who manage various funds and the investors will both benefit from this system either way,  with Black Moon Crypto their main highlight is that ease of use between fiat and crypto. Now while we have seen a huge growth in it. I am hearing only a fraction of a percent of the worlds population is actually investing in crypto, it is growing day by day incrementally yes for sure. But the room for it to grow is exponential. I've looked into a lot of asset portfolios and if its one thing I have learnt is that usually when you see a portfolio you have your sectors you have your biotech, your .coms , your nano-tech , your commodities, your currencies pairs etc. Now ICO's are filling all the spaces in the crypto currency space and Black Moon Crypto has really found a good spot to be in, by being able to target the entire markets. Then we can create full well rounded portfolios. But the crypto currency market is so young that we have yet to place each crypto in its groups to create these diverse portfolios in crypto and in fiat. I can't wait to see it materialize and get that hands on experience.

sud

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 05:47:26 PM

Well I am sure the advisor's who manage various funds and the investors will both benefit from this system either way,  with Black Moon Crypto their main highlight is that ease of use between fiat and crypto. Now while we have seen a huge growth in it. I am hearing only a fraction of a percent of the worlds population is actually investing in crypto, it is growing day by day incrementally yes for sure. But the room for it to grow is exponential. I've looked into a lot of asset portfolios and if its one thing I have learnt is that usually when you see a portfolio you have your sectors you have your biotech, your .coms , your nano-tech , your commodities, your currencies pairs etc. Now ICO's are filling all the spaces in the crypto currency space and Black Moon Crypto has really found a good spot to be in, by being able to target the entire markets. Then we can create full well rounded portfolios. But the crypto currency market is so young that we have yet to place each crypto in its groups to create these diverse portfolios in crypto and in fiat. I can't wait to see it materialize and get that hands on experience.

Agree with you. Blockchain space has potential to distrupt almost every space of our lives, and crypto is at the beginning of the road. Right now only enthusiast know about it, but the money starts flowing from ordinary people, investors and big players. It's amazing to be part of it in this early stage and see it growing BIG.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: