Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 12:48:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Blackmoon Crypto Platform for Tokenized Investment Fund  (Read 24830 times)
K-

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 10:50:40 AM

Question to developers. Whether investors from China ask to return the investments? I can see the outgoing transactions from pre-sale ethereum addresses
Blackmoon team is returning the money to all the Chinese based investors to comply with the Chiense government announcement yesterday!

Yes.

If some inverstor from China has to request the refund can send an email to this address pre-order@blackmooncrypto.com

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
artem6662

Activity: 448
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 11:13:59 AM

Question to developers. Whether investors from China ask to return the investments? I can see the outgoing transactions from pre-sale ethereum addresses
Blackmoon team is returning the money to all the Chinese based investors to comply with the Chiense government announcement yesterday!

Yes.

If some inverstor from China has to request the refund can send an email to this address pre-order@blackmooncrypto.com

I wanted to ask, were there requests for a refund from investors from China or not yet?

K-

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 11:31:16 AM

I wanted to ask, were there requests for a refund from investors from China or not yet?

I will ask our internal technician/support staff and I let you know. At the moment I do not have this information.

Tiennou74

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 01:03:49 PM

BlackMoon is the best project so Keep invest to get back great profit,  They do have great team and everything moving smoothly

Thanks
Regards
vitocorp

Activity: 434
Merit: 255

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 01:34:31 PM

Blackmoon Financial Group, an online lending platform and SaaS provider, announced last month its new Blockchain based service designed to power tokenized investment funds labeled Blackmoon Crypto. The new vertical strives to be a one stop solution for asset managers  to create, and manage legally, compliant tokenized funds.

At that time, Blackmoon indicated it was gearing up to launch its own initial coin offering (ICO). Now Crowdfund Insider has learned their pre-sale has raised around $9+ million in Blackmoon Crypto Tokens (BMC). A company spokesperson said this was indicative of strong public interest in the project and the forthcoming ICO.

https://www.crowdfundinsider.com/2017/09/121405-report-blackmoon-financial-said-raise-9-million-ico-pre-sale/
monica69

Activity: 336

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 03:06:43 PM

well done guys i trust on this nice project. joined bounty program
good luck!
kchulani

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 03:21:04 PM

There were a lot of people who did not know about Black Moon Crypto's ICO , I was following from the sidelines and then I saw my opportunity when they decided to do the ICO. I was excited the first minute I heard about it. Because I was looking for a platform that I could trust to use and maybe get back into Asset management. I wanted a company with some sorta track record or background already, and then came Black Moon Crypto. I was just watching the video Black Moon Crypto Posted on Twitter, I recommend everyone to watch it. One of the things they spoke about is High frequency trading and multi currency trading, these are 2 parts that can, and will create substantial demand, that were not available before and now are with the addition to crypto this makes for a much more complex market. Black Moon Crypto is looking to break that barrier that separates the 2 markets, more liquidity will be produced. This technology should be fairly quickly adopted provided people get the education they need to understand new markets and how it will fluctuate differently than most traditional assets. With all the information we have today I think it should be a walk in the park. Blockchain technology is changing the world, but it is our duty to keep up with the new technology. Not all of us are creators, but we can build on top of what is created.

Thank you

K-

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 04:26:12 PM

There were a lot of people who did not know about Black Moon Crypto's ICO , I was following from the sidelines and then I saw my opportunity when they decided to do the ICO. I was excited the first minute I heard about it. Because I was looking for a platform that I could trust to use and maybe get back into Asset management. I wanted a company with some sorta track record or background already, and then came Black Moon Crypto. I was just watching the video Black Moon Crypto Posted on Twitter, I recommend everyone to watch it. One of the things they spoke about is High frequency trading and multi currency trading, these are 2 parts that can, and will create substantial demand, that were not available before and now are with the addition to crypto this makes for a much more complex market. Black Moon Crypto is looking to break that barrier that separates the 2 markets, more liquidity will be produced. This technology should be fairly quickly adopted provided people get the education they need to understand new markets and how it will fluctuate differently than most traditional assets. With all the information we have today I think it should be a walk in the park. Blockchain technology is changing the world, but it is our duty to keep up with the new technology. Not all of us are creators, but we can build on top of what is created.

Thank you

Thank you for your feedback. Please keep your friends updated on all the news regarding Blackmoon Wink

AndyGon

Activity: 350
Merit: 160

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 04:57:47 PM

Will  ICO on 12 september?  Many other ICO is delayed for some days or week because of China's new rules for thier citisens
K-

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 04:59:24 PM

Will  ICO on 12 september?  Many other ICO is delayed for some days or week because of China's new rules for thier citisens

ICO will start on 12 September. At the moment there is no reason for us to delay the ICO, considering Blackmoon team have decided to do not allow chinese citizens to partecipate at ICO.
There is an official announcement just few post back.

artem6662

Activity: 448
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 05:49:32 PM

Will  ICO on 12 september?  Many other ICO is delayed for some days or week because of China's new rules for thier citisens
Blackmoon crypto is a great project with a lot of potentials, there is no sense in delaying ICO due to news from China. I'm sure cap will be reached quickly

OneUnderBridge

Activity: 368
Merit: 266

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2017, 06:17:57 PM

The fact that Blackmoon Crypto announced it will return Chinese investments is a good sign that these guys are on top of jurisdictional regulatory actions. It appears Chinese funding from the pre-sale are already being returned to their investors (https://blackmooncrypto.com/ total went from ~9M to ~8M). This team is sharp and prepared to act swiftly when a crisis arises. I think our investments will be in good hands this time.

▐█▌
                   ███
                  █████
                ▄███████▄
 ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
  ▀███████████████████████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████████████████████▀
      ██████████████ ██████████████
      ▐████████████   ████████████▌
       ███████████     ███████████
      ▐██████████       ██████████▌
      █████████▀         ▀█████████
    ▄████████▀             ▀████████▄
  ▄███████▀▀                 ▀▀███████▄
▄█████▀▀                         ▀▀█████▄
Trade  Whitepaper  Bounties    ▬▬▬▬▬
..Connect and Create..
                ▄▄████▄▄
               ██████████
              ████████████
              ████████████
      █████   ████████████   █████
     ███████  ████████████  ███████
     ███████   ██████████   ███████
     ███████    ████████    ███████
      ██████    ████████    ██████
      █████▀   ██████████   ▀█████
   ▄▄██▀▀    ██████████████    ▀▀█▄▄
 █████  ████████████████████████  █████
█████  ██████████████████████████  █████
       ██████████████████████████

The Movement
Unstoppable Organization
                  ▐█▌
                   ███
                  █████
                ▄███████▄
Trade  Whitepaper  Bounties    ▬▬▬
Connect and Create
⌠                  ▄▄████▄▄
               ██████████
              ████████████
              ████████████
Piggy

Activity: 784
Merit: 1416

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2017, 06:36:06 PM

The fact that Blackmoon Crypto announced it will return Chinese investments is a good sign that these guys are on top of jurisdictional regulatory actions. It appears Chinese funding from the pre-sale are already being returned to their investors (https://blackmooncrypto.com/ total went from ~9M to ~8M). This team is sharp and prepared to act swiftly when a crisis arises. I think our investments will be in good hands this time.

Yes, it's a valid project with a competent team behind. Fortunately on telegram they said the Chinese investors where not a big part of their investors pool. Everything looks fine and soon we can participate to this project.
sud

Activity: 826
Merit: 301

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 06:49:31 PM

Looks like foreign projects wont be affected by China ICO ban.

BTW today Viberate sold out i 4 minutes, Blackmoon crowdsale starts in a week. Anyone want to bet how many minutes will it last? Grin
miKcrypto

Activity: 168

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 07:02:33 PM

BTW today Viberate sold out i 4 minutes, Blackmoon crowdsale starts in a week. Anyone want to bet how many minutes will it last? Grin

I would definitely say we sell out within the first 48 hours. We may not even last a day judging by how fast everything else is being sold.

kchulani

Activity: 308

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 07:42:19 PM

I would like everyone to know that Black Moon Crypto is a legitimate project from all the research and reading I have done and since I have been following them since their previous ventures. Many people are now asking are ICO's or certain ICO are legit, which is perfectly fine, concern is everywhere. The answer is some of them are not, and please do your due diligence before investing in anything. As for Black Moon Crypto I would have to agree with MiKcrypto and many others here have stated that this ICO will go fast. It is right now very much in high demand for quality ICO's. And since they are doing things the correct way they have less obstacles to overcome. Thanks to the team for that. I wish you all the best.

Thank you

OneUnderBridge

Activity: 368
Merit: 266

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2017, 09:44:31 PM

I would like everyone to know that Black Moon Crypto is a legitimate project from all the research and reading I have done and since I have been following them since their previous ventures. Many people are now asking are ICO's or certain ICO are legit, which is perfectly fine, concern is everywhere. The answer is some of them are not, and please do your due diligence before investing in anything. As for Black Moon Crypto I would have to agree with MiKcrypto and many others here have stated that this ICO will go fast. It is right now very much in high demand for quality ICO's. And since they are doing things the correct way they have less obstacles to overcome. Thanks to the team for that. I wish you all the best.

Thank you

It's absolutely looking legitimate. I've been trying to dig up some dirt on the project and haven't been successful. If they're is anything negative anybody can contribute please check in here and help me out: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2075919.msg21517291#msg21517291

I am really trying to find a reason not to go all the way in on this project.

▐█▌
                   ███
                  █████
                ▄███████▄
Trade  Whitepaper  Bounties    ▬▬▬▬▬
..Connect and Create..
                ▄▄████▄▄
               ██████████
              ████████████
              ████████████
       ██████████████████████████

The Movement
Unstoppable Organization
                  ▐█▌
                   ███
                  █████
                ▄███████▄
Trade  Whitepaper  Bounties    ▬▬▬
Connect and Create
⌠                  ▄▄████▄▄
               ██████████
              ████████████
              ████████████
Toltekayotl

Activity: 532
Merit: 103

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 09:48:13 PM

I am confident that Chinese investors will be disappointed that they are unable to invest in this project.
CryptoDude2727

Activity: 279

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 11:47:30 PM

I lost track... is there any pre-registration for Blackmoon?
cjmoles
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1016

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2017, 11:58:24 PM
Last edit: September 06, 2017, 06:17:05 AM by cjmoles

This is starting to look pretty serious ---> so is it official that US residents will be able to get their hands on some of the initial distribution of BMC tokens in the ICO?  These ambitious projects seem to sellout fast ---> I want to be right there when it does too....  Anybody have any suggestions on how to get our transactions in on the earliest blocks possible?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: