Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 09:50:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Blackmoon Crypto Platform for Tokenized Investment Fund  (Read 24830 times)
FiNaLize

Activity: 212
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 02:52:35 PM

I expect this coin to reach similar levels as iconomi.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
meccaflare0

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

Do the thing and you'll have the power.

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 02:55:14 PM

I seen ads for this ICO on Linkedin. I am sure this will take off
kchulani

Activity: 308

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 03:13:10 PM

Black Moon Crypto is gaining a lot of momentum now that more and more people are doing their due diligence and seeing the potential that Black Moon Crypto has to open up markets. I said it before and I'll say it again, they have such a great history with their clients that that by itself shows what the team is capable of.  We have a crypto here that has shown results already. What more can you ask for right? This is going to be amazing and I am looking forward to getting my hands on it. I mean you can also see the results as mentioned by (aaroc90) in the thread. I wish you all the best! :-)

FiNaLize

Activity: 212

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 03:43:53 PM

I seen ads for this ICO on Linkedin. I am sure this will take off

Similary I have seen it through adwords. great that they adapted to the china situation.

fedmahnkassad

Activity: 840
Merit: 500

Twitter: @FedKassad

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 04:14:53 PM

VerthagOG is shilling this hard on twitter, he makes a lot of valid points in his ICO analysis. Go check it out. https://medium.com/@VerthagOG/blackmoon-crypto-is-part-of-the-blackmoon-financial-group-a-financial-technology-company-founded-56b5a64d88c3
K-

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 04:28:55 PM

Hello guys. Thank you all for your feedbacks.
I hope you will enjoy the ico!

parat8t9

Activity: 154

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 04:40:26 PM

This seems like a very good project. Are there any issues with US Citizens participating in the public ICO? I only say China and Singapore restrictions. Also I tried to confirm but haven't received an email yet, should I try again or is there a delay?
kchulani

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 05:31:16 PM

Not that I know of. On their site it is only restricting countries of Singapore and China, I think USA and other countries should be fine. But I have to say Black Moon Crypto responded so quickly to the news on the ICO ban. Going forward their portfolio is quite large already and only going to grow bigger. This is your opportunity to get in. If there is a Crypto out there worth mentioning it is by far Black Moon Crypto. The amount of potential this crypto has is amazing. Also I would also like to share with you a very good video that Crypto Bobby has posted. a must see . Here check it out.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NAKQBr1u9e8

Thank you

sammy.one

Activity: 68

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 06:42:00 PM

I expect this coin to reach similar levels as iconomi.
Agree on that for the short to mid, and I think mid to long term it goes far beyond Iconomi.
miKcrypto

Activity: 168

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 06:50:08 PM

I have to say I am a little surprised about the amount so far in the pre ICO, I never expected anything like that. Over $9 mil is alot! I felt there wasn't alot of hype surrounding this project but boy was i wrong  Grin

More confident now in the potential success of this project having seen the response

There is definitely a lot of hype building up around the project. I expect the ICO to sell out relatively quickly and with that we should see a good opening price after token distribution.

OneUnderBridge

Activity: 368
Merit: 266

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2017, 07:20:29 PM

I have to say I am a little surprised about the amount so far in the pre ICO, I never expected anything like that. Over $9 mil is alot! I felt there wasn't alot of hype surrounding this project but boy was i wrong  Grin

More confident now in the potential success of this project having seen the response

There is definitely a lot of hype building up around the project. I expect the ICO to sell out relatively quickly and with that we should see a good opening price after token distribution.

It will probably be sold-out within seconds like some of the other big projects. At least they limited the single transaction sizes down to 1 million dollars. That will slow things down a bit and maybe some of us small fish can get in on the ICO before the cap is reached. Be prepared and have your finger on the send key.

▐█▌
                   ███
                  █████
                ▄███████▄
 ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
  ▀███████████████████████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████████████████████▀
      ██████████████ ██████████████
      ▐████████████   ████████████▌
       ███████████     ███████████
      ▐██████████       ██████████▌
      █████████▀         ▀█████████
    ▄████████▀             ▀████████▄
  ▄███████▀▀                 ▀▀███████▄
▄█████▀▀                         ▀▀█████▄
Trade  Whitepaper  Bounties    ▬▬▬▬▬
..Connect and Create..
                ▄▄████▄▄
               ██████████
              ████████████
              ████████████
      █████   ████████████   █████
     ███████  ████████████  ███████
     ███████   ██████████   ███████
     ███████    ████████    ███████
      ██████    ████████    ██████
      █████▀   ██████████   ▀█████
   ▄▄██▀▀    ██████████████    ▀▀█▄▄
 █████  ████████████████████████  █████
█████  ██████████████████████████  █████
       ██████████████████████████

The Movement
Unstoppable Organization
                  ▐█▌
                   ███
                  █████
                ▄███████▄
 ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
  ▀███████████████████████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████████████████████▀
      ██████████████ ██████████████
      ▐████████████   ████████████▌
       ███████████     ███████████
      ▐██████████       ██████████▌
      █████████▀         ▀█████████
    ▄████████▀             ▀████████▄
  ▄███████▀▀                 ▀▀███████▄
▄█████▀▀                         ▀▀█████▄      
Trade  Whitepaper  Bounties    ▬▬▬
Connect and Create
⌠                  ▄▄████▄▄
               ██████████
              ████████████
              ████████████
      █████   ████████████   █████
     ███████   ██████████   ███████
     ███████    ████████    ███████
      ██████    ████████    ██████
      █████▀   ██████████   ▀█████
   ▄▄██▀▀    ██████████████    ▀▀█▄▄
 █████  ████████████████████████  █████
█████  ██████████████████████████  █████
tortellino

Activity: 504

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 07:34:26 PM

whats the minimum to invest?

▄█████████████████▄▄▄
███████████████████████▄
██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████  ▄▄▄▄
█████              ▀█████████▀
█████                ██████▀
█████             ▄██████▀
█████         ▄▄██████▓▀   
█████      ▄▄███████▀   ▄▓██
█████   ▄▄███████▓▀   ▄▓████
█████▄█████████▀   ▄▓██████▌
████████████▓▀   ▄▓████████
██████████▀   ▄▓██████████
████████▀   ▄███████████▀
 ▀███▓▀   ▄▓███████▀▀▀┘
.DEVAULT.     
  ●   

.COMMUNITYE
.GOVERNANCE.
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
  .ICOEE
PREMINE
████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████
artem6662

Activity: 448
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 08:03:55 PM
Last edit: September 07, 2017, 08:29:40 PM by artem6662

In this thread they wrote that ICO will accept deposits of any size, that is, there is no minimum

kchulani

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 08:14:08 PM

Good to know for the upcoming ICO. Other than that I also read that 50% of tokens will be with the public and 50% in held by the team and creators and as well for growth and function of of the platform going forward. With their experience they are not blindly just raising any amount. Their have clearly and transparently shown us where the investments are going. By doing that they have gained something priceless, and that trust.

sud

Activity: 826
Merit: 301

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 09:31:58 PM

No minimum, only max is set to $1M afaik. Good news to all small contributors.
K-

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 10:37:54 PM

This seems like a very good project. Are there any issues with US Citizens participating in the public ICO? I only say China and Singapore restrictions. Also I tried to confirm but haven't received an email yet, should I try again or is there a delay?

Yes US citizens can participate in the public ICO. They can hold BMC token but they cannot be eligible to be Continuous Contributors.

K-

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 10:58:44 PM

No minimum, only max is set to $1M afaik. Good news to all small contributors.

Confirmed, there is no minimum to invest, only a cap of 1 million dollars.
I remember you can invest in BTC, ETH and LTC. In case you decide to invest in ETH they should come from the address you put in the form for pre-registration to the ico.

K-

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 12:56:23 AM
Last edit: September 08, 2017, 06:33:34 AM by K-

Good to know for the upcoming ICO. Other than that I also read that 50% of tokens will be with the public and 50% in held by the team and creators and as well for growth and function of of the platform going forward. With their experience they are not blindly just raising any amount. Their have clearly and transparently shown us where the investments are going. By doing that they have gained something priceless, and that trust.

It is not like that. Only 20% of tokens go to team and creators. 50% to public and the other 30% goes to a 24 months reserve ("downside protection").
At the end of 24 months the amount of this reserve, of course the amount unused, goes to the platform for new developments.

Downside Protection allows token holders to sell their tokens back to Blackmoon Crypto if the price goes down. This protects contributors from potential dumps and decline in the price of BMC token. As said before, this offer is active for 24 months from the end of the token distribution period. The company will allocate 30% of the crowdsale as a reserve for this. The buyback is set at 80% of the initial Distribution Rate.

In other words, should the price go down below $0.8, Blackmoon Crypto will step in to buy back the tokens at $0.8 from anyone willing to sell. This will protect investors from potential dumps in the market..

You can read more about downside protection here: https://medium.com/blackmoon-crypto/what-is-the-downside-protection-752bec43e417

aaroc90

Activity: 140

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 04:18:35 AM

It is not like that. Only 20% of tokens go to team and creators. 50% to public and the other 30% goes to a 24 months reserve ("downside protection").
At the end of 24 months the amount of this reserve, of course the amount unused, goes to the platform for new development.

Downside Protection allows token holders to sell their tokens back to Blackmoon Crypto if the price goes down. This protects contributors from potential dumps and decline in the price of BMC token. As said before, this offer is active for 24 months from the end of the token distribution period. The company will allocate 30% of the crowdsale as a reserve for this. The buyback is set at 80% of the initial Distribution Rate.

In other words, should the price go down below $0.8, Blackmoon Crypto will step in to buy back the tokens at $0.8 from anyone willing to sell. This will protect investors from potential dumps in the market..

You can read more about downside protection here: https://medium.com/blackmoon-crypto/what-is-the-downside-protection-752bec43e417

Ah I wasn't aware of that. That's a good amount of protection for big investors wanting a bit more security in their investment.

So after the first 24 months these funds can be used for development how they see fit? So basically its protection for the initial setup of the platform, until it gets on its feet

Pigzbe
⇐ ● Pigzbe is a piggy-wallet powered by a family-friendly cryptocurrency ● ⇒
○ ○ ○ ➀ WEBSITEWHITEPAPERTELEGRAMTWITTERFACEBOOK  ○ ○ ○
imtiazmahmood

Activity: 476

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 04:38:08 AM

what's different between blackmoon and others same project?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: