Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 05:13:59 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 »
  Print  
Author Topic: |ANN| CrocodileCash | PoW/DPOS/PoS Hybrid | Snap Them Up Fast | Android Wallet |  (Read 61407 times)
currypto

Activity: 196
Merit: 135

Sit back, relax, eat some nachos and have a drink.

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2017, 02:41:40 PM

Well it's been about a week and no players for my game Tongue

I think it's time to start supporting other coins.

I said I would wait a month, but there is no point waiting if no one is playing!

Regardless, it's not a problem. I will hold onto my CrocodileCash to stake and for those fast transactions Smiley

Funny story, someone sent me payment for my information service, but in Doge, because BTC transaction fee was so high.

There is use for these "side-chains". As long as they are secure and semi-stable.

That is why my game directly interacts with the CrocodileCash blockchain, rather than use an internal account system. Because the confirmation happens within 10 seconds.

I can see more people doing something like this:

BTC -> Altcoin (LTC, CrocodileCash, Solaris, Siacoin) -> Send to receiver -> convert back to BTC.

Mikanoshi

Activity: 798
Merit: 252

Insane In The Blockchain ⚠

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2017, 03:06:29 PM

I can see more people doing something like this:
BTC -> Altcoin (LTC, CrocodileCash, Solaris, Siacoin) -> Send to receiver -> convert back to BTC.
Because it's the only way, BTC is practically dead now for small/cheap/fast transactions.
I even added such convert calc to my mining script))

adroitful_one
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1041

1GhxHtabWhEpdb7e7oEJ2vd542n33BwTHR

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 03:15:29 PM

Hi fellow crocodiles, I wouldn't say Yobit is the best place to trade a coin at as they really have a bad reputation. But probably better than nothing I guess. I always have a hard time to send any money there.

Do not use yobit unless you support them putting wallet into maintance and then never fixing them until they get paid to fix their own wallet. So pretty much they are the roach motel of the crypto world. 'Coins go in but they do not come out' until you paid to get their wallet fixed. So pretty much they let you buy coin on their exhange then they hi-jack them from you since you can not remove them until you paid them to fix their wallet so you can remove your coins.

So to help the crypto world you need to stop supporting Scam exchange like Yobit that just hi-jack coins and charge a ransom to get your coins off their exchange.

Yes, I have observed things like that in the past, too. I would really re-consider the idea to list this coin on Yobit if I were the dev. Or the dev has a specific motive to get it listed there that we don't know about.

The only coins I have that I can't withdraw from Yobit are coins that have been long dead and aren't worth anything anyways. I've never really had a problem with trying to withdraw from here like everyone claims. The only problem with other exchanges is they want TOO MUCH money to get listed. They're charging almost $4,500 to list a coin on their exchange that they can add in about 10 minutes of work and doesn't use up too many extra resources. You can buy a nice used car for that price or 3 lots of land in my area..

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 03:23:13 PM

I agree that ASIC is not a problem. Actually the more SHA-256 coins, the cheaper ASIC mining will become in the long run, meaning everyone can participate eventually.
Hyperjacked
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1119

It's all mathematics...!

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 08:41:38 PM

Hi fellow crocodiles, I wouldn't say Yobit is the best place to trade a coin at as they really have a bad reputation. But probably better than nothing I guess. I always have a hard time to send any money there.

Do not use yobit unless you support them putting wallet into maintance and then never fixing them until they get paid to fix their own wallet. So pretty much they are the roach motel of the crypto world. 'Coins go in but they do not come out' until you paid to get their wallet fixed. So pretty much they let you buy coin on their exhange then they hi-jack them from you since you can not remove them until you paid them to fix their wallet so you can remove your coins.

So to help the crypto world you need to stop supporting Scam exchange like Yobit that just hi-jack coins and charge a ransom to get your coins off their exchange.

Yes, I have observed things like that in the past, too. I would really re-consider the idea to list this coin on Yobit if I were the dev. Or the dev has a specific motive to get it listed there that we don't know about.

The only coins I have that I can't withdraw from Yobit are coins that have been long dead and aren't worth anything anyways. I've never really had a problem with trying to withdraw from here like everyone claims. The only problem with other exchanges is they want TOO MUCH money to get listed. They're charging almost $4,500 to list a coin on their exchange that they can add in about 10 minutes of work and doesn't use up too many extra resources. You can buy a nice used car for that price or 3 lots of land in my area..

Yes sir! The high listing fee makes no sense IMO ... Let's just see how it does at yobit when they list it  Cool

Cheers

@Hyperjacked1 Twitter
adroitful_one
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1041

1GhxHtabWhEpdb7e7oEJ2vd542n33BwTHR

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 09:09:03 PM
Last edit: September 01, 2017, 09:24:12 PM by adroitful_one

Yes sir! The high listing fee makes no sense IMO ... Let's just see how it does at yobit when they list it  Cool

Cheers

I'm sure it's going to help the price tremendously. There's just not enough people using the current exchange we have. I can easilly see this getting up to 300 or so satoshis when it gets on yobit. Unfortunately, i've found a good deal on some bikes and i'm probably going to have to get rid of a lot of mine to try and get the money to get them Sad. It just depends on the buy orders. I refuse to sell for 35.
AlcatelBravo

Activity: 143

Alfa, Bravo, Charlie, Delta, Echo, Foxtrot....

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 10:42:55 PM

Patiently waiting for YoBit to add CROC so some real trading can be done for this beast !

When in doubt, dig it out.
john_W

Activity: 230

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 10:48:54 PM

Patiently waiting for YoBit to add CROC so some real trading can be done for this beast !

yea, its like watching paint dry  Cheesy
Patient man, Patient
currypto

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2017, 12:06:35 AM

You guys need to actually use your CROC for it to be worth something Smiley

How about playing some Croclo: http://croclo.games.currypto.club

Yonks1

Activity: 125
Merit: 10

1, 2, Buckle my shoe ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 12:37:21 AM

Just a suggestion, maybe you should increase the Gamble Amounts.

The current stake range is: 2 - 10 CROCs

10 CROC's max bet seems a little low and hardly worth the play, maybe if it were 10 - 1,000+ CROC's it would be better since then users of CROC could have the option of High Stakes "Gambling".

The Multiplayer Option would be better if users did actually play together for in pot total bets but then again sending each bet to a specified address weirdens things up a little, it's a bit like oldschool hi/lo dice.

I think it would be better if there was an address per registered member, etc so they can deposit what they want to gamble but then again the free for anyone to play idea without having to sign up & sending per game does still seem enticing compared to the norm since all can give it a try without being too tech savvy.

*...*The cost of a wheel on a bike is a big deal*...*
currypto

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2017, 12:44:44 AM

Just a suggestion, maybe you should increase the Gamble Amounts.

The current stake range is: 2 - 10 CROCs

10 CROC's max bet seems a little low and hardly worth the play, maybe if it were 10 - 1,000+ CROC's it would be better since then users of CROC could have the option of High Stakes "Gambling".

The Multiplayer Option would be better if users did actually play together for in pot total bets but then again sending each bet to a specified address weirdens things up a little, it's a bit like oldschool hi/lo dice.

I think it would be better if there was an address per registered member, etc so they can deposit what they want to gamble but then again the free for anyone to play idea without having to sign up & sending per game does still seem enticing compared to the norm since all can give it a try without being too tech savvy.

The feedback is much appreciated.

Thu stake range is 2 - 10 because:

1. There is a possibility for 5x payout. 5x of 1000 is quite a bit of CROC.
2. Encourages people to play more. Smaller stake range = more rounds played
3. Yes, it is typical to have "user accounts", where you send money to an address, and once credited can play with those credits. I have opted to directly use the blockchain for 2 reasons:

1. It's fast
2. It's simple

It's also possible to setup 1-click payment with urls: crocodilecash://{address here}?amount={stake amount}. Nonetheless you alone have convinced me this is probably something that should be available regardless.

I suspect not many people are setup for this.

In Cee-lo, multiple players really doesn't change much when there is a static Bank.

I am thinking how else multiple players could change the game, and still have not thought of anything.

Basically the advantage of having multiple players play is:

1. A sense of community.
2. Building a larger bankroll, so stakes can be increased.

I realize now that I should show the number of people connected to the site, even if they cannot chat. This will give some incentive to stay on the site and try to chat and play if someone sees 1-2 people are idling on the page.

These are the early stages, but feedback like this is really great for improving this game I've created, and any future cryptocurrency software.

The site is also going to have a major re-styling and a real logo, but that's later this week.

Gizzard (OP)

Activity: 98

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 04:55:40 AM

Its nice to see CROCS community getting bigger and having an active development. Keep it up! Smiley

We have a good bunch of fellas here grouping ideas & developments together, dedicating time & effort to help strengthen CROC up Smiley

connexus

Activity: 774
Merit: 503

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 05:20:28 AM

Its nice to see CROCS community getting bigger and having an active development. Keep it up! Smiley

We have a good bunch of fellas here grouping ideas & developments together, dedicating time & effort to help strengthen CROC up Smiley

That's what I like about the CROC community, most people here who are involved in this project are helping out and doing the best they can. I hope it get listed on Nova or Bittrex so I could buy some. Cheers!
viljy

Activity: 1792
Merit: 935

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 08:20:23 AM
Last edit: September 03, 2017, 02:11:52 PM by viljy

This game is a scam. I sent 10 coins and nothing! Do not play, nothing works, no coins. Sorry, I will not go to this page anymore.
Date: 03.09.2017 10:58
To: CfhFk2U9TYuY5wnpmLU1mKhtiN1Auxfsfm
Debit: -10.00 CROC
Transaction fee: -0.10 CROC
Net amount: -10.10 CROC
Transaction ID: a9da9f7f6d2c4aaf3949a90be0f1215e7ce8a227024a22667f3b2f844dd0fdef

Up. The problem is solved, everything is fine
Belligerent Fool
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 08:41:01 AM

This game is a scam. I sent 10 coins and nothing! Do not play, nothing works, no coins. Sorry, I will not go to this page anymore.
Transaction ID: a9da9f7f6d2c4aaf3949a90be0f1215e7ce8a227024a22667f3b2f844dd0fdef

I actually had that the first time I played, I put it down to this being alpha software as the next few tries worked, make sure you don't refresh the page.
Hyperjacked
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1119

It's all mathematics...!

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 12:12:53 PM

That's what I like about the CROC community, most people here who are involved in this project are helping out and doing the best they can. I hope it get listed on Nova or Bittrex so I could buy some. Cheers!

Croc will be a fun project...hopefully something like Doge  Grin

@Hyperjacked1 Twitter
currypto

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2017, 01:31:40 PM
Last edit: September 03, 2017, 01:47:42 PM by currypto

1. Don't give out insulting comments with so much haste.
2. I have no problem refunding you.
3. As mentioned, it is alpha software, but I  do take care of CrocodileCash users.

Relax.

What is your CrocodileCash address?

I do wonder what happened. It is working just fine here.

currypto

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2017, 01:54:54 PM

It is done (Tx): ac677c6c80da98c28bef4a4b4be593e80467a53065dc33cb3a9ca41a2a94bb62

If you can please update your post, that'd be much appreciated.

telematico2

Activity: 67

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 02:04:42 PM

I can not put this image to be seen in the forum.
someone help me

john_W

Activity: 230

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 02:11:12 PM

I can not put this image to be seen in the forum.
someone help me

Nice fan art there man  Wink

ps: you need to get to JR member rank for image you post to showup
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 »
  Print  

Jump to: