Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 11:38:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 »
  Print  
Author Topic: |ANN| CrocodileCash | PoW/DPOS/PoS Hybrid | Snap Them Up Fast | Android Wallet |  (Read 61409 times)
currypto

Activity: 196
Merit: 135

Sit back, relax, eat some nachos and have a drink.

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2017, 04:28:03 PM

Again I take note that I myself even said "after all I don't want to make some crappy sounding coin even though it will be just another shitcoin" but I intend to be here along the way to support it & provided things for it so it can end up being a half-decent cryptocurrency Smiley

Oh & I forgot to mention CROC's Rule ! Grin

seems he run away  Grin
https://twitter.com/CrocodileCash

Or he wanted to create a different one?

That is OK. Gizzard does not have to lead this. Anyone can.

I could lead I guess, but it  would be basically building around CrocodileCash, not touching the source at all, unless if REALLY necessary.

I would like if startsts joined me but he is ultra busy too.

Maybe you can also get Bumba on the dev team... What do you say Bumba?  Grin

I'd be willing to put some Croc in a wallet for a dev fund so it can eventually be sustainable.

OMG, that twitter page was gone! I wonder what will happen to this project if the DEVS are not committed enough to do his job?

The dev gave the project a very good start. There are no "devs", there was just him. He even said himself it was a shitcoin project. But a lot of us have used this to our advantage:

1. CrocodileCash is absolutely a coin with no premine now.
2. It is very solid in terms of mining and staking.
3. Direction is taken by the community, not the developer.

This puts CrocodileCash in a VERY good position. You guys want to make some fuckin' money? Time to decide what you want to do. Please read my last few posts in this thread to understand completely what I'm saying.

CrocodileCash can be the next Dogecoin, except you know...actually be useful and not lose value ultra fast.

startsts

Activity: 1092
Merit: 273

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 04:44:12 PM

I hold a lot of CROC  but I don't know what can I do for the project

currypto

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2017, 05:11:25 PM

What you're doing now is fine - maintaining your market, faucet and miner.

What could be cool actually is an all-in-one service. Make CrocodileCash as easy as possible to use.

market.crocodilecash.org
faucet.crocodilecash.org
miner.crocodilecash.org
games.crocodilecash.org
services.crocodilecash.org
jobs.crocodilecash.org
marketing.crocodilecash.org

and so on.

Our target audience would be newcomers to cryptocurrency.

Hyperjacked
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1119

It's all mathematics...!

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 08:27:55 PM

What you're doing now is fine - maintaining your market, faucet and miner.

What could be cool actually is an all-in-one service. Make CrocodileCash as easy as possible to use.

market.crocodilecash.org
faucet.crocodilecash.org
miner.crocodilecash.org
games.crocodilecash.org
services.crocodilecash.org
jobs.crocodilecash.org
marketing.crocodilecash.org

and so on.

Our target audience would be newcomers to cryptocurrency.

Personally I think both of you should take the lead with a dev team going forward...but I think we have room for a few that have good chemistry. Good times...low drama and crazy fast Tx is what I'm talking about Grin

This could easily be another doge...

@Hyperjacked1 Twitter
currypto

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2017, 09:59:08 PM

I will contact Gizzard to see if he's still around via PM.

doyeen

Activity: 97
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 11:05:56 PM

I hope to see new team of devs that will take this project to the next level. I strongly  believe  that croc cash can be so great even beyond our imagination
currypto

View Profile WWW
September 29, 2017, 12:30:50 AM

I hope to see new team of devs that will take this project to the next level. I strongly  believe  that croc cash can be so great even beyond our imagination

We are working on it. PM'd Gizzard a few hours ago.

Just checked some domains out.

Legit, crocodile.cash is available...for $60/year.

I will be honest, I don't want to throw $60 away. But if someone is feeling generous...Please go buy that domain and tell us.

EDIT:

odile.cash is available too for $6/year...Much better.

We can do something like:

croc.odile.cash

Not ideal but saves us some money, haha.

crocodileca.sh is $45/year

cr.ocodileca.sh is cheap too.

Anyway I dont want to be the one registering the domain to remain anonymous, but I can manage it once someone does buy it and we can use custom nameservers to manage subdomains.

heratys111

Activity: 164
Merit: 71

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 04:45:18 AM
Last edit: September 29, 2017, 05:17:57 AM by heratys111

Guys and/or ladies,

CrocodileCash doesn't need use-cases and gimmicky apps that serve no purpose or useful function.  I'm asserting that one of the principal use-cases for Bitcoin (and all cryptocurrencies) -- aside from speculation -- is as a monetary base that isn't ultimately derived from new debt/credit-issue, banking-and-political symbiosis, or the blinkered-and-unethical fiat (viz.: https://www.vocabulary.com/dictionary/fiat ) of any particular State or regional bloc.  This is very similar to the argument made by gold-and-silver bugs -- see for instance, Jim Sinclair (jsmineset.com) or James Rickards (commentaries available at agorafinancial.com) who are the among the sharper or more consistent of this group. [ BTW 5-10% of one's net-worth in physical (not a certificate or other paper derivative) of these, maybe a bit of palladium, maybe some Bitgold, and/or miners that have good free cash flow (Oceanagold, Kirkland Lake, Agnico Eagle, Sibanye, and similar) are probably a good hedge, insurance or counter-balance in the long-run.  For anyone who is interested in the more-detailed explication of these theses, theoretical sources would include Ludwig von Mises, Murray Rothbard, Friedrich Hayek, and Jesus Huerta de Soto. ]

CROC's 12% stake will prove a good return. For people's edification, do check out for yourself (and whatever/whomever you care about) what is termed "the Rule of 72" e.g.: http://www.investopedia.com/terms/r/ruleof72.asp .  Essentially, the time it takes to double a given amount of something in percentage terms... in this case 72/12 = 6 years. That is (ignoring the price appreciation -- which I suspect will be an even more significant part of the upside), the staking alone can be expected to double anything you put into CROC within six years.  Compare that with what 72 divided by 3% or 5% or 10% will yield in anything that is a more mainstream asset.  In short, people should be buying CROC while they are still cheap and not selling until the payout from staking or the mined value is significant and makes one like an early entrant into BTC.

No developers that might f-up this situation, no masternode-kool-aid/crack-rock, and perhaps no algorithm change seem necessary for people who are patient buy-and-holders with this coin.

If people are however interested in an algorithm change... I wonder if Qubit or C11/Flax algo are ASIC-resistant and/or more democratic/small-guy-friendly than an algorithm such as Xevan?   Similarly, the Zerocoin people are working with cryptographers on something new (MTP? I can't recall the name of the algorithm at the moment) and easy to mine without specialized hardware.  Some thoughts along these lines might turn a pretty good coin into something superb or unstoppable.  Smiley  [ However, I'm on the fence personally regarding an algorithm change (I'm actually considering buying/investing in an ASIC). As a comparison: from among the top-ten cryptos compare Dash and Monero (Monero has better privacy features -- their community often refers to DASH as snake-oil on this; however, DASH has a larger market cap and an ASIC algo whereas XMR is more GPU-friendly and is thus easier to mine) ].

Also, on the logo... perhaps we should put a poll up here or in slack and allow people to submit designs (much as the Spectrecoin community did on their older thread when they were trying to get a community/stakeholder-approved sticker design happening).

▐▐▐▐ CrocodileCash ▐▐▐▐
Fast and cheap ^_^ ▐  Aggressive, non-hyperinflationary 12% PoS ("Strength in Basking") ▐  4.4 million current supply ▐  SHA-256 PoW -- Making old ASICs great again
heratys111

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 05:38:40 AM

@currypto

Anyway I dont want to be the one registering the domain to remain anonymous, but I can manage it once someone does buy it and we can use custom nameservers to manage subdomains.

To maintain people's privacy or anonymity, companies such as network solutions register domain names under their corporate banner so that the actual owner's/owners' personal name/s don't show up under a whois search as the admin.

See, for example, https://www.networksolutions.com/domain-name-registration/private.jsp (No doubt, there are other companies that offer this.)

You or anyone else can then set up a donation address on the site in CROC and other coins to help defray the hosting or development cost.

▐▐▐▐ CrocodileCash ▐▐▐▐
Fast and cheap ^_^ ▐  Aggressive, non-hyperinflationary 12% PoS ("Strength in Basking") ▐  4.4 million current supply ▐  SHA-256 PoW -- Making old ASICs great again
zzwensel11

Activity: 160
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 10:00:46 AM

Nice to see how some of you are trying to get the project moving. Please let us less-tech savvy community members know if we can support somehow.

░▒▓█ / / /X42/ / / WELCOME TO FEELESS FUTURE! █▓▒░
john_W

Activity: 230
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 11:25:01 AM

It would be logical too, seeing a new team of dev is being build  that Gizzard give 30% of the coins he have been staking from day 1 to the dev found. ( there was never a statement saying he would put he's 150k coins on ice, so he had a head start in stacking )

we all know who would have be bigger wallet, so 30% sound rasonable
as heratys111  said the found would be to pay for hosting & development.
the found wallet address would be public so anyone can see it & keep track of the founds Smiley.

currypto

View Profile WWW
September 29, 2017, 01:47:29 PM

It would be logical too, seeing a new team of dev is being build  that Gizzard give 30% of the coins he have been staking from day 1 to the dev found. ( there was never a statement saying he would put he's 150k coins on ice, so he had a head start in stacking )

we all know who would have be bigger wallet, so 30% sound rasonable
as heratys111  said the found would be to pay for hosting & development.
the found wallet address would be public so anyone can see it & keep track of the founds Smiley.

That would be nice but I don't expect it.

Yeah a public funding address would be good.

heratys111 I'm aware of WhoisGuard.

telematico2

Activity: 67

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 11:32:41 AM

Hi All,

The cheap coins, they are running out and it seems that someone is accumulating, I think we will soon be able to see the price for 10000-20000 sat without any problems. Roll Eyes
Mikanoshi

Activity: 798
Merit: 252

Insane In The Blockchain ⚠

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2017, 02:11:55 PM

Yep, 20k sat and then who pumped it will dump everything on noobs Smiley Yobit-style.

startsts

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 07:25:10 PM

Hi All,

The cheap coins, they are running out and it seems that someone is accumulating, I think we will soon be able to see the price for 10000-20000 sat without any problems. Roll Eyes

With that price I will buy a village in Buenos Aires  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

currypto

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2017, 07:57:07 PM

Hi All,

Fuck man hahaha.

I guess there is good incentive to help out to push CrocodileCash forward. I only have ~30,000 CROC from the bounty payment. But if we get a fund account going that'd be great. We can do multi-sig or something.

startsts

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 08:06:26 PM
Last edit: September 30, 2017, 08:56:35 PM by startsts

Hi All,

With that price I will buy a village in Buenos Aires  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Fuck man hahaha.

I guess there is good incentive to help out to push CrocodileCash forward. I only have ~30,000 CROC from the bounty payment. But if we get a fund account going that'd be great. We can do multi-sig or something.

I work on new faucet "robotics" with auto regulating. I can do some version for CROC

Mikanoshi

Activity: 798
Merit: 252

Insane In The Blockchain ⚠

View Profile WWW
October 01, 2017, 02:33:01 AM

https://crocfaucet.blockstats.pw

3x rewards now until faucet balance reaches zero Smiley

heratys111

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 04:14:58 AM

https://crocfaucet.blockstats.pw

3x rewards now until faucet balance reaches zero Smiley

Woo hoo!!  Shocked Tongue Grin

I'd personally prefer a seastead (https://www.seasteading.org/ ) -- but probably want to learn some French to make a meaningful go of it.

▐▐▐▐ CrocodileCash ▐▐▐▐
doyeen

Activity: 97

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 06:53:04 AM

Has anyone been thinking of how to get croc to better exchanges (like coinexchange ) ? yobit is a dick when ever the wallet goes to maintenance mode the it becomes a problem. They won't attend to it and even many times they ask devs to pay before the do update of such wallet. I don't think i would want to trade my precious croc @yobit(low volume exchange compared to coinexchange). This to the new team, Any progress on CMC listing ?. I think if CMC gets @least get 10 request from the community each day , they are gonna consider it. I wonder how some coins without any value /growing community  get there even between 48hrs they hit an exchange. Please let's push this forward, It can be better. #THEGIANTCROC
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 »
  Print  

Jump to: