Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 12:32:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [48] 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 »
  Print  
Author Topic: |ANN| CrocodileCash | PoW/DPOS/PoS Hybrid | Snap Them Up Fast | Android Wallet |  (Read 61406 times)
heratys111

Activity: 164
Merit: 71

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 03:30:46 AM

Sup guys, where is crocodile cash being traded? I heard about an Alibaba partnership

Where did you hear a rumor of an Alibaba partnership?  (That would be great exposure and potential volume... but how would they have come across and then decided on this coin among the thousands out there?)

▐▐▐▐ CrocodileCash ▐▐▐▐
Fast and cheap ^_^ ▐  Aggressive, non-hyperinflationary 12% PoS ("Strength in Basking") ▐  4.4 million current supply ▐  SHA-256 PoW -- Making old ASICs great again

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
doyeen

Activity: 97
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 10:04:20 AM

Will croc ever get listed @cmc ? how is the community planning to improve its popularity. I think getting to better exchange will make this happen. I perceive people are willing to take this project to next level.
KuriousCate24

Activity: 114

I'm Not Pretty Enough !!!

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 11:13:02 AM

Will croc ever get listed @cmc ? how is the community planning to improve its popularity. I think getting to better exchange will make this happen. I perceive people are willing to take this project to next level.

How when the volume isn't even 10k a day which is a minimum CoinMarketCap requirement ?

Other exchanges like Bittrex and Poloniex won't accept this until demand jumps considerably.

I already done my part to get it on YoBit and it didn't really pay off, basically I got my part of the listing fee back plus a little profit.

Flowers Are Like Humans...
telematico2

Activity: 67

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 05:34:41 PM

Study of currency value increase

a. How to encourage the use of currency?

This coin has a lot of potential, because it represents values that we all want to possess
as Strength and intelligence.
Thousands of other currencies, do not have this strength...

Who wouldn't want to pay for their favorite food or drink with Croc's?

Objective 1..
would be to improve the logo, keeping the crocodile dreadful, by its strength and intelligence.
Objective 2..
any comments.................................................

b. Smart and Fast Currency?
In what way can these technical qualities be implemented in the currency....

Enticed87

Activity: 413
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 01:09:58 AM

Has anybody setup a new Twitter for CROC ? If they have or could I can link it to the existing website since its currently displaying nothing as the account doesn't exist anymore.
currypto

Activity: 196
Merit: 135

Sit back, relax, eat some nachos and have a drink.

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2017, 02:52:09 AM

Has anybody setup a new Twitter for CROC ? If they have or could I can link it to the existing website since its currently displaying nothing as the account doesn't exist anymore.

As far as I know, no.

I really hope someone steps up for this.

heratys111

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 05:40:53 AM

I've got a few quibbles and reflections on this...  As some background (and to provide context), I'm somewhat of a relative newbie in the cryptospace (only buying my first bit of BTC back in June 2016 e.v. and starting to read up and delve into alts only back in May of this year).  I've however been very into gold, silver, and palladium for at least eleven years.  Also, as a resident in one of the predominant "Anglo-sphere" countries that is among the "Five-Eyes" (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Five_Eyes ... think Soviet-Bloc East German surveillance with a happy-face or with lip-service/disinformation/the trappings of human-rights and liberty), it's in my long-term self-interest to report to tax authorities when I've had a capital gain on a crypto and also report as income anything that I've mined -- and not attempt to hide these (even though I'm also openly interested in privacy-coins such as Spectre and Monero as I think people can be ethical but most states rarely are at their coercive/duplicitous core).

So... it makes much more sense (to me) to keep a crypto as a form of money/savings or speculation and not use it too readily for day-to-day spending (the accounting is easier as no tax-hit is anticipated when using fiat/debt-based nation-state currency).

Still, I also mentioned Seasteading within this thread previously (seasteading.org) and I think -- in the long run -- there should be more options for political and economic visions than the limited options available as yet.  I also think it's very important that people become more than a one-planet species in this century for long-term human survival.  Cryptocurrencies, I'm asserting, are money for future societies, or blocs/peers within existing societies.  In the places where each of us live now, there is always the threat from vested interests in the political and banking worlds (the reputed "elites") whose grip on power or clout/influence is threatened by peer-to-peer money.

This perspective also substantiates the idea from economics known as Gresham's Law ( https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gresham%27s_law : people hoard good money and the crappy money usually circulates so long as people willingly accept it).  Why would you spend a currency that has a potentially stronger value and is expected to retain its buying power  -- for instance CROC... but any crypto with staying-power  -- when a merchant is forced through legal tender laws to accept fiat and accustomed through inertia or common-use to accept it?   In short, it's perhaps too early to spend cryptos (or one should hedge and spend a little while keeping some in reserve given the political risk involved).

▐▐▐▐ CrocodileCash ▐▐▐▐
Fast and cheap ^_^ ▐  Aggressive, non-hyperinflationary 12% PoS ("Strength in Basking") ▐  4.4 million current supply ▐  SHA-256 PoW -- Making old ASICs great again
telematico2

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 03:48:04 PM

I've got a few quibbles and reflections on this...  As some background (and to provide context), I'm somewhat of a relative newbie in the cryptospace (only buying my first bit of BTC back in June 2016 e.v. and starting to read up and delve into alts only back in May of this year).  I've however been very into gold, silver, and palladium for at least eleven years.  Also, as a resident in one of the predominant "Anglo-sphere" countries that is among the "Five-Eyes" (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Five_Eyes ... think Soviet-Bloc East German surveillance with a happy-face or with lip-service/disinformation/the trappings of human-rights and liberty), it's in my long-term self-interest to report to tax authorities when I've had a capital gain on a crypto and also report as income anything that I've mined -- and not attempt to hide these (even though I'm also openly interested in privacy-coins such as Spectre and Monero as I think people can be ethical but most states rarely are at their coercive/duplicitous core).

So... it makes much more sense (to me) to keep a crypto as a form of money/savings or speculation and not use it too readily for day-to-day spending (the accounting is easier as no tax-hit is anticipated when using fiat/debt-based nation-state currency).

Still, I also mentioned Seasteading within this thread previously (seasteading.org) and I think -- in the long run -- there should be more options for political and economic visions than the limited options available as yet.  I also think it's very important that people become more than a one-planet species in this century for long-term human survival.  Cryptocurrencies, I'm asserting, are money for future societies, or blocs/peers within existing societies.  In the places where each of us live now, there is always the threat from vested interests in the political and banking worlds (the reputed "elites") whose grip on power or clout/influence is threatened by peer-to-peer money.

This perspective also substantiates the idea from economics known as Gresham's Law ( https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gresham%27s_law : people hoard good money and the crappy money usually circulates so long as people willingly accept it).  Why would you spend a currency that has a potentially stronger value and is expected to retain its buying power  -- for instance CROC... but any crypto with staying-power  -- when a merchant is forced through legal tender laws to accept fiat and accustomed through inertia or common-use to accept it?   In short, it's perhaps too early to spend cryptos (or one should hedge and spend a little while keeping some in reserve given the political risk involved).

Ok, in this case crpytomonedas must be understood as futures of raw material, each coin could represent a metal, aluminum, copper, silver, gold, etc...
The higher the value, the more noble the metal must be.

We must then do an alchemical job of turning lead into gold.
currypto

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2017, 05:40:45 PM

Wow, seasteading and cryptocurrency practically go hand-in-hand.

I agree that cryptocurrencies will succeed more in groups than on a global scale. It's too demanding of a single cryptocurrency to dominate (even Bitcoin).

This will lead to several Bitcoin blockchains running and intercommunicating. Perhaps interplanetary exchange.

CrocodileCash is aimed at being a certain groups currency. This group satisfies the following:

1. They are new to cryptocurrency, and need something simple to begin.
2. They want to be able to use it simply; direct deposits to services and things happen.
3. It should be fast.
4. Holding onto the currency has its benefits: you earn more.

and that's all.

To me we are in a sweet spot to make this happen. There are not too many (any?) cryptocurrencies that meet this demand.

telematico2

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 04:03:28 PM
Last edit: October 19, 2017, 04:21:46 PM by telematico2

currypto

View Profile WWW
October 19, 2017, 05:22:35 PM
Last edit: October 19, 2017, 06:34:24 PM by currypto

Big news!

Update for Croc-lo coming soon.

You may want to buy some CROC before. Because the news after that makes using it more worth while Smiley

Basically I'm going to generalize Croc-lo code to adapt to any multiplayer game with "sessions". The goal is to keep everything on-chain - no off-chain wallets. This keeps CROCs in people's wallets to stake, and be secure.

This could mean for example:

You want to play Chess for money. You and someone else create a session and input your money to a wallet address. The code gives the winner the amount they should win.

You want to create a lottery game. Everyone sends money to a wallet address. The code gives the winner the amount they should win.

It will have a simple API to hook into.

It will be re-written in Rust to have extremely low resource usage, so server owners can run several games.

To prevent other altcoins from having this "advantage", you must pay a certain amount in CROC, and also present your game idea to me. You are basically purchasing a license to use the code. Note: you will get the source code in this "package", which will include an example of how to use it and setup.

Any updates or support will require further payment.
This is practically how most FOSS organizations work to make money - through support. Except here we want to encourage the use of CROC, so this restriction helps our cause.

heratys111

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 03:28:56 AM

I just wanted to acknowledge whoever dumped all the CROC at Cryptohub: thank you for dumping 14,000 CROC on my low-ball orders!!!   Grin Shocked Cool   You're a gentleman/lady and a scholar; I'm drinking to your health.  It's my pleasure being on the other side of what I suspect is repeat-business in these trades.  Let's trade again soon (you take the BTC for whatever and I'll keep accumulating and staking the cheap CROC)!

Expect future support or stink-bids in the near-future; however, any newly-bought CROC will not revisit any market until the typical trade is a much more significant price.

▐▐▐▐ CrocodileCash ▐▐▐▐
heratys111

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 04:13:57 AM

Big news!

Basically I'm going to generalize Croc-lo code to adapt to any multiplayer game with "sessions". The goal is to keep everything on-chain - no off-chain wallets. This keeps CROCs in people's wallets to stake, and be secure.

You want to play Chess for money. You and someone else create a session and input your money to a wallet address. The code gives the winner the amount they should win.

You want to create a lottery game. Everyone sends money to a wallet address. The code gives the winner the amount they should win.

To prevent other altcoins from having this "advantage", you must pay a certain amount in CROC, and also present your game idea to me. You are basically purchasing a license to use the code. Note: you will get the source code in this "package", which will include an example of how to use it and setup.

This is practically how most FOSS organizations work to make money - through support. Except here we want to encourage the use of CROC, so this restriction helps our cause.
That sounds awesome.

It's probably big in scope (how ambitious are any coders out there??) but I kind of wish there was more along the lines of Shadowrun (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shadowrun ) / Neal Stephenson/William Gibson/Philip K. Dick/Robert Heinlein/Alan Moore/ or other cyberpunk-or-"Space-Opera"-themed (I know some folks that were bigtime into Bioshock and the Fallout game series).  I'm also partial to historical strategy games (played a lot of Age of Empires and Mount and Blade although not a huge gamer overall).

▐▐▐▐ CrocodileCash ▐▐▐▐
telematico2

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 09:14:05 AM

Big news!

You may want to buy some CROC before. Because the news after that makes using it more worth while Smiley

It will have a simple API to hook into.

It will be re-written in Rust to have extremely low resource usage, so server owners can run several games.

no doubt great news, actually I have some
50,000 crocs, see if I can get up to 100,000 crocs.
startsts

Activity: 1092
Merit: 273

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 05:41:47 PM

what a panic seel on yobit?  Shocked  I don't care.  still holding my coins

Let thing about new features for croc wallet, we have a place for experiments here

heratys111

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 07:21:25 PM
Last edit: October 21, 2017, 07:37:19 PM by heratys111

what a panic seel on yobit?  Shocked  I don't care.  still holding my coins

I don't think it was a panic sell -- my hypothesis is it's a determined dumper.  For instance, someone had pockets deep with CROC to put in sell orders totalling 14,000 CROC (a couple days ago on Cryptohub) or maybe 8000 or so on Yobit over the last several hours.  Looking at the richlist (https://croc.blockstats.pw/richlist ) there are 42 wallets with 10,000 CROC or more currently (I own several of these BTW as I don't concentrate my addresses).   Selling in volumes like these isn't sustainable in the long run (especially after more support bids are put in, there is more mining, and there is more staking by people who are in this for the long-term viability).

It's worth looking at the motivation of the seller (assuming they're rational or motivated by enlightened self-interest https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Enlightened_self-interest)... They had to either buy, stake, or mine those CROC earlier.  If they bought them at a lower price maybe he or she just traded for a higher price.  I think it's more likely, however, that if someone is striving to push the price low by taking out support bids -- he or she is looking to accumulate more at a cheaper price or wants to discourage miners or stakers (so that, again, they can ultimately own a greater proportion of CROC themselves).  I expect to benefit by accumulating more as a direct consequence of those actions (but I also see the importance of letting others accumulate and plan on spreading the word re this coin more widely in an ambassador-type role in my personal/offline-life too -- the Android app is a good resource to use [have someone download the app, gift them some CROC and now they're incentivized too]).

▐▐▐▐ CrocodileCash ▐▐▐▐
LightArena

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 05:30:12 AM

CROC is dying a slow death, death roll ? Sure seems so, nothing is happening in here, yes its all just news but no product.
telematico2

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 08:05:38 AM

Thank you, friends who have sold for whatever reason.
I have 10,000 crocs + Grin
telematico2

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 06:00:36 PM
Last edit: October 22, 2017, 06:16:26 PM by telematico2

Great News ¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡

Workshop Workshop service Manual repairs of tractors, heavy machinery, etc.
ACCEPT CROCO to pay!

http://asistencia90.wixsite.com/manuales-taller Grin
john_W

Activity: 230
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 07:22:13 PM

CrocodileCash is listed on whattomine 

https://whattomine.com/coins/208-croc-sha-256
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [48] 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 »
  Print  

Jump to: