Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 07:29:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 [233] 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 ... 616 »
  Print  
Author Topic: UTRUST  (Read 313895 times)
haxllega

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 12:51:26 PM

Yes l also think that have the possibility tu use a lot of different coin and token is great for Utrust. You will be able to reach more people if you allow a lot of coin, and Utrust will do it. UTRUST can really become a big platform for online payment, even the biggest in crypto world.
I suggest adding the top 10 crypto payment coins like bitcoin, litecoin, dash and so on. I think this will be important to attract as many people as possible.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
magisterr

Activity: 1372
Merit: 259

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 12:54:08 PM

Why only 10? They can add at last top 50 coins... More coins - more users on their platform.
kraterion

Activity: 616
Merit: 145

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 01:00:02 PM

Why only 10? They can add at last top 50 coins... More coins - more users on their platform.

Because it would be a mess maybe, the more coins they add the more resources they have to spend (money, time etc...). I think working, secure and stable platform = more users (not more coins)

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 01:05:45 PM

Because it would be a mess maybe, the more coins they add the more resources they have to spend (money, time etc...). I think working, secure and stable platform = more users (not more coins)

And no one said, they will stick to the 10 different cryptocurrencies forever. It's just a number of different options they want to offer at the beginning. Who knows, maybe a new promising altcoin will emerge in 2018. As soon as everything is working properly they can start to think about adding new ones.
SEELE^^01

Activity: 952
Merit: 137

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 01:35:02 PM

and honestly, there are only a couple of coins which are very stable and have a good volume and wont hit hard due to the volatility of bitcoin very much, such as ltc and so on.
cantdecide

Activity: 336
Merit: 112

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 01:50:34 PM

I wonder how far they will go with adding different altcoins as a payment option. Will they leave them on the list no matter how popular they will be on the platform, or will they remove it if there wont be much traction.

They will go probably the farthest away they can. That i can assure you. Clearly, in a project like this(utrust), having a lot of variety altcoins is a must. Because people want  a wide number of choices or options that can benefit everyone. Because not everyone uses the same altcoins. So i think it is just right to assume that rhey will add as much as they can.
And for how long will they be using every altcoin added to the list? Honestly I do not know. But i think as long as it is still being used,  they will not remove it.

I think their choice of altcoins depends on various aspects, such as volume, transaction fee, community's preference.

I assume they will go by a mix out of volume etc. like the top coins and hopefully something like community vote. They could add some coins for example every two months or so, and let the community decide which they would favor out of for example 4 or 5 different top coins.

You would add BTC? I don't know, for micropayments is useless, miners fees are too high! For example I think verge xvg is great for payments but it's number 81 right now on coinmarketcap, so I think community choice would be the best way

That's one of the points. There are coins more worth to be used then others, even if they are in a high rank position. So that's why I thought maybe make votes with a choise of around 4 or 5 between the community can choose then.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
Pajulapoiss

Activity: 554
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 02:01:53 PM

I wonder how far they will go with adding different altcoins as a payment option. Will they leave them on the list no matter how popular they will be on the platform, or will they remove it if there wont be much traction.

They will go probably the farthest away they can. That i can assure you. Clearly, in a project like this(utrust), having a lot of variety altcoins is a must. Because people want  a wide number of choices or options that can benefit everyone. Because not everyone uses the same altcoins. So i think it is just right to assume that rhey will add as much as they can.
And for how long will they be using every altcoin added to the list? Honestly I do not know. But i think as long as it is still being used,  they will not remove it.

I think their choice of altcoins depends on various aspects, such as volume, transaction fee, community's preference.

I assume they will go by a mix out of volume etc. like the top coins and hopefully something like community vote. They could add some coins for example every two months or so, and let the community decide which they would favor out of for example 4 or 5 different top coins.

You would add BTC? I don't know, for micropayments is useless, miners fees are too high! For example I think verge xvg is great for payments but it's number 81 right now on coinmarketcap, so I think community choice would be the best way

That's one of the points. There are coins more worth to be used then others, even if they are in a high rank position. So that's why I thought maybe make votes with a choise of around 4 or 5 between the community can choose then.

Ye I agree, the community should have a say, in which currencies get accepted. Maybe a voting mechanism, connected to the weight of a wallet?

The more options the better of course.

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
DeepVault
Blockchain File Signatures
deeponion.org
FIEX

Activity: 630
Merit: 276

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 02:27:34 PM

Ye I agree, the community should have a say, in which currencies get accepted. Maybe a voting mechanism, connected to the weight of a wallet?

The more options the better of course.

Like that idea!
Devs should take notes because great ideas here on this thread Wink.

UTRUST has a large userbase, so they can easily do a voting. I'm sure that the coins are chosen will also profit this and I'm sure the price of that altcoin will rise Smiley
viljy

Activity: 1750
Merit: 874

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 02:39:21 PM

4-5 top coins this is not enough. I myself can exchange coins in exchange for fiat money and pay the seller. Why do I need UTRUST then? Need many more types of crypto currency, which you can pay through UTRUST. Of course, it will create difficulties for them, but there is no easy way. Although there is one easy way - after the ICO tell investors goodbye. This is unlikely. We will see how events will develop in the near future.

Are you insinuating that there's a risk of this project being a scam or redundant? Utrust is needed because it makes the process of exchanging coins for fiat to pay a seller so much simpler.

I'm not hinting. But I always allow different possibilities for the development of events. Why does UTRUST need to make an exception? If objectively, then I'm for 5 minutes of time to myself exchange the crypto currency for fiat money and pay the seller. So UTRUST will give me 5 minutes of time? And it's all? The only advantage so far is the partnership with SOMA. If I sell something through SOMA. But SOMA has not even been launched yet. UTRUST needs to look for partners urgently. Its system needs to be integrated into many markets and stores.
matjas

Activity: 798
Merit: 115

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 04:00:43 PM

And no one said, they will stick to the 10 different cryptocurrencies forever. It's just a number of different options they want to offer at the beginning. Who knows, maybe a new promising altcoin will emerge in 2018. As soon as everything is working properly they can start to think about adding new ones.

Definitely they will go with the flow of popular coins on which they should focus to avoid unnecessary work being done on the platform. Who knows, maybe in the future noone will be able to compete with top 5 coins and they will offer just those, or some new coins will surpass them.

alphashotgun

Activity: 154

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 04:00:52 PM

and honestly, there are only a couple of coins which are very stable and have a good volume and wont hit hard due to the volatility of bitcoin very much, such as ltc and so on.

i think with ten different coins 85% of the market is covered
the_donald

Activity: 588

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 04:33:31 PM

I doubt they'll implement too many coins. top 10 sounds reasonable enough.

haxllega

Activity: 392

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 04:33:36 PM

Definitely they will go with the flow of popular coins on which they should focus to avoid unnecessary work being done on the platform. Who knows, maybe in the future noone will be able to compete with top 5 coins and they will offer just those, or some new coins will surpass them.
I think it's highly possible that some of the top 5 coins could be surpassed soon. There are so many ICOs recently that I think there should be at least one or two who have the potential.

imtiazmahmood

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 04:37:44 PM

I think it's highly possible that some of the top 5 coins could be surpassed soon. There are so many ICOs recently that I think there should be at least one or two who have the potential.

in my point of view there is alot of top project in blockchain. i think blockchain technology can use various fields. and in a lot of project i think Utrust is uniqueness project. that can be beat online payment methods.
kraterion

Activity: 616
Merit: 145

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 04:48:48 PM

Not every coin in top10 is meant for payments btw, they're more "assets". After BTC, I see LTC, dash, XMR, IOTA, ADA, ZEC

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
SEELE^^01

Activity: 952
Merit: 137

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 05:51:08 PM

i am glad that paypal missed the opportunity to hop on the cryptohypetrain and implement it onto their system.

utrust can now take this opportunity and if they get more ppl to adapt it, it could happen, that they could rise like paypal did. but i think, that will take a long way.
Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 05:58:40 PM
Last edit: October 21, 2017, 06:11:54 PM by Sozialtourist

i am glad that paypal missed the opportunity to hop on the cryptohypetrain and implement it onto their system.

utrust can now take this opportunity and if they get more ppl to adapt it, it could happen, that they could rise like paypal did. but i think, that will take a long way.

The thing is, as soon as PayPal realizes that there is a huge demand for paying with cryptocurrencies, they will add an option for themselves. Let us hope UTrust will already have gained the trust of a huge user base when that happens.
bitcoin-shark

Activity: 2842
Merit: 605

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 06:02:46 PM

UTRUST WORLDWIDE ✈️

We are actively looking for ways to improve awareness and build new partnerships before and after our ICO on the 2nd of November. Therefore, we would like to let everyone know that some of our team members will be representing UTRUST in major blockchain events around the world. If you are attending any of the events below, come and say hi! 👋

They are confirmed at:
  • 23rd October, London, United Kingdom | 🇬🇧 Long Finance — Digital Currencies Trade Fair
  • 31–1st November, New York, U.S.A. | 🇺🇸 Blockchain Economic Forum 2017
  • 6–9th November, Lisbon, Portugal | 🇵🇹 Web Summit 2017
  • 11th November, Tokyo, Japan | 🇯🇵 Blockchain & Cryptocurrency Conference
  • 15th November, Zug, Switzerland | 🇨🇭 Switzerland Wealth Innovation Tour
  • 22nd November, Zug, Switzerland | 🇨🇭 Blockchain Summit
  • 28th November, London, United Kingdom | 🇬🇧 Blockchain Summit London Olympia
  • 29–30th November, Singapore | 🇸🇬 Blockshow Asia
  • 1–2nd December, Warsaw, Poland | 🇵🇱 Cryptocurrency World Expo
They have a very busy schedule, it is clear that the team is trying to make utrust extremely popular and it seems like it succeeds!

a list of very busy and intense commitments, all of which increases the popularity of the project...
Elkmar

Activity: 294

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 06:35:09 PM

If Elon musk was still the CEO, things could have been interesting.

I'm surprise he is not involved in blockchain projects right now.
mike0182

Activity: 420
Merit: 136

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 06:54:01 PM

I also think that if they add 100+ different shitcoins, it will be trash. 10-20 highly liquid coins will be enough.

Pages: « 1 ... 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 [233] 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 ... 616 »
  Print  

Jump to: