Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 05:52:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 [481] 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 ... 616 »
  Print  
Author Topic: UTRUST  (Read 313895 times)
gatekeeper777

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 06:58:48 PM

Some people dont understand !!!

UTrust is the future the next PayPal

When this project finalized in 2019 and millions oof merchants connect and millions of crypto users  plus people fiat
You will see the price of UTK at 100 $

For those don’t get ico and trying now to low the price with stupid comments so to buy low
Answer .

If you are short time investor wait till price go to 5-10$. In 2028
Or if you are serious long term investor 100$ in some years

It’s your life it’s your choice .

My opinion put the Utk coin in a wallet and forget it for 2 years minimum
Don’t look the price between.
Open the wallet in 2 years and take a lot $$$$$  thousands of profit or millions

To change your life you must want it

BE SMART . Be like Odysseus close your ears from the sirens

See you at 10$ in 2018

X100$ in 2019-2020

This is long term crypto with huge huge profit potential .

That is what I had in mind. I have a couple of questions. Can a cold storage wallet like a NANO S hold more then one type of coin at the same time? I have UTK and a few others. Can someone recommend a good cold storage wallet? MYETHERWALET has lost my coins and i had to go retrieve them. I no longer trust them to keep my investments safe. Thank you in advance.
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Hotalert69

Activity: 10

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 07:25:53 PM

At the present
Nano s is the best .
Value for money .

In the future a lot of wallets it’s under development online with keep you private keys by yourself.

So for now I recommend Nano s nothing else not Exodus nothing
If you want 99,9% security nano s

Shocked Shocked  Shocked  Shocked

Vemu

Activity: 7

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 07:51:53 PM

I want to buy few coins , been checking since yesterday and hoping it would drop to .50 ..... but it seems there is no turnaround
G1

Activity: 23

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 08:46:02 PM

Just got this email. Smiley

Dear community,

2017 has been an incredible year for the development and consolidation of the blockchain landscape and, if you are reading this, it probably means that you are fortunate enough to join us on this unbelievable journey.

Since the beginning, our vision for UTRUST has been crystal clear — to create a reliable platform that is capable of processing crypto-to-fiat payments efficiently. UTRUST will combine the speed and security of blockchain technology with the protection and credibility of the more traditional payment systems.

Countless projects have tried to claim the title of “PayPal of Cryptocurrencies” without even having the most basic understanding of the fundamentals that are key to succeeding in the online payment industry. In my previous experience as a CTO for a successful online payment processor, I realized the importance of not only hiring strong developers but the significance in having a team who can grasp the intricate dynamics in the implementation of online payments.

One of the major challenges faced by our industry is that both, centralized and decentralized payments, require a third-party to deal with the mutual trust issue that surrounds the relationship between online merchants and their consumers. Moreover, the vast majority of existing online merchants do not understand cryptocurrencies and are reluctant to use them due to their inherent volatility or bad reputation.

The crypto payment solutions in existence, and even those currently being developed are nothing more than a wire system, an enhanced Western Union if you wish. While this model has been relatively successful for personal (peer-to-peer) transfers, it is not suitable for commercial transactions between strangers.

As a Payment Professional, I often struggle to understand the business model that some of our “competitors” have decided to pursue. All of them claim to be the “PayPal of Cryptocurrencies”, but in fact are more comparable to Western Union, as they fail to solve the very problems that UTRUST aims to work out to really make blockchain payments feasible.

1 — Buyer Protection

Ultimately, what makes online payments viable is the layer of protection that guarantees a secure environment between online buyers and sellers. In traditional payment solutions, such as PayPal or credit cards, we take this protection for granted (disputes/claims/chargebacks).

Now imagine that a stranger is selling his laptop online, only offering Western Union and bank wire — would you take the risk, or would you rather pay with PayPal and have buyer protection?

The answer is obvious: most buyers would choose PayPal as it includes an added layer of safety in your payment — it is the main reason why it is so widely used.

In the existing landscape, UTRUST seems to be the only cryptocurrency payment solution that fully understands the importance of buyer protection and is committed to ensuring that it is available for all the eligible transactions on our platform.

2 — Seller Protection From Market Volatility

One of the main barriers to mass adoption by merchants is the inherent volatility of the markets. From their perspective, when you have a functional business model to protect, some risks are not worth taking.

UTRUST has identified the problem and created a very simple, yet efficient solution: all payments are immediately converted to Fiat (USD, EUR, GBP, etc.) and sellers get the outstanding amount as they would from a regular payment gateway, with zero risk of depreciation due to volatility.

In most cases, sellers don’t even understand what cryptocurrencies are and our solution gives them the option of not having to — it’s a win-win situation where buyers can use cryptocurrencies and tap into a previously unaccessible market without any need for sellers to change their business model.

UTRUST is the missing link that will bring trust to day-to-day consumer crypto-transactions and become one of the catalysts to drive forward the mass adoption of blockchain technology.

Artur Goulão
CTO at UTRUST
Crytocoin

Activity: 672
Merit: 281

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 09:31:10 PM

It's the best project in recent times that gives investors that much.
fininspector

Activity: 30

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 10:47:50 PM

The price UTRUST will more increase maybe i think in mid january will reach 1 or 2 $ per token.
I think it is very big price. I think even current price (about 0.8$) it is abnormal.
Frank37

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 10:54:25 PM

The price UTRUST will more increase maybe i think in mid january will reach 1 or 2 $ per token.
I think it is very big price. I think even current price (about 0.8$) it is abnormal.
Why abnormal? If it provides everything according to the whitepaper, it will rise much more.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
jackbox
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1024

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 10:55:46 PM

That is what I had in mind. I have a couple of questions. Can a cold storage wallet like a NANO S hold more then one type of coin at the same time? I have UTK and a few others. Can someone recommend a good cold storage wallet? MYETHERWALET has lost my coins and i had to go retrieve them. I no longer trust them to keep my investments safe. Thank you in advance.

Yes, it can be used for multiple coins at the same time. You can store, bitcoin, bitcon cash and ethereum (plus all ERC20) tokens at the same time. You can also load modules to store other coins such as DGB, DASH, etc.

Buy a Trezor and Protect your BTC, BCH, BTG, DASH, LTC, DGB, ZEC, ETH and ETC from hackers.
If I was helpful please buy me a coffee BTC: 1DWK7vBaxcTC5Wd2nQwLGEoy8xdFVzGKLK  BTG: AWvN1iBqCUqG2tEh3XoVvRbdcGrAzfBBpW
If I was helpful please buy me a burger DGB: DLASV6CUQpGtGSyaVz5FYuu5YxZ17MoGQz
jackbox
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1024

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 10:56:29 PM

Why abnormal? If it provides everything according to the whitepaper, it will rise much more.

Not abnormal, can go to $5 or more easily. Probably within this year.

Buy a Trezor and Protect your BTC, BCH, BTG, DASH, LTC, DGB, ZEC, ETH and ETC from hackers.
If I was helpful please buy me a coffee BTC: 1DWK7vBaxcTC5Wd2nQwLGEoy8xdFVzGKLK  BTG: AWvN1iBqCUqG2tEh3XoVvRbdcGrAzfBBpW
If I was helpful please buy me a burger DGB: DLASV6CUQpGtGSyaVz5FYuu5YxZ17MoGQz
adel hmdt

Activity: 557
Merit: 503

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 11:21:09 PM

Not abnormal, can go to $5 or more easily. Probably within this year.
within this year ?!! i can give you a full list of tokens that will get X5 or more withing a whole year, here is the list "Most of Them"
but i agree, Utrust can go to 5$ or more easily, a good one to invest on.
AirFlame

Activity: 784
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 11:29:58 PM

The price of $ 2 is based on almost $ 1 in such a short time. The project is a lot of people, but eventually those who join the ICO are profitable. This ICO has recently been able to print the name of the ICOs that made it solid. I hope they do not rush to places like mth later. When it comes to paying it is hard to predict whether they will distribute it or not, but after waiting so long, they have to distribute it.
Blackwhite69

Activity: 560

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 12:19:14 AM

It would be most likely if it would rise in price by 2 $ for in the future. Let's wait together Wink
SomalichmirdieWelt

Activity: 9

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 01:22:37 AM

UTrust will Rise 2$ soon, and in my opinion it´s not overvalued.
500.000.000 Total Supply, 173.000.000. Circulating and its about 80Cents right know.
I will write Binance soon and ask them to list it, let´s go guys!
Think of this in long-term, this is one of the best new projects I´ve seen so far.
I will buy 20-100 and HODL long-term.
Where can I save the coins as secure as possible? Have no Nano S right know and some of
us told, that myetherwallet doesn´t work correctly with UTK. Best wishes to the project, it seems amazing.
unisilver

Activity: 378

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 01:55:05 AM

UTrust will Rise 2$ soon, and in my opinion it´s not overvalued.
500.000.000 Total Supply, 173.000.000. Circulating and its about 80Cents right know.
I will write Binance soon and ask them to list it, let´s go guys!
Think of this in long-term, this is one of the best new projects I´ve seen so far.
I will buy 20-100 and HODL long-term.
Where can I save the coins as secure as possible? Have no Nano S right know and some of
us told, that myetherwallet doesn´t work correctly with UTK. Best wishes to the project, it seems amazing.

but will binance list UTK there?   knowing that binance is strict in listing tokens? they want a product before they can list a coin right? that's what i heard. Smiley

BTW, how come mew doesnt work correctly in UTK? can you explain further?
g.m.tyshenk

Activity: 392
Merit: 13

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2018, 02:02:44 AM

Who passed kyc how long does the queue go operator?
The average expectation of 1 minute is written, an hour and silence passed.

I had many attempts before I was success verifying. My wait times ranged from a few minutes to over 1 hour waiting. Try off peak hours. When idnow first opens you gave the best chances and shorter queues.  I was so frustrated going through the KYC verification. Just don't give up. I found laptop with webcam option was much easier than phone. Phone attempts many (I lost count after 21 attempts), laptop webcam (2 attempts and successful on the second).  Find a good bandwidth for internet, that was most of my problem with cell carrier data dropping out.
Good luck.... Don't give up!
gatekeeper777

Activity: 16

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 06:48:14 AM

Just got this email. Smiley

Dear community,

2017 has been an incredible year for the development and consolidation of the blockchain landscape and, if you are reading this, it probably means that you are fortunate enough to join us on this unbelievable journey.

Since the beginning, our vision for UTRUST has been crystal clear — to create a reliable platform that is capable of processing crypto-to-fiat payments efficiently. UTRUST will combine the speed and security of blockchain technology with the protection and credibility of the more traditional payment systems.

Countless projects have tried to claim the title of “PayPal of Cryptocurrencies” without even having the most basic understanding of the fundamentals that are key to succeeding in the online payment industry. In my previous experience as a CTO for a successful online payment processor, I realized the importance of not only hiring strong developers but the significance in having a team who can grasp the intricate dynamics in the implementation of online payments.

One of the major challenges faced by our industry is that both, centralized and decentralized payments, require a third-party to deal with the mutual trust issue that surrounds the relationship between online merchants and their consumers. Moreover, the vast majority of existing online merchants do not understand cryptocurrencies and are reluctant to use them due to their inherent volatility or bad reputation.

The crypto payment solutions in existence, and even those currently being developed are nothing more than a wire system, an enhanced Western Union if you wish. While this model has been relatively successful for personal (peer-to-peer) transfers, it is not suitable for commercial transactions between strangers.

As a Payment Professional, I often struggle to understand the business model that some of our “competitors” have decided to pursue. All of them claim to be the “PayPal of Cryptocurrencies”, but in fact are more comparable to Western Union, as they fail to solve the very problems that UTRUST aims to work out to really make blockchain payments feasible.

1 — Buyer Protection

Ultimately, what makes online payments viable is the layer of protection that guarantees a secure environment between online buyers and sellers. In traditional payment solutions, such as PayPal or credit cards, we take this protection for granted (disputes/claims/chargebacks).

Now imagine that a stranger is selling his laptop online, only offering Western Union and bank wire — would you take the risk, or would you rather pay with PayPal and have buyer protection?

The answer is obvious: most buyers would choose PayPal as it includes an added layer of safety in your payment — it is the main reason why it is so widely used.

In the existing landscape, UTRUST seems to be the only cryptocurrency payment solution that fully understands the importance of buyer protection and is committed to ensuring that it is available for all the eligible transactions on our platform.

2 — Seller Protection From Market Volatility

One of the main barriers to mass adoption by merchants is the inherent volatility of the markets. From their perspective, when you have a functional business model to protect, some risks are not worth taking.

UTRUST has identified the problem and created a very simple, yet efficient solution: all payments are immediately converted to Fiat (USD, EUR, GBP, etc.) and sellers get the outstanding amount as they would from a regular payment gateway, with zero risk of depreciation due to volatility.

In most cases, sellers don’t even understand what cryptocurrencies are and our solution gives them the option of not having to — it’s a win-win situation where buyers can use cryptocurrencies and tap into a previously unaccessible market without any need for sellers to change their business model.

UTRUST is the missing link that will bring trust to day-to-day consumer crypto-transactions and become one of the catalysts to drive forward the mass adoption of blockchain technology.

Artur Goulão
CTO at UTRUST

SO I assume UTRUST sometime in the future will partner with an online site? Prolly NOT  Ebay cuz ebay owns paypal but maybe Amazon. I do not think that Amazon has anything like this for a payment system. If the UTRUST team can partner with Amazon as a payment option. Then I think the price could go another star system altogether.
Crytocoin

Activity: 672
Merit: 281

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 06:54:54 AM

Listing in Binance means a 70-80% increase in price. If listed, the price will be between $ 1.5-2.
toolucky98

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 07:14:19 AM

Listing in Binance means a 70-80% increase in price. If listed, the price will be between $ 1.5-2.
Binance and bittrex will give a big volume.
But anyway, utrust already has a pretty good volume.
Im very interested with the development now, really want to use it.
Beny9313

Activity: 92
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 08:04:37 AM

Let's hope they will get listed on Binance as well.
safi71

Activity: 574

https://eloncity.io/

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 08:16:59 AM

Of course, now the Binance is the top exchange. UTRUST already has very good volumes, so there is certainly no problem with the volumes for entering the Binance. About 70-80% do not know, but the price of the coin will grow from the listing.

▀███▄
                ▀███▄
                 ▄███▀
       ▀███▄   ▄███▀ ▀███▄
         ▀███▄▀▀▀▀     ▀███▄
          ▄███▀         ▄███▀
▀███▄   ▄███▀ ▀███▄   ▄███▀ ▀███▄
  ▀███▄▀▀▀▀     ▀███▄▀▀▀▀     ▀███▄
   ▄███▀         ▄███▀         ▄███▀
 ▄███▀ ▀███▄   ▄███▀ ▀███▄   ▄███▀
▀▀▀▀     ▀███▄▀▀▀▀     ▀███▄▀▀▀▀
          ▄███▀         ▄███▀
        ▄███▀ ▀███▄   ▄███▀
       ▀▀▀▀     ▀███▄▀▀▀▀
                 ▄███▀

▄███▀
              ▀▀▀▀

ELONCITY
       ▄█████▄               ▐███▄▄
   ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄            ████████▄▄
   ▓ ▓██▓▓█▀▀▀█▓▓            ████████████▄▄
   ▓ ▓▓▓▓▓█████▓▓           ▐█████████████████▄
  ▓ ▓▓▓▓▓█▄▄▄█▓▓█▄         ▐███████████████████
 ██▓ ▓▓▓▓▓█▄▄▄█▓▓███▄       █      ▀▀▀▀▀▀████████▄
▐██▓ ▓▓▓▓▓█▄▄▄█▓▓█████▄  ▄▄▄█                ▀▀▀▀▀
▐██▓ ▓▓▓▓▓█▄▄▄█▓▓ ▀▀████████
▐██▓ ▓▓▓▓▓█▄▄▄█▓▓      ▀▀▀▀▐▌
 ███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀         
 ▐██▀██████████▀           
  ▀▀▐███████████          ▐▌
    ▐█████▐█████          ▐▌
     ████▌ ████▌         
     ▐███▌ ████          ▐▌
      ███  ▐██▌          ▐▌
    ▄▄███  ▐██▄▄         
   ██████▌ ██████       
TELEGRAM 

Public Sale Coming Soon!

Pages: « 1 ... 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 [481] 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 ... 616 »
  Print  

Jump to: