Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 10:13:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] WalletBuilders Coin [WBC] Low Supply - Transparent Distribtuion - PURE POS  (Read 28968 times)
splinky

Activity: 46
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 06:26:10 PM
Last edit: September 17, 2017, 10:35:36 PM by splinky

Looking forward to the new bounties coming out!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
AzCrTe

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 12:48:38 PM

yah! its monday - WBC for good fun times    Cheesy

the anxious folks await!!!
Steborg (OP)

Activity: 136
Merit: 100

WBC Dev Team

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2017, 01:37:55 PM
Last edit: September 18, 2017, 02:01:07 PM by Steborg

BOUNTIES For the week following the 18th of Spetember

1. Crypto Related Twitter accounts with more then 1500 REAL followers who make a good tweet about WBC - 10 Coins. (Limited to first five and subject to my approval. Will accept lower follower counts if you have large engagement.)

2. Write an article/Info-graph/Design and promote for us. - 5WBC (Limited to first 5 and subject to my approval.)

3. Prove that you own 100+ WBC - 1WBC For each 100WBC you own (Limited to first 50 People and you must sign/verify a message from your address.)
Bonus: If you own more then 400WBC You will receive an extra 5WBC! Smiley

4. Retweet+Favourite our most recent tweet then follow us! 0.5WBC (Limited to first 100 people)

Alternative Bounties

We are a creative team and are always open to new thoughts and opinions. If you feel you could provide something to us for a bounty (Like Exchanges, News Articles, Electrum wallets..ETC) that we do not currently offer a bounty for do NOT hesitate to contact me and ask what we think about it, you might be surprised!

Things you need to know before Participating

- All bounties will be done through Private messages with Me and ONLY me. Anyone else who contacts you is a scammer.

- Do not post your WBC address in the BCT thread or else you will not receive anything. It is against the rules.

- Accounts that are obviously Fake and or Bots will not be credited with rewards! So if your a newbie account be prepared to offer verification! ( I will pm you back if necessary)

- The giveaway is supposed to last until Friday but if too many people participate it may not last long! I will make a post on the thread when it ends.

- As a thank you gesture from the dev for helping us get this far some of the coins given out this week will be bought in real-time from the market.

https://twitter.com/WbcCoin/status/909773430660222976

WBC, Fairly and Transparently Distributed, Perfect inflation rates, Rewards Hodlers! Check us out: http://walletbuilderscoin.com/
miner32342

Activity: 599

PointPay.io

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2017, 03:16:55 PM

1. Crypto Related Twitter accounts with more then 1500 REAL followers who make a good tweet about WBC - 10 Coins. (Limited to first five and subject to my approval. Will accept lower follower counts if you have large engagement.)

2. Write an article/Info-graph/Design and promote for us. - 5WBC (Limited to first 5 and subject to my approval.)

3. Prove that you own 100+ WBC - 1WBC For each 100WBC you own (Limited to first 50 People and you must sign/verify a message from your address.)

4. Retweet+Favourite our most recent tweet then follow us! 0.5WBC (Limited to first 100 people)

Alternative Bounties

We are a creative team and are always open to new thoughts and opinions. If you feel you could provide something to us for a bounty (Like Exchanges, News Articles, Electrum wallets..ETC) that we do not currently offer a bounty for do NOT hesitate to contact me and ask what we think about it, you might be surprised!

- All bounties will be done through Private messages with Me and ONLY me. Anyone else who contacts you is a scammer.

- Do not post your WBC address in the BCT thread or else you will not receive anything. It is against the rules.

- Accounts that are obviously Fake and or Bots will not be credited with rewards! So if your a newbie account be prepared to offer verification! ( I will pm you back if necessary)

- The giveaway is supposed to last until Friday but if too many people participate it may not last long! I will make a post on the thread when it ends.

- As a thank you gesture from the dev for helping us get this far some of the coins given out this week will be bought in real-time from the market.

http://rgho.st/77SS9pYC9

or do you need to store coins in a cold purse? I can transfer them there.

🏦 PointPay 🏦 - Welcome to the future of the BLOCKCHAIN-BASED BANKING
█  ROUND 1 LIVE
ANN    Whitepaper    Ecosystem    Medium    Twitter    Telegram    Facebook
Steborg (OP)

WBC Dev Team

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2017, 03:21:43 PM

Alternative Bounties

Wb8NQHqYy6Lz1U7B8kagMzxsFCrR6iJ3YL

http://rgho.st/77SS9pYC9

You broke multiple giveaway rules:

But i will credit you anyway as this seems legit and serves as a good warning for others, thank you for the support. Smiley

WBC, Fairly and Transparently Distributed, Perfect inflation rates, Rewards Hodlers! Check us out: http://walletbuilderscoin.com/
Benezim

Activity: 420
Merit: 142

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2017, 03:24:37 PM

Seriously?

Huh Roll Eyes Huh
Steborg (OP)

WBC Dev Team

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2017, 03:26:56 PM

Seriously?

Huh Roll Eyes Huh

It's fine, It was an honest mistake he seems like a cool guy. I'll let it slide. Smiley

Also miner32342 I would recommend you send coins to wallet as you can earn pretty good rewards for leaving the wallet open.

miner32342

Activity: 599

PointPay.io

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2017, 03:35:13 PM

Seriously?

Huh Roll Eyes Huh

It's fine, It was an honest mistake he seems like a cool guy. I'll let it slide. Smiley

Also miner32342 I would recommend you send coins to wallet as you can earn pretty good rewards for leaving the wallet open.

Thank you .  Smiley

🏦 PointPay 🏦 - Welcome to the future of the BLOCKCHAIN-BASED BANKING
█  ROUND 1 LIVE
ANN    Whitepaper    Ecosystem    Medium    Twitter    Telegram    Facebook
Benezim

Activity: 420
Merit: 142

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2017, 04:37:00 PM

Thanks for the bounty, it came in fast as lightning.
VincentR86

Activity: 15

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 05:16:43 PM

Thanks for the bounty, really appreciate it!
bravetheheat

Activity: 457
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 05:26:09 PM

It looks interesting, POS is a possible trend for future cryptocurrency development, so it is a good thing to buy some new coin.

I want to have some coins, but I don't use twitter. Is there any other way to have some...
Flash86

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 05:32:05 PM

It looks interesting, POS is a possible trend for future cryptocurrency development, so it is a good thing to buy some new coin.

I want to have some coins, but I don't use twitter. Is there any other way to have some...

When you want some WBC, you can buy it at Novaexhange.
https://novaexchange.com/market/BTC_WBC/

The marketcap is really low right now and it is a good time to buy/hold some WBC in my opinion.

░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░                                         
              ░░▒▓▓███▓▓░░████████████████▓░                                   
          ░▓▓▓▒██████████░ ███████████████████▒                                 
       ░▓██▒░  ███████████▓ ▒███████████████████▓▓▓▓▓████▓▓                     
  ▒▓▓▓██▒     ████████   ▒██░ ██████████▓▒░      █████████████████▓▓▒░         
 ▓█▒░░        ▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓  ░▒███░ ▓▓▓▒░░   ░░▒▒▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒       ░▒▓███████▓▒░   
 █                                               ░▒▒▓▓██████████▓▒░░░▒▓██████▓█
 █▒  ▒▓▓▒░▒▓█▓▓▓▒▒▒▒░░                                    ░▒▓▓████████▓▓▒░   ▒█
 ░█ ▒████▓  ▒▒░▒▒▓▓▓▓██████████▓▓▓▒▒▒░                            ░▒      ░▓██ 
  ▒███▒▓▓██  ░              ▒░░█████▓▓▓▓██▓▓▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░          ░░ ▓██████▓▓▒
    ▓█▓▓▒▓█▓ ▒              ▒▒▓███  ███████████▓▓█▓░░▒▒░░░  ▓███████▓████████ ▓█
     ░█  ▓██▓▒░░▒▓▓▓▓▓████████▓░   ████▒▒▓▓▓▓██████      ░ ████████▒█████▓▒  ▒█
      ▓▓▓▓████▓▒░░                ▒███ ░███▓█▓▓████░    ▓ ████████▓▓█▓▒    ▓▓▓ 
      ░▓█████▓▒▓██████▓▒░         ▒██▓ ██▒  ██▓▓████    ▒  ░            ▒██▒   
        ░▒         ░▒▓█████████▓▒  ██▒ █▓    ██▒█████    ▒▒▒░░░▒░░░█▓▒▓██▓     
                          ░▒▓█████████ ██    ▓█▒█████▓             ░▓██▓       
                                  ░▒▓█▓ ██ ░▒██░██████▓  ▒▒▒░   ▒▓███▒         
                                      █▓▒▓████░▓████▓ ▓▓▓██████████░           
                                       ▓█▓▓▓▓▓█████▓          ░▒▒               
                                         ▒▓▓██▓▒░                               

|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ███████████▀     ██ ██
██ ██████████▌   ▄▄▄██ ██
██ ██████████   ██████ ██
██ ███████          ██ ██
██ ███████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄██ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██

██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
|
Whitepaper
Ann Thread
Bounty Thread
Steborg (OP)

WBC Dev Team

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2017, 09:33:46 PM

If you feel you can bring anything to the table that could be beneficial to the project I am open to discuss ideas and bounties, get in touch! Smiley

Also the give away will last until Friday so if you already own some WBC i recommend you get involved! Smiley

SHNICI

Activity: 434
Merit: 260

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2017, 01:09:09 AM

If you feel you can bring anything to the table that could be beneficial to the project I am open to discuss ideas and bounties, get in touch! Smiley

Also the give away will last until Friday so if you already own some WBC i recommend you get involved! Smiley

Dude, you can just read enough threads, there are many different options for ideas how to make it popular..., In the other hand if you just want to give bounties ..., then do the ppl to sweet a ltl bit more Wink almost every one can make fake profiles and can cheat...
You know what worth the WBC, and you probably want they to worth a bit or just more ..., every one like you, me, or who have them will be happy if they are. You are not giving dust just for free
And I think the best way to make them worth more or profitable.., is good if we (the community) not only expect you to give for free...  too if we invest in, buy and STAKE xD

Regards: SHNICI
Steborg (OP)

WBC Dev Team

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2017, 01:58:56 AM

Dude, you can just read enough threads, there are many different options for ideas how to make it popular..., In the other hand if you just want to give bounties ..., then do the ppl to sweet a ltl bit more Wink almost every one can make fake profiles and can cheat...
You know what worth the WBC, and you probably want they to worth a bit or just more ..., every one like you, me, or who have them will be happy if they are. You are not giving dust just for free
And I think the best way to make them worth more or profitable.., is good if we (the community) not only expect you to give for free...  too if we invest in, buy and STAKE xD

Regards: SHNICI

I'm not sure I understood a single sentence in that but I guess it's positive towards WBC? Thanks? lol.

Flash86

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 07:47:07 AM

Novaexchange is not the best site to chart, but you can see WBC had a breakout from the triangle today.
We need more volume for now, to break the resistance at arround 45k, then we can test the last ATH.

░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░                                         
              ░░▒▓▓███▓▓░░████████████████▓░                                   
          ░▓▓▓▒██████████░ ███████████████████▒                                 
       ░▓██▒░  ███████████▓ ▒███████████████████▓▓▓▓▓████▓▓                     
  ▒▓▓▓██▒     ████████   ▒██░ ██████████▓▒░      █████████████████▓▓▒░         
 ▓█▒░░        ▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓  ░▒███░ ▓▓▓▒░░   ░░▒▒▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒       ░▒▓███████▓▒░   
 █                                               ░▒▒▓▓██████████▓▒░░░▒▓██████▓█
 █▒  ▒▓▓▒░▒▓█▓▓▓▒▒▒▒░░                                    ░▒▓▓████████▓▓▒░   ▒█
 ░█ ▒████▓  ▒▒░▒▒▓▓▓▓██████████▓▓▓▒▒▒░                            ░▒      ░▓██ 
  ▒███▒▓▓██  ░              ▒░░█████▓▓▓▓██▓▓▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░          ░░ ▓██████▓▓▒
    ▓█▓▓▒▓█▓ ▒              ▒▒▓███  ███████████▓▓█▓░░▒▒░░░  ▓███████▓████████ ▓█
     ░█  ▓██▓▒░░▒▓▓▓▓▓████████▓░   ████▒▒▓▓▓▓██████      ░ ████████▒█████▓▒  ▒█
      ▓▓▓▓████▓▒░░                ▒███ ░███▓█▓▓████░    ▓ ████████▓▓█▓▒    ▓▓▓ 
      ░▓█████▓▒▓██████▓▒░         ▒██▓ ██▒  ██▓▓████    ▒  ░            ▒██▒   
        ░▒         ░▒▓█████████▓▒  ██▒ █▓    ██▒█████    ▒▒▒░░░▒░░░█▓▒▓██▓     
                          ░▒▓█████████ ██    ▓█▒█████▓             ░▓██▓       
                                  ░▒▓█▓ ██ ░▒██░██████▓  ▒▒▒░   ▒▓███▒         
                                      █▓▒▓████░▓████▓ ▓▓▓██████████░           
                                       ▓█▓▓▓▓▓█████▓          ░▒▒               
                                         ▒▓▓██▓▒░                               

|
|

██ ███████████▀     ██ ██
██ ██████████▌   ▄▄▄██ ██
██ ███████          ██ ██
██ ███████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄██ ██

██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██

██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
|
Whitepaper
Ann Thread
Bounty Thread
neguinho

Activity: 561
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2017, 04:23:59 PM

waiting for the right time to sell Grin

Steborg (OP)

WBC Dev Team

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2017, 04:42:39 PM

Novaexchange is not the best site to chart, but you can see WBC had a breakout from the triangle today.
We need more volume for now, to break the resistance at arround 45k, then we can test the last ATH.

That would certainly be cool. A big issue we seem to be facing is novaexchange disabling new user registration and because of this we may need to start seriously considering another exchange. In the meantime I will try to help get more liquidity on coinsmarkets but it is difficult when no one wants to put coins or bitcoin on it. Smiley

gmerk

Activity: 162

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 05:04:49 PM

That would certainly be cool. A big issue we seem to be facing is novaexchange disabling new user registration and because of this we may need to start seriously considering another exchange. In the meantime I will try to help get more liquidity on coinsmarkets but it is difficult when no one wants to put coins or bitcoin on it. Smiley

Liquidity??? What liquidity? You're gonna buy or sell??  Grin

VincentR86

Activity: 15

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 05:10:32 PM

waiting for the right time to sell Grin

Just sell your coins already we don't need comments like this!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: