Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 11:29:45 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin the new gold  (Read 6202 times)
fredo123

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 11:26:17 AM

For me bitcoin is the new gold in digital world because of its unique character and quite expensive material due to its highly demand, People with first time to encounter the word bitcoin makes them puzzled and curios of asking why is it so?, How does it becomes volatile,? Well they gonna keep asking and think how to have it, This is very true to my part, for me to answer all the questions given, I used to read more on internet and i find interest after all i"ve learned. They are truly precious and limited stocks in nature.
nethan1btc

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 11:44:34 AM

For me bitcoin is the new gold in digital world because of its unique character and quite expensive material due to its highly demand, People with first time to encounter the word bitcoin makes them puzzled and curios of asking why is it so?, How does it becomes volatile,? Well they gonna keep asking and think how to have it, This is very true to my part, for me to answer all the questions given, I used to read more on internet and i find interest after all i"ve learned. They are truly precious and limited stocks in nature.
According on my research cryptocurrency like bitcoin is not the New Gold, Goldman Sachs said Bitcoin wallets are vulnerable to being hacked and the price is highly volatile. Goldman noted The investment bank said that precious metals are still the best long-term store of value.
Burks

Activity: 303

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 11:49:33 AM

Like you said bitcoin is new gold in digital world,it is world's most valuable currency if you invest on bitcoin today tomorrow you gonna be richer man.But i think bitcoin is bit more than gold due to its value's growth rate.The bitcoin price reaching high extremes in small time intervals so invest on bitcoin soon before too late.
Granxis

Activity: 1400
Merit: 536

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 12:29:48 PM

The gold prices I know are only in times of crisis, the price of war increases during the war. In normal times, there is a slow price increase. The bitcoin may look like gold in character, but the sudden movement of the price very different characteristics.

.Duelbits.
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
TRY OUR
  NEW  UNIQUE
GAMES!
..DICE...
███████████████████████████████
███▀▀                     ▀▀███
███    ▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄    ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███   ▀████▀       ▀████▀   ███
███                         ███
███   ▄████▄       ▄████▄   ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███    ▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀    ███
███▄▄                     ▄▄███
.MINES.
████████████████████████▄▀▄████
██████████████▀▄▄▄▀█████▄▀▄████
████████████▀ █████▄▀████ █████
██████████      █████▄▀▀▄██████
███████▀          ▀████████████
█████▀              ▀██████████
█████                ██████████
████▌                ▐█████████
█████                ██████████
██████▄            ▄███████████
████████▄▄      ▄▄█████████████
.PLINKO.
█████████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀█████████
██████▀  ▄▄███ ███      ▀██████
█████  ▄▀▀                █████
████  ▀                    ████
████                       ████
█████                     █████
██████▄                 ▄██████
█████████▄▄▄       ▄▄▄█████████
10,000x
MULTIPLIER
NEARLY UP TO
.50%. REWARDS
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
PizzaBTC

Activity: 555
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 04:22:11 PM

The gold prices I know are only in times of crisis, the price of war increases during the war. In normal times, there is a slow price increase. The bitcoin may look like gold in character, but the sudden movement of the price very different characteristics.
Yes the price of the gold is not higher than the bitcoin because the importance of the bitcoin is increasing more and more, I like the bitcoin because a lot of the people are using it and the value of the bitcoin is now very high so I hold the bitcoin and then someday I will be able to buy the high amount of the bitcoin, buy more bitcoin and get the high profit from it.
vok-wok_hok

Activity: 184
Merit: 100

🌟 eSports ICO: 01/11/2017 🌟

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 04:33:17 PM

Yes the price of the gold is not higher than the bitcoin because the importance of the bitcoin is increasing more and more, I like the bitcoin because a lot of the people are using it and the value of the bitcoin is now very high so I hold the bitcoin and then someday I will be able to buy the high amount of the bitcoin, buy more bitcoin and get the high profit from it.

The value of bitcoin can fall dramatically if war and other catastrophes go on. But I doubt that gold will lose its price at this time. Bitcoin and gold are completely different assets

supine

Activity: 1036
Merit: 109

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 04:47:32 PM

Yes, bitcoin is the new gold. That's why I think bitcoin is having a new hard fork this up coming month. I really think that this next hard fork would affect the price when bitcoin gold is released. Some think that forks are created by huge companies to attack bitcoin, since it's price keeps increasing because of market demand.
Mr. Legendaris

Activity: 468

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 05:12:56 PM

When all investments drop and many people complain about economic conditions, then there is a new hope to improve the welfare of all of us with the presence of bitcoin. bitcoin becomes the best investment even better than gold.

█ █ █ █ █
         ██           ██
       ██     █ █ █ █   ██
     ██    ██        ██
   ██   ██               
  ██   ██     ████████                  ██████████
            ███          ██   █████████     ██      ██████  ██   ███████  ██    ███   ███████
 ██   ██    ███              ██      ███    ██      ██          ███       ██   ███  ██
 ██   ██    ███  ██████  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██  ███   ██
            ███      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██████     ███████
 ██   ██    ███      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██  ██           ██
             ██      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██   ███         ██
 ██   ██      ███████    ██   █████████     ██      ██      ██   ███████  ██    ███  ███████
  ██   ██                           ███
   ██    ██          ██            ███
     ██    ██ █ █ █ █   ██
       ██             ██
          █ █ █ █ █ █

Telegram     Facebook     Twitter     Medium
-
WEBSITEE |█| WHITEPAPER

Dux2K
Legendary

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1000

Blocklancer - Freelance on the Blockchain

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 09:39:54 AM

Bitcoin has nickname digital gold for good reason.
But his is something that is for a reason call like this.

Coinroll - Bitcoin Gambling

[fX665GSjkGyrckCzk]
Wylie330

Activity: 258
Merit: 101

New Era of Freelancing

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 02:22:08 PM

Yes it is like a Gold (for me). Bitcoin is an asset that one owns with economic value. It is a commodity we bought in exchange of money. It is like a Gold because like Gold it also increases in value as the supply gets lower. So the more people buy Bitcoins, the higher it will be.

[ PAYPERBLOCK ] NEW ERA OF FREELANCING POWERED BY BLOCKCHAIN 
█  [ ANN ] [ Website ] [ WP ] [ Telegram ] [ Twitter ] [ Facebook ] [ YouTube ] [ Linkedin ]
bitcub

Activity: 951

View Profile WWW
December 02, 2017, 04:00:15 PM

I started to heard about Bitcoin at January 2017. That time Bitcoin is competing against the price of gold at $1000+ . Now the price of Bitcoin against the price of gold is more than 10x. Indeed Bitcoin is truly the new gold.

Sendibere

Activity: 196

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 04:26:46 PM

I've been analyzing all this happening with bitcoin and I'm coming to the following conclusion:

Before the most important asset was the gold in which everyone wanted and possessed, the governments were displacing gold with money a centralized asset which lost its value day by day.

Bitcoin is an asset that goes up in price for all the features that Satoshi thought and gave to it.

Today there are hundreds of altcoins and for sure there are some that are much better than bitcoin, and that these will be more used than bitcoin in the future, but bitcoin will be the king of all the new digital gold. People will use other altcoins as well, but the savings and investments will be in bitcoin, and this is for the simple reason that it was the first altcoin, and that people believed in it from its beginnings.

The bitcoin is here to stay and has created a revolution in the monetary system around the world. And we can be proud to be living the moment when this is happening.

Bitcoin is heading to $4,000 usd per coin and I am sure that the price of bitcoin in 3 years will be exponentially higher than is today.

In Bitcoin we trust, god bless you all

Yes it is the new gold. And we can earn it. Because it's like gold many people want to have it and while it's time it's running down and of course the price rises. The same applies to bitcoins so far turned out to lay a lot of bitcoins because we are sure in the next few years the benefits we receive.
Bezobraznike

Activity: 1274
Merit: 261

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 04:39:39 PM

You can give it a name like new gold is, but bitcoin is a new technology. I like
how bitcoin sounds, and I would not call it the new gold. Bitcoin can be a
revolution that can replace the economy we know now, what new gold have with
that?
   Gold is just a precious metal! Word mining is what connects this two, but
you mine them in a different way. About value with can not speak anymore,
bitcoin value is already higher then gold. Bitcoin price continues to rise and
price of gold is very stable.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
shezu007

Activity: 336
Merit: 121

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 07:43:44 AM

yes the bitcoin is the new gold for the world. people that are investing in the bitcoin are earning more then those which are investing in the gold. the hold of the bitcoin is also better than the hold of the gold, it mean that the bitcoin is real gold or the gold for the world so that the people can make trade and can invest in it also.
Wonder_woman

Activity: 674

I am hired and not own by any Team!

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 07:48:57 AM

yes the bitcoin is the new gold for the world. people that are investing in the bitcoin are earning more then those which are investing in the gold. the hold of the bitcoin is also better than the hold of the gold, it mean that the bitcoin is real gold or the gold for the world so that the people can make trade and can invest in it also.
Yeah thats right buddy. Bitcoin is now the new gold and this bitcoin is better that gold when it comes in earning profits it is more faster than gold. It is more better to invest your money for more money earnings.
MeongElek

Activity: 418
Merit: 10

"simply getting the job done"

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 08:45:48 AM

We can see that bitcoin exceeds the price of gold, although the same increases and decreases every time. however, bitcoin is a more appropriate investment step than gold.

Mycro Jobs                                                                                                                                                                                                   
| SIMPLY GETTING THE JOB DONE
⟩                                                                                                                                                     
                                                           ⟩⟩ Telegram ⟩⟩ Twitter ⟩⟩ Medium ⟩⟩ Github ⟩⟩ Instagram ⟩⟩ LinkedIn ⟩⟩ YouTube ⟩⟩ Facebook
K.Neron

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 01:10:58 PM

Why do we always coinside BTC and gold? There are more expensive precious metals (for instance, rodium or platinum). Think that metals & cryptos are totaly different: first are used in material world as a sign of wealth, second in virtual world to become wealth. Thats the whole salt of it!
setupbounds

Activity: 910
Merit: 509

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 02:23:53 PM

I've been analyzing all this happening with bitcoin and I'm coming to the following conclusion:

Before the most important asset was the gold in which everyone wanted and possessed, the governments were displacing gold with money a centralized asset which lost its value day by day.

Bitcoin is an asset that goes up in price for all the features that Satoshi thought and gave to it.

Today there are hundreds of altcoins and for sure there are some that are much better than bitcoin, and that these will be more used than bitcoin in the future, but bitcoin will be the king of all the new digital gold. People will use other altcoins as well, but the savings and investments will be in bitcoin, and this is for the simple reason that it was the first altcoin, and that people believed in it from its beginnings.

The bitcoin is here to stay and has created a revolution in the monetary system around the world. And we can be proud to be living the moment when this is happening.

Bitcoin is heading to $4,000 usd per coin and I am sure that the price of bitcoin in 3 years will be exponentially higher than is today.

In Bitcoin we trust, god bless you all

For a nature enthusiast like me BTC far outnumbers gold. BTC is a very easy tool to store, and based on a very advanced technology of data, today it is present in almost everybody and also for the simple fact of the BTC does not have to be extracted of the nature as well as the gold it adds much more value.

Imagine the amount of time and money that is not spent on machines to get 1 kg of gold, the BTC on the other hand the biggest expense and with energy, which can be easily circumvented with preventive measures.
lablab03

Activity: 1064
Merit: 112

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 02:45:47 PM

We can see that bitcoin exceeds the price of gold, although the same increases and decreases every time. however, bitcoin is a more appropriate investment step than gold.
thats right even this two options has a difference they have also the same abilities which is the growth rate and also the volatility which is up and down. But the highest demand on that two options Now adays is bitcoin the reason why its value so expensive because of the Massive dEmand of supply Thats why the growth rate of bitcoin is so fast than others. So we can consider it as a new gold or king of all currency because of its valued a head than other currency. . Lol
queenhallmark

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 07:15:13 AM

You can give it a name like new gold is, but bitcoin is a new technology. I like
how bitcoin sounds, and I would not call it the new gold. Bitcoin can be a
revolution that can replace the economy we know now, what new gold have with
that?
   Gold is just a precious metal! Word mining is what connects this two, but
you mine them in a different way. About value with can not speak anymore,
bitcoin value is already higher then gold. Bitcoin price continues to rise and
price of gold is very stable.
yes the bitcoin is the new gold for the world. People that are investing in the bitcoin are earning more then those which are investing in the gold. The hold of the bitcoin is also better than the hold of the gold, it mean that the bitcoin is real gold or the gold for the world so that the people can make trade and can invest in it also.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: