Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 02:51:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Still don't believe BTC can reach 5K, then 10K and then 50K?  (Read 8133 times)
European Central Bank
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1087

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 11:50:56 PM

$5000? Easy. I believe we can reach this point in next few months. $10000? Possible, but maybe only after few years. Something meaningful must happen to reach such high price. $50000? Now I don't believe that we can't reach it. Let's be more realistic, 50k sounds only as a dream.

that's not how it works.

more uses, more off and on ramps, more people all equals more money.

in 2010 100 people got excited. in 2013 maybe 100,000 people got excited, maybe in 2020 100 million people will get excited.

i think people will be shocked at the ease it reaches those levels compared to the painful grind so far.

adoption of something like this, if proper adoption happens, is upwards and outwards. it doesn't narrow down. person upon person piles in until it reaches some type of saturation.

i don't think this current period is it, but if and when it happens our monkey brains are gonna struggle to comprehend it.

Thatstinks

Activity: 249
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 12:33:46 AM

I highly doubt it will ever see $50k for many reasons.

When people can no longer afford something they switch, in this case to BCC BCH Bitcoin Cash.

The more expensive BTC gets the less people will be involved, the reverse can happen and speculators (the ONLY reason BTC has risen) are pricing people OUT. The fractions issue is too confusing for people, 1 BTC half etc but .000234 how much is that jam again grandma? What that sent .01 instead of .001 too bad mom youre out of luck. It has major practicality issues.

It can still see thousands more but not without Bitcoin Cash also sky rocketing and not without turning people off. BTC is NOT a currency, has near no use to anyone at this time and if $10k too expensive to average man.

Add to it any major country like US making their own and using digital and BTC is dead unless you are a criminal or tin foil hat wearer.
whereismylambo

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 12:35:31 AM

When people can no longer afford something they switch, in this case to BCC BCH Bitcoin Cash.

The more expensive BTC gets the less people will be involve, the reverse can happen. The fractions issue is too confusing for people, 1 BTC half etc but .000234 how much is that jam again grandma?

It can still see thousands more but not without Bitcoin Cash also sky rocketing and not without turning people off. BTC is NOT a currency, has near no use to anyone at this time and if $10k too expensive to average man.

Add to it any major country like US making their own and using digital and BTC is dead unless you are a criminal or tin foil hat wearer.

The solution to that is quite simple.

Use the mBTC denomination

1 BTC = 1,000 mBTC
Thatstinks

Activity: 249

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 12:37:58 AM

The more expensive BTC gets the less people will be involve, the reverse can happen. The fractions issue is too confusing for people, 1 BTC half etc but .000234 how much is that jam again grandma?

The solution to that is quite simple.

Use the mBTC denomination

1 BTC = 1,000 mBTC

True but still the average American counting to thousandths LOL

Fractions
Non reversible
Government creation of own crypto
Too expensive to get in in a major way
many many many reasons it will not work.

Keep buying/selling as a trader but realize one day the train will stop, one month, one year, 10 years who knows, enjoy the ride. It is great tech and something will come of IT but the BTC...meh

xuan87
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1001

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 12:38:42 AM

I think Bitcoin is possible to go very high, there is no limit on Bitcoin price, when more people adopted and used it then we will see another rising, patience is not the key to make Bitcoin price go up, now Bitcoin already got a reputation, we need to be proactive and keep on asking people to join to used bitcoin, the more we spread the news then there will be more users and that will caused Bitcoin become more valuable

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░██████████████████████░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████████████████░░░░
░░░░░░░░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░
░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████░░
░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████░░
░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████░██████░
░░░░░░░██████░░░░░█░░░░░████████░██████░
░░░░░░░███████░░░███░░░████░░███░██████░
░░░░░░░███████░░██░██░████░░███░░█████░░
░░░░░░░░██████░░██░░█░███░░███░░██████░░
░░░░░░░░░███████░██░█░█░░░███░░██████░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██████░███░░░███░░░█████░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░██░░████░░░░░░██░░░██████░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░████░░░░░██████░░░█████░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░███░░░█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░██████░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
▂▂ ▃▃ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ TeraWATT █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▃▃ ▂▂
Global LED Adoption Through Blockchain Technology
≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒『ICO IS LIVE』≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
WEBSITE』『WHITEPAPER
≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
TWITTER』『TELEGRAM
ramsdaj28

Activity: 420
Merit: 256

اللعنة

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 01:28:40 AM

I believe that it will reach $5,000, but not until the end of year 2017. I believe that it will take time for BTC's value will reach that. There's no doubt that BTC's price will go as high as $10,000, but we have to be patient enough to taste the success of BTC. In the case of its price going at $50,000, I think it's possible but not probable, if you know what I mean. There's a chance, but not that high.
iram3130
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1010

ITSMYNE 🚀 Talk NFTs, Trade NFTs 🚀

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 01:34:09 AM

I see more people are interested in buying Bitcoins than selling them so I guess the price will eventually go up. $5k may be reached in some weeks or by the end of this year. To reach $10k Bitcoin must be accepted and used widely so it'll take time and beyond that is just a dream right now.

▄▄██████▄
         ▄▄████████████
   ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▀████
 ▄███████████▄      ████
████▀   ▀▀██████▄▄▄████
████      ▄███████████▄
▀████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀████▄
 ▀███████████▀      ████
 ████▀▀▀██████▄▄   ▄███▀
████      ▀███████████▀
████▄   ▄▄█████████▀▀
 ████████████▀▀
  ▀██████▀▀
█████████████████

███

██████████

██████

███████████

███████████████

███████████████████
█████████████████

███   

██████████

██████   

███████████

███████████████   

███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████

████▀               █████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
█████▄▄       ▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████

███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
███████▀           ▀███████
██████  ▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▀▄  ██████

█████  █▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█  █████
██████  █  █████  █  ██████
██████  █▄  ▀▀▀  ▄█  ██████
██████  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄██▀  ██████
███████▄           ▄███████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀███████

█████▌             ▐█████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
██████▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄  ▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████
Fundamentals Of

Activity: 2310
Merit: 366

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 02:47:17 AM

You better believe it folks Cheesy Patience is the key.

I am solid behind the one and only bitcoin. I have no doubt that $5000 and then $10000 up to $50000 will be hit by bitcoin in the future. I do not know though as to when exactly. But holding is not that boring at all, especially if what you are looking at is surely getting there.
eann014

Activity: 1078
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 03:14:39 AM

I believe that bitcoin can hit $5000 and maybe $10,000, but $50,000 is too impossible to believe, maybe when it is already happening, that's the time that I will believe it. But as like you have said, patience is the key.
joshy23

Activity: 1078
Merit: 256

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 03:22:09 AM

I always at first skeptical about the possibility on how bitcoin can even break the $3000 value after it stayed around $2500  for more than a month after its surge in May, but just within a week, Bitcoin is almost getting to $4000 and from the looks of times i will no longer doubt it when it reaches $5000 before the year ends.

Yes, and I thought that when we are going to break $3000, there will be another crash pulling the price to $2700-$2800 but I'm wrong because the price suddenly zoomed to $3200-$3500 and now it it close to $4000 now. Perhaps $5000 at the end of the year is also very possible as the influx of cash into the bitcoin ecosystem is flowing.

Edit: So sorry I just checked the price now and it has crossed $4000 already.
QueenOf

Activity: 546

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 03:28:44 AM

I believe that bitcoin can hit $5000 and maybe $10,000, but $50,000 is too impossible to believe, maybe when it is already happening, that's the time that I will believe it. But as like you have said, patience is the key.
 Grin believe believe believe, No that is not possible, as predictions 2 years ago, it's really happening now, wow be patient to a much higher increase  Grin Grin Cheers  Wink
rvdjeep

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 03:32:12 AM

The fact is we don't know....5000 I'd bet my house on it. 10000 I'd bet my car on it. 50000 might bet the cat.

But really is a fun ride so far!
mrcash02

Activity: 1190
Merit: 525

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 03:32:27 AM

I always at first skeptical about the possibility on how bitcoin can even break the $3000 value after it stayed around $2500  for more than a month after its surge in May, but just within a week, Bitcoin is almost getting to $4000 and from the looks of times i will no longer doubt it when it reaches $5000 before the year ends.

Yes, and I thought that when we are going to break $3000, there will be another crash pulling the price to $2700-$2800 but I'm wrong because the price suddenly zoomed to $3200-$3500 and now it it close to $4000 now. Perhaps $5000 at the end of the year is also very possible as the influx of cash into the bitcoin ecosystem is flowing.

Edit: So sorry I just checked the price now and it has crossed $4000 already.

$5000 by the end of this year? I think it won't happen... There isn't much time, with the currently price increasing so fast the correction will come, and when it comes takes some time until the price start increasing constantly again. By the end of this year I think Bitcoin can almost touch $5000, maybe $4700 or so.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
roomfirst

Activity: 516

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 03:34:41 AM

Damn son, the price of bitcoin is officially surpass $4,000 today and keep increasing since 4 days ago. Well, i believe the bitcoin price can reach $5,000 but i'm not sure on $10,000. It's to big man, i'm already happy even the price only reach $5,000 - $6,000 in the end of the year. What a day for bitcoin history !
Scorpion

Activity: 887
Merit: 516

Bitcoin OG

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 03:43:33 AM

I said $4,000 BTC months ago for an August goal, now it seems like my prediction is too low again. Just imagine if you held 1 BTC - currently you would only be 1:16,500,000 (eventually 1:21,000,000 people to hold 1 BTC probably less than that considering exchanges hold a lot of BTC and people who incredibly hold more than 1 BTC. Also consider some Bitcoin got lost over time too.  Think about holding 1 BTC as you're the 1% of the 1% of the 1% in the world and it just greats crazier with time as the world population increases as well. 

kateycoin

Activity: 882
Merit: 104

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 04:24:56 AM

Yes I believe and its possible that the price of bitcoin will increase to $5000 before year ends. And I'm so excited to earn more bitcoin.

███    TWITTER      MOCKTAIL      WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                        FIRST SEMI-FUNGIBLE TOKEN ON BSC         SMART CONTRACT    ███
███  TELEGRAM       SWAP             PANCAKE      ███
muraqaba

Activity: 128
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 05:15:13 AM

20k by december Wink
Filmmmakerr

Activity: 490

Hello. Bye.

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 05:39:18 AM

I believe it'll reach 20K by 2021.

Campaign Manager (2018)
avikz
Legendary

Activity: 3094
Merit: 1500

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 05:44:07 AM

True! patience is the key here. I have been holding and saving bitcoin since a long time now and started when the price was at 450 USD only. I wish I could buy more at that period, I would have been a millionaire by now.

I can believe that bitcoin can surely reach 10k within few years of time. But 50k USD is a bit too much. To reach that milestone, the market cap of bitcoin needs to be similar to the world economy. So 50k is not possible. But 10-12k is possible in long run.

Rajamuda

Activity: 924
Merit: 255

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 06:12:42 AM

Well i think like that too, i still don't believe and surprised to see the current price developments. Because as long as i know the new bitcoin this time i see bitcoin prices so rise very rapidly and more above. I'm sure it can reach 5k and beyond over 5k. The development of bitcoin is so amazing.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: