Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 04:15:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Thoughts and prayers  (Read 1045 times)
salamyman

Activity: 584
Merit: 502

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 09:55:11 PM

Thoughts and prayers = hopes and dreams. Lost dreams that is.
Yourlover

Activity: 74
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 06:52:41 AM

That's how you see them, without seeing the important of these two cats you will never realized the help that they can. Same as prayer, prayer is very useful to all believers in God, but to those who are not it is just a waste of time. I

DATABLOCKCHAIN
Merging Big Data, AI and Blockchain Tech. to bring critical Info. to the world
automail

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 02:16:09 PM

Prayers are just prayers if we didn't do anything. No matter what we wished or asked for it, it still never be granted if there is no effort in our part. A lot of people just pray and pray to succeed in life but all they do is to wake up late,eat, watch tv and use smartphone until midnight. I hate to say it but a lot of people are doing this. Let me know if you also know someone like that. Maybe we can pray for them to have a job and be useful.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
Ann Impas

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 02:22:49 PM

My thoughts and prayers is for world peace. No more wars. There will be no division of nations. Prayer is the only means of bringing orderliness and peace & repose in our daily acts.
Ann Impas

Activity: 420

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 02:35:16 PM

Yes I believe in fate. Sometimes the road of life takes an unexpected turn and you have no choice but to follow it to end up in the place you are supposed to be
randal9

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 06:13:32 PM

I really believe in the power of positive thinking, because I have often been convinced how it works on my own life...therefore I can safely recommend not to focus on problems, but to inspire yourself and surround yourself with beautiful things and ideas and positive people
orarider

Activity: 575
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 05:09:36 AM

Your life is investing in bitcoin. You need to think to invest in it to get the best profit. And you need to pray for bitcoin not to lose. The bridge for bitcoin exists and grows stronger.
Makingmoney2018

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 08:53:36 AM

Thoughts and prayers = hopes and dreams. Lost dreams that is.
Prayer is our direct/address line to God. It is the process that allows us to talk directly to God. In our prayers, we adore Him, we ask Him forgiveness for all the wrong things we've done, we say our hearth felt thanksgiving to Him for all the blessings we received. Prayer is very important in our daily living, so, we must pray without ceasing.
Jeremiesaranza

Activity: 252

EMMARES – Email as you know it, will never be the

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 09:29:35 AM

Prayer is powerful and important in our daily living we should thanks god for giving us everything we should not every forget god us our creator nothing impossible with god

E M M A R E S  ❍ .... Email as you know it, will never be the same.
EMMARES ICO  |   TELEGRAM  |   REDDIT   |   LINKEDIN   Twitter  | MEDIUM  FACEBOOK 
WannaCry

Activity: 742

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 10:56:08 AM

Prayers are useful to our lives thus when combined with thoughts helps one to build faith in the thought, making it to come to pass. If we believe in the thing not seen, the thought would manifest. Reference to the bible, Hebrew chapter 11 vs 1 is instructive .

I agree with you.. Prayer is actually our very powerful weapon against temptations and trials in life. It is our way to communicate with God. We must pray in every moment of our lives. When we experience great things , pray and be grateful. In times of trouble , pray and God will give us peace. Even Jesus prayed with His father before.
bernashka

Activity: 298
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 03:11:00 PM

The communion begins with the thought of God. Many unbaptized in childhood, having comprehended their life, accept the Holy Sacrament of Baptism in adulthood. Cognition occurs through the Word of God delivered to us - the Holy Scripture, through which God speaks to us. Prayer is our conversion to God, our way of knowing the spiritual world, this is the breath through which the energies of the Spirit are saturated.
Mr.Jovetic

Activity: 115
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 04:39:33 PM

I agree with you.. Prayer is actually our very powerful weapon against temptations and trials in life. It is our way to communicate with God. We must pray in every moment of our lives. When we experience great things , pray and be grateful. In times of trouble , pray and God will give us peace. Even Jesus prayed with His father before.

But what the point in hating that prayers? They're useless only for themselves and doing no harm to other peoples. Let them go and mind your own business.
josephine85

Activity: 154

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 09:56:32 AM

Thoughts and prayers are the manifestation that we believe in Divine Power and intervention. Through prayers we can strengthen our faith to those we cannot see. It helps us releases our anxiety and burden. It can help us to have peace within. It is the most powerful weapon to defeat our own weaknessess.
PrettyFace2018

Activity: 184

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 11:11:03 AM

Prayers are useful to our lives thus when combined with thoughts helps one to build faith in the thought, making it to come to pass. If we believe in the thing not seen, the thought would manifest. Reference to the bible, Hebrew chapter 11 vs 1 is instructive .
Prayer is a connection between us and God, in which we feel His presence with us and us with Him too. In prayer we raise our hearts and minds to God and speak with Him with  a trusting heart. Prayer is very important.
aroweyen

Activity: 182
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 06:26:10 AM

I think prayers are useless. Helping hands are better then praying hands. Instead of praying, what people should do is to donate money, help rebuild damaged property, or do literally anything that would benefit those affected.

Don't pray to end cancer, donate! Even if God did exist, he doesn't care about helping your loved ones so unfortunately, the responsibility is on those who actually exist to make life awesome for everyone.
simplecriss

Activity: 17

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 08:00:07 AM

Prayer is a medium of communication between God and man.. And God is omniscient.. And our thoughts will see and understand by God.. Thought are made to see and think how great is thy work.. To be thankful to Him.. And that is very important.. That is all I know
zngit

Activity: 154

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 09:23:03 AM

Thoughts form before words. Action is the fruit of thinking. Thinking first before words or actions. There is always first before anything else. Thoughts form before prayer. Thoughts drive first to move a person into prayer. Without any thoughts nothing to pray. Thoughts make sense to prayer.

Btw your cats are so soo cute. I personally like them.
 Cheesy
sharnel18

Activity: 168

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 03:40:34 PM

Thoughts and Prayers is all we need to feed our spiritual life,prayers is  powerful,it is the only way to talk to our God,and it will help us to have peace of mind ,and how to handle things into the right desicions.
suyanico

Activity: 124
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 04:55:11 PM

Depending on one's beliefs, whether thoughts and prayers are useful. but for me the prayer is one important factor besides the effort to be done to get something that is in my desire. because prayer can fulfill the needs of life and also provide peace for life
Daniel91
Legendary

Activity: 3374
Merit: 1824

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 05:00:26 PM

Thoughts and prayers are spiritual energy, received by God, which we can use to help others.
Its powerful tool to protect somebody, to create positive energy, atmosphere and to improve internal situation of other people.
Prayers are also personal talks with our Heavenly Father.
Don't neglect it.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀