Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 03:06:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 [78] 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 ... 130 »
  Print  
Author Topic: "Zoin is rebranding to Noir"  (Read 99395 times)
timugene

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 07:30:01 AM

How to reindex your Windows Wallet

by @DMZ

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
xldon2lx

Activity: 57

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 07:50:54 AM

Why are they killing the miners? 4 coins/block reward? That's not even sufficient to get a ROI. Would have been great if they reduced the emission to 60 seconds.
It's a matter of price only. But I agree that 65% MN reward is not good at all.

Yeah I understand the price part... But with 65% on MN and with 25000ZOI requirement for a MN... That's a recipe for centralization...

Rich investors are gonna create multiple MNs. And those who can't afford loses 65% of their earnings.

That's 65% of the coins going only to those with huge holdings already.

They should have thought that mining is expensive and hosting a MN costs barely nothing. Now you forward the majority of the reward to those who barely spend anything.
loopa

Activity: 1

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 08:50:04 AM

Why are they killing the miners? 4 coins/block reward? That's not even sufficient to get a ROI. Would have been great if they reduced the emission to 60 seconds.

Yeah I understand the price part... But with 65% on MN and with 25000ZOI requirement for a MN... That's a recipe for centralization...

Rich investors are gonna create multiple MNs. And those who can't afford loses 65% of their earnings.

They should have thought that mining is expensive and hosting a MN costs barely nothing. Now you forward the majority of the reward to those who barely spend anything.

I believe it is time to say Goodbye to Zoin due to unfair rewards distribution between MN and miner!!!
timugene

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 09:43:23 AM

I believe it is time to say Goodbye to Zoin due to unfair rewards distribution between MN and miner!!!

A large factor of Zoin’s circulation has already been mined by miners, it is only fair for MN owners to receive 65% of the remaining ~3.5 million coins
timugene

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 04:07:15 PM

The WEB & TOR wallet will be upgraded at  9PM CET tonight! There will be a minor downtime.
incognitosniper

Activity: 2

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 04:28:00 PM
Last edit: March 14, 2018, 04:40:27 PM by incognitosniper

A large factor of Zoin’s circulation has already been mined by miners, it is only fair for MN owners to receive 65% of the remaining ~3.5 million coins

Now you forward the majority of the reward to those who barely spend anything.

It makes you wonder why  Wink

I believe it is time to say Goodbye to Zoin due to unfair rewards distribution between MN and miner

I'm sure many said goodbye to this scamcoin as soon as the "team" announced 25K. They say "it was voted by the community", ask them what options they gave the community. Options that only favoured them and their money grabbing intentions. So much for a "community coin". Ask them, if this coin is a "community coin", is the development fund also managed by the community or only by a select few people?  Roll Eyes

Unless if those miners are MN owners, which looks to be the case. In which case it seems like the people pushing for masternodes now are the same people who mined 80% of total supply in less than 2 years. Zoin is blatantly a money grab for a select few, and this coin is going nowhere when people figure it out. There is no future with this pump and dump coin.  Smiley
kamikaza

Activity: 597
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 09:32:10 PM

Team already hinted on a 25K ZOI Zoinode with high ROI when the price was only 0.02 cents. I mined zoin myself for almost 5 months and got enough to run one masternode and I was also able to pay for my mining costs. It is also a question of investing in long term development of a project, which btw can all be found on the roadmap, discord (before slack) etc.

I know many miners who just mine and dump it all on the market to make come quick profit. Miners have been able to mine over 17 million zoin...please learn to invest and adapt. 

The decision was made by the community. And the 25K ZOI + 65% of block reward is actually good for the network stability. In the end masternodes are made to stabilize and improve the network.

Enlil313

Activity: 20

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 02:33:44 AM

Quote from: Enlil313 link=topic=2085112.msg32192360#msg32192360 date Grin=1520923287
Mi dirección para donaciones Venezuela (Bolivarian Republic of):  ZZ14icgpuKBBVtA7T8BQtWCnv3eGt6B5ke  Desde hace un mes minando ZOIN ZOIN Disculpen por escribir en castellano. Pero puedo decir que soy el único Venezolano con wallet Zoin Smiley Saludos a la comunidad de ZOIN ....

Saludos chamo.  Cool Maracaibo representing.
Sabía que no era el único Venezolano con wallet Zoin quería ver que decían y si salio un pendejo ahí que ni sabe escribir tratando de insultar ja ja  ... Saludos bro desde Valencia ...
elhectorcast

Activity: 34

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 03:02:30 AM

Wink If i don't update, i won't have MN?
Enlil313

Activity: 20

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 03:34:03 AM

Mi dirección para donaciones Venezuela (Bolivarian Republic of):  ZZ14icgpuKBBVtA7T8BQtWCnv3eGt6B5ke  Desde hace un mes minando ZOIN ZOIN Disculpen por escribir en castellano. Pero puedo decir que soy el único Venezolano con wallet Zoin Smiley Saludos a la comunidad de ZOIN ....

tu ere mariko? naa mas q teneis como 30 alante lol
Torr muerdelo si vas a insultar escribe bien el castellano marico deja la flojera de escribir bien .... Se muy bien que no soy el unico solo quise colocarlo ..... .I.
HashashInc

Activity: 131

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 09:48:14 AM

It makes you wonder why  Wink

I believe it is time to say Goodbye to Zoin due to unfair rewards distribution between MN and miner

I'm sure many said goodbye to this scamcoin as soon as the "team" announced 25K. They say "it was voted by the community", ask them what options they gave the community. Options that only favoured them and their money grabbing intentions. So much for a "community coin". Ask them, if this coin is a "community coin", is the development fund also managed by the community or only by a select few people?  Roll Eyes

Unless if those miners are MN owners, which looks to be the case. In which case it seems like the people pushing for masternodes now are the same people who mined 80% of total supply in less than 2 years. Zoin is blatantly a money grab for a select few, and this coin is going nowhere when people figure it out. There is no future with this pump and dump coin.  Smiley

Trolllll  Cheesy
This coin has a team that works so much and very well, always improving the project, scam coin? So funny....
Hello hello troll back to your little coin

M.
incognitosniper

Activity: 2

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 11:21:40 AM

It makes you wonder why  Wink

I'm sure many said goodbye to this scamcoin as soon as the "team" announced 25K. They say "it was voted by the community", ask them what options they gave the community. Options that only favoured them and their money grabbing intentions. So much for a "community coin". Ask them, if this coin is a "community coin", is the development fund also managed by the community or only by a select few people?  Roll Eyes

Unless if those miners are MN owners, which looks to be the case. In which case it seems like the people pushing for masternodes now are the same people who mined 80% of total supply in less than 2 years. Zoin is blatantly a money grab for a select few, and this coin is going nowhere when people figure it out. There is no future with this pump and dump coin.  Smiley

Trolllll  Cheesy
This coin has a team that works so much and very well, always improving the project, scam coin? So funny....
Hello hello troll back to your little coin

M.

Do you have access to the 1 million Zoin from the development fund? It's a community coin, if you don't have access to it then why do only 1 or 2 people control it and where it is sent?

If this team is so great then ask them who nominates new team members. Is this by community vote?

So much for a "community coin". Keep telling yourself that if it makes you feel good about your scam bag. In truth, only a few people control everything, making it a centralised shitcoin which will be exposed in good time  Wink
monalito

Activity: 251
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 12:00:57 PM

wallet  3.1.4 I not sync  used cmd to reindex and then working and after closed wallet it not sync again ..and I delete appdata file reindex back all
now wallet sync But after closed and reopen again it not sync .. Huh Angry

F7kZLsZ9XJpMVpzG9xzPXQ6oqbEjHTx1VU
Danielavgonz

Activity: 37

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 03:25:43 PM

Quote from: Enlil313 link=topic=2085112.msg32192360#msg32192360 date Grin=1520923287
Mi dirección para donaciones Venezuela (Bolivarian Republic of):  ZZ14icgpuKBBVtA7T8BQtWCnv3eGt6B5ke  Desde hace un mes minando ZOIN ZOIN Disculpen por escribir en castellano. Pero puedo decir que soy el único Venezolano con wallet Zoin Smiley Saludos a la comunidad de ZOIN ....

Saludos chamo.  Cool Maracaibo representing.
Sabía que no era el único Venezolano con wallet Zoin quería ver que decían y si salio un pendejo ahí que ni sabe escribir tratando de insultar ja ja  ... Saludos bro desde Valencia ...

jajaja de valencia tenias q ser,

deja de pedir donaciones y ganatelas! Por eso es q Venezuela esta como esta... sinceramente.

Jejejejejeje......
elhectorcast

Activity: 34

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 10:07:43 PM

Remember update wallet to latest version, 13.1.4. it's mandatory
xldon2lx

Activity: 57

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 10:45:15 PM

Team already hinted on a 25K ZOI Zoinode with high ROI when the price was only 0.02 cents. I mined zoin myself for almost 5 months and got enough to run one masternode and I was also able to pay for my mining costs. It is also a question of investing in long term development of a project, which btw can all be found on the roadmap, discord (before slack) etc.

I know many miners who just mine and dump it all on the market to make come quick profit. Miners have been able to mine over 17 million zoin...please learn to invest and adapt. 

The decision was made by the community. And the 25K ZOI + 65% of block reward is actually good for the network stability. In the end masternodes are made to stabilize and improve the network.

5 months = 25k zoin? You're obviously either a botnet operator or some sysadmin utilizing your company's computers. There's no mining rig for zoin and you can't just have hundreds of PCs at your disposal just to mine a coin lol!
mustang537

Activity: 3

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 03:11:03 AM

5 months = 25k zoin? You're obviously either a botnet operator or some sysadmin utilizing your company's computers. There's no mining rig for zoin and you can't just have hundreds of PCs at your disposal just to mine a coin lol!

Actually this was quite easy to achieve last year.  Look at the historical difficultly and the block reward prior to being halved.  Mining 25,000 Zoin would have cost you no more than a few hundred dollars in cloud compute resources in the September to November timeframe. 
matejbilahora

Activity: 1414
Merit: 275

Community built, Privacy driven

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 05:43:36 AM

the problem with the miners is that they dumped it all in the past...
other people who saw Zoin at 0.02 and did not buy...

now they complain because the missed ANOTHER train.  Wink
That is normal human nature to complain about thing they miss and fud all over it. Sad but true..
kamikaza

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 10:45:23 AM

haha lol no, mining was way more easy and the block reward was higher (May-Sep 2017). I just rented some VPS to mine, it did not cost me that much. I was actually a small/medium miner during that period.
kamikaza

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 10:47:21 AM

Less than 500 blocks until the Zoinode HF at block 261500!

Zoinode Setup Guide
https://medium.com/@zoinofficial/zoinode-setup-guide-is-now-available-b6dc37ecc9a0
Pages: « 1 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 [78] 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 ... 130 »
  Print  

Jump to: