Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 11:30:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Most people dont even know what this is yet.  (Read 13500 times)
marjoree

Activity: 193
Merit: 100

Presale is live!

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 10:17:02 PM

I think it is really good that most of the people don't know what is bitcoin. This means that we are among the 1% (not sure about the percentage) of people that have known bitcoin sooner. That time when all of people know what is bitcoin and need that for their life, the price will be much higher than today. So we will be rich.

Yeah like when the time has come that the market will accept it, we will be rich as you said and then we access a lot things and buy everything we want in the market using our bitcoins since in the future, as hoped bitcoin will continue rising up.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Litzki1990

Activity: 1190
Merit: 296

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2017, 10:39:29 PM

I think it is really good that most of the people don't know what is bitcoin. This means that we are among the 1% (not sure about the percentage) of people that have known bitcoin sooner. That time when all of people know what is bitcoin and need that for their life, the price will be much higher than today. So we will be rich.

Totally agree with this, just imagine if bitcoin spread out through out the world. People would panic and would want to learn how to earn BTC, the competition on earning bitcoin would be too high. The tendency is, earning through bitcoin would be lesser.

I think if they knows about bitcoin many ico comes up and competing in this forum and thats our opportunities to participated. But i dont know if the bitcoin will rise the value or be going dump.

Duelbits
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
///  PLAY FOR FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
PLAY NOW
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
Hydrogen
Legendary

Activity: 2562
Merit: 1441

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 11:06:14 PM

Interesting point OP.

If more were aware of bitcoin and opportunities, that could translate to increased demand which in turn could boost bitcoin's price. The relatively low utilization of crypto in proportion to the general public could mean bitcoin is still hugely undervalued in contrast to where it would be if it were more mainstream and trending further towards mass adoption.

Many analysts are calling bitcoin/crypto a bubble. Crypto's growth potential could imply its the opposite of a bubble.
Hawkers7

Activity: 103
Merit: 10

“OPEN GAMING PLATFORM ”

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 11:09:06 PM

I called around some stores to see if they accept BTC, no one has even heard of it except like 0.1% of people.  Wait till people actually find out this exists...
It is true that most of the people dont know what is bitcoin. Some people who are good in technologies or computers only knew about bitcoin. It is a blessing if you knew about bitcoin because it will help you earn money and sustain your daily needs. Some people dont pay attention because they think its useless.

|▌   AQUA™   《   REVOLUTIONIZING THE TRAVEL INDUSTRY   》   AQUA™   ▐|
☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰◤       TOKEN SALE : MAY 7, 2018       ◥☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰
Telegram    Twitter    Facebook    ONE PAGER    Instagram    LinkedIn    Medium
nejibens

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 11:11:18 PM

I called around some stores to see if they accept BTC, no one has even heard of it except like 0.1% of people.  Wait till people actually find out this exists...

This is the hard reality. Most people around the world haven't even heard about Bitcoin. Thats why we need to make extra effort to spread the word more about this crypto currency. It will help to grow the community up and to get more people dealing with Bitcoin
ArIMy11

Activity: 519
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 01:19:46 AM

Many people knows about bitcoin and are getting involve to bitcoin but not all of them.

I feel you. In my place, no stores yet accept bitcoin and the worst is that they don't know or haven't heard about in their life. And because of that I have first to convert my bitcoin into fiat. Well I guess this place is having a very old civilization and very slow to adopt the rapid changing of things even the internet connection here is so slow. I know in other places bitcoin is not new because they knew bitcoin a long time ago. So that they are already accepting bitcoin. Right now it is very impossible to happen in here.

███    TWITTER     MOCKTAIL     WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                        FIRST SEMI-FUNGIBLE TOKEN ON BSC        SMART CONTRACT    ███
███  TELEGRAM       SWAP             PANCAKE      ███
Savemore

Activity: 952
Merit: 274

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 01:47:26 AM

Interesting point OP.

If more were aware of bitcoin and opportunities, that could translate to increased demand which in turn could boost bitcoin's price. The relatively low utilization of crypto in proportion to the general public could mean bitcoin is still hugely undervalued in contrast to where it would be if it were more mainstream and trending further towards mass adoption.

Many analysts are calling bitcoin/crypto a bubble. Crypto's growth potential could imply its the opposite of a bubble.
Yeah you that ia right. I think you have a good point because it is true that if many people aware to what is the bitcoin, it can increase the price of the bitcoim because of the demand.
Haesoo

Activity: 154

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 02:27:50 AM

That's why bitcoin is in the early adaptation. Only a few people knew bitcoin exist maybe because since it's a digital currency so many people look bitcoin like a fraud or something. We can't blame them as internet is full of scammers.
And maybe if we can push the actual use and benefits of bitcoin to people the price will constantly increase until no one can afford it.
Hamstead

Activity: 805
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 03:44:31 AM

Many people don't really know about the greatness of bitcoin because some people hide it from other people. Some people think that you don't really earn money from bitcoin or they think bitcoin is a scam. But the truth is bitcoin is the greatest source of income you can be rich or you will have a successful life using bitcoin.
They just ignored it because since at first glance with bitcoin, of course you really don't know how it goes. Probably they lost their confidence and interest on it. Interest and curiosity bring us here, if it is not with them they simply skip and find another options. That's why most people don't know bitcoin because they never want to be part on it.
Morgann

Activity: 420

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 05:25:03 AM

Because not all individual knows about bitcoin only few elders i think dont know how because not all elders knows how to use computer or smartphone.
sheldonnnn

Activity: 420
Merit: 266

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 07:37:06 AM

The impetuous rise in Bitcoin's price in recent months and the recent incident with China make it more popular. Even my grandmother heard the news about Bitcoin. And all young people who use the Internet should know about Bitcoin. At least all my peers know.
Divyam96

Activity: 60
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 09:11:34 AM

It is true that most of the people don’t know what is bitcoin and what are the uses of bitcoin. Why it is used. We all who know about what is bitcoin are a very small fraction. There many reasons why people don’t know about bitcoin like areas where internet is not available they don’t know about bitcoin.

olubams

Activity: 798
Merit: 503

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 09:22:27 AM

As much as the people who are into bitcoin already, there are still several others that are still outside the net and waiting to be tapped and brought it and that alone sends a message to those of us in to try as much as possible to add one more person to ourselves with that alone, the population will double and in few years down the line, it will skyrocket to a point where all together a course of action can be taken.
denny27

Activity: 546
Merit: 101

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 09:38:37 AM

As times passes i'm sure peoples will knowing more what bitcoin is, and what it's used for. Technology is growing and peoples are will be going to keep up with the times and will know more things including bitcoin which has now proven to be the driving force of our personal finances. In my country specifically in one of the cities there are even companies like restaurant that have already received payments through bitcoin, this proved bitcoin was popular and perhaps even more popular in the future and will be more known by many peoples.

Vegeta_Sama

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 09:41:42 AM

True indeed even people in my country barely know about Bitcoin.
I think the only reasonable answer to this is that there is no media coverage on Bitcoin.
I guess even the media doesn't know about it and they know why aren't they telling the public about it.
Mehedi72

Activity: 706
Merit: 109

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2017, 09:44:13 AM

Really?  this is a very wondering matter. Well then  i would like to share my knowledge about bitcoin to those people including my friends who does not know even a simple thing about bitcoin because i wouldn't mind if they learn about bitcoin, able to earn some money and able to help their family economically...  Cheesy

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
Freezingel

Activity: 574
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 09:48:50 AM

Yeah it's true, there's more people know bitcoin in developed country rather than developing country and the fact that there's still a lot of people who don't know bitcoin means that there's still a lot of room for development and the price to soar higher with more demand coming later on.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▄▄██████▄▄▄
       ▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████▀▀▀▀██▀  ▄▄█████▄▄
     ▄████▀▀▀▀▀████▀        ▄████▀▀▀▀▀███▄▄
    ███▀         ▀        ▄██▀▀         ▀███
   ███▀                 ▄██▀              ▀▀▀
████████████          ▄██▀
   ███▄             ▄██▀                  ▄▄▄
    ███▄         ▄▄██▀        ▄         ▄███
     ▀████▄▄▄▄▄████▀        ▄████▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀
       ▀▀▀█████▀▀  ▄██▄▄▄▄███▀▀▀██████▀▀
                  ▀▀▀█████▀▀
Ethernity CLOUD
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██████████     ████     ██
██     ████     ██████████     ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
Nascor

Activity: 197

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 10:06:18 AM

yeah, it's gonna take a while but people will eventually catch up with it. Integration is very low currently due to low adoption, but as the technology and solutions get better the more people will find it useful to transact via BTC
michellee

Activity: 2758
Merit: 840

Play Bitcoin PVP Prediction Game

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 10:11:15 AM

Because not all individual knows about bitcoin only few elders i think dont know how because not all elders knows how to use computer or smartphone.

the older people don't think about the technology like blockchain and they don't care what it is, as long as they can live with peace in the every day. but for people which is 40 years old until 60 years old, I think they have passion to know what is bitcoin and if we have opportunity to explain to them, I think we can teach them to know more about bitcoin.

..BITWINUP..
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄██████░░██░░████████▄
██████░░░░░░░░░▀████████
█████████░░████▄░░████████
▐█████████░░████▀░░████████▌
▐█████████░░░░░░░░░░▀██████▌
▐█████████░░███████░░██████▌
███████▀▀░░▀▀▀▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░▄▄▄███████
▀██████▄▄██▄▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
UP OR DOWN?
.BITCOIN. PVP PREDECTION GAME

VS
▄███████████████████████▄
██                     ██
██  █████████████████  ██
██  ▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀▀  ██
█▀  ▄███████████████▄  ▀█
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▀███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██  ▄▄▄▄▄ ███ ███ ▄▄▄▄▄  ██
██  █████▄ ▀███▀ ▄█████  ██
██  ███████▄▄▄▄▄███████  ██
██  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ██
███████████████████████████
MONTHLY
JACKPOT
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████▀▀██████████████▄
▄███▀░░▄▄░░▀▀███████████▄
▄███░░▄█████▄░████████████▄
████░░▀██████▀▀░░░░░▀██████
█████▄░░▀▀▀░░▄▄████▄░░█████
▀███████▄▄▄██░▀█████░░████▀
▀███████████▄░░▀▀▀░░▄███▀
▀█████████████▄▄▄█████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
.Play to earn Crypto.
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 10:22:32 AM

the older people don't think about the technology like blockchain and they don't care what it is, as long as they can live with peace in the every day. but for people which is 40 years old until 60 years old, I think they have passion to know what is bitcoin and if we have opportunity to explain to them, I think we can teach them to know more about bitcoin.
Most of the people who doesn't care about the technology of bitcoin they are mostly old people because they have a mindset that it is so complicated for them so they will not catch it up and it is just for the millennials which is not true. If we have time and will then try to teach people specially the people who are old so they can have a part time source of income to support their needs like medicine for maintenance.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: