Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 07:45:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: minerjones backing out of multiple auctions [endorsed/condoned by blazed]  (Read 13250 times)
isoneguy

Activity: 518
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 03:51:05 AM

I thought minerjones started acting shady after doxxing CanaryInTheMine back in March, but it looks like the behavior may have started earlier than that...  
While this isn't on topic here, do you have any sort of proof of this happening?
From what I understand, CanaryInTheMine was saying in his trust rating that it is possible for MJ to dox people. However this is the case for anyone that sends or receives packages, and it is unfair to call out MJ specifically on it.

I don't think it's that he can...

It's that he keeps the door open to be able to.

Most honorable people would destroy packaging/labels...etc

You know, for plausible deniability...which is imperative.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Quickseller (OP)
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 2298

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 04:28:17 AM

Well, I am looking into this and have reached out to MJ looking for answers. Implying that I am shady is a bit of a reach... My history here more than speaks for itself. I am surprised you would tag my name into this without messaging me first. I have always given you the benefit of the doubt over the years and now I wonder if that was a mistake.
I always have preferred this kind of open, public discussion about these kinds of things, as opposed to back room private deals. I think it is fair to say that you are active enough in the relevant sections to have noticed this kind of behavior.

If you don't think leaving MJ on your trust list after being made aware of this (explicitly) is not condoning his behavior, then I am not sure what you think having him on your trust list means. I have similar concerns about you having an extortionist on your trust list, although I have not been as vocal about these concerns as might be appropriate. Granted, you may not be able to help it if someone pulls a long con, or otherwise quietly engages in shady behavior, (it should be embarrassing if this happens), once you are aware of this kind of behavior, leaving someone on your trust list means you are backing/supporting/condoning this behavior.

I would also point out two examples of you personally leaving negative trust for very similar activity. You left a negative rating astgain alesx.onfire for shill bidding on his own auctions, and against bitmarket.io for backing out of a single auction.

I would ask why you leave a negative for bitmarket.io after a single instance of backing out of an auction, yet, you not only refrain from leaving a negative for MJ after 4 instances of backing out of auctions, but leave him on your trust list.
Quickseller (OP)
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 04:54:46 AM

I was auctioning items for other people.... I do not control them or their items.
I have stopped doing this, that is why the last auction was cancelled..
It looks like you are being a little dishonest.

When you backed out of your auction to sell the 1000 BTC cas coins, you said you would be more transparent in ownership of coins you are selling for third parties: (July 11)
I would like to apologize to coblee and the community for not doing my due diligence
Future transactions will be transparent and items ownership confirmed before selling or auctions.

Yet, over a month later, you backed out of an auction to sell a cas brass halve (August 12) - http://archive.is/okLEh#selection-409.0-409.10

These three statements can't all be true. You have had several auctions since you stated on July 11 that you would be transparent about ownership of coins you are selling, did you personally own all of these coins, or were you selling them on behalf of other people?

Further, minerjones was acting as an escrow for an ICO when losses were incurred, and minerjones did not offer to make his customers whole, contrary to my understanding of the obligations of an escrow agent.

So minerjones was acting as an escrow and charged a fee for his services even though he failed to keep the funds safe, didn't pay everyone back, and this is the first I'm hearing of it?  This is why it is so dangerous to stay silent when you see this sort of behavior.  I thought minerjones started acting shady after doxxing CanaryInTheMine back in March, but it looks like the behavior may have started earlier than that... 

...or did "investors" not agree with your plan to compensate yourself for losing their money?
One of the three escrows, yahoo... was able to 'hussle' someone he believed to be the person who stole the money into buying BTC to repay what was lost due to the escrows' negligence/incompetence/greed. I believe that investors were eventually repaid with BTC that was hustled by yahoo.... however public statements were made that in the event of no recovery of stolen funds, that investors would face losses.

[it was the "seller's" fault
No, it was MJ's fault. He is the one who opened the auction, and he is the one who is responsible for seeing the high bidder being able to purchase what is being auctioned according to the terms of the auction, which fail to state the item is owned by any third party, and do not have the option MJ to back out of the trade.

Shocked hearing the escrow deal that was mishandled by him.
Shocking? Mishandled? Are you serious? That was the setup that was used by several different escrows at the time, and everyone was informed about the risk before investing.
I have not seen any evidence that anyone was informed of the risks. If anything you covered up the risks in order to sell your services to potential scammers so you could "earn" a higher fee.

I will have you know those auctions MINERJONES did, he did for me. Know this, there were extenuating circumstances involved with each of those auctions. Not that I feel I owe Quickseller an answer...but some of you are top of the line traders and sellers, you guys and gals all know who you are, and you know I'm an honest person.
You had "extenuating circumstances" on four separate occasions? This sounds kinda fishy to me, especially considering that on each of the occasions, the items were not resold at a later time. It also looks like this is not the first time you have stepped in to support MJ after he backed out of an auction....interestingly enough this is one of the times you are claiming to have caused MJ to back out of his auction.....one might see this discrepancy and call you a liar Roll Eyes
Lauda
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2017, 08:50:44 AM
Last edit: August 15, 2017, 09:03:30 AM by Lauda

One of the three escrows, yahoo... was able to 'hussle' someone he believed to be the person who stole the money into buying BTC to repay what was lost due to the escrows' negligence/incompetence/greed. I believe that investors were eventually repaid with BTC that was hustled by yahoo.... however public statements were made that in the event of no recovery of stolen funds, that investors would face losses.
Which is complete bullshit. Nobody was hustled to do anything. In a combined effort with Gleb we managed to find the information of the user that stole the money; the user contacted us on their own afterwards and offered to return the money. This is not even relevant to this thread at all.

[it was the "seller's" fault
No, it was MJ's fault. He is the one who opened the auction, and he is the one who is responsible for seeing the high bidder being able to purchase what is being auctioned according to the terms of the auction, which fail to state the item is owned by any third party, and do not have the option MJ to back out of the trade.
No. The fault is almost solely on the user that made him withdraw the item(s).

I have not seen any evidence that anyone was informed of the risks.
You must be blind then.

If anything you covered up the risks in order to sell your services to potential scammers so you could "earn" a higher fee.
Biased as always. Roll Eyes You shouldn't be making any threads about anyone.

"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"
😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
yahoo62278
Legendary

Activity: 3584
Merit: 4420

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 09:01:05 AM

What Lauda is saying here is 100% factual. After Gleb had done some digging and found the scammers facebook page, he contacted Lauda. After that, we found that he is attending a college near me and agreed to meet me and payback what he stole.

I had no problem meeting him and picking up funds, then i sent the money to MinerJones. MJ then paid back all investors of that bullshit ICO.

You can say what you want Quickseller, it's obvious there's a hidden agenda here. You have been on a smear campaign against a lot of us for awhile now. It's getting old, especially when I myself did nothing wrong but help people get their money back. I'm not you buddy. Don't treat me like i'm from the same cloth as you. I'm not a scammer.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
minifrij
Legendary

Activity: 2324
Merit: 1267

In Memory of Zepher

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2017, 01:20:40 PM

Is there any proof of MJ not doing this?
Lauda
Legendary

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2017, 03:45:32 PM

No. However, Quickseller will state that there is no proof that MJ is doing that. Roll Eyes

😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
isoneguy

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 04:25:54 PM
Last edit: August 16, 2017, 08:39:23 AM by isoneguy

No. However, Quickseller will state that there is no proof that MJ is doing that. Roll Eyes

I think it's the dictionary data collecting that's the real problem.
TMAN
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1808

Exchange Bitcoin quickly-https://blockchain.com.do

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2017, 07:29:51 AM

Personally I think that this proves QS and OG are connected a lot closer than I thought.  I wonder does this mean an investigation thread should go up?

███████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀████████
██████▀▄██▀▀▄▄ ████▄▀██████
█████ ███ ████ ▀▀████ █████
████ █████ ███▀▀▀▄████ ████
████ ███▀▀▀▄▄▄████████ ████
████ ██▄▄▀▀███████▀▄▄█ ████
█████ █████ █▀██▀▄███ █████
██████▄▀███▀▄█▀▄███▀▄██████
████████▄▄▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▄▄████████
██████████▀▄███████████████
██████████████████████████
.FORTUNEJACK   JOIN INVINCIBLE JACKMATE AND WIN......10 BTC........
█████████████████████████
██████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀██████
█████  ▄▄▄█████▄▄▄  █████
█████  █████ █████  █████
█████  ██▄     ▄██  █████
█████  ████   ████  █████
█████▄  ██▄▄█▄▄██  ▄█████
██████▄  ███████  ▄██████
███████▄   ▀▀▀   ▄███████
██████████▄▄ ▄▄██████████
Lauda
Legendary

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2017, 08:07:18 AM

Personally I think that this proves QS and OG are connected a lot closer than I thought.  I wonder does this mean an investigation thread should go up?
Well, on the left side you have a confirmed escrow scammer who keeps the DOX of people who he hasn't even traded with and on the other side you have OgNasty (which I won't comment on and it's clear what *some* people think about him and their related business(es) and coins). AFAIK Quickseller owns a fair deal (?) of those seats.

😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
klaaas

Activity: 1568
Merit: 544

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 01:25:19 PM

I was cought by a awfull odor around the title but it was the terrible smell of Quickseller and his personal vendetta(s).
Waste of forum space.

Keep up the good work MJ.

Shopping online and sats back as a discount! (satsback) + LightningNetwork
Quickseller (OP)
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 02:21:06 PM

I was cought by a awfull odor around the title but it was the terrible smell of Quickseller and his personal vendetta(s).
Waste of forum space.

Ummm, you can look at the threads in the OP and see that MJ did in fact not follow through on auctions he started multiple times in the past ~month.
TMAN
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2017, 07:52:11 PM

Waste of forum space.

Ummm, you can look at the threads in the OP and see that MJ did in fact not follow through on auctions he started multiple times in the past ~month.

Just ordered your DOX QS. Chat to you next week when I have them through from my man.. amazing what $200 gets you if you know who to ask

Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3682
Merit: 3042

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2017, 07:54:42 PM

Just ordered your DOX QS. Chat to you next week when I have them through from my man.. amazing what $200 gets you if you know who to ask

if you can, I'd love his real name and location so I can report him to the authorities.  These pedophiles can't hide forever.

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
isoneguy

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 08:03:31 PM

if you can, I'd love his real name and location so I can report him to the authorities.  These pedophiles can't hide forever.

I can get you within 30 miles or so.

but you might have to get into my van.

I'm certain MJ is only pulling auctions due to private sales.
TMAN
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2017, 08:11:24 PM

if you can, I'd love his real name and location so I can report him to the authorities.  These pedophiles can't hide forever.

Well OG's cost me $200 and took 3 days for everything. Can't imagine QS will cost any more, but I have a suspicion that they are one and the same. I'll let you know when I have them vod

onnz423

Activity: 840
Merit: 508

Make winning bets on sports with Sportsbet.io!

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 08:15:24 PM

Well OG's cost me $200 and took 3 days for everything. Can't imagine QS will cost any more, but I have a suspicion that they are one and the same. I'll let you know when I have them vod

It's funny how a thread that actually was made to discuss of a matter of withdrawing from auctions suddenly ended up into DOX. DOX:ing is against the rules here, so im not sure what happens to the thread.

▄▄██████▄▄
  ████████████
███▄▄
 ██████████████▀▀▀██▄
████████████████   ▀██▄
████████████████     ▀██
██████████████       ██▌
██████████████        ▐██
██▌▀▀██████▀▀         ▐██
▐██                   ██▌
 ██▄                 ▄██
  ▀██▄             ▄██▀
    ▀██▄▄▄     ▄▄▄██▀
      ▀▀█████████▀▀

████████▀▀       ▀▀████████
█████▀   ▄ ▀███▀ ▄   ▀█████
████  ▄████▄ ▀ ▄████▄  ████
███  ▄ ▀███▀ ▄ ▀███▀ ▄  ███
██  ▄██ ▀▀ ▄███▄ ▀▀ ██▄  ██
██  █▀ ▄█ ███████ █▄ ▀█  ██
██   ▄███▄ █████ ▄███▄   ██
███  ████▀ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▀████  ███
████  ▀ ▄ ▀█████▀ ▄ ▀  ████
█████▄  ▀▀▄ ███ ▄▀▀  ▄█████
████████▄▄       ▄▄████████

█▀▀

█▄▄
▀▀█

▄▄█
█▀▀

█▄▄
▀▀█

▄▄█
Lauda
Legendary

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2017, 08:17:50 PM

DOX:ing is against the rules here, so im not sure what happens to the thread.
Bullshit spam from you, again. Doxxing is not against the rules if it isn't solely used for trolling. You are allowed to obviously discuss the act of doxxing itself, especially when it's relevant to the users of the thread. You are also allowed to share the doxx privately (obviously, who could prevent that). However, if one wanted to post a DOXX it should be done in the Investigations section.

😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
TMAN
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2017, 08:20:24 PM

It's funny how a thread that actually was made to discuss of a matter of withdrawing from auctions suddenly ended up into DOX. DOX:ing is against the rules here, so im not sure what happens to the thread.

I discussed dox, I haven't publicly aired them.

OgNasty
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 4718
Merit: 4223

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2017, 09:34:21 PM

I thought minerjones started acting shady after doxxing CanaryInTheMine back in March, but it looks like the behavior may have started earlier than that...  
While this isn't on topic here, do you have any sort of proof of this happening?
From what I understand, CanaryInTheMine was saying in his trust rating that it is possible for MJ to dox people. However this is the case for anyone that sends or receives packages, and it is unfair to call out MJ specifically on it.

Canary spoke to me about it at the time and I believe he would have been more vocal about the situation to others, but minerjones excluded him from the slack group limiting his options to leaving negative trust.

I discussed dox, I haven't publicly aired them.

Your behavior is disgusting and minerjones should be embarrassed to be affiliated with you.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄