Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 01:27:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What do u think about BNB? Worth to buy?  (Read 4360 times)
Shamster (OP)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 05:55:09 AM

Hello folks,

what do u think about BNB? Is that worth to buy? Because like my friend said, what is Chines is big..so I am wondering about your opinion because I couldnt find any mention about BNB here...

" -$BNB the ONLY coin where you can invest in the exchange. This will be a top coin for chinese/international traders.

-Binance will issue its token coin, called the Binance Coin (BNB). A strict limit of 200MM BNB will be created, never to be increased. BNB will run natively on the Ethereum blockchain with ERC 20.

-You can use BNB to pay for any fees on our platform, including but not limited to: Exchange fees Withdraw fees Listing fees Any other fee

When you use BNB to pay for fees, you will receive a significant discount"

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
gedor

Activity: 658
Merit: 255

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 06:42:14 AM

Is it only exchange right? I am not sure about long term investing but you should avoid investing now it is overvalued, wait for a next correction to invest in bnb.
silver12si

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 06:53:07 AM

BNB buy, this is new coin...just started...I think that is not only shorth term, but long...Binance will give 20% of proffit  for buying coins and then will burned...so number of coins will go to half...

CrypTraderKz

Activity: 7

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 07:06:00 AM

Binance buy only! 20$ per coin my target, because only 100 mln coins will be in the end.
2 billoins for crypto exchange it's very small! Buy, buy, buy!

Binance make 0% fee for 1 month exchange! And every who hold NEO, will be give a GAS!
Herdirfauzi

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 07:21:19 AM

I have never heard of BNB, I will find out about this .. I will try to reading at the next time

Lucky_U

Activity: 364

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 07:50:31 AM

Bought some BNB, I think price grow up soon. Binance exchange is nice.
lokkom

Activity: 224

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 07:45:32 AM

bnb is going up fast right now. Lots of people have been saying it's going up to $3 by tomorrow. Invest lots now or regret later. You better get on fasttt it's going up every 5 minutes
Pffrt

Activity: 1372
Merit: 322

View Profile
June 01, 2019, 03:39:45 AM

bnb and bsv are the strongest coins, they were able to overcome their past price highs
Both are shits from their respective places, BSV is a shilling coin from some of the greedy people. On the other hand, BNB is only raising because off the IEO launch and usage of their coin.
playboy654

Activity: 546
Merit: 32

View Profile
June 01, 2019, 03:56:51 AM

Binance coin is giving huge amount of profits in the recent times so it is worth to buy and also it then give profits in short and but for long term you should not trust those kind of points for too much because there not going to survive longer if the reputation of binance exchange falls off.

sidkz
Copper Member

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 01, 2019, 03:59:21 AM

this token shows a very good growth this year + 470%
I think that the price will continue to grow
this is a token of one of the most popular exchanges
IshuTheGamer

Activity: 29

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2019, 04:42:06 AM

Yes BNB is a good buy.
But as of now... it has reached multiple All Time Highs which makes it even more to risky to jump in.

BNB pumped up only because of IEOs coming up in the exchange.
So things can turn around pretty soon.

Its a risk for now.. but its still a good buy.
Do Your Own Research.
Mpamaegbu
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1208

Once a man, twice a child!

View Profile
June 01, 2019, 06:29:33 AM

Yes BNB is a good buy.
But as of now... it has reached multiple All Time Highs which makes it even more to risky to jump in.

BNB pumped up only because of IEOs coming up in the exchange.
So things can turn around pretty soon.

Its a risk for now.. but its still a good buy.
Do Your Own Research.
Yes, as long as IEOs continue on the BNB exchange the coin will continue to soar. There is always a discount for traders/investors who make purchases on that exchange with the BNB coin. Honestly, I believe the price will continue to rise. We may think it has attained an ATH now at over $34. It still has more room for upward movements. There isn't anything much limiting it from outperforming the defunct Bitconnectcoin (BCC) at well over $400.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Investor77

Activity: 7

View Profile
June 01, 2019, 07:06:04 AM

Maybe for the short term Kucoin Shares is a better buy. BNB keeps on rising this is very risky to invest. If you still want to buy I would use DCA strategy.
pedpedped101

Activity: 552

View Profile
June 01, 2019, 08:16:26 AM

Considering how much BNB has grown, your decision or choice should be dependent on how much fund you have, as we'll as the amount you are able to risk in investing.
I already made a resolution that if I will buy BNB, I should have fund that can cater for at least 10 of it and that I will not wait for it to rise to high before taking my profit, because the coin has no product.
Zdraste16

Activity: 442
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 01, 2019, 08:52:23 AM

Hello folks,

what do u think about BNB? Is that worth to buy? Because like my friend said, what is Chines is big..so I am wondering about your opinion because I couldnt find any mention about BNB here...

" -$BNB the ONLY coin where you can invest in the exchange. This will be a top coin for chinese/international traders.

-Binance will issue its token coin, called the Binance Coin (BNB). A strict limit of 200MM BNB will be created, never to be increased. BNB will run natively on the Ethereum blockchain with ERC 20.

-You can use BNB to pay for any fees on our platform, including but not limited to: Exchange fees Withdraw fees Listing fees Any other fee

Binance Coin is a pretty good coin.  Investing in BNB is, in my opinion, a promising business, since Binance is one of the best in the world and as it continues to grow, there will be an increase in the price of BNB.
ajqjjj

Activity: 1498
Merit: 507

Not your Keys, not your Bitcoin

View Profile
June 01, 2019, 09:17:41 AM

Hello folks,

Binance Coin is a pretty good coin.  Investing in BNB is, in my opinion, a promising business, since Binance is one of the best in the world and as it continues to grow, there will be an increase in the price of BNB.
BNB was already proved the potential so everyone buying more Binance in this year. But this forum is strictly follow the spam threads so better avoid old threads, because number of right threads are available in this forum so better you can concentrate future surely many of them avoid this kind of threads.

-support Bitcoin Community Bitcointalk.org-
Always verify wallet to store your Bitcoin
Donations are open, send PM
Red-Apple

Activity: 1470
Merit: 655

View Profile
June 01, 2019, 10:19:53 AM

well it is a centralized coin with not much to offer and the exchange behind it was recently hacked and then to recover the lost funds they started pumping it so hard which if you ask me is very shady and suspicious.

is it worth to buy it? maybe, but only sometimes when it is getting pumped. they have shown that they are very good at pumping it to big percentages all of a sudden and they have been hyping it a lot so there is good profit to be made too. but you have to be careful with coins like this.

--signature space for rent; sent PM--
Adriano2010

Activity: 1414
Merit: 516

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2019, 10:29:21 AM

Maybe worth to buy it but always not invest a lot on anything because if there something happen you can be sorry and lose a lot of money, and is hard to know if can get a good profit.
samputin

Activity: 1036
Merit: 294

View Profile
June 01, 2019, 10:36:00 AM

For me it is worth to buy Binance Coin (BNB) simply because it is now one of the most popular coins in the market thus achieving more stability than others. It is now rank number 7 in CMC and I guess it will grow further in the future. However, I'm just having a doubt on what will happen to BNB if Binance got hacked once again which now lead them to bankruptcy, hmm, does it affect the coin or not? Well, I'll leave it for you to decide.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████     
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████   
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
!
Astvile

Activity: 1484
Merit: 276

View Profile
June 01, 2019, 10:40:58 AM

I think BNB is worthy for long term hodling.Since BNB is still new in the market it still has alot to grow and will surely grow thinking that its backed by the biggest exchange in our market now.Despite being new in the market BNB is already in the top 10,in just 2 years it reach top 10 at cmc so we can expect more in bnb

[ monero.cx ]        CREATE A NEW EXCHANGE
  Contact Us            PGP Key            Mirror URLs  |
████████████EXCHANGE ████████████
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: