Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 09:57:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What do u think about BNB? Worth to buy?  (Read 4362 times)
Johnzky

Activity: 616
Merit: 30

View Profile
June 04, 2019, 04:35:04 AM

You should have bought lots of this coins way back mate,when the time you created this thread since this is the only chance to buy this in most cheaper prices,how I wish that I can turn back the years so I may ride the growth of this great project
Binance is now standing in nearest to the top 3 position in market and no wonder in the next year this will overtook Ethereum already
Litzki1990

Activity: 1246
Merit: 346

View Profile
June 04, 2019, 05:37:49 AM

BNB is really good coin even BNB is new in crypto space they have already good development and they can attract many investors and it is worth to buy, in the long run of BNB will be more profitable so do not too late to buy BNB it will give huge of profit.

Duelbits
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
///  PLAY FOR FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
PLAY NOW
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
killat

Activity: 742
Merit: 21

Be the reason someone smiles today

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2019, 06:13:24 AM

BNB is one of the strongest coin today on crypto market. Binance is developing constantly, they have a burn plan for some of the coin, which might increase the price over time.

Most of the projects are dreaming to be listed on Binance and this is a guarantee that the exchange will remain very strong in the future,  as it will get more and more liquidity.

✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦
Be kind whenever possible. It is always possible
✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦
justspare

Activity: 1022
Merit: 538

View Profile
June 06, 2019, 07:08:16 AM

It will be worth. If you can remember the BNB price was around 5$ before a couple of months. Now it's around 35$. They are using IEO for that. Sometime it will become 100$ at the end of this year.
This Idea they had using their coin as the main investment coin for IEO is really working out for them, I can see that each time they successfully carry out an IEO project, there is always a very great increase in the value of the coin.

Now that they are the major dominant of IEO and the most reliable exchange when it comes to IEO, the price of BNB will really go very high in future, and I am afraid that this might be the major killer of Ethereum with their chain products that is performing very well. Virtually most project now are very comfortable with Binance chain and some already making use of it, I guess very soon, most new project will consider Binance chain first before Ethereum.
trauchot

Activity: 1764
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 06, 2019, 07:21:49 AM

BNB is a reliable investment, BNB constantly shows excellent results and a huge number of big players constantly invest in BNB, so there’s no need to even think if you want to invest in BNB, then you should do it without hesitation.
immortal4now

Activity: 612
Merit: 102

Chromia - Relational Blockchain

View Profile
June 06, 2019, 12:17:31 PM

BNB has every chance to become a very popular coin in cryptocurrency, the main thing is that the developers do not stop developing this project.

♠️ Facebook: http://facebook.com/ChromiaStudios                 ♥️ Webpage: http://chromiastudios.com
♦️ LinkedIn:  http://linkedin.com/company/chromiastudios      ♣️ Reddit: http://reddit.com/r/ChromiaStudios                     
♥️ Twitter:    https://twitter.com/teamchromia                        ♦️  Twitter: https://twitter.com/ChromaWay
************************************************************************************************
fortunecrypto
Legendary

Activity: 2450
Merit: 1047

thecryptocurrency.directory

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2019, 01:10:30 PM

Hello folks,

what do u think about BNB? Is that worth to buy? Because like my friend said, what is Chines is big..so I am wondering about your opinion because I couldnt find any mention about BNB here...

" -$BNB the ONLY coin where you can invest in the exchange. This will be a top coin for chinese/international traders.

-Binance will issue its token coin, called the Binance Coin (BNB). A strict limit of 200MM BNB will be created, never to be increased. BNB will run natively on the Ethereum blockchain with ERC 20.

-You can use BNB to pay for any fees on our platform, including but not limited to: Exchange fees Withdraw fees Listing fees Any other fee

When you use BNB to pay for fees, you will receive a significant discount"

So lucky are those who read this thread two years ago and bought Binance coin back then, Binance is doing great and heading to the top of the market, the IEO is one of their best innovation and they have many more platforms coming up, this is the best performing coin in the market now.

Blue_oxen

Activity: 515
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 06, 2019, 01:30:02 PM

BNB is a reliable investment, BNB constantly shows excellent results and a huge number of big players constantly invest in BNB, so there’s no need to even think if you want to invest in BNB, then you should do it without hesitation.
BNB has a big increase because this exchange is always changing and makes many investors feel excited to participate in the proposed IEO projects. Actually Binance is becoming the center of this market and most of the leading traders are present at this exchange so it is understandable for them to buy BNB because keeping BNB will help them a lot when trade and cheap fees are the main reason why I really like this exchange. Personally I will continue to keep BNB if Binance can let investors see the big change in the near future

Daha19

Activity: 725
Merit: 250

Making Smart Money Work

View Profile
June 06, 2019, 01:35:15 PM

Binance Exchange is still widely believed by many people and for the BNB itself I am still optimistic that it will continue to rise later along with the development of the increasing Binance exchange prices.now when we pull the bnb price the statistics show a fairly drastic increase

BNB Coin have a lot development and i think this coin worth to buy and hold for long term. Many token change to BNB Blockchain because with Binance DEX, Binance offering big daily trading volume and this could increase the price
They continue to develop and as you have mentioned several developments over the past year and make BNB prices continue to increase. I think Cz itself is still a lot of ideas for the future development of Binance which might not only focus on Exchange. this does not rule out the possibility

The coin is developing quite calmly, and I would probably have bought a coin in the portfolio after the next correction.

█████▄
██▀   ▀██
██     ██
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄████▄   ▀███▀   ▄████▄
▄██▀  ▀██▄▄████▄▄██▀  ▀██
██       ███   ███       ██
██▄  ▄██▀▀████▀▀██▄  ▄██▀
▀████▀   ▄███▄   ▀████▀
▄██▀ ▀██▄
██     ██
██▄   ▄██
▀█████
          ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄    ▄▄
Prasaga
                                                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████████████████▄
██████████████████▄
████████████████████▄
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
WHITEPAPER    
►  TECH WP
►  COMMERCIAL WP
Lan75
Copper Member

Activity: 363
Merit: 9

View Profile
June 06, 2019, 01:44:44 PM

BNB has every chance to become a very popular coin in cryptocurrency, the main thing is that the developers do not stop developing this project.
It is only today that we say these things, praises BNB for what it have achieved so far but at the beginning of this thread there were so many doubtful of this project that it would not succeed. Yeah you are right, the devs did not stop working till this project become what it is today.
Waltermeks

Activity: 29
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 06, 2019, 02:07:51 PM

A good project and business always stands the test of time. That's one thing I have kept at the back of my mind. Binance has shown the community of their commitment after the last hack. So yes, BNB is a good one. I have some of it for long term plans.

✦ ✕     stableDEX.io     |||[    IEO is live on ExMarkets    ]    ✕ ✦
━ ━━ ━━━  100% Decentralized, Secure & Cost Effective  ━━━ ━━ ━[/center
Cianix

Activity: 420

View Profile
June 06, 2019, 02:15:38 PM

It is only today that we say these things, praises BNB for what it have achieved so far but at the beginning of this thread there were so many doubtful of this project that it would not succeed. Yeah you are right, the devs did not stop working till this project become what it is today.
Moreover, it is very good to take the coin at this level when correction I think it is possible to earn very well and for this you can participate in ieo , which is very much can help to increase your quantity bnb coins

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
dimonarka

Activity: 994
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 06, 2019, 08:21:06 PM

In my opinion, this is one of the most successful cryptocurrency projects since today it has achieved great success and worldwide recognition worldwide, but if we speak in functionality, the project is also in the top and of course I would advise buying BNB tokens because with time they will grow and you will receive a good profit.
levyashin

Activity: 980
Merit: 276

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
June 06, 2019, 09:11:27 PM

Bnb is a great utility token and has lots of features.

But on the other hand, it got a lot of value in the short term without any correction.

In long term it will bring good profit, but in short term you may find a better entry price.

wozzek23

Activity: 1568
Merit: 283

View Profile
June 08, 2019, 03:44:01 PM

I think any coin that has a utility is important and could be bought, right now the price is a bit overwhelmed so I would suggest to wait for a correction but aside from that I think its definitely doable. Right now we are looking at a coin that is getting a lot of attention from the owners and they are rich as hell thanks to the exchange so there is absolutely no way they would stop improving BNB neither, the bnbchain will eventually create more stuff, they so far have fee reduction and IEO's but they are going to add more stuff like dapps and so forth which will make it even bigger.

I think even if you buy right now instantly, in the end you will profit, maybe it will fall a bit first and it will take some to recover but in the end it will be higher than this price eventually.
cepot9

Activity: 1050
Merit: 102

Cryptocurrency addict | Invest at your own risk.

View Profile
June 08, 2019, 03:55:10 PM

Maybe worth to buy it but always not invest a lot on anything because if there something happen you can be sorry and lose a lot of money, and is hard to know if can get a good profit.
that's the risk of investing with big results so there will also be a big risk too, investing with minimal and legal risks is also available but cannot use small capital.
Markperop

Activity: 448

View Profile
June 08, 2019, 04:30:45 PM

Maybe worth to buy it but always not invest a lot on anything because if there something happen you can be sorry and lose a lot of money, and is hard to know if can get a good profit.
that's the risk of investing with big results so there will also be a big risk too, investing with minimal and legal risks is also available but cannot use small capital.
in order to minimize your risks, you need to concentrate all your investments in many projects that will bring you income in parts.  If one project or two projects lose, then you will benefit from the rest.

HELLO EVERYONE.
Backupnime

Activity: 494
Merit: 104

homt.net

View Profile
June 08, 2019, 05:43:20 PM

in my perspective Binancoin are still worth it to buy anytime, BNB still growing and have huge potential from major altcoin like Ethereum, moreover they are backed by binance and whales from binance.

CDEX-CROSS-CHAIN DECENTRALIZED EXCHANGE PLATFORM
TOKENS FOR BITCOINTALK USERS FOR SIGNATURES! ANN TREAD ! WHITEPAPER ! LITEPAPER !
Christinebeauty
Copper Member

Activity: 420
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 08, 2019, 06:08:15 PM

This is a common issue in crypto. We always downplay the potentials of promising coins when they are rising initially and we watch it to continue increasing in value until it reaches a point when it becomes too expensive to buy. It is still not late to buy BNB. Buy now before its too late

Toraynt

Activity: 168
Merit: 2

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2019, 07:10:58 PM

I think that it is necessary to buy BNB, because this token grows day by day, because still IEO are very popular, due to which BNB grows

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform | $1M Raised
▸ Public Sale starts on May 03 2019◂
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: