Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 03:59:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What do u think about BNB? Worth to buy?  (Read 4360 times)
khimer_rangers

Activity: 565
Merit: 100

BountyMarketCap

View Profile
June 08, 2019, 07:35:16 PM

in my opinion the BNB is quite feasible to buy they grow quite well and also have good potential, and now the price is quite high so before investing I think I have to find the right opportunity to enter or wait for prices to fall lower.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Shenzou

Activity: 1400
Merit: 283

View Profile
June 08, 2019, 07:38:44 PM

BNB has been doing well only for one reason and that is because the binance popularity as a big exchange, that is the most iconic and traders are fond of it because it has lowest fees, and since its launch BNB started doing well even better than most of the coins that have launched several years ago, altigh that BNB has no other use outside of the binance exchange it is still good investment and a good way to make profit because it will be here and will still go as long as the exchange stands.
bluesnup

Activity: 123
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 08, 2019, 07:44:29 PM

Yes it is, we have yet to see them reaching their highest price, i'd say it's worth the investment there.

Also, tokens that represent an exchange got a good future for their utility. See also ESH from Switch.ag and Switchdex.ag
inge

Activity: 298
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 08, 2019, 07:49:20 PM

I support everyone who thinks that they need to buy a BNB because it is very popular and very promising. It also has a good growth. I am sure that it has a good future. Now is the time not to invest in it
diazepam666

Activity: 1162
Merit: 516

1BTC Welcome Bonus

View Profile
June 08, 2019, 07:53:26 PM

You don't not need to think about it. This is worthy investment for you to make your money on bnb.

If you look at the growth of bnb it will clearly explains the reason for its growth from tis starting to now. One more thing now this dex project is a their future idea so this will pick up the bnb growth to high level.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ████████     ▄█▄▄
       ▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀   ▄██████
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀    ███████▀
 ▄▄███▄▄          ███████▀
█████████▄        █████▀
███████████▄       ▀▀▀▀
▀████████████▄
 ▀████████████▄
  ▀████████████▄
    ▀███████████
      ▀████████▀
        ▀▀████▀
        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ████████     ▄█▄▄
       ▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀   ▄██████
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀    ███████▀
 ▄▄███▄▄          ███████▀
█████████▄        █████▀
███████████▄       ▀▀▀▀
▀████████████▄
 ▀████████████▄
  ▀████████████▄
    ▀███████████
      ▀████████▀
        ▀▀████▀
..Learn More..
DainSLane

Activity: 784
Merit: 112

View Profile
June 09, 2019, 09:43:30 AM

BNB is a new coin that is very popular in short period of time from many investors it has a good concept and development of BNB, the good thing of BNB is backed by the number one exchange which is the binance it is really worth it to buy BNB.
beeelzebub

Activity: 602
Merit: 101

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile WWW
June 09, 2019, 09:45:35 AM

Since binance was appeared in crypto currency world, everything that touched by binance turned to gold. So i think investing in BNB can still make money for your portfolio. But as in all investment decisions you should watch carefully the price levels.

cheezcarls

Activity: 2254
Merit: 658

Revolutionized copy gaming platform

View Profile
June 09, 2019, 10:10:33 AM

I have to be honest with all of you. I regretted not buying BNB in the first place while its still cheap.

Binance Coin did reached more than $20 during Bitcoin’s big bull run. However, as the great Bitcoin crash occurs, BNB’s value got lower to single digits.

It reminds me back then about missing Cardano last 2017 from $0.08 to its all-time high of almost $0.80. Now that Cardano is back To $0.08, I’m already thinking about buying some. If I did bought last time and quickly sell it to its all-time high, that would be a good chunk of profit.

The same way I felt with Binance Coin. I missed buying the dip and now its consolidating with $32-$33 per coin.

I can only suggest that when the project looks promising and has a clear and concise roadmap (along with a legit team who is active on supporting their community and attending blockchain conferences and summits), it’s better to buy while price is cheap, or we would regret later on.

However, the choice is still in everybody’s hands. Nobody’s gonna stop us from deciding anyway.

Happy Sunday everyone!

Pla
                             ▄██████████▌
████             ▐███████████▌
  ████         ▐████    ███
   ▐████     ▐████     ███       ███      ▂▃▅
     ████    ████        ███      ███████
        ███    ████        ███      ███████
         ▐██    ████        ███      ███          
                 █████         ███      ███
              █████▌         ███      ███
           █████▌            ███      ███
     ██████▌
███████
ade.win
██            ██
██            ██
██            ██
██         ██
  ▌         ██
  ▌   ██    ██
        ██    ██
        ██      ▌
        ██      ▌
        ██
        ██
.R E V O L U T I O N A R Y   C O P Y   G A M I N G   P L A T F O R M  .
██            ██
██            ██
██            ██
██         ██ 
  ▌         ██
  ▌   ██    ██
        ██    ██
        ██      ▌
        ██      ▌
        ██
        ██
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█ ████▀▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀████ █
█ █████▄  █ ████▀  ▄█████ █
█ ██████▄  █ █▀  ▄███████ █
█ ███████▄  █  ▄█████████ █
█ ████████▄  █ ██████████ █
█ ██████▀  ▄█▄ █ ████████ █
█ ████▀  ▄███▄  █ ███████ █
█ ██▀   ██████▄  █ ██████ █
█ ██▄▄▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█████ █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
Play Smart Win Big!
mr_random
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 09, 2019, 12:23:27 PM

I have to be honest with all of you. I regretted not buying BNB in the first place while its still cheap.

Binance Coin did reached more than $20 during Bitcoin’s big bull run. However, as the great Bitcoin crash occurs, BNB’s value got lower to single digits.

It reminds me back then about missing Cardano last 2017 from $0.08 to its all-time high of almost $0.80. Now that Cardano is back To $0.08, I’m already thinking about buying some. If I did bought last time and quickly sell it to its all-time high, that would be a good chunk of profit.

The same way I felt with Binance Coin. I missed buying the dip and now its consolidating with $32-$33 per coin.

I can only suggest that when the project looks promising and has a clear and concise roadmap (along with a legit team who is active on supporting their community and attending blockchain conferences and summits), it’s better to buy while price is cheap, or we would regret later on.

However, the choice is still in everybody’s hands. Nobody’s gonna stop us from deciding anyway.

Happy Sunday everyone!
Thanks for sharing your opinion. It was tough days to invest in the ADA back to 2017, I feel your pain. I also made similar mistakes with not buying the promising altcoin and alt season rocketed all prices not only price of Cardano. BNB already left the train station and it is late I am afraid.
immortal4now

Activity: 612
Merit: 102

Chromia - Relational Blockchain

View Profile
June 09, 2019, 02:25:37 PM

Nowadays BNB token is a very serious competitor for the whole market, because this token is very popular now and grows very well on the market

♠️ Facebook: http://facebook.com/ChromiaStudios                 ♥️ Webpage: http://chromiastudios.com
♦️ LinkedIn:  http://linkedin.com/company/chromiastudios      ♣️ Reddit: http://reddit.com/r/ChromiaStudios                     
♥️ Twitter:    https://twitter.com/teamchromia                        ♦️  Twitter: https://twitter.com/ChromaWay
************************************************************************************************
silver23

Activity: 574
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 09, 2019, 03:17:47 PM

BNB is really good coin and of course it is worth to buy.
we can see how people now is very interesting with this and how this coin have a good growth in market.
and just take a little time to BNB change to stable wallet.
buy it mate, it is really good.
CryptoAlphaStar

Activity: 574

View Profile
June 09, 2019, 05:44:04 PM

Binance coin is an interesting one. I regret not buying it when it was launched, because I was around back then and followed Binance as an exchange from the start.
No doubt, that the token will have utility in the future, and that Binance will keep being a key player in the exchange and trading industry, but I think with the current valuation, it can't go much higher.
pageraji

Activity: 966
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 09, 2019, 05:53:54 PM

BNB now have circulation and used by IEO binance, and this coin price actually control by binance dev, when IEO on binance is massive and good, this coin have a bright future and still worthy to long term
mirawantirinjana

Activity: 700

View Profile
June 09, 2019, 06:03:25 PM

the price of BNB tokens is affected by the Binance Exchange platform they have, I am sure that at any time is the right time to buy a BNB, because as the Binance Exchange develops, the price of the BNB token will be better.
Backupnime

Activity: 494
Merit: 104

homt.net

View Profile
June 09, 2019, 07:09:23 PM

in my opinion the BNB is quite feasible to buy they grow quite well and also have good potential, and now the price is quite high so before investing I think I have to find the right opportunity to enter or wait for prices to fall lower.
BNB is one of new coin with have potential to beat another Altcoin, untill today BNB growth is great and the price keep stable in 400k satoshi/BNB.
even after hack issue from binance the price are down to 300k but not long after that "justing" CEO of Tron Foundation offering their fund to deposit and backup binance and make BNB growing up again

CDEX-CROSS-CHAIN DECENTRALIZED EXCHANGE PLATFORM
TOKENS FOR BITCOINTALK USERS FOR SIGNATURES! ANN TREAD ! WHITEPAPER ! LITEPAPER !
shakesbear

Activity: 684

View Profile
June 09, 2019, 07:16:35 PM

I love to read old topics, where people talk about different coins when they first appeared, now we know exactly how cool it was to buy BNB in August 2017.

░░▒▒▓▓▓▓▓************** DFINANCE is New Age of DEFI **************▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░
░░▒▒▓▓▓▓* Bitcointalk ▐  TwitterReddit ▐  Telegram ▐  Github ▐  Discord *▓▓▓▓▒▒░░
░░▒▒▓▓▓** A Non-Code Platform for Decentralized Trading Instruments **▓▓▓▒▒░░
ophyrim

Activity: 994
Merit: 391

View Profile
June 09, 2019, 07:45:33 PM

Hello folks,

what do u think about BNB? Is that worth to buy? Because like my friend said, what is Chines is big..so I am wondering about your opinion because I couldnt find any mention about BNB here...

" -$BNB the ONLY coin where you can invest in the exchange. This will be a top coin for chinese/international traders.

-Binance will issue its token coin, called the Binance Coin (BNB). A strict limit of 200MM BNB will be created, never to be increased. BNB will run natively on the Ethereum blockchain with ERC 20.

-You can use BNB to pay for any fees on our platform, including but not limited to: Exchange fees Withdraw fees Listing fees Any other fee

When you use BNB to pay for fees, you will receive a significant discount"

I want to join Binance IEO and that's why I have to buy Binance coin. I don't care about the technology of this coin. Just buy for the IEO like many people. This is not an investment just a well organized speculation. Nothing more.
Flooks

Activity: 196
Merit: 251

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
June 09, 2019, 07:47:30 PM

I love to read old topics, where people talk about different coins when they first appeared, now we know exactly how cool it was to buy BNB in August 2017.
At the beginning of this year, the price of BNB was also very good, it was possible to buy for $ 10. I think that by the end of the year the price will be 50-80 dollars.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
kawetsriyanto
Legendary

Activity: 2226
Merit: 1087

Free Bitcoins Every Hour!

View Profile
June 09, 2019, 11:59:15 PM

BNB coin, as a new altcoin (from Binance), I think that this has great movement. Now, this coin has been listed in the top 7 in coinmarketcap. As a new coin, this looks very legit to enter top 10.
Now, the rate is at $30.53 with good enough increase and stability (although still volatile of course).
However so far, it may be one of the great altcoins to hold for long-term investment, moreover, it comes from a big exchange (Binance).

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
kikoy999

Activity: 429

View Profile
June 10, 2019, 03:08:04 AM

for me it's working on investment in BNB coin because the price of bitcoin is so low now and the ethereum is so much sure that I can get more money when investing coins like BNB.

▁▁▁▁▁                 SECURE AND LICENSED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE                 ▁▁▁▁▁
INVECH     WHITEPAPER | ANN THREAD | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | TELEGRAM | MEDIUM     INVECH
▔▔▔▔▔                   JOIN INVECH INITIAL EXCHANGE OFFERING NOW!                   ▔▔▔▔▔
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: