Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 07:21:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡ [ANN][ICO][BOUNTY] Cryptonex (CNX) – Global Blockchain Acquiring!  (Read 102962 times)
kingsleyuk2003

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 04:56:07 PM

How many CNX are in circulation in the market?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ElmetElmet

Activity: 218
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 05:10:57 PM

CNX vol keeps increasing on HitBTC but Shitty people keep selling cheap bringing down the price.

Let them sell. Stupid people, then it will be growing easier. They will be like that pizza guy, who bought pizza for 10,000 bitcoins Smiley

Smiley I don't expect CNX to be as good as Bitcoin, but, in some ways, you are right. Selling now for dust is a bad idea. I'm gonna keep my coins until they have some more value. Until then...
HODL!
brodyagas86

Activity: 79
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 07:29:53 PM

CNX vol keeps increasing on HitBTC but Shitty people keep selling cheap bringing down the price.
on the hitbtc of the living only bot) no sales are not volumes) so do not worry
eugenesag

Activity: 23

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 08:44:32 AM

Glad CNX is on HitBTC
Wait for the new bounty now.
brodyagas86

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 08:47:29 AM

CNX  on Coinmarketcap. That's Great. And btw I got 1500 CNX coins for sale. PM me for those willing to buy. Trade will be done on HitBTC.
thanks already bought. Now we look at how the price goes down. the development team promised to support the coin. And so on . as a result, bots on stock exchanges killed prices. to all the rest, the first 10,000 network blocks were available for mining. that is 50k of coins that will drop the price on the floor. but it's always hard to get up.
cryptonex (OP)

Activity: 631

Global blockchain acquiring

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2017, 10:09:21 AM
Last edit: October 13, 2017, 10:44:34 AM by cryptonex

CNX  on Coinmarketcap. That's Great. And btw I got 1500 CNX coins for sale. PM me for those willing to buy. Trade will be done on HitBTC.
thanks already bought. Now we look at how the price goes down. the development team promised to support the coin. And so on . as a result, bots on stock exchanges killed prices. to all the rest, the first 10,000 network blocks were available for mining. that is 50k of coins that will drop the price on the floor. but it's always hard to get up.

Don’t worry, we will support the coin.
The miners, and those who have received the reward of the referral program, sell the coins at a low price, as they did not realize their value.

Cryptonex (CNX): Global blockchain acquiring
Smiling Coffee

Activity: 46

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 11:02:21 AM

CNX  on Coinmarketcap. That's Great. And btw I got 1500 CNX coins for sale. PM me for those willing to buy. Trade will be done on HitBTC.

The blame is primarily on such people as you. When the growth started at the beginning of the listing, there was no need in immediate selling. This triggered decrease.

Now you’re whining.

One should be a bit smarter. Smiley
yurash3

Activity: 3

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 01:32:45 PM

At the beginning of trading on the hitbtc, I bought up coins on a Yobit and sold it to the hitbtc to equalize the price.
I think it was necessary to do it.
luka1987

Activity: 520
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 01:38:42 PM

i cant send this token from my ether wallet... it says wallet is wrong

how do I send it? I have noticed cryptonex wallet is shorter and on my eth wallet is asking me for eth wallet -.-
how to transfer them? please explain

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses .100% original codebase.
  Superfast with .30 seconds instant finality.
  Tested .5000 tx per block. on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
cryptonex (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2017, 01:47:36 PM

how do I send it? I have noticed cryptonex wallet is shorter and on my eth wallet is asking me for eth wallet -.-

In October the team will announce a new bounty program and you will be able to exchange your tokens for CNX coins without any conditions.
The rate will be announced later.
Follow the news.

luka1987

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 02:04:21 PM

In October the team will announce a new bounty program and you will be able to exchange your tokens for CNX coins without any conditions.
Follow the news.

wait wait

so token can't be used? how the F is on exchange site?
Explain this to me please
I have 1000 tokens on myetherwallet and I can't send it from there anywhere else? Not even to my cryptonex wallet which I have downloaded from official site? What kind of bullshit is that?

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
cryptonex (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2017, 02:19:12 PM

Follow the news.

wait wait

I have 1000 tokens on myetherwallet and I can't send it from there anywhere else? Not even to my cryptonex wallet which I have downloaded from official site? What kind of bullshit is that?

While ICO there was a bounty program which is over for now.
In frames of new bounty program which will take place soon, you'll be able to exchange your tokens for CNX coins. 

eugenesag

Activity: 23

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 02:22:12 PM

At the beginning of trading on the hitbtc, I bought up coins on a Yobit and sold it to the hitbtc to equalize the price.
I think it was necessary to do it.

If I'm right, that's called arbitrage trading
luka1987

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 06:49:13 PM

Follow the news.

wait wait

In frames of new bounty program which will take place soon, you'll be able to exchange your tokens for CNX coins. 

Ok but I have added tokens to my ether wallet it says its CNX tokens. Whats the difference I really dont understand

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
jonnyhsy

Activity: 37

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 03:09:24 AM

Can you please just publish your contract? I could only see binary codes on etherscan.
jonnyhsy

Activity: 37

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 03:31:01 AM

I tried to transfer (actually deposit into EtherDelta's contract) 1000 CNX to EtherDelta, but failed multiple times with "bad instruction" whatever gas I use. I tried to check contract source code, but there's no text readable contract code...

When can I transfer those 1000 CNX? You guys should publish your contract code, and tell people the truth!

Same problem.
Can't transfer these shit tokens out of my wallet.

They aren't even cnx coins.
They are tokens to make you spend precious btc/eth and get cnx and bonus cnx  coins.

So they arent even giving you anything.
Just an invititation to get bonus shitcoins.

Follow the news.

cryptonex (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2017, 05:43:31 AM

I tried to transfer (actually deposit into EtherDelta's contract) 1000 CNX to EtherDelta, but failed multiple times with "bad instruction" whatever gas I use. I tried to check contract source code, but there's no text readable contract code...

When can I transfer those 1000 CNX? You guys should publish your contract code, and tell people the truth!

Same problem.
Can't transfer these shit tokens out of my wallet.

They aren't even cnx coins.
They are tokens to make you spend precious btc/eth and get cnx and bonus cnx  coins.

So they arent even giving you anything.
Just an invititation to get bonus shitcoins.

Follow the news.

Etherdelta has added our bonus token without our consent. We don't approve that and don't recommend making any trade operations with CNX there.
You received some bonus tokens and missed the bounty program (it was up to October). Now, in order to use them, you need to wait for the new bounty and exchange them for coins.

cryptonex (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2017, 05:46:57 AM

Follow the news.

wait wait

Ok but I have added tokens to my ether wallet it says its CNX tokens. Whats the difference I really dont understand

Bonus tokens can be used in frames of bounty programs.
The new one is on the way. You'll excnange them for CNX coins.

brodyagas86

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 10:23:41 AM

comrades. you collected (according to your words, check laziness) 17k + green money. but you do not write about publications, you do not have advertising. The robot writes here a person who responds with some scientific phrases. The coin, in which, by stupidity, in any case, someone invested money, rushes at the mercy of bots on exchanges. I did not say anything about the prices. Answer please. what happened.How is your position? to wait for what itself will work? or do you think that you will not get lost among a thousand of the same coins and projects? let's begin the dialogue.
cryptonex (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2017, 02:28:04 PM

comrades. you collected (according to your words, check laziness) 17k + green money. but you do not write about publications, you do not have advertising. The robot writes here a person who responds with some scientific phrases. The coin, in which, by stupidity, in any case, someone invested money, rushes at the mercy of bots on exchanges. I did not say anything about the prices. Answer please. what happened.How is your position? to wait for what itself will work? or do you think that you will not get lost among a thousand of the same coins and projects? let's begin the dialogue.

We are developing technologies, and plan to launch them according to the roadmap, if possible, much faster.
If you want to get profit, we do not recommend selling CNX in the nearest  future to stabilize the market.
It makes no sense to discuss current market rates.
The project is advertised; every day there is a large number of new users.
New features will be available soon.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 »
  Print  

Jump to: