Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 12:32:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 [56] 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [BOUNTY][ICO] Change - The First Decentralysed Crypto Bank [ICO September 16th]  (Read 52115 times)
willmunte

Activity: 87
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 02:37:17 PM

What people are interested in is exactly the time we received our reward and who was accepted for payment.
bitpazari

Activity: 896
Merit: 519

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 02:38:32 PM

Affiliate & bounty programs — distribution of rewards
We have received some inquiries about when we’ll start the distribution of the affiliate and bounty rewards. Over 1600 participants have claimed their rewards! Keep in mind that our bounty program is divided into different sections such as Twitter, YouTube, Blog, Bitcointalk signatures, Translations, and Email, so give the team a few days to validate all submissions.
Keep an eye on our social media channels and join our Telegram community, as we will be posting the necessary updates regarding the distribution of the rewards.

https://medium.com/@changebank/weekly-update-listing-on-kucoin-dev-update-and-more-ec938da77638
CryptoGorilla

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
November 03, 2017, 02:46:36 PM

At the moment CAG is being traded at Etherdelta but starting next Tuesday also on Kucoin.

It is being traded still way under the ICO-value (as most tokens nowadays) since the ICO-price was 500 tokens for 1 ETH. At the moment, the lowest offer on Etherdelta equals about 1078 tokens per ETH. How will the price evolve with a listing on a first small bigger exchange in 4 days?

Also the distribution of bounties should bring down the price as well...

Join the Oyster Revolution!
Oyster enables anonymous file storage and traffic monetization.
MiBambino

Activity: 644
Merit: 252

IMUSIFY - Award Winning Blockchain Music Tech

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 02:56:48 PM

At the moment CAG is being traded at Etherdelta but starting next Tuesday also on Kucoin.

It is being traded still way under the ICO-value (as most tokens nowadays) since the ICO-price was 500 tokens for 1 ETH. At the moment, the lowest offer on Etherdelta equals about 1078 tokens per ETH. How will the price evolve with a listing on a first small bigger exchange in 4 days?

It'll likely go up to around 0.7$. Most ED sellers sold their bonusses. Now that a lot of people have bought, they're gonna wait for the better exchange to get some profits. 0.7$ is the ICO price, it should start there. After that the bounty rewards will get sold, causing prices to drop back down until the end of november, beginning of december. That's when the app will get launched and a new listing announcement will be made, which will push the price up to around 1.5$ I think, given the total supply and the competition from the likes of tenx and monaco. If the app is succesful, prices will go up even further to around 3$, maybe even 5$ in Q1 of 2018. More and more announcements and events will take place (new listing, new collabs, ...), so I'm guessing they could eventually have a total market cap of around 500million, giving each coin a value of around 6.5$. I don't see it go much higher with all the other crypto banks around, but still that's an insanely good price

imusify
  FacebookTwitterTelegramRedditANN  ❱ MediumGitHubYouTubeLinkedIN 
Award Winning Blockchain Music Platform
                                                                                                                     Backed By NEO

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
 ▗██▘                                        ▝██▖
 ██                                            ██
▐█▌                                            ▐█▌
██   █▌            ▐███▄▄                       ██
██                 ▐█▌ ▀██▄▄                    ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌    ▀▀██▄▄                ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌       ▄███               ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌   ▄▄██▀▀                 ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌▄███▀                     ██
██   ▀▘            ▐██▀▀                        ██
 ▝██▄                                        ▄██▘
   ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Explainer
Video
wumBowo

Activity: 770
Merit: 298

tozex.io

View Profile WWW
November 03, 2017, 03:22:03 PM

Can not wait to wait for the spreadsheet to open.
not expecting much from CAG I joined the campaign at the end of ico.
 Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Any reward you get is a blessing, friend, especially when you didn't have to invest your money, maybe you only get 100 coins, but if price goes up to 5$ you'll get a nice payday!

It's not blessing, it's labor. People are not beggars, they worked and wait their wage. You should look it like that.
then if you know you actually being a "labor" here , why wouldn't you quit and get a better job? i mean didn't you see his last sentence? he said "I joined the campaign at the end of ico." And you wanted him to get much better paid

Tozex

Powered by,
SolidLiquid

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

Native Korean, Professional Translator

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 04:54:26 PM

Waiting for the distribution Smiley

I heard the news from the newsletter!

Change bank rocks!
ekin4

Activity: 663
Merit: 505

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 05:59:14 PM

Can not wait to wait for the spreadsheet to open.
not expecting much from CAG I joined the campaign at the end of ico.
 Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Any reward you get is a blessing, friend, especially when you didn't have to invest your money, maybe you only get 100 coins, but if price goes up to 5$ you'll get a nice payday!

It's not blessing, it's labor. People are not beggars, they worked and wait their wage. You should look it like that.
then if you know you actually being a "labor" here , why wouldn't you quit and get a better job? i mean didn't you see his last sentence? he said "I joined the campaign at the end of ico." And you wanted him to get much better paid

What are you trying to say? Implying something I didn't even say here. What's your motive?
It doesn't matter how long you advertise this project, you got stakes for that time anyway. Day and and Last day do not have the same payrate.
examelon

Activity: 61

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 06:33:14 PM

Let's just hope bounty distribution will be a smooth sailing process.
aleksus

Activity: 252
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 08:17:20 PM

Is this announced KuCoin platform trustworthy? I've never used KuCoin before it would be really cool if CDG would appear in Bittrex or Poloniex instead.
MiBambino

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 08:33:46 PM

Is this announced KuCoin platform trustworthy? I've never used KuCoin before it would be really cool if CDG would appear in Bittrex or Poloniex instead.

it's a fairly new platform but I'm hearing a lot of good things about it, they have a very in dept whitepaper about the exchange, the team is nice, and they're listing a lot of new coins. I'm happy they decided to list CAG, and I'm sure this will lead to other listings as well, most certainly Binance in the near future

imusify
                                                                                                                     Backed By NEO

Explainer
Video
Kayaman85

Activity: 210
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 09:09:02 PM

It'll likely go up to around 0.7$. Most ED sellers sold their bonusses. Now that a lot of people have bought, they're gonna wait for the better exchange to get some profits. 0.7$ is the ICO price, it should start there. After that the bounty rewards will get sold, causing prices to drop back down until the end of november, beginning of december. That's when the app will get launched and a new listing announcement will be made, which will push the price up to around 1.5$ I think, given the total supply and the competition from the likes of tenx and monaco. If the app is succesful, prices will go up even further to around 3$, maybe even 5$ in Q1 of 2018. More and more announcements and events will take place (new listing, new collabs, ...), so I'm guessing they could eventually have a total market cap of around 500million, giving each coin a value of around 6.5$. I don't see it go much higher with all the other crypto banks around, but still that's an insanely good price

Damn dude, you sure have put a lot of thought into this it seems like, haha. Sure hope your right about the price going up to $7.50 on day. That would be kool.

And anyone who is smart would hold onto their bounty rewards at least until sometime AFTER the app has been launched.

Beings that this is when prices are likely to skyrocket. Prices are also likely to start going up shortly before the app is launched.

Let's hope this project is successful and those of us who hold onto our CAG's will end up with HUGE paydays one day in the near future. Smiley
Virtuoso
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1002

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 12:04:57 AM

Change is one of the biggest winners today. We already maid over 40% in the last 24 hours. The price is looking uptrending, i hope this will not stop till be reach 1 dollar per coin.
rizkyrz

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 01:42:15 AM

if this token is distributed I will keep this token for later because I believe this token is very potential to experience a high price increase. or maybe I'll sell half of it  Grin

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
MiBambino

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 11:28:30 AM

Damn dude, you sure have put a lot of thought into this it seems like, haha. Sure hope your right about the price going up to $7.50 on day. That would be kool.

And anyone who is smart would hold onto their bounty rewards at least until sometime AFTER the app has been launched.

Beings that this is when prices are likely to skyrocket. Prices are also likely to start going up shortly before the app is launched.

Let's hope this project is successful and those of us who hold onto our CAG's will end up with HUGE paydays one day in the near future. Smiley

haha thanks, I have. The only way you get good results consistently is by thinking about all possible outcomes and determining which one is more likely. I firmly believe CAG could one day be worth around 6 - 7 dollars.

imusify
                                                                                                                     Backed By NEO

Explainer
Video
ggnorevthx

Activity: 140

Proof-of-Asset Protocol

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 01:36:33 PM

I've been using KuCoin for some time and I'm really happy with the way it works, especially the daily interest payment system.

| World Fintech Startups | Microsoft Azure Partner | $1,5 M Raised During pre-ICO |
     BANKEX - Proof-of-Asset Protocol    
| WHITE PAPER | BLOGSLACKTELEGRAMBITCOINTALKGITHUBTWITTERYOUTUBEFACEBOOK |☰
Koobtcgal

Activity: 714

Acewins.io

View Profile WWW
November 04, 2017, 01:40:47 PM

Has anyone received their bounty share yet? Can't wait to see the fruit of my labour.

mancunar

Activity: 134

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 01:40:56 PM

I am not active in forums, I am a signature campaign participant and others. I would like to ask 2 things about the prize campaign.

1. Is my signature dead
2. When is the news for the spreadsheet
3. When will the payment be initiated for all campaign participants
4. Go to where they work

Thank you for your answer, please understand the question I wrote because I just want to hear from this project. Congratulations to the team has been successful now.
MiBambino

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 01:44:26 PM

I am not active in forums, I am a signature campaign participant and others. I would like to ask 2 things about the prize campaign.

1. Is my signature dead
2. When is the news for the spreadsheet
3. When will the payment be initiated for all campaign participants
4. Go to where they work

Thank you for your answer, please understand the question I wrote because I just want to hear from this project. Congratulations to the team has been successful now.

Your signature is technically dead, yes. You can (and should) still promote the project as much as you want, but you won't get new rewards.
They had some problems with scammers trying to claim rewards from real participants and such, so they don't release the spreadsheet because people might hack into it and change the information. That's why they're figuring out right now how to handle it. Don't worry, next week the bounty rewards will be distributed.

imusify
                                                                                                                     Backed By NEO

Explainer
Video
Jannn

Activity: 1120
Merit: 502

View Profile WWW
November 04, 2017, 03:05:05 PM

Has anyone received their bounty share yet?
Nope ,until now they didnt distribute the bounty token at all bounty participants.
kchulani

Activity: 308

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 04:04:30 PM

Change is starting to build up steam and expect this to go up along the same likes of TenX I believe. Has a lot to offer and a lot more to add on. Their partnership with Estonia will also pay off and DHL.

Pages: « 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 [56] 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 »
  Print  

Jump to: