Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 12:32:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 [73] 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [BOUNTY][ICO] Change - The First Decentralysed Crypto Bank [ICO September 16th]  (Read 52099 times)
pinoycash

Activity: 1316
Merit: 514

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2017, 08:22:52 AM

i lost my trust to this Project.
i participated pre-sale,after ico finish price down and thought its ok i bought cheap and with bounties my capital will be ok. price down to 3/1  and with bounties i got  only 50 us dollars. what a joke i carried your damn signautrre more than 2 months

i dont know what else to say  where is your ''tvstar'' ceo right now? while in ico times he was answering all the questions on telegram after ico finish he just disappear.

Lesson learned, Dont Trust an advisor from a Corporate World, they mindset is always how to make money from people like us.
My last campaign BITDICE i only work for 6 weeks and got 1,800 USD and they only raised 9M USD from that time.

This bounty is the biggest JOKE ever Grin

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
███████                  ███████
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

. Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore .
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
█████████               ████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
MiBambino

Activity: 644
Merit: 252

IMUSIFY - Award Winning Blockchain Music Tech

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 08:23:02 AM

do you have problem dev? why i can't send from my etherum to etherdelta, my transaction out of gas. i can't sell my coin
any information about this?

that's not their fault, you need to have ethereum in your account to use for gas, even 0.01 eth is enough I think

imusify
  FacebookTwitterTelegramRedditANN  ❱ MediumGitHubYouTubeLinkedIN 
Award Winning Blockchain Music Platform
                                                                                                                     Backed By NEO

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
 ▗██▘                                        ▝██▖
 ██                                            ██
▐█▌                                            ▐█▌
██   █▌            ▐███▄▄                       ██
██                 ▐█▌ ▀██▄▄                    ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌    ▀▀██▄▄                ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌       ▄███               ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌   ▄▄██▀▀                 ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌▄███▀                     ██
██   ▀▘            ▐██▀▀                        ██
 ▝██▄                                        ▄██▘
   ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Explainer
Video
cakravothy

Activity: 868
Merit: 501

Chainjoes.com

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2017, 08:26:39 AM

do you have problem dev? why i can't send from my etherum to etherdelta, my transaction out of gas. i can't sell my coin
any information about this?

if about GAS, only about sending fee
you only incraese GAS and gwei, and then you can sending youre balance, another solution you can import youre addres to etherdelta

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
CHAIN JOES
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
|
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
📝
MiBambino

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 08:29:21 AM

i lost my trust to this Project.
i participated pre-sale,after ico finish price down and thought its ok i bought cheap and with bounties my capital will be ok. price down to 3/1  and with bounties i got  only 50 us dollars. what a joke i carried your damn signautrre more than 2 months

i dont know what else to say  where is your ''tvstar'' ceo right now? while in ico times he was answering all the questions on telegram after ico finish he just disappear.

Lesson learned, Dont Trust an advisor from a Corporate World, they mindset is always how to make money from people like us.
My last campaign BITDICE i only work for 6 weeks and got 1,800 USD and they only raised 9M USD from that time.

This bounty is the biggest JOKE ever Grin

the price is not in their control, it's completely up to the market; As you know, the bitcoincraze made a lot of alts bleed, including even the established ones like ethereum and neo. What they can control, however, is the bounty, and indeed they handled that poorly to say the least. I personally think they should fire the people responsible, because it was a joke like you said. How hard is it to keep a secure spreadsheet, calculate the stakes, pay the bounties in time, and perhaps personally message the people that had multiple reward claims? I mean, lets say 10.000 people claimed rewards. How hard is it to check them all? I could do that on my own in barely a week.

imusify
                                                                                                                     Backed By NEO

Explainer
Video
pinoycash

Activity: 1316
Merit: 514

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2017, 09:03:28 AM

the price is not in their control, it's completely up to the market; As you know, the bitcoincraze made a lot of alts bleed, including even the established ones like ethereum and neo. What they can control, however, is the bounty, and indeed they handled that poorly to say the least. I personally think they should fire the people responsible, because it was a joke like you said. How hard is it to keep a secure spreadsheet, calculate the stakes, pay the bounties in time, and perhaps personally message the people that had multiple reward claims? I mean, lets say 10.000 people claimed rewards. How hard is it to check them all? I could do that on my own in barely a week.

We can make it short, all bounty participants has been duped/cheated in broad daylight by the management team plain and simple and we cannot do something about it. we can move on and forget about this campaign

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

. Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore .
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
MiBambino

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 09:10:58 AM

We can make it short, all bounty participants has been duped/cheated in broad daylight by the management team plain and simple and we cannot do something about it. we can move on and forget about this campaign

I will not move on nor forget about this campaign, two months and over 1300 posts with the signature will not be ignored. I believe the team will do everything they can to make sure this situation gets handled properly, but I must say I'm extremely disappointed by the fact that such a simple process went wrong. The fact that they keep making excuses and giving incredibly vague responses only makes things worse.

imusify
                                                                                                                     Backed By NEO

Explainer
Video
pundit

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 10:42:57 AM

Our frustration is logical but I think we should give them some more time, change seems a big name and they must give every participant the amount they deserve, one of my friend received 200 + CAG then received 200+ CAG again for twitter campaign, justified amount for twitter bounty, its even when he transferred the first CAG amount received back to Change team ether address and them marked mail, he received all CAG token back from CAG team.

EZ365TM        REVOLUTIONARY DIGITAL ASSET ECOSYSTEM 
WHITEPAPER INVESTOR pitch   |   Telegram   |  Twitter   |   Facebook   |
[   PLAY      TRADE      LEARN   ]
AndyGon

Activity: 350
Merit: 160

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 11:22:45 AM

May be they just loose access to spreadsheet and that is a main problem ? So  they can use one I've post some days ago.
Jannn

Activity: 1120
Merit: 502

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2017, 12:00:29 PM

According to their bounty thread they will reward the community with a total of 2% of all Change coin
As a way to reward our community, we are distributing 2% of all Change Coins in our Bounty Program.
So if we divided the change total supply( according to the coinmarketcap ) 79,184,116 CAG by 2% , so they will be 1,583,682.32 CAG token available and reserve for the community ,what do you think guys with your reward it fair or not? because in mine its not fair , hope they will make a statement to this matter. Angry
nalpagutt

Activity: 364
Merit: 258

Joy Token - Smarter Games for Smarter Players

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 01:30:43 PM

The payment I deserve is still not made.

▄███                                                                                       
                       ▄▀ ▐█▌                                                                                       
                      ▀   ██                                                                                       
    ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄   ██▌ ▄▄      ▄▄          ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄     ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄     ▄▄▄
    █████     ▄████████ ██▌  ███    ███          ██████████   ▄██████████▄    ███   ▄███▀   ██████████   ████    ███
      ███    ███▀▀    ▄████   ███  ███             ███       ███▀▀    ▀▀███   ███ ▄███▀     ███          █████▄  ███
      ███   ▐██▌     ██▀▐██▌   ██████              ███      ▐██▌        ▐██▌  ██████▀       ███▄▄▄▄▄▄    ███▀██▄ ███
      ███   ▐██▌   ▄██▀ ▐██▌    ▐██▌               ███      ▐██▌        ▐██▌  ██████▄       █████████    ███  ██████
  ▄   ███    ███▄ ██▀ ▄▄███     ▐██▌               ███       ███▄▄    ▄▄███   ███  ███▄     ██▌          ███   ▀████
 ▀██▄███▀     ▀█▌▐███████▀      ▐██▌               ███        ▀██████████▀    ███   ▀███▄   ██████████   ███    ▀███
   ▀▀▀▀          ▀▀▀▀▀▀          ▀▀                ▀▀▀           ▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀     ▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀     ▀▀▀
Facebook
Twitter
Bitcointalk
Telegram
Reddit
Website
NetFreak199

Activity: 910
Merit: 520

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 04:18:51 PM

It is something strange going on with payments. Yesterday I received about 100 CAG, although I need to get a few thousand for  the signature!
bigcash2011

Activity: 1442
Merit: 265

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2017, 04:27:37 PM

I received an awkward amount of 43 CAG tokens, i do not know for what campaign they are paid, i think best way to make bounty distribution more transparent is by opening up spreadsheets where we can confirm our earned stakes and tokens for each campaign.

Tactical Genius

Activity: 434
Merit: 102

Leading Cryptocurrency and Blockchain Company

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2017, 11:14:59 PM

this is just way too bad almost everyone has a problem and it appears there may be no solution now.

MiBambino

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 12:34:36 PM
Last edit: November 14, 2017, 01:14:40 PM by MiBambino

I just received another portion of the bounty, I'm now at around 1/15th of what I deserve based on my stakes. If you look at etherscan you can see they're moving a lot of coins around, maybe to distract us or to make it harder to track? I'm sorry but I simply don't understand how it could be so hard. Take 2% of the entire supply. Divide it according to the types of bounties, for example bitcointalk was 20%. Weed out the bots and spam comments, recalculate the stakes, pay the bounty rewards accordingly. Seriously, the people in charge of this should be fired as soon as they've fixed the mess they put their company in.

Edit:

here are some massive ChangeBank accounts on etherscan; I'm 100% sure they're developer accounts so hopefully we should see them distribute the remaining rewards as soon as possible:

https://etherscan.io/token/0x7d4b8cce0591c9044a22ee543533b72e976e36c3?a=0x18258e41e6507022db74d5b872b062abcd1ed803    304K

https://etherscan.io/token/0x7d4b8cce0591c9044a22ee543533b72e976e36c3?a=0x1e89107607ad905b6f34fe8ebe61dfaa6916765b    197K

https://etherscan.io/token/0x7d4b8cce0591c9044a22ee543533b72e976e36c3?a=0x9eb7ad0c6062866639e175f1a9ee1ed4099b1eda    79K

https://etherscan.io/token/0x7d4b8cce0591c9044a22ee543533b72e976e36c3?a=0x90c5a0c6b0dcb2d419d7246c8997af2fd0977ae4   49K

https://etherscan.io/token/0x7d4b8cce0591c9044a22ee543533b72e976e36c3?a=0x81f34ac3c728adfac32443fd03ec1259fa19a32a    98K

There might be others, but I don't think so. The total amount on these accounts is about 730K. That's a little under half of the total bounty amount as far as I know. Maybe all of the above is still going to be distributed?

imusify
                                                                                                                     Backed By NEO

Explainer
Video
Ipwich

Activity: 1050
Merit: 529

Student Coin

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 01:20:28 PM

I just received another portion of the bounty, I'm now at around 1/15th of what I deserve based on my stakes. If you look at etherscan you can see they're moving a lot of coins around, maybe to distract us or to make it harder to track? I'm sorry but I simply don't understand how it could be so hard. Take 2% of the entire supply. Divide it according to the types of bounties, for example bitcointalk was 20%. Weed out the bots and spam comments, recalculate the stakes, pay the bounty rewards accordingly. Seriously, the people in charge of this should be fired as soon as they've fixed the mess they put their company in.

Edit:

here are some massive ChangeBank accounts on etherscan; I'm 100% sure they're developer accounts so hopefully we should see them distribute the remaining rewards as soon as possible:

https://etherscan.io/token/0x7d4b8cce0591c9044a22ee543533b72e976e36c3?a=0x18258e41e6507022db74d5b872b062abcd1ed803    304K

https://etherscan.io/token/0x7d4b8cce0591c9044a22ee543533b72e976e36c3?a=0x1e89107607ad905b6f34fe8ebe61dfaa6916765b    197K

https://etherscan.io/token/0x7d4b8cce0591c9044a22ee543533b72e976e36c3?a=0x9eb7ad0c6062866639e175f1a9ee1ed4099b1eda    79K

https://etherscan.io/token/0x7d4b8cce0591c9044a22ee543533b72e976e36c3?a=0x90c5a0c6b0dcb2d419d7246c8997af2fd0977ae4   49K

https://etherscan.io/token/0x7d4b8cce0591c9044a22ee543533b72e976e36c3?a=0x81f34ac3c728adfac32443fd03ec1259fa19a32a    98K

There might be others, but I don't think so. The total amount on these accounts is about 730K. That's a little under half of the total bounty amount as far as I know. Maybe all of the above is still going to be distributed?
What percentage of your expected bounty do you receive?
What did you do to receive another portion?

STUDENTCOIN