Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 10:14:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Scammer: Inaba  (Read 8288 times)
Inaba
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2013, 03:10:38 AM

Haha looks like someone learned a new word today! 

Bick, you're like a little kid who learns his first cuss word... you go around adding it to everything you say, is it because you think it makes you cool?

This is how you handle customer service, guys. You should always go around telling the community you are trying to get to buy your products that they are basically fucking idiots constantly.

Psssst... Bicknellski isn't a customer.  He purchased from Avalon and we see where that got him...

Keyword: community

I didn't say customer or Bicknellski.

Ok, so you want to provide some evidence where I call the community "fucking idiots" constantly?

If you're searching these lines for a point, you've probably missed it.  There was never anything there in the first place.
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Viceroy

Activity: 924
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 26, 2013, 03:15:21 AM

Here's the proof:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=278844.msg3009051#msg3009051

Respond to that post, Josh.

Inaba
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2013, 03:35:07 AM

Can you point out the proof, because I'm not seeing it.  Just in case you wern't aware of the definition, let me help you out:  http://www.thefreedictionary.com/proof

There's nothing in that post but fantasy and questions, neither of which falls under the purview of "proof."

If you're searching these lines for a point, you've probably missed it.  There was never anything there in the first place.
Viceroy

View Profile
August 26, 2013, 03:37:38 AM

Well here, just answer this then...

What products have you registered with the FCC before shipping and what are the registration numbers?
Inaba
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2013, 03:49:13 AM

What products have you registered with the FCC before shipping and what are the registration numbers?

Like I told Bick, when you can provide some proof, I'll answer your questions.  Until then, we've got nothing to talk about.

Viceroy

View Profile
August 26, 2013, 03:51:05 AM
Last edit: August 26, 2013, 04:02:17 AM by Viceroy

Proof of what?  I'm just asking a simple question.

What products have you registered with the FCC and what are there their registration numbers?
Inaba
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2013, 04:05:42 AM

Swear to god it's extremely important that you kill yourself tonight josh. 

You first, sport.  An hero and provide some proof and I'll get right on it. 

Viceroy

View Profile
August 26, 2013, 04:10:58 AM

Josh which testing lab do you guys use to certify your products?

https://apps.fcc.gov/oetcf/eas/reports/TestFirmSearch.cfm

You probably use this one, the only one in Kansas, right?

Rogers Labs, Inc.   
Louisburg   
06/27/2016   
Scot Rogers   

4405 West 259th Terrace   
Louisburg   Kansas   66053   
United States   
rogers@micoks.net   
913-837-3214   
913-837-3214

See I looked through the 302 tests he's done and I can't seem to find any for "Butterfly Labs".  Did you certify the hardware under a different name??

DiamondCardz
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1112

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2013, 10:04:40 AM

Bick, you're like a little kid who learns his first cuss word... you go around adding it to everything you say, is it because you think it makes you cool?

This is how you handle customer service, guys. You should always go around telling the community you are trying to get to buy your products that they are basically fucking idiots constantly.

Psssst... Bicknellski isn't a customer.  He purchased from Avalon and we see where that got him...

Ok, so you want to provide some evidence where I call the community "fucking idiots" constantly?

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=8198;sa=showPosts

We can start here, if you like?

you fucking idiot.
you fucking moron.

That was quick! I would pull up more insults towards members of the community, but it seems that your obsession with PG has reached unsafe limits recently in the form that 90% of the posts you make are about him. You may want to get yourself checked out.

By the way, I'm still waiting for the proof that PG embezzled funds from Bitcoin100.

BA Computer Science, University of Oxford
Dissertation was about threat modelling on distributed ledgers.
Bicknellski

View Profile
August 26, 2013, 01:31:45 PM
Last edit: August 26, 2013, 02:10:23 PM by Bicknellski

Rogers Labs, Inc.   
Louisburg   
06/27/2016   
Scot Rogers   

4405 West 259th Terrace   
United States   
rogers@micoks.net   
913-837-3214   
913-837-3214

See I looked through the 302 tests he's done and I can't seem to find any for "Butterfly Labs".  Did you certify the hardware under a different name??

You will never get any answers to that question or any others. If he tells you the truth it proved he lied about the FCC. If he lies it proves he lied about the FCC because there is absolutely no evidence of the FCC ever receiving the unit for testing. If there were FCC approval as he stated there would be there would be a public record of the test. There is none he lied end of debate. So he knows it is best to just keep to attacking the man and or making the straw man his go to argument. He might want to check out IronChariots. http://wiki.ironchariots.org/index.php?title=Category:Logical_fallacies or https://yourlogicalfallacyis.com/pdf/Logical_Fallacies_on_A4.pdf ... a few of these you might recognize in Inaba's posts. He really doesn't seem to realize there are countless people here who see very nearly every statement he makes as logical fallacies and he may in fact think he is some sort of great debater but he lacks the basic skills to keep his lies facts straight and his company from being swamped in lawsuits.

His favourites tend to be Ad hominem and Ad hominem abusive and he is particularly adept and trying to make veiled threats to lie about your moral character to your employer to get you "fired", which I think is a grounds for a defamation suit or minimally banning his ass from bitcointalk, so feel free to retain counsel if he does the same to you at some point.

Some of the others he trends with are as follows:

Appeal to popularity
Cherry picking
Straw man
Reductio ad Hitlerum
Argumentum ad verecundiam

And the list goes on and funny enough the "sockpuppet army" that is used in this effort does use a lot of the same and there are countless examples of these "BFL supporters" using the exact same logical fallacies time and time again with the exact same lexical density down the ellipsis and periods used incorrectly. One only wonders if Bitcointalk were a 1 account per person forum a lot of this sort of abuse would immediately end particularly with the trust ratings but hey who cares right BFL is a wonderful company it really adds to the bitcoin economy doesn't it?

There are perfectly good reasons why he never answers but the main one is the goal to obfuscate the real situation as much as possible. Sadly most people can't recognize what that means. What it generally means is people who tend to negotiate or communicate in this way are sociopaths.

Arm yourselves, be aware and point out his logical fallacies and for the multiple accounts under his control that he uses rather frequently given the analysis I have made.

http://www.4thmedia.org/2012/11/18/tricks-of-the-psychopath%E2%80%99s-sociopath%E2%80%99s-and-politician%E2%80%99s-trade/

Inaba is more likely a sociopath than merely a shady morally bankrupt Gordon Gecko wannabe and I would suggest that whatever medication he is being prescribed is monitored more rigidly by his health care professional I truly worry he might be a danger to himself or others given the propensity to focus on individuals, fixating all his attention and then he attempts to lashout actually threatening their livelihoods and professional careers. Gives me the chills just thinking about what he might do if he snaps. It happens all too often in America especially with easy access to weapons.

Dogie trust abuse, spam, bullying, conspiracy posts & insults to forum members. Ask the mods or admins to move Dogie's spam or off topic stalking posts to the link above.
smoothie
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1473

LEALANA Bitcoin Grim Reaper

View Profile
August 26, 2013, 01:48:48 PM

Rogers Labs, Inc.   
Louisburg   
06/27/2016   
Scot Rogers   

4405 West 259th Terrace   
United States   
rogers@micoks.net   
913-837-3214   
913-837-3214

See I looked through the 302 tests he's done and I can't seem to find any for "Butterfly Labs".  Did you certify the hardware under a different name??

And silence from Josh...

Big surprise.  Cheesy

███████████████████████████████████████

,╓p@@███████@╗╖,           
        ,p████████████████████N,       
      d█████████████████████████b     
    d██████████████████████████████æ   
  ,████²█████████████████████████████, 
 ,█████  ╙████████████████████╨  █████y
 ██████    `████████████████`    ██████
║██████       Ñ███████████`      ███████
███████         ╩██████Ñ         ███████
███████    ▐▄     ²██╩     a▌    ███████
╢██████    ▐▓█▄          ▄█▓▌    ███████
 ██████    ▐▓▓▓▓▌,     ▄█▓▓▓▌    ██████─
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓█,,▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓─  
     ²▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╩    
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       
           ²▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀`          
                   ²²²                 
███████████████████████████████████████

. ★☆ WWW.LEALANA.COM        My PGP fingerprint is A764D833.                  History of Monero development Visualization ★☆ .
LEALANA BITCOIN GRIM REAPER SILVER COINS.

Viceroy

View Profile
August 26, 2013, 01:55:53 PM

I'm going to troll him until he answers.  If I get banned for it then you'll know Theymos is Joshs bitch.

Bicknellski

View Profile
August 26, 2013, 02:13:13 PM

I'm going to troll him until he answers.  If I get banned for it then you'll know Theymos is Joshs bitch.

Code:
The burden of proof lies with someone who is making a claim, 
and is not upon anyone else to prove the negative. The inability, or disinclination,
to disprove a claim does not render that claim valid, nor give it any credence whatsoever.
The example of not being able to disprove a teapot in orbit serves to illustrate how any
claim, no matter how absurd, could be validated if this faulty logic was accepted.

He made the claim that he would have the FCC certification in 2 weeks. He has the burden of proof. No one else. Him so if he doesn't produce it he is a liar.

Dogie trust abuse, spam, bullying, conspiracy posts & insults to forum members. Ask the mods or admins to move Dogie's spam or off topic stalking posts to the link above.
Inaba
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2013, 06:51:22 PM

you fucking idiot.
you fucking moron.

That was quick! I would pull up more insults towards members of the community, but it seems that your obsession with PG has reached unsafe limits recently in the form that 90% of the posts you make are about him. You may want to get yourself checked out.

By the way, I'm still waiting for the proof that PG embezzled funds from Bitcoin100.

You seem to be confusing the term "community" with "member of the community."  Once again, I am waiting for you to provide some proof.

Viceroy

View Profile
August 26, 2013, 06:54:49 PM

Hey Josh,

Where can I verify that you certified your mining equipment with the FCC as required by law?
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570

Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2013, 11:21:43 PM

you fucking idiot.
you fucking moron.

Please forgive me! https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=278780.0
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2013, 11:37:25 PM

Like I told Bick, when you can provide some proof, I'll answer your questions.  Until then, we've got nothing to talk about.

Josh probably penned the above in the comforts of his home while his rainbow-color poodle paced back-and-forth wondering when his master is going to take her for a walkie.

Well, guess what happened exactly 63 minutes and 48 seconds later?

Josh, would you be so kind as to state which, what and when the screen was passed by the FCC? Us monumental assholes ain't got a clue as to how the FCC site works and desperately need your expertise in helping us find the info.

As soon as you show us, I will send that $200 I owe you/BFL, and you can use if for whatevery you want. It doesn't have to go to any charity. You, Sonny, and your wifes/lady friends can go to a fancy restaurant and enjoy a fine meal using the funds. No problem here, bud.

All you have to do is show us monumental assholes where to look, and your golden, and we're square.

I'll also take a week off and not state one iota negative comment about you, Sonny, BFL, et al. I promise... I mean Honest Abe.

Bruno Kucinskas
406 W. Center St.
Sandwich, IL  60548

815-508-1668

Surrrre you will.  Just like you lied last time about sending $200 to charity?  You are a habitual liar, Bruno.  You are a thief.  You are an embezzler.  You have no redeeming quality...

But lets see you hang yourself this time, here you go:  https://apps.fcc.gov/oetcf/eas/reports/ViewExhibitReport.cfm?mode=Exhibits&RequestTimeout=500&calledFromFrame=N&application_id=132722&fcc_id='MSQME370T'

Josh provides proof to stick it up my, Bruno Kucinskas', ass by linking to the obsolete forerunner of the Nexus 7, claiming this is what we've been asking for all along.

Well, I got news for you Joshy Boy. Today, I have sent out 5 emails to the FCC, and tomorrow I will be speaking to a live person. Make no mistake, I probably will be stretching the truth a tad to get my point across. You best hope that I'm in a good mood tomorrow, otherwise I may stretch it a helluva lot.

I have to lie, Josh, otherwise if I don't you would be called out as a liar.

GAME ON!
Syke
Legendary

Activity: 3878
Merit: 1193

View Profile
August 27, 2013, 12:42:47 AM

When is the Jalapeno getting FCC approval?

Maybe two weeks? We are waiting for the test lab to issue the test report.

Where is the Japapeno test report Josh?

Buy & Hold
kakobrekla

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

Psi laju, karavani prolaze.

View Profile
August 27, 2013, 09:08:33 PM

Did not pass, duh!

Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2013, 01:01:37 AM

BFL Fanbois: *Consider yourself in Contempt!*

Camp Lugan: *Josh Zerlan, did BFL submit their product line to the FCC?*

BFL Fanfois: BFL's miner don't need to be FCC certified! Don't answer the question, Josh. It's a trap!

Josh Zerlan: I'll answer the question!

[to Phinnaeus Gage]

Josh Zerlan: You want answers?

Phinnaeus Gage: I think us monumental assholes are entitled to.

Josh Zerlan: *You want answers?*

Phinnaeus Gage: *We want the truth!*

Josh Zerlan: *You can't handle the truth!*
[pauses, to wipe the jeez from his chin]

Josh Zerlan: Sonny lived in a room that had walls, and one of those walls had bars guarded by men with guns. Who else has been there? You? You, PL? You, K9? I have a greater responsibility than you could possibly fathom. You weep for those who've ordered or yet to order, then you curse BF Labs Inc. You have that luxury here on BitcoinTalk. You have the luxury of not blowing who I blow. Those that ordered, while tragic, probably would have wasted their disposable income on some useless product or service. And my existence, while grotesque and incomprehensible to you, directs that money to Butterfly Labs. You don't want the truth because deep down in places you don't talk about in your panties, you want me to con moneys from them fools, you need me to con moneys from them fools. We use words like "in two weeks", "making hardware is hard", "we never lie". We use these words as the backbone of BF Labs Inc. You use them as a punchline. We have neither the time nor the inclination to explain ourselves to monumental assholes who rises and sleeps under the blanket of BFL trying to protect the Bitcoin network, and then questions the manner in which we try to do such. We would rather you just said thank you, and went on your way. Otherwise, I suggest you pick up a phone and call the FCC, the FTC, the FBI, the IRS, the CIA... Either way, I don't give a damn what you think you are entitled to.

Phinnaeus Gage: Josh Zerlan, did BFL submit their product line to the FCC?*

Josh Zerlan: I said what I was paid for to say, I...

Phinnaeus Gage: *Josh Zerlan, did BFL submit the screen to the FCC?*

Josh Zerlan: *You're Goddamn right they did!* *Provides link.* https://apps.fcc.gov/oetcf/eas/reports/ViewExhibitReport.cfm?mode=Exhibits&RequestTimeout=500&calledFromFrame=N&application_id=132722&fcc_id='MSQME370T'

Josh Zerlan: [contemptuously] You monumental assholes... you have no idea how to build ASIC-based Bitcoin miners. All you did was weaken a company today, Phinn. That's all you did. You put our profits in danger. Sweet dreams, sonny.

Phinnaeus Gage: Don't call me Sonny. I'm a hero member of BitcoinTalk with the highest post count, and you're a son of a bitch with jeez on your chin. You've been served!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: