Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 11:57:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Time to sue ButterflyLabs - Big Single-SC owner let's league for class action  (Read 39300 times)
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570

Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2013, 05:04:45 AM

Where the fuck did clown-nose go? Is that fucker laughing at us in the wings?
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
k9quaint
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 26, 2013, 05:05:34 AM

The FCC claim is relevant to this thread because it is a material misrepresentation about the state of the product from BFL.
That is a key ingredient to proving fraud in a civil case.

Bitcoin is backed by the full faith and credit of YouTube comments.
seriouscoin

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 26, 2013, 06:15:43 AM

Can you guys fcking STOP quoting bcp19?

What the point of having ignore feature but you idiots keep quoting him?

This is why every thread about suing BFL is a big joke. You idiots obviously cant ignore a troll or you're so addicted to "proving someone on the internet that they're wrong"

Who gives a FUCK, and why you're still arguing with him if you called him a troll, a sock....?

What a bunch of kids.
Inaba
Legendary

Activity: 1260

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2013, 06:30:39 AM

Josh, would you be so kind as to state which, what and when the screen was passed by the FCC? Us monumental assholes ain't got a clue as to how the FCC site works and desperately need your expertise in helping us find the info.

As soon as you show us, I will send that $200 I owe you/BFL, and you can use if for whatevery you want. It doesn't have to go to any charity. You, Sonny, and your wifes/lady friends can go to a fancy restaurant and enjoy a fine meal using the funds. No problem here, bud.

All you have to do is show us monumental assholes where to look, and your golden, and we're square.

I'll also take a week off and not state one iota negative comment about you, Sonny, BFL, et al. I promise... I mean Honest Abe.

Bruno Kucinskas
406 W. Center St.
Sandwich, IL  60548

815-508-1668

Surrrre you will.  Just like you lied last time about sending $200 to charity?  You are a habitual liar, Bruno.  You are a thief.  You are an embezzler.  You have no redeeming quality...

But lets see you hang yourself this time, here you go:  https://apps.fcc.gov/oetcf/eas/reports/ViewExhibitReport.cfm?mode=Exhibits&RequestTimeout=500&calledFromFrame=N&application_id=132722&fcc_id='MSQME370T'

If you're searching these lines for a point, you've probably missed it.  There was never anything there in the first place.
Xian01
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1067

Christian Antkow

View Profile
August 26, 2013, 06:41:17 AM

What relevance does an Asustek Pad directly have to do with any of your ASIC products ? We are specifically interested in information regarding FCC certification of your ASIC chips.

Providing a link to that would help end this unproductive back-and-forth once and for all, and should serve to reassure your potential customers, that the devices you are delivering to them are safe.
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2013, 06:43:17 AM

Josh, would you be so kind as to state which, what and when the screen was passed by the FCC? Us monumental assholes ain't got a clue as to how the FCC site works and desperately need your expertise in helping us find the info.

As soon as you show us, I will send that $200 I owe you/BFL, and you can use if for whatevery you want. It doesn't have to go to any charity. You, Sonny, and your wifes/lady friends can go to a fancy restaurant and enjoy a fine meal using the funds. No problem here, bud.

All you have to do is show us monumental assholes where to look, and your golden, and we're square.

I'll also take a week off and not state one iota negative comment about you, Sonny, BFL, et al. I promise... I mean Honest Abe.

Bruno Kucinskas
406 W. Center St.
Sandwich, IL  60548

815-508-1668

Surrrre you will.  Just like you lied last time about sending $200 to charity?  You are a habitual liar, Bruno.  You are a thief.  You are an embezzler.  You have no redeeming quality...

But lets see you hang yourself this time, here you go:  https://apps.fcc.gov/oetcf/eas/reports/ViewExhibitReport.cfm?mode=Exhibits&RequestTimeout=500&calledFromFrame=N&application_id=132722&fcc_id='MSQME370T'

Can somebody confirm that what Josh linked to is a BFL Bitcoin Miner. I'm seeing pics that don't resemble anything I've seen before stemming from Camp BFL.
Red_Wolf_2

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 26, 2013, 06:44:49 AM

Bruno Kucinskas
406 W. Center St.
Sandwich, IL  60548

815-508-1668

Can somebody confirm that what Josh linked to is a BFL Bitcoin Miner. I'm seeing pics that don't resemble anything I've seen before stemming from Camp BFL.

Looks like a tablet to me... Dunno if mislinked, trolling or what. Can't get half the links to load though.

Probably should put something here.... Maybe an LTC address?
LeNdJidEvsyogSu2KbC1u3bfJSdcjACFsF
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2013, 06:45:46 AM

Bruno Kucinskas
406 W. Center St.
Sandwich, IL  60548

815-508-1668

Looks like a tablet to me... Dunno if mislinked, trolling or what. Can't get half the links to load though.

A couple of the PDFs take a little longer, but I have had them load, bud.
Xian01
Legendary

Christian Antkow

View Profile
August 26, 2013, 06:47:13 AM

Surrrre you will.  Just like you lied last time about sending $200 to charity?  You are a habitual liar, Bruno.  You are a thief.  You are an embezzler.  You have no redeeming quality...
But lets see you hang yourself this time, here you go:  https://apps.fcc.gov/oetcf/eas/reports/ViewExhibitReport.cfm?mode=Exhibits&RequestTimeout=500&calledFromFrame=N&application_id=132722&fcc_id='MSQME370T'

==

!=

Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2013, 06:47:18 AM

https://apps.fcc.gov/eas/GetApplicationAttachment.html?id=1708792

This link clearly shows that what you linked to is a Nexus.
Inaba
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2013, 06:48:00 AM

Bruno Kucinskas
406 W. Center St.
Sandwich, IL  60548

815-508-1668

Surrrre you will.  Just like you lied last time about sending $200 to charity?  You are a habitual liar, Bruno.  You are a thief.  You are an embezzler.  You have no redeeming quality...

But lets see you hang yourself this time, here you go:  https://apps.fcc.gov/oetcf/eas/reports/ViewExhibitReport.cfm?mode=Exhibits&RequestTimeout=500&calledFromFrame=N&application_id=132722&fcc_id='MSQME370T'

Ooop, there we go.  You are already trying to back out of your commitment.  No surprise there.  Of course it's not a bitcoin miner you fucking idiot.  It's a screen, that's what you asked for.  It's the screen in the Minirig, which is what you requested.  It's also the only device BFL sells that HAS a screen.  How stupid are you, seriously?  Do they even have a scale for your level of stupidity?

Can you not even remember what you type? 

There, I bolded it for you, you fucking moron.

If you're searching these lines for a point, you've probably missed it.  There was never anything there in the first place.
Inaba
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2013, 06:50:33 AM

What the hell do you think is in the Minirig?  A piece of toast?  Just when I think you can't out do yourself in epic stupidity, you one up your previous best at showing the world how ignorant and idiotic you truly are.

Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2013, 06:51:59 AM

Bruno Kucinskas
406 W. Center St.
Sandwich, IL  60548

815-508-1668

Ooop, there we go.  You are already trying to back out of your commitment.  No surprise there.  Of course it's not a bitcoin miner you fucking idiot.  It's a screen, that's what you asked for.  It's the screen in the Minirig, which is what you requested.  It's also the only device BFL sells that HAS a screen.  How stupid are you, seriously?  Do they even have a scale for your level of stupidity?

Can you not even remember what you type?  

There, I bolded it for you, you fucking moron.

BRB! I'm going to Walmart and buying me a smartphone for that I can have its screen approved by the FCC for the 7nm ASIC Bitcoin Miner MiniRig encased in Barn Wood that I'm going to build, for delivery in Q3, 2014.

Seriously, you're not serious?
Inaba
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2013, 06:52:48 AM

Haha, I knew you would back out of your commitment, yet again.  You asked, I delivered, you failed.  End of story.

Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2013, 06:55:33 AM

What the hell do you think is in the Minirig?  A piece of toast?  Just when I think you can't out do yourself in epic stupidity, you one up your previous best at showing the world how ignorant and idiotic you truly are.

I don't believe this! I swear to GOD, I honestly can't believe what I'm reading. CAN anybody else reading all this please explain it to me in baby talk, for obviously that's the only way I'll be able to digest this complex issue?
Inaba
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2013, 06:56:54 AM
Last edit: August 26, 2013, 07:08:17 AM by Inaba

What the hell do you think is in the Minirig?  A piece of toast?  Just when I think you can't out do yourself in epic stupidity, you one up your previous best at showing the world how ignorant and idiotic you truly are.

I don't believe this! I swear to GOD, I honestly can't believe what I'm reading. CAN anybody else reading all this please explain it to me in baby talk, for obviously that's the only way I'll be able to digest this complex issue?

Are you seriously trying to say you didn't know the Minirig used a Nexus 7 as it's display?  Seriously?  You. Can't. Possibly. Be. That. Stupid.  Nothing else in our devices is an emitter, it's the only thing that *has* to be filed with the FCC. Our PSUs are FCC approved.  Our devices only require a DoC from an NVLAP, which we have.  Dumbass, heh.

Red_Wolf_2

View Profile
August 26, 2013, 06:57:00 AM

Actually, its rather hilarious... He did mention screen. I took it to mean part of the PCBs, but what it actually meant was the head device (aka screen/monitor/display device)....

I see what you did there!

Xian01
Legendary

Christian Antkow

View Profile
August 26, 2013, 06:58:38 AM

Haha, I knew you would back out of your commitment, yet again.  You asked, I delivered, you failed.  End of story.

I'm not sure what the $200 issue is, but if this is all that's holding up the release of information pertaining to FCC certification of your ASIC chips, I would happily fund Bruno $200 USD equivalent in Bitcoin to enable him to satisfy whatever seems to be the crux of this dispute between you two.

EDIT: To be clear, "chips" is a general term used to describe the electronics/components built around controlling and powering your ASIC processors, including the SHA256 ASIC processing chip itself.
Red_Wolf_2

View Profile
August 26, 2013, 07:03:46 AM

Haha, I knew you would back out of your commitment, yet again.  You asked, I delivered, you failed.  End of story.

I'm not sure what the $200 issue is, but if this is all that's holding up the release of information pertaining to FCC certification of your ASIC chips, I would happily fund Bruno $200 USD equivalent in Bitcoin to enable him to satisfy whatever seems to be the crux of this dispute between you two.

Chips don't need an FCC certification, devices do.

Reference:

Subassemblies of a Digital Device
Circuit boards, integrated circuit chips, and other components that are completely internal to a digital device are subassemblies of the digital device. (Note, however, that circuit boards or cards that are connected to external devices or increase the operating or processing speed of a digital device are considered peripherals.) Examples of subassemblies include internal memory expansion boards, internal disk drives, internal disk drive controller boards, CPU boards, and power supplies.
Section 15.101(e)
Subassemblies may be sold to the general public or to manufacturers for incorporation into a final product. While subassemblies are not directly subject to FCC technical standards or equipment authorization requirements, digital devices containing subassemblies must still comply with the FCC's technical requirements. Accordingly, manufacturers of subassemblies should design their products so the digital devices into which they are installed will comply with the technical standards.

Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2013, 07:15:34 AM

A piece of toast? eh?

Nexus 7 is in Fact the Cancelled ASUS ME370T, In a Revamped Version

In early 2011 ASUS announced a tablet called the Eee Pad MeMo, a 7 inch slate at the time with Android 3.0 and a Qualcomm dual core CPU. Well, that model was followed by an upgrade, the Eee Pad MeMo ME370T, showcased at CES 2012, that was meant to be a cheaper version of the original MeMo and also involved a stylus and a special slot for it. Apparently the project was canned, in order to spawn the Nexus 7 tablet, as rumored for a while now.

What we have here is failure to communicate due to semantics.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  

Jump to: