Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 06:57:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin Value  (Read 3152 times)
mrcash02

Activity: 1190
Merit: 525

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 01:30:22 AM

I don't think so. It's possible, but I personally don't believe this. The price is increasing strongly now, but or it will continue stable for a good time or it will drop. We have already seen a big increasement in price in short time period not so much time ago, and I think it's very hard to see the same happening again soon (rising the price to $5000). Anyway Crypto-Currency is unpredictable, everything can happen here, so...

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
khufuking

Activity: 840
Merit: 266

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 01:36:00 AM

From what I saw the last couple of days BTC have really good resistance at $3800 and $4300 I know we ca not call it real resistance based just on only 10 days but what I think  BTC will test $4500 mark 1 or 2 times before reach to $5000 . But if we break $3600 we might see $2900 - $ 3200 .
Core.BUSTER

Activity: 562
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 04:20:24 AM

Hi Guys! Do you think the Bitcoin value will be worth more than 5000 Dollars at the end of 2017? Let me know your opinion :-)
I think it will pump to that price by the end of 2017, but it will not go higher than 7000$ Its just my opinion.
But we never know how much will be the price by the end of this year, no one can predict the exact price of it.
Lets just stay updated. Its Unpredictable!!
Well, I think the price of bitcoin will pump by the end of 2017. In addition to that, many people believe that the price of bitcoin will increase in the future and I hope it woulld happen. I think no one can predict what will happen to the price of bitcoin but I believe that the price of bitcoin increase and it will result of good income.
FrankNoland
Copper Member

Activity: 560
Merit: 253

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 05:35:09 AM

In my opinion, I think that bitcoin has already showed that it has potential to reach value or even more, $5000 might happen within a period of a few weeks. I would say that $10000 by the end of this year.  The value of bitcoin shows no sign of going down below $3000 ever again. We just have to believe in bitcoin and hope for the best.

Digital asset exchange for settlement, clearing, custody and trading of various digital assets, utilizing distributed ledger technologies, programmed on the blockchain -https://bex.global
saffira

Activity: 700
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 06:09:13 AM

I cannot say if it will reach that high value but I'm looking forward for it.
And I guess, at year end it will be valued up to 6000 to 7000 dollars. Smiley
Rajamuda

Activity: 924
Merit: 255

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 06:11:22 AM

In my opinion bitcoin value at the end of this month doesn't seem to reach 5000 Dollars, but i think it will only approach it. Probably will reach 5000 Dollars in next month i guess, not seen bitcoin price movement towards 5000 Dollars for now, to 4500 Dollars also haven't seen yet again.
DevilSlayer

Activity: 1400
Merit: 357

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 06:15:58 AM

Hi Guys! Do you think the Bitcoin value will be worth more than 5000 Dollars at the end of 2017? Let me know your opinion :-)
I predicted that the bitcoin will be $10000 and up at the end of the year. I think it is possible because of the power that the bitcoin showing to us. It is obvious that many more people will getting more interested to the bitcoin.
GideonGono

Activity: 1988
Merit: 501

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2017, 06:29:39 AM

There is new circulating that there will be another hardfork of Bitcojn this November in response to the NYA regarding SegWit2x so like BCH being an obstacle then we will see after that when the obstacle in the path wpuld clear up and see another rise after this. I really hate this HFs popping up though the good thing is you get free bitcoins.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
YuginKadoya
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1169

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 06:52:15 AM

There is new circulating that there will be another hardfork of Bitcojn this November in response to the NYA regarding SegWit2x so like BCH being an obstacle then we will see after that when the obstacle in the path wpuld clear up and see another rise after this. I really hate this HFs popping up though the good thing is you get free bitcoins.

There is still a good thing from the bad things that always happen, even if there will be another risk in this upcoming hard fork there would be a thing that might happen as good as well we can really never tell and the recent Hard fork had made us realize that when it activated we get two options, and yes we get free coins and the price started to fly high but again there is always an impending risk that may pop out.
paragon07

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 06:57:20 AM

we dont know what will happen in the exchange of the currency of bitcoin in the end of 2017. but i think the price of bitcoin will play at $4000 to $5000 in the market at the end of the year.
faceoff97

Activity: 644
Merit: 113

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 11:18:51 AM

The probability of bitcoin to likely rise up to $5000 is too high. This would possibly happen before the year ends or in the early in 2018. Before, $3000 is just a prediction but surprisingly it reaches $4000 which is beyond the expectation. So surely, as more and more people are getting attracted with bitcoin it will continue to rise its value. I regret having less amount of bitcoin now, its is the best season to buy bitcoin and take the risk. Nevertheless, we can still never say what the future will bring just as high expectation of rising there is also high possibilty of of crashing. Just wish us luck in this bitcoin investment.
kuryadi

Activity: 182

Buglab.io

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 11:33:10 AM

I am sure bitcoin value will break $ 5000 .. I used to think bitcoin price will last at 2000 $ price but it is wrong. Bitcoin prices keep rising up to 4000 $ maybe it's impossible for me but in fact bitcoin do that. As you said bitcoin will go to 5000 $ .. and it will keep going up. You just need to wait and be patient. It's better to get your bitcoin until it reaches the highest point of bitcoin. And you will be rich because of bitcoin

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project Best privacy crypto-market! █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ───────────────── WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June][Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet Windows  |  macOS  |  Linux
nightrider

Activity: 348
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 11:42:40 AM

I think this value is entirely feasible so that bitcoin can be reached by the end of 2017. At present, as the demand of the market is still very high, while the supply is very small, the value will certainly be pushed up. . This is a good way to predict the value of a coin.

MOCKTAIL  -  THE  FIRST  SEMI-FUNGIBLE  TOKEN  ON  BSE 
        WEBSITE        WHITEPAPER        SMART CONTRACT        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        TELEGRAM        ANN

dobladi

Activity: 345

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 11:53:15 AM

Yes, the probability is big. Bitcoin's value before the fork last August 1 is just about 2300$ and after the fork and for just a short period of time, it reached the 4000$ mark. And since it was already issued that in November, there'll be another fork, its price and demand will then again increase as what happened in the recent fork.

batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2954
Merit: 598

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 11:55:37 AM

A big big yes, we are going to see the price of bitcoin at $5,000 before this year ends. Base on my track and observation with bitcoin's price, it is very possible to happen, did someone expected that the price of bitcoin can even reach $2,000 , $3,000 or even $4,000 for this year?

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Boov

Activity: 868
Merit: 256

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 12:14:44 PM

I think this value is entirely feasible so that bitcoin can be reached by the end of 2017. At present, as the demand of the market is still very high, while the supply is very small, the value will certainly be pushed up. . This is a good way to predict the value of a coin.

Agree the demand is still high and the supply is low and that could lead to high price. For the past months my prediction before the segwit is wrong and i was wrong on selling all of my bitcoin though now im starting again though i do predict now that it will be push on that price by the end of the year, lets hope that it will be so that we have a prosperous new year Cheesy
no0dlepunk

Activity: 490
Merit: 258

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 12:16:34 PM

Yes, I guess it will reach the 5000 mark very soon. Look at what happened with Bitcoin Cash, it pumped and almost reached 20% of the Bitcoin's price... but even though some people moved from Bitcoin to Bitcoin Cash the price is still at 4000s. Now imagine what might happen once these people take profit from Bitcoin Cash and move back to Bitcoins.
costina

Activity: 120

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 12:33:51 PM

In my opinion this is possible, the Bitcoin value is likely to rise to $ 5,000 or higher later this year. But i not sure that, because i think it is raising way too fast recently therefore Bitcoin prices may also fluctuate in a downward trend.
But the all it is predict. Nothing is definitely
zarados

Activity: 364
Merit: 130

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 12:42:32 PM

We have seen all prediction on this forum, and what I see, people are always wrong. Most people are predicted a bitcoin price this august is around $3.5k, But what happen? the bitcoin show that they're wrong. Till now, the price still stable in $4k, and have a new ATH, I think $5k isn't hard to climb. There are still 4 month left, let's see what happen.
PatronRH

Activity: 322

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 12:43:43 PM

In my opinion in at least 1 BTC will equalize 6000 dollar by the end of 2017.

.GlobeCas.The Turest Entertainment Journey
#Licensed  #Gambling #Experienced Team #All-in-One Platform #Live Streaming #Revulotion
[Website] | [Telegram] | [Whitepaper] | [Facebook] | [Youtube] | [Twitter] | [LinkedIn] | [Medium]
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: