Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 01:11:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 [96] 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 »
  Print  
Author Topic: (ANN)❤️️ Hearthy,Universal Digital Healthcare. Hearthy ICO indefinitely delayed  (Read 23524 times)
fcklife

Activity: 284
Merit: 10

The Exchange for EOS Community

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 01:06:11 PM

I wonder what others think of the people whose trying to ruin or break our trust to this project? They say it is scam but they dont have any evidence to prove what they say to Hearthy . Maybe they are just hired man .
They keep ruining the hearthy because there's a lot of supporters. Keeping destroying the project without evidence is nonsense. Go hearthy.
Of course, they have a lot of negative comments on this project because of competition and envy. They will keep on throwing negative words just to make this project failed. Competition in the market is very high.
yeah you are right, there's so many negative comments to failed this project, but lets keep support hearthy to their success and i know someday it will succeed. Goodluck hearthy!

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
PINAGPALA

Activity: 317
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 01:06:32 PM

Pls give me the link of the telegram i want to join there for more update thanks
PINAGPALA

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 01:08:50 PM

I wonder what others think of the people whose trying to ruin or break our trust to this project? They say it is scam but they dont have any evidence to prove what they say to Hearthy . Maybe they are just hired man .
They keep ruining the hearthy because there's a lot of supporters. Keeping destroying the project without evidence is nonsense. Go hearthy.
Of course, they have a lot of negative comments on this project because of competition and envy. They will keep on throwing negative words just to make this project failed. Competition in the market is very high.
yeah you are right, there's so many negative comments to failed this project, but lets keep support hearthy to their success and i know someday it will succeed. Goodluck hearthy!
yes just support hearty dont mind them
PINAGPALA

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 01:09:43 PM

Hello guys, there's another new blog post from Hearthy.co. Check out this link: https://medium.com/@hearthy/healthcare-blockchain-pcor-91e3af2fa898
oh thanks for the update sir ive read it thanks
PINAGPALA

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 01:12:28 PM

Is there any ideas or clue what happening now in the ICO of Hearthy ?
Is there any new publication about they plan or improvement they do to their application ?
The update will be on thursday, yesterday was the last day of 50% bonus. check on their telegram they are much more updated there since most of the time the devs are active in telegram.
Any news regarding how much they get so far? I read some messages in telegram but I haven't so far about that and yeah they were quite active in telegram and that's good for the investors they can assure that the money they put in this project will surely give them something in the future Smiley

Yeah , even me , I hope they make a publication or they will make an update to their website or here in this forum about the total funds collect as of the moment. Im a bit concern and curious about the happening of their ICO.
Please have patience with this, we are still collecting funds from the presale and negotiating with some partners. All is going fine, but slow, As soon as we got some news we will publish it, this project has been transparent in a way no many projects have been, but we are in negotiations for now, we cannot publish a clear amount  for now, some investors are passing KYC/AML and some others have delayed their participation as ETH/BTC is still skyrocketing, so, as soon as we got news we will publish them.
well thank you for your effort sir, we are patiently waiting for the upcoming updates of about whats happening to hearthy right now. goodluck for the team and devs.
read there blog for the updates
creepyjas

Activity: 854
Merit: 272

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 01:13:30 PM

Hello guys, there's another new blog post from Hearthy.co. Check out this link: https://medium.com/@hearthy/healthcare-blockchain-pcor-91e3af2fa898
oh thanks for the update sir ive read it thanks
No worries, mate. Another update is that the cofounder of Hearthy.co, Dr. Shafi Ahmed will be this week on  Giant Health Event in London.

Here's the link for the event: https://www.gianthealthevent.com/
creepyjas

Activity: 854
Merit: 272

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 01:15:27 PM

Pls give me the link of the telegram i want to join there for more update thanks

You can follow them on Telegram just type into the search bar @HearthyCo and click join.
Papapat22

Activity: 267

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 01:35:34 PM

ignored them, a lot of people here know the potential of hearthy, so all we need to do is give support for this project and also from the devs.

jakezyrus00

Activity: 406

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 01:40:48 PM

Is there any new publication about they plan or improvement they do to their application ?
The update will be on thursday, yesterday was the last day of 50% bonus. check on their telegram they are much more updated there since most of the time the devs are active in telegram.
Any news regarding how much they get so far? I read some messages in telegram but I haven't so far about that and yeah they were quite active in telegram and that's good for the investors they can assure that the money they put in this project will surely give them something in the future Smiley

Yeah , even me , I hope they make a publication or they will make an update to their website or here in this forum about the total funds collect as of the moment. Im a bit concern and curious about the happening of their ICO.
Please have patience with this, we are still collecting funds from the presale and negotiating with some partners. All is going fine, but slow, As soon as we got some news we will publish it, this project has been transparent in a way no many projects have been, but we are in negotiations for now, we cannot publish a clear amount  for now, some investors are passing KYC/AML and some others have delayed their participation as ETH/BTC is still skyrocketing, so, as soon as we got news we will publish them.
well thank you for your effort sir, we are patiently waiting for the upcoming updates of about whats happening to hearthy right now. goodluck for the team and devs.
Yes sir we have a lot of patience, maybe some of us are just having their confusions about the ico of hearthy or maybe they are just being excited about it. But we fully understand why you can't publish the status of the ico.
meltoooot

Activity: 350

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 02:23:48 PM

thanks for sharing this news man!

Dante4142539

Activity: 411

www.thegeomadao.com

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 02:27:23 PM

Yes sir we have a lot of patience, maybe some of us are just having their confusions about the ico of hearthy or maybe they are just being excited about it. But we fully understand why you can't publish the status of the ico.
That's part of the journey but for me I will give 100% to support hearthy.

Code:
[center][b]Member[/b][/center]

[center][url=https://www.martkist.org/](((     MARTKIST     )))     ►  Community Focus     ►  No Premine     ►  No ICO[/url]
[i][url=https://twitter.com/martkist]TWITTER[/url]     [url=https://www.martkist.org/]▰▰▰▰▰   Decentralized Anarchy!   ▰▰▰▰▰[/url]     [url=https://discord.gg/kVrEPag]DISCORD[/url][/i]
[url=https://www.martkist.org/]►  Decentralized Martket     ►  Alies & Assets     ►  Certificates and More...[/url][/center]
meltoooot

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 02:29:08 PM

i've been following this thread for so long. is there any good news coming? how's the plan on europe pilot project? Gibraltar is a good country to start with is there any update on this?

Is it true ? they plan also to make a pilot project in Europe ? But come to think of it , how can they become sure that project in Europe become successful . Their first plan is to release their application to Philippines and Mexico now they plan also to make it on Europe ?

Its a great news for the Hearthy . I mean if thats true and if that plan come to reality then it will benefits the project itself. They will become popular also not in the Philippines and Mexico but also in Europe country.
Actually they said that they will hit some parts in the Europe first because of the demand there, so basically the first plan to operate in Philippines and mexico will be move, I don't know for how long we will wait but I think that's a good move for them to gather profits there since countries in Europe are 1st world.

What is it true ? Why is it the plan suddenly change ? I mean people here in the Philippines also wanted to have that kind of application , then all of a sudden they move to european country ?
yes that's true the plan is change because the demands in europe is much higher than to PH and mexico.

meltoooot

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 02:44:52 PM

That's part of the journey but for me I will give 100% to support hearthy.
yes let continue our support to hearthy.co.

Dynamist

Activity: 333

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 03:05:22 PM

i've been following this thread for so long. is there any good news coming? how's the plan on europe pilot project? Gibraltar is a good country to start with is there any update on this?

Is it true ? they plan also to make a pilot project in Europe ? But come to think of it , how can they become sure that project in Europe become successful . Their first plan is to release their application to Philippines and Mexico now they plan also to make it on Europe ?

Its a great news for the Hearthy . I mean if thats true and if that plan come to reality then it will benefits the project itself. They will become popular also not in the Philippines and Mexico but also in Europe country.
Actually they said that they will hit some parts in the Europe first because of the demand there, so basically the first plan to operate in Philippines and mexico will be move, I don't know for how long we will wait but I think that's a good move for them to gather profits there since countries in Europe are 1st world.

What is it true ? Why is it the plan suddenly change ? I mean people here in the Philippines also wanted to have that kind of application , then all of a sudden they move to european country ?
yes that's true the plan is change because the demands in europe is much higher than to PH and mexico.
i think the project on PH and mexico will be resume after the successful of hearty on the european country, so lets just hope that hearthy will be launch here in PH and mexico as well someday.

canaveralnonie

Activity: 518
Merit: 111

Dota2

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 03:16:18 PM

i think the project on PH and mexico will be resume after the successful of hearty on the european country, so lets just hope that hearthy will be launch here in PH and mexico as well someday.
Oh, looks like Hearthy do some adjustment based on those previous comment. But I think they have a valid reason why Hearthy choose Europe first than Mexico and Philippines. Well if that is the final decision we need to support it no matter what.
fayrouz

Activity: 84

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 03:20:14 PM

Thank you for your update.
Dynamist

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 03:28:05 PM

lets just wait for them to do their job perfectly. i know that the team are doing their job to improve the hearthy to provide a wonderful service for all.

Ptrck

Activity: 391

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 03:32:19 PM

Oh, looks like Hearthy do some adjustment based on those previous comment. But I think they have a valid reason why Hearthy choose Europe first than Mexico and Philippines. Well if that is the final decision we need to support it no matter what.
they have some reason why hearthy give priority the europe, but i think if ever hearthy become successful to europe, the philippines and mexico the next target of hearthy so like what you said we need to support no matter what

Dynamist

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 03:53:22 PM

they have some reason why hearthy give priority the europe, but i think if ever hearthy become successful to europe, the philippines and mexico the next target of hearthy so like what you said we need to support no matter what
the reason behind this changes is the the demand in european country is much higher than to philippines and mexico thats why they prioritize europe first.

jakezyrus00

Activity: 406

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 09:31:59 PM

That blog or review is discussing how hearthy help the people in different way. We need more reviews like that because that is how they will attract more customers and investors. In just a simple application yet there is a big impact to the community and economy.
Pages: « 1 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 [96] 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 »
  Print  

Jump to: