Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 02:26:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 [100] 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 »
  Print  
Author Topic: (ANN)❤️️ Hearthy,Universal Digital Healthcare. Hearthy ICO indefinitely delayed  (Read 23528 times)
Justenjoy1903

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 10:10:31 AM

Seems that the project have lesser updates for this week, maybe the inquiry for re opening of whitelist makes the team so busy this days... Undecided

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Papsie

Activity: 461

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 10:11:35 AM

Does anyone of you still want to invest in HearthyCo even though the country you are living in are not part of their current target and roadmap?

anywhere is fine as long as the project push through because when the this application hits the market and and it clicks, for sure tons of medical industry will use it, so its still a win win situation for the investors.
That is right when this project will hit the market and earn popularity, there is a posibility that they will become available on every country.

eucliffe

Activity: 203

Was that was it was?

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 10:23:48 AM

Seems that the project have lesser updates for this week, maybe the inquiry for re opening of whitelist makes the team so busy this days... Undecided

that's what I'm thinking too, i guess they're really busy preparing for the whitelist, so lets just give them a bit time for sure they will update us here when they can.

BetFury                                                     
🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹
                                                    Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                   
xanxus.kun

Activity: 495

You have to get what you want your own way.

View Profile WWW
November 29, 2017, 11:21:03 AM

how will heathy gain profit if the personal health records are free to download?

Using the Hearthy app is free of charge, but when you go for checkup and pay for a Doctor, HER token will be use. So HER token serves as a utility token. As many users buy HER token, as high it will increase in value.

here's the info which can be found in the website "Hearhty’s platform is completely free through an open source initiative, It is simple to install and there are no licenses to purchase."

gayletot

Activity: 323
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 11:44:15 AM

Does anyone of you still want to invest in HearthyCo even though the country you are living in are not part of their current target and roadmap?
Yes, of course!If this is really a benefit to a lot of people and I see that someday it will reach my country why I can not support it now? On the other hand we have seen so many things that Hearthy Co can share with the people so I don't have great reason to change my heart for supporting Hearthy Co.
If hearty can still do what the does the company's objective from the beginning this is still a good investment, i rather look on how they operate and communicate to the people than where they actually render service.

It's good to see people still invests in ico that matters not just for the money and profit it offers.

I am glad because many would like to invest in ico even if the target area of ​​the project is not in their country. it is only a sign that the hearthy project is really useful and can be of great help to society. good job hearthy. keep it out the good work.

Izarok

Activity: 237

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 11:57:14 AM

It does makes team busier than the pre-sale itself for they will need to re-open the contracts and start new computations for bonuses.

gayletot

Activity: 323
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 11:57:56 AM

how will heathy gain profit if the personal health records are free to download?

Using the Hearthy app is free of charge, but when you go for checkup and pay for a Doctor, HER token will be use. So HER token serves as a utility token. As many users buy HER token, as high it will increase in value.

is such a nice idea because the token is in hearthy just rotating. the developer of the hearthy really thinks. I salute  Smiley Smiley Smiley

Izarok

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 12:01:38 PM

The team are primarily busy due to the on-going promotion of Hearthy in different parts of their targeted market.

Clairvoyance

Activity: 412
Merit: 152

Perceiving events in the future and beyond

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 12:09:38 PM

Wow! Updated website really impressed me a lot. Sooner or later for sure they still improving the website to make all convenient and attractable to everyone. You really did a good job Hearthy.

Yeah, its looks really good and i really like the design, though there are still areas for improvement but i'd rather see them focus on the application and improve the website after.

I'm looking forward for the finished app though the improvement on the website is a nice addition. Is the beta testing of the app done or still needing more testers?
Izarok

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 12:17:01 PM

How much are the projected target total tokens available? Are there any exchanges to be open to accumulate buyers or will it be only bought through the website?

Anya Doreen

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 12:21:19 PM

Yes, of course!If this is really a benefit to a lot of people and I see that someday it will reach my country why I can not support it now? On the other hand we have seen so many things that Hearthy Co can share with the people so I don't have great reason to change my heart for supporting Hearthy Co.
If hearty can still do what the does the company's objective from the beginning this is still a good investment, i rather look on how they operate and communicate to the people than where they actually render service.

It's good to see people still invests in ico that matters not just for the money and profit it offers.

I am glad because many would like to invest in ico even if the target area of ​​the project is not in their country. it is only a sign that the hearthy project is really useful and can be of great help to society. good job hearthy. keep it out the good work.
The truth is, that it's frustrating to know that we are no longer included in the first target country of hearthy Co. But what can we do if there are changes that they want to do or prioritize? What matters is that their good purpose will remain to help people.

Clairvoyance

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 12:23:48 PM

Hearthy's co founder Dr. Shafi Ahmed will be on Giant Health Event 2017 in London. Here is the link for some health awareness :

https://www.gianthealthevent.com/

The founder is working tirelessly to promote Healthcare more than Hearthy. The event can also be a great opportunity to promote the advantages of Digital records.
Izarok

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 12:29:10 PM

Are the timeline on roadmaps also moved? The pre-sale reopens and it takes much longer time. Is the ico date still the same or is it moved to maximize the reopening of the pre-sale?

Clairvoyance

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 12:34:43 PM

According to Juanses: "We are working hard to get some contracts with major players in the field. But as you may know, the health sector is highly regulated and complex so it takes some time but we are doing a lot of progress considering these constrains." We can expect more updates regarding their partnership with this Major players in the field of healthcare.
1DC

Activity: 448

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 12:36:37 PM

It is simple, Hearthy will earn profit by means of investments of people or even medical and pharmaceutical companies. If those people and companies will see the performance of Hearthy on its market segment, they will invest on it and they will help Hearthy to grow more.
Izarok

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 12:44:05 PM

The truth is, that it's frustrating to know that we are no longer included in the first target country of hearthy Co. But what can we do if there are changes that they want to do or prioritize? What matters is that their good purpose will remain to help people.

The purpose of Hearthy is too big to miss on. The lives that can be saved and the lesser risk involved for it can provide fast and accurate service by means of the app. Hearthy will revolutionize healthcare.

Clairvoyance

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 12:53:00 PM

The CEO and the team are reallu working hard as of the moment. They are having different talks and invited in many events. A quick update for the upcoming events regarding Hearthy. Finally, if you are in Vigo (Spain) today, you can reach personally our CEO: Javier Blanco Thomas
http://circulo.gal/categorias/2a-edicion-fintech-el-futuro-del-dinero/
jonland22

Activity: 224

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 01:11:49 PM

The CEO and the team are reallu working hard as of the moment. They are having different talks and invited in many events. A quick update for the upcoming events regarding Hearthy. Finally, if you are in Vigo (Spain) today, you can reach personally our CEO: Javier Blanco Thomas
http://circulo.gal/categorias/2a-edicion-fintech-el-futuro-del-dinero/

This means that the hearty is getting some attention and recognition locally since they were based on spain, i hope it will spread overseas and get more invitation like this one.

☁   Casper API   ☁
Platform for DApp developers for decentralized data storage around the world
Telegram Facebook www.casperproject.io Github Twitter ANN
smith136

Activity: 266

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 01:42:43 PM

Most probably they were busy doing some stuff since the ICO has still long way to go, changes can be made anytime soon but I think they will be active in participating with some events to market hearty and give more details to the public.

bry090821

Activity: 168

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 01:46:08 PM

even Philippines is not in hearty objective, it's not a reason not to support hearty, when hearty main goal is to help people and be modernized the medical health care system and it succeeded , it's a great success on us too. maybe not today, but im sure one day the hearty will invest also in the Philippines.

Pages: « 1 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 [100] 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 »
  Print  

Jump to: