Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 10:40:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 ... 113 »
  Print  
Author Topic: (ANN)❤️️ Hearthy,Universal Digital Healthcare. Hearthy ICO indefinitely delayed  (Read 23528 times)
jakezyrus00

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 10:05:53 PM

i think hearty is like a online doctor that everybody need .. we need a doctor that always in our side.. we need them because of our daily life nowadays.. a lot of illness, depression and other kind of sickness that we encounter every day.. i think that where hearty really need...

This project is about medical records and storage and have not something to do with medical care. maybe someday "maybe" if they have some partnership with those big company related to medical and healthcare issues.
yes your right they keep the medical records of the patients, he/she can access it using the app. but the online doctor is not a bad idea  Smiley

Do you mean online check-up? Why not, but it goes to the other side of medical thing. Hearthy is pointing the confidentiality of medical records in easy of accessing online. This is a good and interesting idea in our time.
You have a good point and good suggestion. But as of now Hearthy is not like that, it is not some sort of medical service, facilities or accommodation. It is just for keeping the medical records or document of the user. But maybe someday if this ICO will really works on the market, maybe they will consider that kind of idea.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
HyunBin

Activity: 742
Merit: 250

SURVIVE | P2E

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 10:53:26 PM

Some people here in the forum and this thread confused on what are the services give and provide by Hearty. Just to clarify and make it clear to all of us here. Hearty is a tool, an application where patients can check and view their medical records whenever they need it , it will be hassle free and this application also lets patient to have an access to their medical files and records .

Even me , I confused in what Hearty all about, maybe because I read first about the comments of some member here in this thread . But I tried to search and read more about the whitepaper , and there I found it that Hearty have an application that cover up and hold the healthcare records of the patient that will avail of it.
For me it is a big help. Less hassle and it will give us an authority to check and see our own medical records. Good concept.
Me also, it is because my reference is only the post of other member that is why I thought it is medical services of facilities. it took a couple of days before I get the true purpose of Hearthy. But when someone told me about the whitepaper, that is the time I learn or know how Hearthy works and how it is will be going to helpful to us.

I hope some of us here in this thread is clear in their mind about the real purpose and the benefits we can get when we buy and avail the service of Hearty. I know this ICO have a brighter future since their main target are Mexico and Philippines who are badly needed this kind of service when it comes in recording medical files and records.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████████▄
██████▀▀           ▀▀██████
█████▀                 ▀█████
██████       ▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄██████
██████▄                 ▀██████
██████▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄       ██████
█████▄                 ▄█████
██████▄▄           ▄▄██████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
Survive│P2E
O N L Y   O N E
W I L L   L A S T
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
Faiyz

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

Dijual

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 11:23:15 PM

thanks to all the team who crate this project.. may this project achieve their mission and vision to help those in need. but they need a support to make this project possible...
hopefully theirs a lot of people rely on this project just trust and support to make this task successfully. and we all know the team behind this doing there best.
I am also hoping that it will works. I think in order for it to become success, it requires supporters or a group of people who will introduced it to the market and advertise and I think that is our job. To make this project spread out to other people.

I believe they can find an investors who can support this kind of project, as we all know this project Hearty is useful for the people in the mexico and philippines , but who knows after they finish their services in the mexico and Philippines and it become successful they switch and offer more services in the other country.
CryptoRobert

Activity: 1015
Merit: 289

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 12:06:15 AM

Some people here in the forum and this thread confused on what are the services give and provide by Hearty. Just to clarify and make it clear to all of us here. Hearty is a tool, an application where patients can check and view their medical records whenever they need it , it will be hassle free and this application also lets patient to have an access to their medical files and records .

Even me , I confused in what Hearty all about, maybe because I read first about the comments of some member here in this thread . But I tried to search and read more about the whitepaper , and there I found it that Hearty have an application that cover up and hold the healthcare records of the patient that will avail of it.
For me it is a big help. Less hassle and it will give us an authority to check and see our own medical records. Good concept.
Me also, it is because my reference is only the post of other member that is why I thought it is medical services of facilities. it took a couple of days before I get the true purpose of Hearthy. But when someone told me about the whitepaper, that is the time I learn or know how Hearthy works and how it is will be going to helpful to us.

I was lucky to find your post so as to understand which is this project about. Sounds very interesting. I didn't see any bounty link though, even though they are announced in the ANN.
Schirer

Activity: 560
Merit: 17

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 12:15:35 AM

The abstract i very professionally written but the idea seems very complex an is not clear, I think that not good.
1) You should be able to explain your idea simply
2) Complex revoltuary ideas are impossible ti implement

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
Mynameisange

Activity: 308

First Trading Ecosystem

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 12:59:58 AM

Im not familiar with medipremium here in PH but a $4 monthly subscription of about 3 to 5 medical consultation heathy offers is really cheap almost the same rate for every consultation in small clinic and public hospitals. But its not clear if there will be a time limit for every video and chat consultation.

TWITTER ◢                    ☆✩✩✩✩ FTEC ☆✩✩✩✩                      ◢ WHITEPAPER         24
   WEBSITE                  First Trading Ecosystem                    MEDIUM               April    
TELEGRAM                 For Traders By Traders                    FACEBOOK         Public Sale     
onediamond

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 02:35:40 AM

Oh so this kind of task probably help for those people can't visit in hospital or check their record once in week this hearty is really amazing.

Yes, it is a system wherein your medical records are kept online. Only you and your authorized person/s will have access on your PHR. It helps to keep your PHR private and secure. Anyone cannot access it without permission.
Yeah that is how Hearthy works. Many of us here thinks that Hearthy is a medical service that will give the people medical assistance like some kind of funds for medical. But it is not, as you said it is some sort of automated recording and filing or medical and health records.
now we understand what is the purpose of hearty in our world we wish to be successful after to mexico and philippines thiS project is use to be easy know the patient what are they condition,their also give a job for many people like costumer service monitoring etc.. 
Very interesting project, though you may want to update website link, it does not work the way you posted it.

Thanks for the advice, I just corrected it, my bbcode skills are a bit rusty Cry

▄▄▄████   TelegramTwitterFacebookMediumLinkedinYouTube   ████▄▄▄
▬ ● ● Whitepaper ██████  GG  WORLD  LOTTERY  ██████  ANN Thread ● ● ▬
● ● ▬▬▬  THE BEST ICO TO INVEST IN 2018   ▬▬▬ ● ●
justlucky

Activity: 448

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 04:01:10 AM

thanks to all the team who crate this project.. may this project achieve their mission and vision to help those in need. but they need a support to make this project possible...
hopefully theirs a lot of people rely on this project just trust and support to make this task successfully. and we all know the team behind this doing there best.

I fully believed that this ICO Hearty will become successful and will help people in the Philippines and Mexico when it comes on having an organize medical records that patient or user can check anytime and anywhere they want . I know they are a lot of things people behind this project do just to make sure the success of this ICO.
We know that in the Philippines main problem is poverty so many families or people suffer in their health they cannot afford to check their medical health record once in week. So this hearty will be the solution of that difficult situation.
akihiro101117

Activity: 364

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 04:19:53 AM

i think healtcare system is the main misconception about the hearthy project. hearthy is on medical records but this is indirectly helping improve healthcare system to be more accurate and precise when it comes to decision making because of the clear background of patients base on records.

★★★     │  TEMCO  │      SUPPLY CHAIN POWERED BY BITCOIN NETWORK, RSK     ★★★
★★★   Officially Supported by RSK, TLDR Capital and Korea Investment Partners (KIP)   ★★★
akihiro101117

Activity: 364

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 04:22:36 AM

many health application trends  nowadays, however, many of this application is not working well. others are just a nonsense app. others are OK in first but after few days, it becomes just a not working application. i hope this hearty application is not like other medical application.. i hope this will help us to be better in our everyday life. having a application that can help you every where you go is an ease for us.. i hope this will be good..

Health records must be stored in a safe place where the patient itself and the doctors on the job might have the access. with this application and the technology of blockchain this will help us and all the people around the world to secure our records in this kind of project. It might be helpful as it will be more accessible and will not consume a lot of time as we know that computers on the hospitals are already occupied and might slow down the server. I just want to ask where will they store the records?

cloud storage is a pretty good option when it comes to record keeping.

★★★     │  TEMCO  │      SUPPLY CHAIN POWERED BY BITCOIN NETWORK, RSK     ★★★
★★★   Officially Supported by RSK, TLDR Capital and Korea Investment Partners (KIP)   ★★★
rbrt

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 04:46:37 AM

Based on my opinion one of the biggest problem in the world is healthcare provider and here in my own country which is philippines needs it. I think Hearthy is one of the biggest project who solve that problem especially here in the philippines.
yes, i agree in your opinion, i see that problem because im a filipino too,  and i think hearthy is one of the good idea that can solve that problem. So thanks for choosing the philippines for one of your priority country.

Yeah, thats the biggest, problem but not into whole world, hearthy is a great idea to improved the health care in our country (philippines) so more update for this project Goodluck
Justenjoy1903

Activity: 462

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 04:59:37 AM

Medical system and its legal terms can only be understood by people who is medically inclined and works in hospitals.

As what the hearthy whitepaper says its hard for the medical companies to get another service provider for managing their medical records so hearthy will create an ecosystem that will adapt and integrate their system by using the chainblock. Resources will come from research, health providers, doctors and patients to keep the project operating. Its like having a one stop app for all your medical needs.
jackielim

Activity: 434

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 05:38:31 AM

https://medium.com/@hearthy/titre-6944e36d145e

After reading it, everything became clearer and my other questions about Hearthy were filled through this page. The goal of Hearthy is really good. First, you want faster and organized transactions in medical records. And we see here that Hearthy really studied every part of the project, just like studying health regulations so as not to violate some rules about this matter and in respect of other governments. Second, people do not have to worry about supporting this project because the data protection officer strengthens the security for medical records and is ready for things that can be a problem in keeping our records safe. What's more fun is that they open to people who have their own control over their records and the right to portability and erase the files. Good Job Hearthy!
Its a brilliant comment, this project really focusing on the medical record. This would help to track what are the historical record of the patient.
lexkiee28

Activity: 368
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 06:07:55 AM

All the blogs created about hearthy is very informative. I can fully understand now the importance of this application. This is very helpful in terms of organizing all the medical information of patients and being updated always.
Your right. Hearthy provides usefull application that everyone needs. I think that by providing this such good services to the people is the mission of hearthy. As i said on my last post, Hearthy will leave a mark on healthcare industry.

Actually as for my own, i prefer reading the blog for informative contents. By reading that material i'm pretty sure you'll know enough about hearty.

Im pretty sure that all of the contents you need to know about hearthy is in their blog. It's like their whitepaper. The more you read , the more you know. Pretty sure that all of your questions can  be answered there.

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                                       R A N G E R S                                       |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram   |                                        ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                                        |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
Mynameisange

Activity: 308

First Trading Ecosystem

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 07:46:01 AM

The abstract i very professionally written but the idea seems very complex an is not clear, I think that not good.

Its not complex only the medical system ang its legalities. Hearthy is just as simple as having a medical record managing system. It will help you retrieve your medical records anytime or let other people see it by giving them permission to access your records.
Everything in the whitepaper is purely technical.

TWITTER ◢                    ☆✩✩✩✩ FTEC ☆✩✩✩✩                      ◢ WHITEPAPER         24
   WEBSITE                  First Trading Ecosystem                    MEDIUM               April    
TELEGRAM                 For Traders By Traders                    FACEBOOK         Public Sale     
jets567

Activity: 1008
Merit: 511

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 07:57:01 AM

Its not complex only the medical system ang its legalities. Hearthy is just as simple as having a medical record managing system. It will help you retrieve your medical records anytime or let other people see it by giving them permission to access your records.

Coudn't help myself to agree more, it's simplicity is the one of it's key selling points. Look at Bitcoin itself, the more simple it is the more easier to understand yet it is the stronghold of today's crypto industry. I believe this goes for hearty to the more simpler the product you have the more easier for your target market to cope up and avail you product.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit InvestBox.|.BUY X10 AND EARN 10% DAILY.🏆
lukesimon

Activity: 339

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 10:36:19 AM

Coudn't help myself to agree more, it's simplicity is the one of it's key selling points. Look at Bitcoin itself, the more simple it is the more easier to understand yet it is the stronghold of today's crypto industry. I believe this goes for hearty to the more simpler the product you have the more easier for your target market to cope up and avail you product.

Yes, it is easier to understand if it is written in the simplest form. Hearthy's objective is no tedious and is very simple if people will just read the whitepaper. At first, I was also confused about it but then I found out that Hearthy is as simple as medical record keeping in the form of an app that is powered by its token.
creepyjas

Activity: 854
Merit: 272

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 11:52:45 AM

For those who are asking about the Hearthy security protocols. I have found a good read on their Medium.

Some key points –

They will store the data under these following regulations:
- Double Authentication
- Logs of Access for reading/editing data
- Encryption with public and private keys (as Hearthy is blockchain-based supported)
- Revocable access rights and patient consent for every step of the way (I remember I posted about this on the previous pages)

Blockchain will ensure the security by managing the access, logs for traceability and sooner the biometric information of the user.

Read more about it in this link: https://medium.com/@hearthy/titre-6944e36d145e
rbrt

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 12:06:52 PM

i wonder if this project has an application in which after the patient undergo on check up or any related health concern, the doctor can download or update the app, in which the doctor can monitor the patient any where he/she go. like the cp will alarm if its time to take the medicine or blood pressure rises.. and when to consult again to doctor.. with this app, every one of us can easily monitor our health even we are in work mode..

This one's very dynamic when it comes to accesiblity, very convenient for the patients. i think their app will be helpful specially for the old ones, if they can't manage to use it they can be assisted by the young ones so there's no problem at all.

i think you are right because healthcare is one of the most neglected issue of people.

Yes, that's true! We are careless about our health. I think this project will help a lot of people. I hope so.

this kind of lifting healthcare standards project must prosper. may the project help a lot of people specially in the third world countries like mexico and phippines.goodluck team!

Yup, this project is having a great petencial to help other people to check there, health care for Free and hassel Free, using there app of it so the paient are always updated to there life or in there health, thats all thank you
memyselfandi

Activity: 573

Futurov

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 02:13:04 PM

I disagree with you. First, the idea of this project is well defined and well explained in their website and blogs that is why it is very understandable. Yes some of us here confused about the real purpose of it but if you will read the whitepaper, twitter, blogs and site of Hearthy it is very clear. Also yes it is complex but we should not worry about the complexity of the project because I am pretty sure that the devs and creator can manage it very well.

███████████████ ██ █      F U T U R O V     The #watch2earn Revolution      █ ██ ███████████████
Website  ⦁  Telegram Group  ⦁  Telegram Channel  ⦁  Twitter  ⦁  Instagram  ⦁  YouTube  ⦁  TikTok  ⦁  Github
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 ... 113 »
  Print  

Jump to: