Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 01:18:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 ... 113 »
  Print  
Author Topic: (ANN)❤️️ Hearthy,Universal Digital Healthcare. Hearthy ICO indefinitely delayed  (Read 23528 times)
Ptrck

Activity: 391
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 02:58:11 PM

Im very excited for the launching of hearthy in the market hopefully this hearthy have good effect here in the philippines so that can easily know the record of the patient using this apps called hearthy

Im also from the Philippines , me too Im very excited in the launching of hearthy . Im excited to know what will happen to the medical industry of the Philippines when they avail and use such a a good product like Hearthy. I know this ICO will help bigtime the Pilipino citizen when it comes to keeping  medical records.

if this hearthy launch here in the philippines many people have own medical record using the applications of hearthy and some of this will know how to use this apps using phone, and i think this is one of the solution we gave hearthy

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
rbrt

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 03:21:12 PM

Will you hire medical professional from philippines and mexico? Or you will hire from countries who has high standards in medical profession? Im reading and following post from your site also hoping that hearthy will be established in our country soon, some of my family members has history of highblood and diabetes which is most common here in phil.
good question i also want to know if their going to hire local physicians. since not everyone have the ability to talk english and its way better if the doctors and patients speak the common language.
i thinks they will not hire:Smiley as far as i know, this is not a hospital or any medical building. this is a digital healthcare application. correct me if i'm wrong..Roll Eyes may be they will hire a customer service representative... that will answer 24/7 ..Smiley

i agree with you, i think there's have a customer service to answer all of the question from the application, and for its so very useful because you can cosult to doctor even you at home,
Pitchipuff

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 04:07:39 PM

I joined the whitelist via the website a week ago but never got any response (nothing in Spam). Is that normal?
maybe their to busy for improving the  apps because thres a lot of question how it run well, this is truly saving a time for checking the PHR of the patient,the apps or your health status updated 24/7 etc..
Very interesting project, though you may want to update website link, it does not work the way you posted it.

Gluestack (OP)

Activity: 160

Tortle Ninja

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2017, 04:13:47 PM

Some people here in the forum and this thread confused on what are the services give and provide by Hearty. Just to clarify and make it clear to all of us here. Hearty is a tool, an application where patients can check and view their medical records whenever they need it , it will be hassle free and this application also lets patient to have an access to their medical files and records .

Even me , I confused in what Hearty all about, maybe because I read first about the comments of some member here in this thread . But I tried to search and read more about the whitepaper , and there I found it that Hearty have an application that cover up and hold the healthcare records of the patient that will avail of it.
For me it is a big help. Less hassle and it will give us an authority to check and see our own medical records. Good concept.
Me also, it is because my reference is only the post of other member that is why I thought it is medical services of facilities. it took a couple of days before I get the true purpose of Hearthy. But when someone told me about the whitepaper, that is the time I learn or know how Hearthy works and how it is will be going to helpful to us.
is this application more convenient to use by the hospital or for individual?
Hello, right now we have an app for the patient, and another for the medical proffessional, please, visit our site https://hearthy.co/ and check both platforms.
Gluestack (OP)

Tortle Ninja

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2017, 04:15:21 PM

Hello guys, I have tried the Hearthy application. There are two types of it, patient/client-side and physician side.

The first two apps are a chatbot to create medical appointments, and the doctor-patient communication app to let patients chat with a healthcare provider.

Here are the options that I saw on the app:

1. Consultation - when I clicked that, I can see if there's an underway consultation and closed consultation(probably those done)

2. History - I see my personal details and other medical histories. Results and problems, Vaccines, Allergies, and etc.

3. Current Balance - Probably here goes the amount(of HER, correct me if I'm wrong) you have inside the app and payments history.

4. Treatments - Ongoing or programmed medicine schedules.

5. Configuration - Edit info and probably will have app preference soon.

6. New Consultation - the doctor-patient communication app to let patient chat with a healthcare provider.

I find it hassle-free for the users who can't go to their doctor due to some reasons or who want an immediate attention to their query about their health. I sense that there will be a lot of improvements coming on as it is just the demo app I tried today.

Edit:

In addition, here's the link to the demo app: https://client.demo.hearthy.co

Thanks for the review, yes, the patient side has these options, but its still and alpha app. Hope you enjoyed it.
Gluestack (OP)

Tortle Ninja

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2017, 04:16:22 PM

i think, the developer should answer all the question that weave raise.. they should have a proper introduction in what hearty main goal to us. not everybody know what they can do on our country. introduction on different social media or internet is not enough. they need to have a house to house activity so that everyone in that area may be able to know what kind of this project is...
Thats an interesting approach, we will think about it in the future, thanks for the input.
Pitchipuff

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 04:18:32 PM

Im very excited for the launching of hearthy in the market hopefully this hearthy have good effect here in the philippines so that can easily know the record of the patient using this apps called hearthy

Im also from the Philippines , me too Im very excited in the launching of hearthy . Im excited to know what will happen to the medical industry of the Philippines when they avail and use such a a good product like Hearthy. I know this ICO will help bigtime the Pilipino citizen when it comes to keeping  medical records.

if this hearthy launch here in the philippines many people have own medical record using the applications of hearthy and some of this will know how to use this apps using phone, and i think this is one of the solution we gave hearthy
for my experience in online update status for medical test,after your medical or check up they send you in the front desk the frontdesk explain how to check your result they give to you the website link of the hospital then they created your own account and password to check your result of your health or medical I think this is the same of hearty the only different hearty is using apps in my hospital before their use a hospital website
Gluestack (OP)

Tortle Ninja

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2017, 04:24:06 PM

Hello everyone

I'm one of the co-founders and one of the medical advisors of Hearthy.co.

I have 3 minutes delays per post, so I can't answer everyone in an efficient and clear way. It would take me 20 minutes just to post 3 answers.

Please, read very carefully the blog https://medium.com/@hearthy/. Most of the answers are right there. For example someone asked how can you know if is really a doctor who will have access to your medical records, although it is explicitly written in the blog : "This also means that, at Hearthy, we will hand pick each healthcare professional that will work WITH us to HELP YOU.". Which means that, at the beginning, we will probably hire excellent medical professionals to help you. Afterwards, we will scale up the amount of health professionals without compromising the quality.

Please, come to our telegram group https://t.me/joinchat/FH65F0IDyxLajpe-Kp6ecw if you have other questions that are not clear enough on all the sources of information that we have putted online.

Also, take into account that among the creators of Hearthy there is people with experience on the domains that we talk about. This are our previous projects :
- Medipremium : https://www.medipremium.com/ (spanish)
- Bress Healthcare : http://bress.healthcare/en/ (english)
- Carians https://www.carians.fr/ (french)
- Recomedical : http://recomedical.fr/ (french)

The version of the app is not alpha. But by opening the source code we have to take security measures (tokens, passwords) that make the tests more difficult. Besides, there's no real doctors using that app since there's no HER tokens that will allow the use of the platform. So the "real" application will be launched maybe in the middle or at the end of the ICO.

Thank you very much for your comprehension
I see, now I know why you are not able to reply immediately in some questions. Although we already know that the Hearthy will hand pick a legit professional, we just need to have a confirmation coming from the people behind Hearthy. Besides, thanks for the response doc.

Sure our medical staff will be verified. Each time a medical professional makes a signup he will have to fully identify himself and also the national credentials he has, which are always public, so we can screen has a valid license to work in the country. Regularly we will screen the professionals, so we can have an inverse KYC, user centered
Gluestack (OP)

Tortle Ninja

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2017, 04:30:34 PM

I just wonder what if the government does not approve the project? Do you have backup for a solution? how do you get our government approved?
Most countries doesnt need this kind of solutions to have a license, so you can operate in free way as long as you dont break any rules regarding patient information or medical practise. We have already worked in Europe, LATAM an SE ASIA, legislations are different but our arquitecture sure will fit on all.
bryle10

Activity: 350

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 05:56:30 PM

I just wonder what if the government does not approve the project? Do you have backup for a solution? how do you get our government approved?
I think hearthy dont have any bad intention so I do not see any reason why government disapprove this project actually it's helpful for the people to easily check their medical records.
canaveralnonie

Activity: 518
Merit: 111

Dota2

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 07:31:31 PM

Hello guys, I have tried the Hearthy application. There are two types of it, patient/client-side and physician side.

The first two apps are a chatbot to create medical appointments, and the doctor-patient communication app to let patients chat with a healthcare provider.

Here are the options that I saw on the app:

1. Consultation - when I clicked that, I can see if there's an underway consultation and closed consultation(probably those done)

2. History - I see my personal details and other medical histories. Results and problems, Vaccines, Allergies, and etc.

3. Current Balance - Probably here goes the amount(of HER, correct me if I'm wrong) you have inside the app and payments history.

4. Treatments - Ongoing or programmed medicine schedules.

5. Configuration - Edit info and probably will have app preference soon.

6. New Consultation - the doctor-patient communication app to let patient chat with a healthcare provider.

I find it hassle-free for the users who can't go to their doctor due to some reasons or who want an immediate attention to their query about their health. I sense that there will be a lot of improvements coming on as it is just the demo app I tried today.

Edit:

In addition, here's the link to the demo app: https://client.demo.hearthy.co

I also tried the Hearthy apps that you've given from the link. I cant understand the Treatments Section, is this a other language or what? But it much a user friendly application. So easy to use and understand as well. Hoping that the other info will convert to english or have a option to edit the language of this apps. What if, have a tagalog ( filipino )  version for the country of the Philippines?  

Additional : I can't see the log-out.
contradiction

Activity: 301

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 07:33:39 PM
Last edit: October 24, 2017, 06:53:21 PM by contradiction

Before you ask something I highly recommend to read the whitepaper to for you fully understand what hearthy is or what their goal. Don't forget to download it. Let's keep supporting hearthy.
i agree with you, if you have a question related on hearthy make sure that you read their whitepaper or else research it on the internet. Keep support to hearthy

contradiction

Activity: 301

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 08:23:37 PM

i think the they will approved it. Hearthy is for a good cause for all of the people who use it. If i were one of the government i will approved this because it can cause good outcome.

Juanses

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2017, 10:00:00 PM

[NEW] Blog Post on Medium

It's demo time

Please, check it out : https://medium.com/@hearthy/its-demo-time-c96bd66b5798

Screenshots : https://cdn-images-1.medium.com/max/640/1*MaAyrKiAMWDlh52ylIs44g.png
midaslordes

Activity: 504
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 10:09:51 PM

I think that we really need this kind of project also called as hearthy because nowadays there's so many diseases and many of people are not care about their health this project might as an eye opener to all people that our health is more important.

yes i agree with you..hearty has a main goal is to access a medical record of the patient and its safe and secure.

midaslordes

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 10:44:51 PM

People here in the Philippines need something like this specially in the public sector. Patients in public hospitals are much greater in number that is why keeping on track with their health record is very hard to maintain. I hope our government will support this kind of project so that our public hospitals will now be automated and well-organized.

im a filipino too here in the phillipines there a huge numbers of patients in a public hospital and the service is not enough to handle  a lot of patient i hope some public hospital use the easy way to access their files and records of the patient like hearty did thanks.

memyselfandi

Activity: 573

Futurov

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 11:21:21 PM

It looks like that many of us here do not just support Hearthy but also we want to use for our personal purposes. And I am not surprised about that.

███████████████ ██ █      F U T U R O V     The #watch2earn Revolution      █ ██ ███████████████
Website  ⦁  Telegram Group  ⦁  Telegram Channel  ⦁  Twitter  ⦁  Instagram  ⦁  YouTube  ⦁  TikTok  ⦁  Github
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
jakezyrus00

Activity: 406

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 11:32:56 PM

Before you ask something I highly recommend to read the whitepaper to for you fully understand what hearthy is or what their goal. Don't forget to download it. Let's keep supporting hearthy.
i agree with you, if have a question related on hearthy make sure that you read their whitepaper or else research it on the internet. Keep support to hearthy
Yeah take time to read the whitepaper and also their blogs in twitter and telegram. There so much information you can acquire there. But if you have still some questions, you are free to ask. The devs will answer it sooner or later.
1DC

Activity: 448

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 11:46:09 PM

I don't think of any reason that the Government won't accept Hearthy's proposal. In any way, this will benefit us all. Hearthy has a 24/7 medical service. This is very useful to those remote places whose hospitals are far from their home. They may consult to the doctor online immediately. But this excludes severe disease.
In fact,  I think if the government see this kind of idea, they will support it specially it is inclined or related in the improvement of health records. They will help to advertise it to many people.
midaslordes

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 12:03:33 AM

i don't see any rejection from the hearthy by the government..its help people a lot for a very quick consultation via mobile apps this is our needed  Cheesy

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 ... 113 »
  Print  

Jump to: