Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 01:49:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 ... 113 »
  Print  
Author Topic: (ANN)❤️️ Hearthy,Universal Digital Healthcare. Hearthy ICO indefinitely delayed  (Read 23524 times)
Unplugged

Activity: 352
Merit: 100

Bitgesell (BGL) Decentralized Cryptocurrency!

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 02:03:56 PM

Are there any updates regarding target market on Philippines and Mexico? As what I've read expansions are going on Mexico while Telco's in Philppines are also getting involve to promote Hearthy.

███   ████     Bitgesell's first yearly halving is coming in less than a month!     ████   ███
B I T G E S E L L      BUY BGL/USDT NOW AT DIGIFINEX
██               ████████     •     Telegram     •     Twitter     •     ████████               ██

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Clairvoyance

Activity: 412
Merit: 152

Perceiving events in the future and beyond

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 02:09:59 PM

I'm really investing my time and effort on this token. Not only it is a potential source of profit but it will aid more people in the process. May the devs keep us updated with news on the app testing and other progress.
Unplugged

Activity: 352

Bitgesell (BGL) Decentralized Cryptocurrency!

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 02:12:21 PM

I'm really investing my time and effort on this token. Not only it is a potential source of profit but it will aid more people in the process. May the devs keep us updated with news on the app testing and other progress.

It's quite unusual to see some investor doing it for the people than money. I applaud you for that valiant effort.

███   ████     Bitgesell's first yearly halving is coming in less than a month!     ████   ███
B I T G E S E L L      BUY BGL/USDT NOW AT DIGIFINEX
██               ████████     •     Telegram     •     Twitter     •     ████████               ██
Clairvoyance

Activity: 412
Merit: 152

Perceiving events in the future and beyond

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 02:17:06 PM

It's quite unusual to see some investor doing it for the people than money. I applaud you for that valiant effort.

It is a great opportunity to help people but also the countries in general. I think with Hearthy it is a win-win situation. You help you gain profit. No harm done in the process.
jonland22

Activity: 224

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 03:07:55 PM

It is a great opportunity to help people but also the countries in general. I think with Hearthy it is a win-win situation. You help you gain profit. No harm done in the process.
I believe so, since there is a lot of job demand in medical sector in the philippines and they will hire local medical professionals.

☁   Casper API   ☁
Platform for DApp developers for decentralized data storage around the world
Telegram Facebook www.casperproject.io Github Twitter ANN
smith136

Activity: 266

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 03:28:20 PM

Thank you for contributing to the hearty co.
this means a lot for me as a Filipino since we really need this kind of services now a days due to the fact that most Filipino people need medical attention and I love hearty company for choosing the Philippines. this could be a huge step towards a better economy because if potential investors sees a lot of professionals from foreign country render their service on our country they will contribute on such operations and that is the time were more businessmen and professionals start their businesses here which will open a lot of job for us and we really need it because of high unemployment rate due to our population.

canaveralnonie

Activity: 518
Merit: 111

Dota2

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 07:15:54 PM

I believe so, since there is a lot of job demand in medical sector in the philippines and they will hire local medical professionals.
Good thing if they hire some local professionals. I'm looking forward to some updates of Hearthy Project . This seems  so exciting and I believe this will continue to go on top project here in the Philippines. Goals, go for it Hearthy!
Juanses

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2017, 11:51:01 PM

[NEW] Blog Post on Medium

Hearthy ICO's ratings

Please, check it out : https://medium.com/@hearthy/ico-ratings-adeacfc5ee20
lexkiee28

Activity: 368
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 01:02:18 AM

this will be a great help to people..now they can track the record of their own without going to hospital to check it... they can also get the result of medical check up on their phone... this is one of a kind innovations... this is really great.. tha ks hearty...
Hearthy do things make it simple as possible, They think carefully about how the hospital process will be easier thank you to the developers i hope this ICO will be success soon.
thats is one of the offer of hearthy, they make it easy and simple as we can, so if this hearthy release i think some of the people give they own medical records using application.
that's one of the main goal of hearthy to make things simple as possible, the example of it is to easy show the medical records to the hospital.

Agreed . You will not find it the hard way to access your medical records on the hospital. Even when your at home,  you can open your medical records given you have this mobile application of hearthy.

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                                       R A N G E R S                                       |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram   |                                        ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                                        |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
AshleyAshes
Copper Member

Activity: 378

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 01:48:52 AM

Whats your minimum goal for the ico?
iamlds08

Activity: 490
Merit: 110

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 02:06:51 AM

Are there any updates regarding target market on Philippines and Mexico? As what I've read expansions are going on Mexico while Telco's in Philppines are also getting involve to promote Hearthy.
we are only in the first stage of funding and the app is not out the market yet. hows the telcos involve in the hearthy project? please provide links.
iamlds08

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 02:10:44 AM

Whats your minimum goal for the ico?

the minimun cap of hearthy is 5,000 eth while the maxcap is 60,000 eth. is there any question? better check the whitepaper available on the first page of this thread.
iamlds08

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 02:16:04 AM

it would also be a good help for the medical sector i heard that local medical professionals from your country are flying abroad to practice their career because of oversupply of professionals specially nurses. though hearthy is focused on medical records, hiring locals would be a great help.
iamlds08

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 02:19:48 AM

[NEW] Blog Post on Medium

Hearthy ICO's ratings

Please, check it out : https://medium.com/@hearthy/ico-ratings-adeacfc5ee20
it is great that project hearthy is gaining public appearance and rated by those great rating ico body like ICObench, foxico and icosource. going mainstream will help hearthy project more appealing to investors. goodluck!
justlucky

Activity: 448

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 05:10:31 AM

I just wonder what if the government does not approve the project? Do you have backup for a solution? how do you get our government approved?
I don't think of any reason that the Government won't accept Hearthy's proposal. In any way, this will benefit us all. Hearthy has a 24/7 medical service. This is very useful to those remote places whose hospitals are far from their home. They may consult to the doctor online immediately. But this excludes severe disease.
In fact,  I think if the government see this kind of idea, they will support it specially it is inclined or related in the improvement of health records. They will help to advertise it to many people.
the government will allow this project to use by people... this will generate a tax..so if they tax this application..mean.. applying membership to use this project will also give a high cost to use it..
the government will allows this kind of project this will be a help for the government their's a lot of problems in any country one of this is family suffering in poverty that can check their health files every day.
Maryqueen Finez

Activity: 308
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 10:10:33 AM

What can Hearthy do for you ?
Let’s say for example did you have minor medical conditions and you don’t usually go to the doctor.
1.- Do you have kids ? You might need Hearthy.

How?
Simple.
1.- We will provide you with telemedicine consultations for your kids 7/7 24/24.

Q:I understand it's about Minor Medical Conditions. But can you make sure that the children do not need to see or touch them? it is like doing the things that we are commonly seen in Hospitals. like basic check-up? See their eye and checking their heathbeats etc.? Please give me some idea's to be able to understand it clearly and some assurance for me and for other people want to trust and welcome Hearthy.
yes im also thinking about this. there are lots of procedure that needs to be done in person, like what you said the doctor's cant check the heart beat in a computer consultation. hope we will get answer for this thank you.

Hearthy offers a telemedicine service which is a new approach or concept of providing consultation in the way of telecommunications such as telephone, chat and video. One of the main goal here is to overcome distant barriers and to improve access to medical services, this technology was develop to reach remote patients living in the rural areas.

For example a kid got sick and you can't defined it and got panicked, the one thing you will do is go directly on a nearest clinic or hospital and what if they are close, have a lot of patients that needed attention, you are on remote area that time and your kid was really doing fine after seeing a doctor in a couple of minutes because you didn't know what is the right treatment but with the use of telemedicine you can always make a consultation any time and any where you needed or requested with the help of medical experts. The advantages using this service are more convenient or accessible care for patient, saves on healthcare cost and better quality patient care.

Thanks for the time and explanation. Sorry for the short time I have, to read and search all the updates of Hearthy Co. I admire your ability to study well and give some time for Heathy Co. I have almost no questions right now, because Dr. Juan is right that all the information and answers we need to know are in Medium, Whitepaper Etc. Aside from a question that gives me anxiety, we see that Hearthy Co's target is reaching the Rural areas of their mission. so it's good for us to look at other major problems of remote areas like Internet connection and speed. How are the places where people can not afford to buy their own cellphone, laptop or own computers? I know that these things are not my problems. But I only thought of people living in a very difficult place in the country, Does Hearthy be just for people with their own cellphone, laptop or tablet which can download Hearthy apps? Or does Hearhty have plans to make a station with a Unit that can be used by citizens in the time needed?

That is an issue, for people without smartphone we cant really help. Philipines adds each year 4 million people owning an smartphone, by 2018 one of each 3 filipinos will have one, thats enough reach for now. Without a machine like that we will have to think about a shared access or something like that. We can use sms for some consultations, not requiring an smartphone, but thats very limited. We have to think about that in the future

Yes it is a big deal Sir CEO, Especially the Hearhty Co target is helping the poor people in the area that hard to reach. I can tell you right now the place that the people not all has a cellphone or not aware how to download or use other applications. It's okay for them that they know how to text, call and play and some of them can't read and understand english. That's why I'm very interested for this mission and I think many idea will come from above and help of us how to improved this missions with the help of each other. It's very important that this missions is for all people not only for rich and for people can provide gadgets. I'm sure when Hearthy Co reach the summit they can send/hire people that can Lead seminars for those remote areas regarding Hearthy Co mission and how to use the apps. And I think Hearhty Co can provide facility like clinic has a gadget inside enough for people in every rural areas and have one representative that will help/assist people how to use the apps or what they need to do (In the future). Hoping and praying that this mission will reach the summit to help many people in my Country which is Philippines Smiley I think Mexico will be Glad too  Grin
in my honest opinion i think it will not be much of a problem for the hearthy co. because most likely parents own a smartphone now a days and that is sufficient because if their family member has some health problems they can avail the service since one in the family has a smartphone.
As long as there is one member in the family who owns cellphone i think that is good enough and besides people who are earning much lower than minimum wage will tend to go to a public hospital rather than this kind of medical service.
Yes you're right my friend, this is not a problem of Hearthy Co and I don't read that she say that this is the problem of Hearthy but We are looking for other posibilities if they have plans or answer for this problem in the future if some place stay poor at that time. We need to be open minded here and looking for all parts of the missions for us to give our 100% support for Hearthy Co. I know you have TV in your house and you can see that many places here in Philippines has a poor community specially in province areas. I was once a missionary before and In Bicol, Samar and Davao has a family don't own a cellphone and didnt know how to use smart phones. By the way, This mission will help my Sister for taking care of my father in province, no doubt that it will click soon! Thank you Hearthy, I will try it as soon as posible and I will tell it to my friends who care for their loved ones Grin "besides people who are earning much lower than minimum wage will tend to go to a public hospital rather than this kind of medical service." No my friend, Hearthy Co offer hassle and cheaper products for us for example you have a minor medical conditions and you dont have time to go to the nearest Hospital or Clinics, If you have Hearhty you have no problem because you can treat your self with some help and advice from Hearthy's Medical Doctors. Cheesy
she approve that it is an issue and in my understanding it is quite synonymous to the word "problem" and I'm sure jonland thinking the same that is why he/she said it. I know that hearty will offer cheap and hassle free services but how can you think that poor people can avail such services when they cannot even afford a cheap smartphone? and you said it yourself some people in rural areas of the Philippines does not know how to use a smartphone so how come they have knowledge of this blockchain based medical services which is more complex than using a cheap smartphone. just like what I have read on previous posts, they cannot solve all the problems, maybe it is better to target certain patients that has some knowledge on this kind of services before reaching to those poor community.
Do you read and understand Anya's Qoute? My head is sick for those people like you, Did you even think or read carefully what Anya want to suggest or to share? I feel that if you guys didn't know who is giving/sharing some idea's here about one of  our major problems here in Phils and you think that they dont belong on your group it's obvious that your comments after strangers comments are always negative and want to put your selves to the top. It's not necessary my friend, please think first before you hit other's that all they want is to suggest some ideas that are connected to their missions. If it is illegal, tell them directly and not to use "synonymous, antonymous and rectagulous here. We are not here to show that our urine is much higher than others. Let us unite together and watch the success of Hearthy Co, sorry for misunderstanding. My apologies for Enter without notice  Wink I was just amazed and waiting for the outcome of this missions.

NoG-NoG

Activity: 616

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 12:17:13 PM

Hello guys, I have tried the Hearthy application. There are two types of it, patient/client-side and physician side.

The first two apps are a chatbot to create medical appointments, and the doctor-patient communication app to let patients chat with a healthcare provider.

Here are the options that I saw on the app:

1. Consultation - when I clicked that, I can see if there's an underway consultation and closed consultation(probably those done)

2. History - I see my personal details and other medical histories. Results and problems, Vaccines, Allergies, and etc.

3. Current Balance - Probably here goes the amount(of HER, correct me if I'm wrong) you have inside the app and payments history.

4. Treatments - Ongoing or programmed medicine schedules.

5. Configuration - Edit info and probably will have app preference soon.

6. New Consultation - the doctor-patient communication app to let patient chat with a healthcare provider.

I find it hassle-free for the users who can't go to their doctor due to some reasons or who want an immediate attention to their query about their health. I sense that there will be a lot of improvements coming on as it is just the demo app I tried today.

Edit:

In addition, here's the link to the demo app: https://client.demo.hearthy.co
So nicely. Based on your statement it is very understandable and user-friendly. It seems to be that the app is very detail oriented. All the features needed by the users are already there. I can't wait to use it sooner or later.

as i see hearthy provides the secure apps system so you and your physician can exchange relevant information at your convenience thanks support hearthy..
good to know that someone already tried and tested the hearty application.. now we can prove to our selves to others that hearty can really help us. thanks hearty

There's already a client demo? I'll try it for a bit then be back with my feedback as well. As read through your post all I can is positive comment which is nice.
I just want to ask when they will launched this apps?
Papapat22

Activity: 267
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 01:25:05 PM

With this kind of project, I don't think anyone or any government won't support this. Many patients will benefit and it is convenient to everyone if they will use this.

Papapat22

Activity: 267
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 04:01:05 PM

Yes you're right, with Hearthy there is no waste of time and money. All will benefit with this project.

justlucky

Activity: 448

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 05:18:56 AM

Yes you're right, with Hearthy there is no waste of time and money. All will benefit with this project.
If the health is issue money is nothing most important is health. for me I do not have to think twice to invest in hearty , that ico have a potential to help the difficult process of files.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 ... 113 »
  Print  

Jump to: