Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 12:41:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 ... 113 »
  Print  
Author Topic: (ANN)❤️️ Hearthy,Universal Digital Healthcare. Hearthy ICO indefinitely delayed  (Read 23516 times)
eucliffe

Activity: 203
Merit: 100

Was that was it was?

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 02:49:19 AM

Seems interesting but such simplified patient registration form does not sound good and reliable, to be honest. What about caring for ER cases?

I think there will be tons of updates and changes in the future, after all they haven't launched the app yet, so i guess its a good thing that you've raised the issue.

BetFury                                                     
🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹
                                                    Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                   
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jackielim

Activity: 434

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 02:51:02 AM

Hope this proiect will succeed
This will definitely successful. Concept and features of the app really amazing. Looking forward on the mobile app which I really excited to use it.
xanxus.kun

Activity: 495

You have to get what you want your own way.

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2017, 03:00:56 AM

Seems interesting but such simplified patient registration form does not sound good and reliable, to be honest. What about caring for ER cases?

I think there will be tons of updates and changes in the future, after all they haven't launched the app yet, so i guess its a good thing that you've raised the issue.

I think they simplified the registration form for demo purposes only, I'm sure that when they officially launch the app they will make the registration form better.

memyselfandi

Activity: 573

Futurov

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 03:10:35 AM

Huh I did set the demo app language to english but the history content is still in espanol (under patient's history details). I think the app is still on translation process.

The Hearty application is still in beta, so expect that there will be lots of bugs but don't worry because they will fix this issue, good thing that you notice this, just wait for the devs to update.
Yeah right, Hearthy is still on process of developing their app. Expect that there is still some problems on technicalities and other stuffs. That is the reason why they provide free trial, for us and for them to determined what are the problems might occur.

███████████████ ██ █      F U T U R O V     The #watch2earn Revolution      █ ██ ███████████████
Website  ⦁  Telegram Group  ⦁  Telegram Channel  ⦁  Twitter  ⦁  Instagram  ⦁  YouTube  ⦁  TikTok  ⦁  Github
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
AshleyAshes
Copper Member

Activity: 378

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 03:29:25 AM

I would rather see positive changes in this regard, indeed. Eye scanning or fingerprint would be better choice maybe. Just saying.
jakezyrus00

Activity: 406

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 03:37:05 AM

Drug overdose is a sensitive topic in the medical industry. It is when the patient asks his practitioner to up the amount of drugs to be issued or advised to be taken. Also, drug overdose may also lead to drug addiction when it is not controlled. In this kind scenario, how does hearty intend to act or use the information it has to prevent these kinds of practices?
Well, thats a problem mainly on USA, a huge problem, a better control on prescription may help, a blockchain based EHR, in which every doctor can see the patients history may help on that topic.
But overcoming the actual USA state over opioids will requiere regulation and better practises, specially controlling legal drugs. Most of the opoid deaths starts with legal drugs.
Yeah you are correct. That kind of problem is very serious. I think Hearthy can help that issue by means of controlling the amount of drugs being prescribed. I mean, through Hearthy, if the doctor see that a person has a history of drug overdose, the doctor will do something about it. Then if the doctor give the prescribed drugs, the pharmacy will just look at it and they will just follow what is being prescribed by the doctor. In that way, there is no possibility of being overdose in drugs.
1DC

Activity: 448

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 04:14:09 AM

What is the advantage of hearty among the other medical company?aside from using the app for consulting the health.
Obviously, one of the great advantage of Hearthy is its great features which offers the future users the convenient and efficient way of tracking the health care records. Add to that is the user friendly of their app. Maybe sooner or later if they will expand the scope of their product, maybe they will enter the medical service industry.

Correct me if I wrong , but as what I have known and read Hearthy have a doctor to their team , it means they have an expert when it comes to medical service, as of now they focus first on having an application who can hold and records the medical data of the patient , if you think of that it will have a impact in the medical industry.
Yeah I know that as of now they are mainly focuses on the health care records. But my speculations are sooner or later, if the health care records are already established, I think they will also enter the medical service industry. Because they have already the records also you said they have professional doctors. So it is possible that they will use those records in medical service purposes. That is my opinion only.
Papsie

Activity: 461

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 04:30:42 AM

Drug overdose is a sensitive topic in the medical industry. It is when the patient asks his practitioner to up the amount of drugs to be issued or advised to be taken. Also, drug overdose may also lead to drug addiction when it is not controlled. In this kind scenario, how does hearty intend to act or use the information it has to prevent these kinds of practices?
Well, thats a problem mainly on USA, a huge problem, a better control on prescription may help, a blockchain based EHR, in which every doctor can see the patients history may help on that topic.
But overcoming the actual USA state over opioids will requiere regulation and better practises, specially controlling legal drugs. Most of the opoid deaths starts with legal drugs.
Yeah you are correct. That kind of problem is very serious. I think Hearthy can help that issue by means of controlling the amount of drugs being prescribed. I mean, through Hearthy, if the doctor see that a person has a history of drug overdose, the doctor will do something about it. Then if the doctor give the prescribed drugs, the pharmacy will just look at it and they will just follow what is being prescribed by the doctor. In that way, there is no possibility of being overdose in drugs.
Hearthy might help those kind of problems. Lets say our Pharmaceutical Companies also have the Hearthy app, meaning they are able to track the medical records of a certain patient. If they saw that the patient recently bought drugs and the patient want to buy again the same drugs, then the pharmacy have the rights to decline the patient. In that way, the overdose of drugs will prevent. That is only my idea.

iamlds08

Activity: 490
Merit: 110

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 04:46:31 AM

What is the advantage of hearty among the other medical company?aside from using the app for consulting the health.
Obviously, one of the great advantage of Hearthy is its great features which offers the future users the convenient and efficient way of tracking the health care records. Add to that is the user friendly of their app. Maybe sooner or later if they will expand the scope of their product, maybe they will enter the medical service industry.

Correct me if I wrong , but as what I have known and read Hearthy have a doctor to their team , it means they have an expert when it comes to medical service, as of now they focus first on having an application who can hold and records the medical data of the patient , if you think of that it will have a impact in the medical industry.

that's true. the CEO and other people behind this project is in medical industry and that would be a great advantage for hearthy to other health concerning projects.
iamlds08

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 04:48:32 AM

Yeah I know that as of now they are mainly focuses on the health care records. But my speculations are sooner or later, if the health care records are already established, I think they will also enter the medical service industry. Because they have already the records also you said they have professional doctors. So it is possible that they will use those records in medical service purposes. That is my opinion only.

yes the opportunity after they succeed in medical records is vast but for now, hearthy must perfect its project before jumping to other projects.
lukesimon

Activity: 339

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 05:13:31 AM

I'm very much excited with the mobile app. Just like me that I have much time to spend in the clinic or hospital, with this app, its so very convenient and easy for me to consult with assigned physician. I'm just wondering though if on this app are need to register and with cost?
I think so. You need to register on the app. As as i said on my previous topic, the application itself is like your database where you can access your medical records. On the financial aspect. I think it would be much more affordable than the other competitors on the market.
if you dont have HER tokens you can use your cellphone credits in exchange of HER tokens.

That option is great! Cellphone credit can be used to purchase HER? How effective and helpful for the patient it is. Really convenient to use. I would probably try it once it's out.
iamlds08

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 05:23:46 AM

I'm very much excited with the mobile app. Just like me that I have much time to spend in the clinic or hospital, with this app, its so very convenient and easy for me to consult with assigned physician. I'm just wondering though if on this app are need to register and with cost?
I think so. You need to register on the app. As as i said on my previous topic, the application itself is like your database where you can access your medical records. On the financial aspect. I think it would be much more affordable than the other competitors on the market.
if you dont have HER tokens you can use your cellphone credits in exchange of HER tokens.

That option is great! Cellphone credit can be used to purchase HER? How effective and helpful for the patient it is. Really convenient to use. I would probably try it once it's out.

that is the first time ive heard that you can actually buy a token with cellphone credit! that's great! the more mode of payment, the better! great idea!
akihiro101117

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 05:25:19 AM

that is the first time ive heard that you can actually buy a token with cellphone credit! that's great! the more mode of payment, the better! great idea!

oh really? please provide link for me to check if that's true by the way the idea is original and good.

★★★     │  TEMCO  │      SUPPLY CHAIN POWERED BY BITCOIN NETWORK, RSK     ★★★
★★★   Officially Supported by RSK, TLDR Capital and Korea Investment Partners (KIP)   ★★★
achikomimi

Activity: 196
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 05:59:07 AM

It is not just a simplified registration form, Hearthy is a decentralized open-source system that will let you access your Personal Health Record (PHR) stored in one application. Those ER cases can use this app because this will serve as their medical record.
Justenjoy1903

Activity: 462

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 06:33:34 AM

I would rather see positive changes in this regard, indeed. Eye scanning or fingerprint would be better choice maybe. Just saying.

Biometrics must require high security measures and the system for it is quite advance compare to captcha and standard password verification. But it may be a good idea.
midaslordes

Activity: 504
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 06:42:51 AM

I just ask if you approve the government of the Philippines launching apps to easily know the record of the patient?

good question i think is yes because our government here in the phillipines want to help their communities in easy to access in a hospital to know the record of the patient by using apps.

midaslordes

Activity: 504
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 07:04:17 AM

By using apps allow rural residents to receive an expert diagnosis and treatment from distance hospital..and the apps provides the greater and faster access to a patient's medical history.

PINAGPALA

Activity: 317

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 07:26:21 AM

What is the current funds gathered on ICO  at the moment.
justlucky

Activity: 448

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 07:40:29 AM

I know that this app will be a big help for us and for someone busy and i think this app will help many people including me and far as i know that this app is easy to use
yes, i am the one of the excited for the launching of hearthy, like what are you said is very easy to use and except that you will see your own medical record using application.
yes your right a lot people world wide busy in work, business and everything for their live's, So their already forgotten about their medical situation. this app will be one of reason that people will obviously monitoring their health files.
AshleyAshes
Copper Member

Activity: 378

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 07:42:20 AM

blockchain in healthcare? what a splendid idea! no more corrupted doctors, yeah?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 ... 113 »
  Print  

Jump to: