Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 05:29:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 ... 113 »
  Print  
Author Topic: (ANN)❤️️ Hearthy,Universal Digital Healthcare. Hearthy ICO indefinitely delayed  (Read 23524 times)
rdny

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 04:34:05 PM

Is it possible to use the hearty tokens to buy your prescription medicines and/or over the counter medicines? Also, can it also be used as a means of paying a medical practitioner's fees or your hospital bill as well?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
rdny

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 04:40:08 PM

I would like to ask if hearty co. has an existing partner in the health insurance industry? Furthermore, health care insurance is a big issue since some of the these insurance companies tend to deny a patient the needed medical attention he/she is requiring by saying that the illness is not within the insurance policies agreed upon, may i suggest that hearty has a review system of its partners so that patients can have the peace of mind of dealing with honest and the best medical practitioners and health care providers.
Justenjoy1903

Activity: 462

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 05:09:10 PM

I just wanna ask for apps that you've released in the market have the possibility of adding more to the system?
Yes, there is a possibility to adding more to their system. Because in the mean of time they want to upgrade anything to their system.
If Hearthy clicks on the market, they won't just stick at medical record, I'm sure they will try out new ideas and concept.
If the market ask for it then it could be possible. Lets hope hearthy will be able to create the platform the soonest. It could save more lives.
PINAGPALA

Activity: 317

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 07:15:42 PM

What is the advantage of hearty among the other medical company?aside from using the app for consulting the health.
Obviously, one of the great advantage of Hearthy is its great features which offers the future users the convenient and efficient way of tracking the health care records. Add to that is the user friendly of their app. Maybe sooner or later if they will expand the scope of their product, maybe they will enter the medical service industry.

Correct me if I wrong , but as what I have known and read Hearthy have a doctor to their team , it means they have an expert when it comes to medical service, as of now they focus first on having an application who can hold and records the medical data of the patient , if you think of that it will have a impact in the medical industry.
For me the advantage of having a hearty you can track your health condition even if youre a busy person.correct me if iam wrong and you can use your coins for your bills
eucliffe

Activity: 203

Was that was it was?

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 08:03:45 PM

I would like to ask if hearty co. has an existing partner in the health insurance industry? Furthermore, health care insurance is a big issue since some of the these insurance companies tend to deny a patient the needed medical attention he/she is requiring by saying that the illness is not within the insurance policies agreed upon, may i suggest that hearty has a review system of its partners so that patients can have the peace of mind of dealing with honest and the best medical practitioners and health care providers.

Correct me if I'm wrong but as far as i know they will be starting small, i guess they will be focusing on private ones, so i don't think partnership in health insurance industry matters, after all the we're only dealing with medical records.

BetFury                                                     
🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹
                                                    Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                   
NoG-NoG

Activity: 616

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 08:20:46 PM

I just wanna ask for apps that you've released in the market have the possibility of adding more to the system?
Yes, there is a possibility to adding more to their system. Because in the mean of time they want to upgrade anything to their system.

If Hearthy clicks on the market, they won't just stick at medical record, I'm sure they will try out new ideas and concept.
Yes, i think the developers thinking how to improve their service to make it better not for just medical records but also to the other health problems I hope this ico will success soon.
jonland22

Activity: 224

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 10:16:41 PM

Is it possible to use the hearty tokens to buy your prescription medicines and/or over the counter medicines? Also, can it also be used as a means of paying a medical practitioner's fees or your hospital bill as well?
It would be nice if we can purchase medicine from them using their tokens as well so i would like to hear out from devs regarding this one Smiley

☁   Casper API   ☁
Platform for DApp developers for decentralized data storage around the world
Telegram Facebook www.casperproject.io Github Twitter ANN
xanxus.kun

Activity: 495

You have to get what you want your own way.

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2017, 10:39:39 PM

i guess in the future they can add stuffs like this, but for now Hearthy's main focus is to help you take possession of your health data.

smith136

Activity: 266

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 11:32:38 PM

Huh I did set the demo app language to english but the history content is still in espanol (under patient's history details). I think the app is still on translation process.

The Hearty application is still in beta, so expect that there will be lots of bugs but don't worry because they will fix this issue, good thing that you notice this, just wait for the devs to update.
There is still a long way to go for their app since it has been develop recently, I'm waiting for their app to be officially available and I hope there are only few bugs or better bug free at all since it should be easy and friendly for its users. I wonder how will Filipinos react to this kind of service which is blockchain based because recently there is a tv show that discredit bitcoin but I don't actually watch it I just heard from my friends and read some in facebook, I just hope the industry for this blockchain based services will not be affected at all.

Leetukyang

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 11:55:53 PM

I just ask if you approve the government of the Philippines launching apps to easily know the record of the patient?

good question i think is yes because our government here in the phillipines want to help their communities in easy to access in a hospital to know the record of the patient by using apps.

As far as I know, Hearthy will be prioritizing private hospitals first as private sectors can easily adapt to technology as they have more advanced equipment than public hospitals and public hospitals will follow so I think government wouldn't be big problem for Hearthy.

They first prioritize the private hospitals so entering in the country will not be so hard to them , since the government didnt mind any business in some of private sector. It is the first step of Hearthy to enter to a country and soon they will serve also all the public hospital . They take one step at a time and I think thats a good decision .

ATLANTICO
NEW TAKE ON MEDICAL SERVICE
ANN  Telegramwww.atlantico-network.ioTwitter Facebook
bry090821

Activity: 168

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 11:58:30 PM

are you sure that the hearthy apps you are releasing have no problems? I'm just worried about the problem if it works. did you try that? thanks for entertaining my question. more power to the team!
I think they dont launch the hearthy apps if they have a problem. just be updated to hearthy and keep supporting.
Hearty is a great platform for us who need immediate response in terms of medical problems.

zhaichi11

Activity: 308

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 12:00:38 AM

What is the advantage of hearty among the other medical company?aside from using the app for consulting the health.
Obviously, one of the great advantage of Hearthy is its great features which offers the future users the convenient and efficient way of tracking the health care records. Add to that is the user friendly of their app. Maybe sooner or later if they will expand the scope of their product, maybe they will enter the medical service industry.

Im sure they will expand the scope and services they want to give to their consumer. But as of now their priority is first to launched Hearthy in the market , so that they can help the people in the Philippines and Mexico when it comes to keeping medical records.

ATLANTICO
NEW TAKE ON MEDICAL SERVICE
ANN  Telegramwww.atlantico-network.ioTwitter Facebook
Faiyz

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

Dijual

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 12:13:45 AM

Huh I did set the demo app language to english but the history content is still in espanol (under patient's history details). I think the app is still on translation process.

The Hearty application is still in beta, so expect that there will be lots of bugs but don't worry because they will fix this issue, good thing that you notice this, just wait for the devs to update.

Im really sure the devs work for that issue , expect that if it launched in the market it will be smooth to use .
Mynameisange

First Trading Ecosystem

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 01:36:07 AM

Im really sure the devs work for that issue , expect that if it launched in the market it will be smooth to use .
Maybe the version is still on espanol, I think the team wants to concentrate on espanol before translating it to english version.

TWITTER ◢                    ☆✩✩✩✩ FTEC ☆✩✩✩✩                      ◢ WHITEPAPER         24
   WEBSITE                  First Trading Ecosystem                    MEDIUM               April    
TELEGRAM                 For Traders By Traders                    FACEBOOK         Public Sale     
Ptrck

Activity: 391

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 01:43:04 AM

I just ask if you approve the government of the Philippines launching apps to easily know the record of the patient?

good question i think is yes because our government here in the phillipines want to help their communities in easy to access in a hospital to know the record of the patient by using apps.

As far as I know, Hearthy will be prioritizing private hospitals first as private sectors can easily adapt to technology as they have more advanced equipment than public hospitals and public hospitals will follow so I think government wouldn't be big problem for Hearthy.

They first prioritize the private hospitals so entering in the country will not be so hard to them , since the government didnt mind any business in some of private sector. It is the first step of Hearthy to enter to a country and soon they will serve also all the public hospital . They take one step at a time and I think thats a good decision .
on my opinion some of the private hospital here they have some medical records, if ever release this hearthy i think give priorities all the public hospital because they need this, they also helps the patient for the keeping of medical records

eucliffe

Activity: 203

Was that was it was?

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 01:52:10 AM

exactly, its still under development stage and not in the final version, they let the public try the product and then provide feedback to the developer.

BetFury                                                     
🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹
                                                    Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                   
lexkiee28

Activity: 368
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 04:07:50 AM

on my opinion some of the private hospital here they have some medical records, if ever release this hearthy i think give priorities all the public hospital because they need this, they also helps the patient for the keeping of medical records
Indeed. Hearthy provides the easiest way of accessing our medical records through using their application. Thanks to their app we as a consumer/customer will be easily access our medical records even at home or anywhere.

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                                       R A N G E R S                                       |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram   |                                        ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                                        |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
Justenjoy1903

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 04:44:46 AM

in your simple mobile application is there a fee for updates? or you can provide us with free updates of these apps.

I'm pretty sure that the updates will definitely be free, after all updates are like maintenance either to fix minor/major bugs or to add some updates/changes in the apps.
There is also free consultation in the app but with 24hr waiting time compare to paid consultation with only 5 minutes waiting time.
Mynameisange

First Trading Ecosystem

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 05:31:35 AM

Seems interesting but such simplified patient registration form does not sound good and reliable, to be honest. What about caring for ER cases?
Hearthy is just a personal health record app where you can keep your medical record on their system and access it everywhere. No emergency cases featured in the app since it need medical attention immediately. It is not intended for Emergency cases and not intended for all sickness since it always a case to case basis.

TWITTER ◢                    ☆✩✩✩✩ FTEC ☆✩✩✩✩                      ◢ WHITEPAPER         24
   WEBSITE                  First Trading Ecosystem                    MEDIUM               April    
TELEGRAM                 For Traders By Traders                    FACEBOOK         Public Sale     
Justenjoy1903

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 06:03:31 AM

Medical providers with existing PHR can also use hearthy. Plus a patient receive a reward for letting others view his record especially for research purposes.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 ... 113 »
  Print  

Jump to: