Bitcoin Forum
November 25, 2017, 08:28:32 AM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.1  [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Dividing your salary.  (Read 14607 times)
anitaraymonds

Activity: 98

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 07:09:52 PM

Hello, as we all know that Bitcoin is heading straight to the moon. Me, as an employee, do also invest with this cryptocurrency, and I kinda need to divide all of my salary for my needs, and on how much should I invest in? Let's talk about percentage. Anyone?

There is a need for any working class man to have a budget. When you receive your salary  you should as a matter of urgency draw up a budget.
Which should be in this form 1 Tithing 10% if you believe in it(tithing), 30% saving/investment, feeding 30% , medical 15%  and miscellaneous 15%, so with such budget you can manage your salary and still have a space for investment.   

•  ◢    B L U Z E L L E  |  A decentralized database service for the world's dApps    ◣  •
•  ███████   ANN  Whitepaper   Twitter   Telegram  Medium    Reddit   Github   ███████  •
•  ◥    Pre-register for Token Sale    ◤  •

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Join ICO Now A blockchain platform for effective freelancing
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.
Bezobraznike

Activity: 238

CEDEX.com Global Exchange

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 07:21:06 PM

Hello, as we all know that Bitcoin is heading straight to the moon. Me, as an employee, do also invest with this cryptocurrency, and I kinda need to divide all of my salary for my needs, and on how much should I invest in? Let's talk about percentage. Anyone?

There is a need for any working class man to have a budget. When you receive your salary  you should as a matter of urgency draw up a budget.
Which should be in this form 1 Tithing 10% if you believe in it(tithing), 30% saving/investment, feeding 30% , medical 15%  and miscellaneous 15%, so with such budget you can manage your salary and still have a space for investment.   

I do not know why would anyone give 10% for tithing, I checked what that means,
and I think that is a bit crazy Anitaraymonds!
 You elaborated in percents how we should divide our salaries, but I wish to know
how big your salary needs to be to cover all this? I have different examples in life
and one of the things you forgot to mention is monthly expenses for house, car,
many subscription, each one of us have different.
   Working class is dying and working class give more then 30% for food. Food is
expensive now, and will be more in the future, while salaries are going up but mostly
for directors.

miyong

Activity: 140

"Machine Learning & AI - Trustless Ledger System"

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 11:18:01 PM

Just take the excess in your salary pay first the bills and the daily needs.then the remaining will be allocated for investing.then upon doing that process join campaigns so you could gain another funds to add in your investments from that circulation u would gain more and more as process go

Good to everyone who still manage to secure an amount for investment. I am also doing the same thing. I keep my extra money from my allowance, if ever i have some extra money i keep it and invest in bitcoin. Joining in signature campaign is a great help for me and my family. It gives us an extra income.

chichigirl

Activity: 224

Join the SPECTRE ICO

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 11:43:46 PM

A spare atleast 10% of my money income into bitcoin investment. I keep buying bitcoin even the price is high. I believe someday bitcoin will rise a dozen of times of its current price now.

Rostchild

Activity: 120

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 12:53:19 AM

Jump in here,
I advise dont not throw all of your money here.

Too volatile
giarised

Activity: 96

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 05:25:17 AM

You should save at least 10% and as much as possible from your salary for investments. Bitcoin is a great currency to invest in as it has so much more upside and is considered the currency of the future.
I think you should save 15% of your salary for your future Invest the same in Bitcoin  to meet your future needs.To stabilize your financial position it is imperative to have some sound source of income with your salary.people are focusing on Bitcoin for their future as many are blessing from it

Fazlurkhan.kz

Activity: 98

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 06:04:35 AM

First of all, concentrate and give your priorities to your assets and put only the required money to it. Then suppose say 60% of your salary is spent on daily needs or assets, then try savings like about 20% and then you can invest your 15% in trading. And the remaining 5? Well charity maybe! Wink

•  ◢    B L U Z E L L E  |  A decentralized database service for the world's dApps    ◣  •
•  ███████   ANN  Whitepaper   Twitter   Telegram  Medium    Reddit   Github   ███████  •
•  ◥    Pre-register for Token Sale    ◤  •
yvesp110

Activity: 434

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 04:31:38 PM

This actually depends on what will be the percentage of your basic needs as your extra money will depend on it. Maybe 50% of your extra money. Anyway this thread was made by op last August. I wonder how much he did invested already. That should be around 50% up by now, not including the free BTCG from the past fork.
For sure because if you are not having the smart income you will not be about to increase in the profit, if you will invest high you will earn high but try to divide your salary equally. I mean if you are earning 50,000 then you should invest the 25000 and then forget about selling while if you are not ready for it means you cannot invest in the bitcoin you should sue the 30% of your salary in the bitcoin investment.

ZIGGER      ███
  ███ ███
█ ███ ███
█ ███ ███
     ███
███ ███
███ ███
  ███ ███
███ ███
███ ███
███     █
███ ███
███
A Decentralized Crypto Marketplace
____ for Localized Shopping ____
[|FACEBOOK
TWITTER
SLACK
|ICO  ▶  13th November 2017
GET YOUR 40% BONUS
IN FIRST 24 HOURS!
]      ███
  ███ ███
█ ███ ███
█ ███ ███
     ███
███ ███
███ ███
  ███ ███
███ ███
███ ███
███     █
███ ███
███
Babyjamz3026

Activity: 85

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 06:03:07 PM

I think if you are employee, my advise to you is try to make the 25% of your wages will goes to buy in the altcoin or invest in the ICO project which you think it is legit and potentials.

✓✓  verify   ★★★★★  The Ethereum-powered Reputation Platform for Commerce
The Future of Reputation   //  WHITEPAPER  //
████████████│    MEDIUM    |    Live Chat on DISCORD    │████████████
SiIentEyes

Activity: 14

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 06:05:11 AM

Men all hi. I have onequesion. ou neer kow whe Bittrex plans to pay BitcoinGold???n tYvn
Techd0Ipihn

Activity: 15

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 06:42:00 AM

Start by determining several percent to satisfy the life span needs of your income. I only say that because I think performing buying and selling actions or investing in crypto it truly has a sufficient danger so I elieve you need to still prioritize to meet the requirements of your daily life because it is very important. and also the rest you can do for buying and selling or expense activities in crypto. as well as for what number of your income to be invested this will depend on how much salary you receive the rest you reside to share it, among others, to meet the needs in your life and a few % to take a position.b
krayzie32

Activity: 184

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 05:53:48 AM

Yes, Of course, Bitcoin is a kind of hoarding asset like Gold. Therefore, if you have money, you can buy a little Bitcoin for the future.

PetaIP0se

Activity: 11

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 06:16:37 AM

It could be not clever to help keep bitcoin throughout a large battle, because it relies on a practical internet and electricity. You need to definetely attempt to exchange your cash for bodily things like food, smoking and alkohol as you can always trade these things during a large battle. In addition, after the large war is completed one day, nobody knows what the need for virtual coins will be and that i individually tend to say not much!
streazight

Activity: 728

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 08:45:40 AM

because investing has a risk, you need to calculate is to meet your daily needs first, then learn how the way coin you will invest, and buy the coin if you already understand the price development coin. do not force yourself to invest all your money into bitcoin and altcoin.
Not just purchasing of bitcoin, but every investment is attached to a risk.
I totally reason a lot with you though as everything depends on your responsibilities and how much risk you can take. It is always good to manage one's investment portfolio very well which can only be done with very good knowledge of the investment area as well as the risks involved which would help inform one's decisions.

||▄▄▀▀▀▀▄            ▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
█▀▀▄   ▀▀▄      ▄▀▀   ▄███
█   █▀▄   ▀▀▄▄▀▀   ▄██████
█   █  ▀▀▄      ▄█████████
█   █     ▀▀▄▄██████▀▀████
█   █        ████▀  ▄▄████
█   █        █▀  ▄▄███████
█   █         ▄▄████▀▀████
█    ▀▄      ████▀  ▄▄████
 ▀▀▄   ▀▀▄   █▀  ▄█████▀▀
    ▀▀▄   ▀▀▄▄▄█████▀▀
       ▀▀▄   ████▀▀
          ▀▀▄█▀▀
▄▄▀▀▀▀▄            ▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
█▀▀▄   ▀▀▄      ▄▀▀   ▄███
█   █▀▄   ▀▀▄▄▀▀   ▄██████
█   █  ▀▀▄      ▄█████████
█   █     ▀▀▄▄██████▀▀████
█   █        ████▀  ▄▄████
█   █        █▀  ▄▄███████
█   █         ▄▄████▀▀████
█    ▀▄      ████▀  ▄▄████
 ▀▀▄   ▀▀▄   █▀  ▄█████▀▀
    ▀▀▄   ▀▀▄▄▄█████▀▀
       ▀▀▄   ████▀▀
          ▀▀▄█▀▀
[]|
Rodeo02

Activity: 490

Relest - first real estate rental auction platform

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 02:48:08 PM

Just take the excess in your salary pay first the bills and the daily needs.then the remaining will be allocated for investing.then upon doing that process join campaigns so you could gain another funds to add in your investments from that circulation u would gain more and more as process go
Dividing of my salary was depending on our needs, but most of my income was always put in my savings. I just do it because I want to save a lot of cash for the future of my child. I need to prepare it to continue supports their needed in their life.
Since my child is not yet study, I save my income and earnings then the rest was used into my personal stuffs.
Yes it is actually depends on our salary that we have received every cutoff. For me my ways to invest in cryptocurrency, I will pay all my bills, separate the money from bills to daily needs. So probably, once it settle I will invest my remaining salary into cyrptocurrency so lets say 40% but depends still.
and if you are having some emergency too and you are only depends on this are hard to divide at first but if you can manage that that was good so if this was your way on how you can pay some of your bills and needs for me this is where i depends too at first it was really hard for me to divide it but when i learned on how now i can manage it.

░░░░░░░▄████████████████▄
░░░░░▄████████████████████▄
░░░░█████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░▀█████
░░▄████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀████▄
▄███▀░░░░░░░▄████▄░░░░░░░▀███▄
▄███▀░░░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░░▀███▄
████░░░░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░░░████
███░░░░░░░░░░▀████▀░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░▄██▄░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░▄██████▄░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░▄██████████▄░░░░░░░▀██
███░░░░░▄██████████████▄
████░░░░████████████████
▀███▄░░░▀██▀██████▀██▀
▀███▄░░░░░░░██████
░░▀████▄░░░░░██████
░░░░█████▄░░░██████
░░░░░▀█████████████
░░░░░░░▀██████████▀
.OPPORTY.
......Self-Regulated Business Community......
████  █▄
████  ███▄
████▄▄▄▄▄
██▄▄▄▄▄██
██▄▄▄▄▄██
██▄▄▄▄▄██
█████████
Whitepaper░▄▀▀█▀▀▀█▀▀▄
█░░░█░░░█░░░█
█▀▀▀█▀▀▀█▀▀▀█
▀█▄░█░░░█░▄█▀
░░█▄█░░░█▄█
░░░▀█▄  ▄█▀
░░░░░▀█▀
Bounty░░░░░░░░░░▄▄
░░░░░░▄▄█▀▀ █
░░▄▄█▀▀░░░░ █
█▀▀░░▄▄██░░█
▀█▄▄███▀░░░█
░░░███▄░░░ █
░░░██▀▀█▄▄█
Telegram░░░▄▄▄
░░████
░░██
█████
░░██
░░██
░░██
Facebook█▄░░░░▄██▄
███▄░▄█████
█████████▀ ▄
████▀███▀ ██
████░▀█ ▄███
████░░░ ▀███
░▀██░░░░░ ▀█
Medium░░░██
██░░███
░█████
███░░███
░░█████
░███░░██
░░░██
Slack
weblaraveluser

Activity: 42

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 03:59:06 PM

Dividing of my salary was depending on our needs, but most of my income was always put in my savings. I just do it because I want to save a lot of cash for the future of my child. I need to prepare it to continue supports their needed in their life.
Since my child is not yet study, I save my income and earnings then the rest was used into my personal stuffs.
Yes it is actually depends on our salary that we have received every cutoff. For me my ways to invest in cryptocurrency, I will pay all my bills, separate the money from bills to daily needs. So probably, once it settle I will invest my remaining salary into cyrptocurrency so lets say 40% but depends still.
and if you are having some emergency too and you are only depends on this are hard to divide at first but if you can manage that that was good so if this was your way on how you can pay some of your bills and needs for me this is where i depends too at first it was really hard for me to divide it but when i learned on how now i can manage it.

If you join bounty campaigns, You still have free time to access this forum even in just your mobile phones or table so i think that there is always a way where you can earn bitcoins or do trading because technology is everywhere.

mininghubby

Activity: 38

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 04:33:33 PM

because investing has a risk, you need to calculate is to meet your daily needs first, then learn how the way coin you will invest, and buy the coin if you already understand the price development coin. do not force yourself to invest all your money into bitcoin and altcoin.
I totally reason a lot with you though as everything depends on your responsibilities and how much risk you can take. It is always good to manage one's investment portfolio very well which can only be done with very good knowledge of the investment area as well as the risks involved which would help inform one's decisions.
That all depends on your salary and your needs. If you are supporting a fsmily, of.course that should take thr bulk of your salary. Probably a 15-20% savings would suffice givem your sitiation. If you're salary is far too much for your lifestyle, then put like 30-50% in. That's a sacing for your future anyways
barbara44

Activity: 686

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 05:54:42 PM

It depends on the amount of your salary. But, for me, 30% salary for investment is suitable.

I agree with you because shared 30% with 70% something suitable and not so detrimental Wink
Everybody do have a level of risk they can take. While some can take some unreasonable risk and be ready to live with it, some can only take minimal risk and know that no matter what and in case the unthinkable happens, they really do not have much to lose.

The same way the risk is high or less is the same way the profit is high or low. For me though I have been going 40% crypto and I am OK with that.

.ZIGGER.      ███
  ███ ███
█ ███ ███
█ ███ ███
     ███
███ ███
███ ███
  ███ ███
███ ███
███ ███
███     █
███ ███
███
A Decentralized Crypto Marketplace
____ for Localized Shopping ____
[|FACEBOOK
TWITTER
SLACK
ICO  ▶  13th November 2017
GET YOUR 40% BONUS
IN FIRST 24 HOURS!
]      ███
  ███ ███
█ ███ ███
█ ███ ███
     ███
███ ███
███ ███
  ███ ███
███ ███
███ ███
███     █
███ ███
███
POTATOLOVER

Activity: 11

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 08:28:21 PM

if an individual save some of amount using their salary and begin trading that amount in bitcoins it will give a bright future to him simply because purchasing bitcoin is most beneficial for more often than not for the people and the time will reach a thief may have more profit than his income.
ubeng07

Activity: 182

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 01:38:43 AM

That all depends on your salary and your needs. If you are supporting a fsmily, of.course that should take thr bulk of your salary. Probably a 15-20% savings would suffice givem your sitiation. If you're salary is far too much for your lifestyle, then put like 30-50% in. That's a sacing for your future anyways
hard to divide at first specially if you are trading of course you have to atleast 40% on your trading but you can do that becuase as the time pass by the way on how you can earn money are getting higher as per the time you spend for here like you are in trading and joining in some campaign because you can make some improvement while you are in field.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.